1994 Cadillac Brougham Insurance Rates
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Oct 14, 2017
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Having to pay for overpriced Cadillac Brougham insurance can dwindle your savings account and make it impossible to make ends meet. Comparing price quotes is free and is an excellent way to help make ends meet.
You have so many insurers to purchase coverage from, and even though it’s nice to have a selection, it makes it harder to compare company pricing.
Auto Insurance Prices Online
When shopping for auto insurance there are multiple ways of comparing rates from auto insurance companies in your area. The easiest way to compare 1994 Cadillac Brougham insurance prices is to use the internet to compare rates. This can be accomplished in a couple of different ways.
- The fastest way to get quotes for comparison is an all-inclusive rate comparison click to view form in new window. This easy form prevents you from having to do separate quotes to each individual auto insurance company. A single form will get you rate comparisons instantly.
- A different way to compare rate quotes requires visiting the website for each individual company and request a quote. For example, let’s assume you want rates from Nationwide, Liberty Mutual and State Farm. To find out each rate you need to go to every website to input your insurance information, which is why the first method is quicker.
For a list of links to companies insuring cars in your area, click here.
- The least recommended way of getting rate comparisons is to spend your day driving to different agent offices. Shopping for auto insurance online eliminates the need for an insurance agent unless you require the personal advice that only a license agent can provide. However, consumers can find lower rates online but still have the advice of a local agent. We’ll cover that shortly.
It’s up to you which method you use, but make sure you use exactly the same quote information for each comparison quote. If each company quotes higher or lower deductibles it will be impossible to find the best deal for your Cadillac Brougham. Quoting even small variations in coverage limits can result in a big premium difference. It’s important to know that obtaining a wide range of quotes will increase your chances of finding the best offered rates.
Discounts are basically free money
Companies don’t always advertise all available discounts in a way that’s easy to find, so here is a list some of the more common and the more hidden discounts you could be receiving.
- Safe Driver Discount – Insureds without accidents may save up to 50% more for Brougham coverage than drivers with accidents.
- Passive Restraints – Vehicles equipped with air bags and/or automatic seat belt systems can get savings up to 30%.
- Accident Free – Drivers who don’t have accidents can save substantially when compared to accident-prone drivers.
- Military Rewards – Being on active duty in the military could be rewarded with lower premiums.
- Defensive Driver – Completing a driver safety course can save you 5% or more and easily recoup the cost of the course.
- New Car Discount – Putting insurance coverage on a new car can cost up to 25% less because new vehicles have to meet stringent safety requirements.
- Multi-car Discount – Buying coverage for more than one vehicle with the same company could earn a price break for each car.
- Employee of Federal Government – Employees or retirees of the government can save as much as 8% for Brougham coverage with certain companies.
Drivers should understand that some credits don’t apply to the overall cost of the policy. A few only apply to specific coverage prices like collision or personal injury protection. So even though it sounds like you could get a free insurance policy, you’re out of luck.
To see a list of insurance companies offering insurance discounts, click here to view.
Which insurance is the “right” coverage?
When choosing the right insurance coverage for your vehicles, there really is not a cookie cutter policy. Coverage needs to be tailored to your specific needs so your insurance needs to address that. These are some specific questions could help you determine whether or not you may require specific advice.
- Will I be non-renewed for getting a DUI or other conviction?
- Does having multiple vehicles earn me a discount?
- When do I need to add a new car to my policy?
- Do I have coverage when making deliveries for my home business?
- Can I rate high risk drivers on liability-only vehicles?
- What is the difference between comprehensive and collision coverage?
- What happens if I owe more than my 1994 Cadillac Brougham is worth?
- Should I buy additional glass protection?
- Does coverage extend to Mexico or Canada?
- Should I buy more coverage than the required minimum liability coverage?
If you’re not sure about those questions but you think they might apply to your situation then you might want to talk to a licensed agent. To find an agent in your area, complete this form or you can also visit this page to select a carrier
Educate yourself about auto insurance coverages
Having a good grasp of auto insurance can be of help when determining appropriate coverage and proper limits and deductibles. Policy terminology can be ambiguous and even agents have difficulty translating policy wording. Shown next are typical coverage types found on most auto insurance policies.
Medical payments and PIP coverage
Medical payments and Personal Injury Protection insurance reimburse you for expenses such as X-ray expenses, EMT expenses and nursing services. They are used to cover expenses not covered by your health insurance program or if there is no health insurance coverage. It covers you and your occupants as well as any family member struck as a pedestrian. Personal injury protection coverage is not an option in every state but it provides additional coverages not offered by medical payments coverage
Collision insurance will pay to fix damage to your Brougham caused by collision with another vehicle or an object, but not an animal. You first must pay a deductible and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision insurance covers things such as backing into a parked car, damaging your car on a curb, colliding with another moving vehicle, colliding with a tree and hitting a parking meter. This coverage can be expensive, so consider removing coverage from vehicles that are older. You can also choose a higher deductible to save money on collision insurance.
UM/UIM (Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist) coverage
This gives you protection when the “other guys” are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. This coverage pays for hospital bills for your injuries and damage to your Cadillac Brougham.
Since many drivers only purchase the least amount of liability that is required, their limits can quickly be used up. This is the reason having UM/UIM coverage is a good idea.
Comprehensive auto coverage
Comprehensive insurance will pay to fix damage OTHER than collision with another vehicle or object. You need to pay your deductible first then the remaining damage will be covered by your comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive can pay for things like damage from getting keyed, vandalism, hail damage, damage from flooding and fire damage. The maximum amount you’ll receive from a claim is the actual cash value, so if it’s not worth much more than your deductible it’s probably time to drop comprehensive insurance.
Liability car insurance
Liability coverage will cover injuries or damage you cause to people or other property. This coverage protects you from legal claims by others, and doesn’t cover damage sustained by your vehicle in an accident.
Liability coverage has three limits: per person bodily injury, per accident bodily injury, and a property damage limit. You might see policy limits of 50/100/50 which means $50,000 in coverage for each person’s injuries, a total of $100,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and a limit of $50,000 paid for damaged property.
Liability coverage protects against claims such as repair bills for other people’s vehicles, medical services, bail bonds, emergency aid and court costs. How much liability should you purchase? That is up to you, but buy as high a limit as you can afford.
Save your cold hard cash
Affordable 1994 Cadillac Brougham insurance can be found online in addition to many insurance agents, and you need to price shop both to get a complete price analysis. There are still a few companies who do not provide you the ability to get quotes online and many times these regional insurance providers only sell through independent insurance agents.
When shopping online for insurance coverage, it’s very important that you do not buy poor coverage just to save money. There are too many instances where an insured dropped liability limits or collision coverage only to regret at claim time they didn’t purchase enough coverage. The aim is to buy the best coverage you can find at the best price while still protecting your assets.
Much more information about insurance coverage can be read at the links below
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Much Does Car Insurance Cost?
- Cheap Car Insurance: Myth or Reality?
- Will a Speeding Ticket Raise My Car Insurance Rates?
- Car Insurance Rates 2018: Why are Prices Increasing?
- How Much Does Car Insurance Cost for a 16 Year Old?
- Which Cars are Cheapest to Insure?
- Does a Teenager with a Learner’s Permit Need to be Listed on my Policy?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Ford Edge Insurance
- Chevrolet Traverse Insurance
- Chevrolet Cruze Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Hyundai Tucson Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area