1992 Subaru Justy Insurance Rates
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Mar 30, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Overpriced Subaru Justy insurance can drain your bank account and force you to prioritize other expenses. Comparison shopping is a smart way to cut your insurance bill.
Because you have many options, it is hard for the average consumer to find the best insurance company.
You need to do rate comparisons every six months because prices tend to go up over time. Just because you had the lowest price for Justy insurance six months ago other companies may now be cheaper. Forget all the misinformation about insurance because we’re going to demonstrate the only way to find the best coverage while lowering your premiums.
Factors determining your Subaru Justy insurance premium
An important part of buying insurance is that you know the factors that go into determining the price you pay for insurance. Knowing what controls the rates you pay empowers consumers to make smart changes that can help you get better insurance rates.
Listed below are a few of the “ingredients” used by your company to calculate your rates.
- Younger drivers pay higher rates – More mature drivers are viewed as being more responsible, tend to cause fewer accidents and tend to be better behind the wheel. Young drivers have a tendency to be less responsible when driving and because of this, their insurance rates are much higher.
- Allowing your policy to lapse raises rates – Having an insurance coverage lapse is a sure-fire way to pay more for insurance. Not only will rates go up, but not being able to provide proof of insurance may earn you a license revocation or jail time.You may have to file a SR-22 with your state motor vehicle department.
- Do you have a high stress job? – Careers like judges, business owners and stock brokers have the highest rates because of job stress and long work days. On the other hand, occupations such as farmers, students and the unemployed get better rates for Justy insurance.
- Sex matters – Statistics demonstrate women tend to be less risk to insure than men. That doesn’t necessarily mean that women are BETTER drivers than men. Men and women are in accidents in similar percentages, but men cause more damage. Men also get cited for more serious violations such as DWI and reckless driving. Teenage male drivers are several times more likely to be in an accident and therefore are the most expensive to insure.
Don’t overlook these discounts
Properly insuring your vehicles can get expensive, but you may find discounts to help offset the cost. Larger premium reductions will be automatically applied when you complete an application, but some must be inquired about in order for you to get them.
- 55 and Retired – Mature drivers may be able to get a discount up to 10% for Justy insurance.
- Homeowners Pay Less – Owning a house may earn you a small savings due to the fact that maintaining a home is proof that your finances are in order.
- No Claims – Claim-free drivers pay much less when compared to bad drivers.
- Federal Employees – Active or retired federal employment could cut as much as 10% off for Justy insurance with a few insurance coverage companies.
- Passive Restraints and Air Bags – Factory air bags and/or automatic seat belt systems can qualify for discounts of up to 25% or more.
- Accident Waiver – A handful of insurance companies permit an accident without raising rates as long as you don’t have any claims for a particular time prior to the accident.
- Discounts for Safe Drivers – Drivers who avoid accidents may save up to 50% more for Justy insurance than their less cautious counterparts.
A little note about advertised discounts, many deductions do not apply the whole policy. The majority will only reduce individual premiums such as medical payments or collision. So when the math indicates you can get free auto insurance, companies wouldn’t make money that way. But any discount will bring down the cost of coverage.
Insurance companies who might offer these benefits are:
It’s a good idea to ask each insurance company how you can save money. All car insurance discounts might not be offered in every state.
Is my situation unique?
When buying coverage for your vehicles, there isn’t really a “perfect” insurance plan. Everyone’s situation is unique so your insurance needs to address that. These are some specific questions may help you determine whether or not you would benefit from professional advice.
- Should I rate my 1992 Subaru Justy as pleasure use or commute?
- Does my insurance cover damage caused when ticketed for reckless driving?
- Do I need motorclub coverage?
- Is my Subaru Justy covered if I use it for business?
- Am I getting all the discounts available?
- How high should my uninsured/underinsured coverage be in my state?
- How can I get high-risk coverage after a DUI?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but a few of them apply, then you may want to think about talking to a licensed insurance agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, complete this form or you can go here for a list of companies in your area.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Insurance coverage basics
Having a good grasp of insurance aids in choosing the right coverages at the best deductibles and correct limits. Insurance terms can be confusing and reading a policy is terribly boring. These are typical coverage types found on the average insurance policy.
