2010 Ford E-Series Wagon Insurance Rates
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Apr 23, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Drivers have many options when trying to find low-cost Ford E-Series Wagon insurance. They can either spend hours contacting agents to get rate comparisons or utilize the internet to make rate comparisons. There is a right way and a wrong way to compare car insurance rates and you need to know the quickest way to compare rates for a new or used Ford and obtain the lowest price.
You need to get comparison quotes on a regular basis because prices change frequently. Just because you found the best rates for E-Series Wagon coverage two years ago a different company probably has better rates today. There is a lot of bad advice regarding car insurance online but I’m going to show you some good information on how to find cheap car insurance.
The method we recommend to compare rates is to know auto insurance companies provide online access to quote your coverage. To get started, all you need to do is provide a little information including if a SR-22 is required, how you use your vehicles, if you have a valid license, and whether your vehicle is owned or leased. Your rating data is automatically sent to many different companies and they return rate quotes with very little delay.
To compare rates for a 2010 Ford E-Series Wagon now, click here and find out if lower rates are available.
Cut prices on 2010 Ford E-Series Wagon insurance
Auto insurance companies don’t list every discount very well, so we researched both the well known and also the lesser-known discounts you could be receiving. If you don’t get every credit you qualify for, you are throwing money away.
- Discount for Swiching Early – Some companies give discounts for buying a policy before your current policy expires. The savings is around 10%.
- Theft Prevention Discount – Vehicles with anti-theft systems are stolen less frequently and will save you 10% or more.
- E-sign – A handful of insurance companies may give you up to $50 simply for signing digitally online.
- Drivers Education – Have your child take driver’s ed class if offered at their school.
- One Accident Forgiven – Some insurance companies permit an accident without raising rates if your claims history is clear for a set time period.
- Memberships – Affiliation with a professional or civic organization may earn a discount when shopping for car insurance for E-Series Wagon coverage.
- Seat Belts Save – Using a seat belt and requiring all passengers to use a seat belt could cut 10% or more off your PIP or medical payments premium.
- Resident Student – Any of your kids who live away from home without a vehicle on campus can receive lower rates.
- Pay Now and Pay Less – By paying your policy upfront instead of monthly or quarterly installments you can actually save on your bill.
Consumers should know that most of the big mark downs will not be given to your bottom line cost. The majority will only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like collision or personal injury protection. So even though they make it sound like having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, companies wouldn’t make money that way.
For a list of providers offering car insurance discounts, follow this link.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Tailor your coverage to you
When it comes to choosing the best auto insurance coverage, there really is no one size fits all plan. Everyone’s needs are different.
For instance, these questions may help you determine whether your personal situation could use an agent’s help.
- When do I need to add a new car to my policy?
- Where can I find DUI or SR-22 insurance?
- Do I need roadside assistance coverage?
- What is UM/UIM insurance?
- Is my teenager covered with friends in the car?
- Do I benefit by insuring my home with the same company?
- Is business equipment covered while in my vehicle?
- When should I not file a claim?
- Why is insurance for a teen driver so high?
If you’re not sure about those questions but one or more may apply to you, then you may want to think about talking to an insurance agent. To find an agent in your area, simply complete this short form. It is quick, free and can provide invaluable advice.
Specific coverages for a Ford E-Series Wagon
Having a good grasp of a insurance policy helps when choosing which coverages you need for your vehicles. The terms used in a policy can be difficult to understand and reading a policy is terribly boring.
Collision – Collision coverage pays for damage to your E-Series Wagon resulting from a collision with another car or object. You have to pay a deductible and then insurance will cover the remainder.
Collision insurance covers claims like colliding with a tree, hitting a mailbox and colliding with another moving vehicle. Paying for collision coverage can be pricey, so you might think about dropping it from older vehicles. You can also raise the deductible to get cheaper collision coverage.
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist (UM/UIM) – Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist coverage protects you and your vehicle from other motorists when they either have no liability insurance or not enough. It can pay for injuries sustained by your vehicle’s occupants and also any damage incurred to your Ford E-Series Wagon.
Since many drivers have only the minimum liability required by law, it only takes a small accident to exceed their coverage. For this reason, having high UM/UIM coverages is a good idea.
Comprehensive insurance – Comprehensive insurance will pay to fix damage that is not covered by collision coverage. You first have to pay a deductible and then insurance will cover the rest of the damage.
Comprehensive can pay for claims such as hitting a deer, theft, a broken windshield, fire damage and hail damage. The most you’ll receive from a claim is the cash value of the vehicle, so if the vehicle is not worth much consider dropping full coverage.
Med pay and Personal Injury Protection (PIP) – Coverage for medical payments and/or PIP provide coverage for immediate expenses such as EMT expenses, hospital visits, surgery, ambulance fees and pain medications. They can be used to cover expenses not covered by your health insurance policy or if you do not have health coverage. It covers all vehicle occupants and will also cover getting struck while a pedestrian. PIP is not universally available and may carry a deductible
Liability – Liability insurance will cover injuries or damage you cause to other’s property or people by causing an accident. It protects YOU against other people’s claims. Liability doesn’t cover your injuries or vehicle damage.
Split limit liability has three limits of coverage: bodily injury for each person, bodily injury for the entire accident, and a limit for property damage. Your policy might show limits of 50/100/50 which means a limit of $50,000 per injured person, a total of $100,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and property damage coverage for $50,000.
Liability coverage protects against claims such as legal defense fees, medical expenses and emergency aid. How much liability coverage do you need? That is your choice, but you should buy as large an amount as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Much Does Car Insurance Cost?
- Cheap Car Insurance: Myth or Reality?
- Will a Speeding Ticket Raise My Car Insurance Rates?
- Car Insurance Rates 2018: Why are Prices Increasing?
- How Much Does Car Insurance Cost for a 16 Year Old?
- Which Cars are Cheapest to Insure?
- Does a Teenager with a Learner’s Permit Need to be Listed on my Policy?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Hyundai Santa Fe Insurance
- Ford Escape Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Subaru Outback Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area