2007 Mazda Mazda5 Insurance Rates
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Nov 15, 2021
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Sick and tired of paying out the nose to pay your car insurance bill each month? You are in the same boat as the majority of other car owners. Big-name insurance companies like State Farm, Allstate, GEICO and Progressive constantly bombard you with ad campaigns and consumers find it hard to ignore the flashy ads and effectively compare rates to find the best deal.
Consumers should take time to compare prices yearly because insurance rates trend upward over time. Even if you got the best rates on Mazda5 coverage two years ago you can probably find a lower rate today. Block out anything you think you know about insurance coverage because we’re going to demonstrate the best methods to eliminate unnecessary coverages and save money.
If you have a current insurance coverage policy or need a new policy, you will benefit by learning to find the best rates and still get good coverage. Finding the best rates is quite easy. Vehicle owners only need to know how to compare prices over the internet.
Lower rates by qualifying for these seven discounts
Companies offering auto insurance don’t list every discount very well, so the following is a list of some of the best known and the harder-to-find savings tricks you should be using. If you don’t get every credit you qualify for, you’re just leaving money on the table.
- Federal Employees – Being employed by or retired from a federal job can earn a discount up to 10% on Mazda5 coverage with select insurance companies.
- Discount for New Cars – Buying coverage on a new vehicle is cheaper compared to insuring an older model.
- Clubs and Organizations – Being a member of a civic or occupational organization could trigger savings on car insurance on Mazda5 coverage.
- Lower Rates for Military – Being on active duty in the military could be rewarded with lower premiums.
- No Claims – Good drivers with no accidents pay much less when compared to frequent claim filers.
- Multi-car Discount – Insuring more than one vehicle on the same car insurance policy may reduce the rate for each vehicle.
- Own a Home – Being a homeowner may trigger a car insurance policy discount because of the fact that having a home shows financial diligence.
It’s important to note that most of the big mark downs will not be given to the entire policy premium. Most only apply to the price of certain insurance coverages like comprehensive or collision. So when it seems like it’s possible to get free car insurance, you’re out of luck.
Car insurance companies who might offer these money-saving discounts may include but are not limited to:
- State Farm
- Mercury Insurance
- 21st Century
Check with every prospective company which discounts they offer. Discounts may not be available everywhere.
Comparison of Insurance
Finding cheaper 2007 Mazda Mazda5 insurance prices is not a difficult process. The only thing you need to do is invest a little time to compare quotes from different insurance companies. It is quite easy and can be accomplished in several different ways.
- The best way to get quotes for comparison is an all-inclusive rate comparison click to view form in new window. This easy form keeps you from doing separate forms to each individual insurance company. Just one form will get you rate comparisons direct from many companies.
- Another way to analyze rates is to take the time to go to each individual company website and request a quote. For instance, let’s say you want rates from Allstate, Liberty Mutual and GEICO. To get rate quotes you would need to go to every website to enter your coverage information, which is why the first method is more popular.To view a list of companies in your area, click here.
- The least efficient way of getting rate comparisons is driving to local insurance agencies. The internet eliminates the need for an insurance agent unless you prefer the personal advice that only a license agent can provide. Drivers can price shop online but buy from a local insurance agent. We’ll cover that shortly.
It’s your choice how you get your quotes, but ensure you are comparing identical coverages and limits for every quote you compare. If each company quotes different limits and deductibles on each one you will not be able to determine the best price for your Mazda Mazda5.
Car insurance is unique, just like you
When it comes to choosing adequate coverage for your vehicles, there is no best way to insure your cars. Your needs are not the same as everyone else’s so your insurance needs to address that. These are some specific questions might point out whether or not you might need an agent’s assistance.
- Do I have coverage when pulling a U-Haul trailer?
- Do I need roadside assistance coverage?
- Who is covered when they drive my 2007 Mazda Mazda5?
- Can I still get insurance after a DUI?
- Am I covered when driving on a suspended license?
- Am I covered when driving a rental car?
- What is PIP insurance?
- Is my teen driver covered when they drive my company car?
If you’re not sure about those questions, you may need to chat with a licensed insurance agent. If you don’t have a local agent, take a second and complete this form or you can go here for a list of companies in your area. It only takes a few minutes and you can get the answers you need.
What car insurance coverages do you need?
Understanding the coverages of car insurance helps when choosing the best coverages and proper limits and deductibles. Policy terminology can be difficult to understand and reading a policy is terribly boring. Below you’ll find the normal coverages found on most car insurance policies.
Comprehensive coverage (or Other than Collision)
This coverage pays for damage caused by mother nature, theft, vandalism and other events. You first must pay your deductible and then insurance will cover the rest of the damage.
Comprehensive insurance covers things like rock chips in glass, a tree branch falling on your vehicle and hitting a deer. The highest amount you can receive from a comprehensive claim is the market value of your vehicle, so if it’s not worth much more than your deductible consider dropping full coverage.
Collision insurance pays for damage to your Mazda5 caused by collision with another car or object. You first must pay a deductible and then insurance will cover the remainder.
Collision coverage pays for claims such as hitting a mailbox, sideswiping another vehicle and scraping a guard rail. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so you might think about dropping it from older vehicles. Another option is to choose a higher deductible to get cheaper collision coverage.
Insurance for medical payments
Med pay and PIP coverage kick in for expenses for hospital visits, doctor visits and dental work. They are often used in conjunction with a health insurance policy or if you lack health insurance entirely. Coverage applies to both the driver and occupants as well as if you are hit as a while walking down the street. PIP coverage is not an option in every state and gives slightly broader coverage than med pay
This coverage provides protection from damages or injuries you inflict on people or other property that is your fault. This insurance protects YOU from claims by other people, and does not provide coverage for damage sustained by your vehicle in an accident.
Coverage consists of three different limits, per person bodily injury, per accident bodily injury, and a property damage limit. You might see values of 25/50/25 that translate to a $25,000 limit per person for injuries, a limit of $50,000 in injury protection per accident, and $25,000 of coverage for damaged property.
Liability coverage protects against things such as structural damage, funeral expenses, attorney fees, pain and suffering and legal defense fees. How much coverage you buy is up to you, but buy higher limits if possible.
Uninsured Motorist or Underinsured Motorist insurance
This provides protection from other drivers when they are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. Covered losses include injuries sustained by your vehicle’s occupants and damage to your Mazda Mazda5.
Because many people carry very low liability coverage limits, it doesn’t take a major accident to exceed their coverage limits. For this reason, having high UM/UIM coverages is important protection for you and your family.
Summing up your car insurance search
In this article, we presented many tips how you can lower your 2007 Mazda Mazda5 insurance rates. The key concept to understand is the more you quote, the higher the chance of saving money. Consumers may even find the lowest premiums are with a small local company. These companies can often provide lower rates in certain areas than their larger competitors like Progressive or GEICO.
As you shop your coverage around, never buy lower coverage limits just to save a few bucks. In too many instances, an accident victim reduced full coverage and discovered at claim time that they should have had better coverage. The ultimate goal is to buy enough coverage at the best price while not skimping on critical coverages.
For more information, feel free to browse the articles below:
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Much Does Car Insurance Cost?
- Cheap Car Insurance: Myth or Reality?
- Will a Speeding Ticket Raise My Car Insurance Rates?
- Car Insurance Rates 2018: Why are Prices Increasing?
- How Much Does Car Insurance Cost for a 16 Year Old?
- Which Cars are Cheapest to Insure?
- Does a Teenager with a Learner’s Permit Need to be Listed on my Policy?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Chevrolet Traverse Insurance
- GMC Sierra Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area