Coverage for medical payments – Coverage for medical payments and/or PIP pay for immediate expenses for chiropractic care, rehabilitation expenses and hospital visits. They are often used to fill the gap from your health insurance plan or if you lack health insurance entirely. Coverage applies to both the driver and occupants and will also cover getting struck while a pedestrian. Personal Injury Protection is not universally available and gives slightly broader coverage than med pay
Uninsured and underinsured coverage – This coverage protects you and your vehicle when the “other guys” either are underinsured or have no liability coverage at all. Covered losses include medical payments for you and your occupants as well as your vehicle’s damage.
Due to the fact that many drivers have only the minimum liability required by law, it doesn’t take a major accident to exceed their coverage limits. So UM/UIM coverage should not be overlooked. Normally your uninsured/underinsured motorist coverages are identical to your policy’s liability coverage.
Comprehensive coverages – Comprehensive insurance pays for damage that is not covered by collision coverage. You need to pay your deductible first then the remaining damage will be covered by your comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage pays for claims like vandalism, hitting a bird and fire damage. The highest amount you’ll receive from a claim is the market value of your vehicle, so if the vehicle’s value is low it’s probably time to drop comprehensive insurance.
Liability – Liability insurance protects you from damage that occurs to other’s property or people that is your fault. It protects YOU against other people’s claims, and doesn’t cover your own vehicle damage or injuries.
Coverage consists of three different limits, bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. As an example, you may have limits of 25/50/25 that means you have $25,000 in coverage for each person’s injuries, $50,000 for the entire accident, and property damage coverage for $25,000. Some companies may use one limit called combined single limit (CSL) which provides one coverage limit and claims can be made without the split limit restrictions.
Liability coverage pays for things like structural damage, repair bills for other people’s vehicles, bail bonds, emergency aid and medical services. How much liability coverage do you need? That is a personal decision, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase as high a limit as you can afford.
Collision coverage – This pays to fix your vehicle from damage resulting from colliding with a stationary object or other vehicle. You have to pay a deductible then the remaining damage will be paid by your insurance company.
Collision can pay for things like scraping a guard rail, damaging your car on a curb, driving through your garage door, sustaining damage from a pot hole and colliding with another moving vehicle. Collision is rather expensive coverage, so analyze the benefit of dropping coverage from older vehicles. It’s also possible to raise the deductible in order to get cheaper collision rates.
Better coverage you can count on
In this article, we covered many ideas to reduce 1992 Subaru Justy insurance prices online. The most important thing to understand is the more rate quotes you have, the better chance you’ll have of finding lower rates. Consumers could even find that the lowest premiums are with a smaller regional carrier. Some small companies may have significantly lower rates on certain market segments as compared to the big name companies such as State Farm and Allstate.
Low-cost insurance can be sourced from both online companies and also from your neighborhood agents, so you should be comparing quotes from both to have the best chance of lowering rates. Some insurance companies may not provide online quoting and usually these small, regional companies provide coverage only through local independent agents.
As you restructure your insurance plan, don’t be tempted to reduce needed coverages to save money. In too many instances, an insured cut collision coverage to discover at claim time that they should have had better coverage. Your goal should be to get the best coverage possible at an affordable rate.
Much more information about insurance can be found below:
- Top Signs Your Brakes are Giving Out (State Farm)
- Things to Know Before you Cancel Insurance (Allstate)
- How to Avoid Staged Accidents (State Farm)
- How Does Hitting a Deer Impact Insurance Rates? (Allstate)
- Senior Drivers (Insurance Information Insitute)
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Much Does Car Insurance Cost?
- Cheap Car Insurance: Myth or Reality?
- Will a Speeding Ticket Raise My Car Insurance Rates?
- Car Insurance Rates 2018: Why are Prices Increasing?
- How Much Does Car Insurance Cost for a 16 Year Old?
- Which Cars are Cheapest to Insure?
- Does a Teenager with a Learner’s Permit Need to be Listed on my Policy?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Hyundai Tucson Insurance
- Ford Focus Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area