1990 Dodge Omni Insurance Rates
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Jun 12, 2015
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Paying for high-priced Dodge Omni insurance can overdraw your bank account and make it impossible to make ends meet. Comparing price quotes is free and is an excellent way to help make ends meet.
With so many companies and agents to choose from, it can be impossible to pick the lowest cost insurer.
Compare Insurance Costs
Shopping for lower insurance rates can take hours if you don’t utilize the fastest way to get free quotes. You can spend countless hours discussing policy coverages with agents in your area, or you can stay home and use the web to get the quickest rates.
Many popular insurance companies participate in a marketplace where insurance shoppers enter their policy data once, and at least one company returns a rated price. This eliminates the need for repetitive form submissions for every insurance company. To participate in this free quote system, click here to start a free quote.
The one disadvantage to using this type of system is that consumers can’t choose the companies you want pricing from. So if you prefer to pick specific providers to compare, we put together a list of low cost insurance companies in your area. View list of insurance companies.
Whichever method you choose, ensure you are comparing identical coverage limits with every price quote. If the quotes have unequal deductibles or liability limits it will be very difficult to determine the lowest rate for your Dodge Omni. Quoting even small variations in coverage limits may result in a large different in cost. And when price shopping your coverage, comparing more company’s prices will increase your chances of finding the best rates.
Save on Dodge Omni insurance
Car insurance can cost a lot, buy you may qualify for discounts that many people don’t even know exist. A few discounts will automatically apply when you get a quote, but lesser-known reductions have to be specially asked for prior to getting the savings.
- Memberships – Affiliation with a civic or occupational organization could qualify you for a break on insurance for Omni insurance.
- Drive Safe and Save – Insureds without accidents may receive a discount up to 45% less for Omni insurance than their less cautious counterparts.
- Discount for New Cars – Adding a new car to your policy can be considerably cheaper compared to insuring an older model.
- Employee of Federal Government – Simply working for the federal government can save as much as 8% for Omni insurance with a few insurance companies.
- Drivers Ed for Students – Make teen driver coverage more affordable by requiring them to enroll in driver’s education in school.
- College Student – Youth drivers living away from home attending college without a vehicle on campus may qualify for this discount.
- No Accidents – Drivers with accident-free driving histories can save substantially when compared with drivers who are more careless.
- Bundle and Save – When you combine your home and auto insurance with the same insurance company you could get a discount of up to 20% off your total premium.
- One Accident Forgiven – Certain companies will allow you to have one accident without raising rates if your claims history is clear for a certain period of time.
A little note about advertised discounts, many deductions do not apply to the entire cost. Most only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as comprehensive or collision. So when it seems like you can get free auto insurance, you won’t be that lucky. But all discounts will reduce the cost of coverage.
For a list of providers offering insurance discounts, click this link.
Tailor your coverage to you
When choosing adequate coverage, there really is no single plan that fits everyone. Your needs are not the same as everyone else’s so your insurance should reflect that For instance, these questions could help you determine whether or not you would benefit from professional advice.
- How much can I save by bundling my policies?
- Can my teen drive my company car?
- How many claims can I have before being canceled?
- Can I pay claims out-of-pocket if I buy high deductibles?
- Why is insurance for a teen driver so high?
- How do I buy GAP insurance?
- Do I need more liability coverage?
- Will filing a claim cost me more?
If you can’t answer these questions but you know they apply to you, you may need to chat with a licensed insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, simply complete this short form or you can go here for a list of companies in your area.
Auto insurance 101
Knowing the specifics of your car insurance policy can help you determine the best coverages for your vehicles. Policy terminology can be impossible to understand and coverage can change by endorsement. These are typical coverages offered by car insurance companies.
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage – This gives you protection when the “other guys” either have no liability insurance or not enough. Covered losses include hospital bills for your injuries and also any damage incurred to your Dodge Omni.
Since many drivers only purchase the least amount of liability that is required, it only takes a small accident to exceed their coverage. This is the reason having UM/UIM coverage is a good idea. Frequently these coverages do not exceed the liability coverage limits.
Liability insurance – This will cover damage that occurs to people or other property by causing an accident. This insurance protects YOU against claims from other people. It does not cover damage sustained by your vehicle in an accident.
Split limit liability has three limits of coverage: per person bodily injury, per accident bodily injury, and a property damage limit. Your policy might show liability limits of 100/300/100 that means you have $100,000 bodily injury coverage, a total of $300,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and a total limit of $100,000 for damage to vehicles and property. Another option is one number which is a combined single limit which provides one coverage limit with no separate limits for injury or property damage.
Liability coverage protects against things like repair bills for other people’s vehicles, medical expenses, funeral expenses, structural damage and repair costs for stationary objects. How much coverage you buy is up to you, but you should buy as much as you can afford.
Collision coverage – Collision insurance pays for damage to your Omni resulting from a collision with another car or object. You have to pay a deductible and then insurance will cover the remainder.
Collision insurance covers things such as backing into a parked car, hitting a parking meter and colliding with a tree. This coverage can be expensive, so consider dropping it from lower value vehicles. You can also raise the deductible to bring the cost down.
Medical payments coverage and PIP – Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and medical payments coverage pay for short-term medical expenses for chiropractic care, prosthetic devices, ambulance fees, hospital visits and pain medications. They are often utilized in addition to your health insurance policy or if there is no health insurance coverage. Coverage applies to both the driver and occupants in addition to being hit by a car walking across the street. Personal Injury Protection is not available in all states and gives slightly broader coverage than med pay
Comprehensive coverage – Comprehensive insurance coverage pays for damage OTHER than collision with another vehicle or object. You need to pay your deductible first and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage protects against claims like damage from getting keyed, falling objects, hitting a bird and theft. The maximum payout a car insurance company will pay at claim time is the actual cash value, so if the vehicle’s value is low it’s not worth carrying full coverage.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Much Does Car Insurance Cost?
- Cheap Car Insurance: Myth or Reality?
- Will a Speeding Ticket Raise My Car Insurance Rates?
- Car Insurance Rates 2018: Why are Prices Increasing?
- How Much Does Car Insurance Cost for a 16 Year Old?
- Which Cars are Cheapest to Insure?
- Does a Teenager with a Learner’s Permit Need to be Listed on my Policy?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Subaru Forester Insurance
- Chevrolet Impala Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Kia Forte Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area