2012 Bentley Continental Supersports Convertible Insurance Rates
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Nov 17, 2021
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Overpriced Bentley Continental Supersports Convertible insurance can dwindle your checking account and put a big crunch on your finances. Shopping your coverage around is free, only takes a few minutes, and is a good way to slash your bill and have more diposable income.
Many car insurance companies compete for your hard-earned dollar, and because of this it can be hard to compare car insurance companies and get the definite lowest rate possible.
It’s a good habit to do rate comparisons quite often due to the fact that insurance rates are variable and change quite frequently. Even if you got the best rates for Continental Supersports Convertible insurance last year other companies may now be cheaper. Block out anything you think you know about auto insurance because you’re about to learn the right way to get good coverage at a lower rate.
Comprehensive Insurance Coverage Comparison
To find the best insurance coverage prices, there are several ways to compare rate quotes and find the best price. The recommended way to find the lowest 2012 Bentley Continental Supersports Convertible rates is simply to get online rate quotes. This can be done in a couple of different ways.
- The fastest way consumers can make multiple comparisons is an all-inclusive rate comparison (click to open form in new window). This easy form keeps you from doing separate quotation requests for each company you want a rate for. Just one form will get you price quotes from insurance coverage companies with the best prices.
- Another way to obtain and compare quotes online requires visiting each company’s website to complete a price quote. For sake of this example, we’ll pretend you want to compare State Farm, Allstate and Liberty Mutual. To get each rate you have to visit each site and enter your policy data, and that’s why the first method is more popular. To view a list of companies in your area, click here.
- The least recommended way to compare rates is driving around to insurance agents’ offices. Shopping for insurance coverage online has reduced the need for local agents unless you have a need for the professional advice only provided by licensed agents. It is possible to price shop online but still have the advice of a local agent and we’ll cover that in a bit.
It’s your choice how you get your quotes, but make absolute certain that you use apples-to-apples coverage limits for each comparison quote. If your comparisons have mixed coverages it will be next to impossible to make an equal comparison. Having just a slight variation in insurance coverages can mean a large discrepancy in price. And when comparison shopping, comparing more company’s prices provides better odds of finding lower pricing.
Discounts can save BIG
Insurance can be prohibitively expensive, but discounts can save money and there are some available to help bring down the price. Certain discounts will be triggered automatically at the time of quoting, but some must be requested specifically before they will apply.
- Passive Restraints – Factory air bags and/or automatic seat belt systems may earn rate discounts up to 30%.
- Life Insurance Discount – Larger companies have a discount if you purchase auto and life insurance together.
- Accident Free – Good drivers with no accidents can save substantially when compared with bad drivers.
- Driver’s Ed – Require your teen driver to successfully complete driver’s ed class in high school.
- Good Students Pay Less – Performing well in school can get you a discount of up to 25%. This discount can apply up until you turn 25.
- Multiple Policy Discount – When you combine your home and auto insurance with the same insurance company you may save up to 20% off your total premium.
- Low Mileage – Low mileage vehicles could qualify for a substantially lower rate.
- Seat Belts Save more than Lives – Using a seat belt and requiring all passengers to use a seat belt can save 10% or more on the medical payments or PIP coverage costs.
- Employee of Federal Government – Being employed by or retired from a federal job can earn a discount up to 10% for Continental Supersports Convertible insurance with select insurance companies.
Keep in mind that some credits don’t apply to your bottom line cost. Some only reduce individual premiums such as liability and collision coverage. So even though it sounds like having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, it just doesn’t work that way. But all discounts will reduce your premiums.
Car insurance companies who might offer some of the above discounts include:
- Farm Bureau
- State Farm
It’s a good idea to ask every prospective company which discounts they offer. Some discounts may not apply in your area.
Will just any policy work for me?
When choosing coverage for your personal vehicles, there is no “best” method to buy coverage. Coverage needs to be tailored to your specific needs so your insurance should reflect that For example, these questions can help discover if your situation might need an agent’s assistance.
- Do I need to file an SR-22 for a DUI in my state?
- Does coverage extend to my business vehicle?
- Do I have coverage for damage caused while driving under the influence?
- Does insurance cover damages from a DUI accident?
- Should I sign the liability waiver when renting a car?
- What companies insure drivers after a DUI or DWI?
- Is my dog or cat covered if injured in an accident?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions, you may need to chat with an agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, fill out this quick form or click here for a list of insurance companies in your area.
Insurance coverages and their meanings
Having a good grasp of a insurance policy aids in choosing the right coverages and the correct deductibles and limits. Insurance terms can be difficult to understand and nobody wants to actually read their policy. These are typical coverage types found on the average insurance policy.
Coverage for collisions
This pays to fix your vehicle from damage resulting from a collision with a stationary object or other vehicle. You first must pay a deductible and then insurance will cover the remainder.
Collision can pay for claims like scraping a guard rail, colliding with a tree and sustaining damage from a pot hole. Paying for collision coverage can be pricey, so consider removing coverage from vehicles that are 8 years or older. It’s also possible to choose a higher deductible to save money on collision insurance.
Comprehensive insurance coverage pays to fix your vehicle from damage caused by mother nature, theft, vandalism and other events. You first have to pay a deductible and then insurance will cover the rest of the damage.
Comprehensive can pay for claims such as theft, falling objects, damage from getting keyed and damage from flooding. The maximum payout your insurance company will pay is the market value of your vehicle, so if the vehicle is not worth much consider dropping full coverage.
Liability insurance will cover damage that occurs to other’s property or people in an accident. It consists of three limits, bodily injury per person, bodily injury per accident and property damage. As an example, you may have limits of 50/100/50 which stand for $50,000 bodily injury coverage, a total of $100,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and property damage coverage for $50,000. Occasionally you may see one number which is a combined single limit which provides one coverage limit rather than limiting it on a per person basis.
Liability can pay for things like pain and suffering, attorney fees and funeral expenses. How much liability should you purchase? That is a decision to put some thought into, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase as much as you can afford.
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage
Your UM/UIM coverage protects you and your vehicle when other motorists either have no liability insurance or not enough. Covered losses include injuries to you and your family and also any damage incurred to your 2012 Bentley Continental Supersports Convertible.
Because many people have only the minimum liability required by law, their limits can quickly be used up. That’s why carrying high Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage is important protection for you and your family. Most of the time your uninsured/underinsured motorist coverages do not exceed the liability coverage limits.
Medical payments coverage and PIP
Medical payments and Personal Injury Protection insurance reimburse you for expenses for things like EMT expenses, nursing services, dental work and surgery. They are utilized in addition to your health insurance policy or if you do not have health coverage. Medical payments and PIP cover you and your occupants as well as any family member struck as a pedestrian. Personal injury protection coverage is not an option in every state but it provides additional coverages not offered by medical payments coverage
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Much Does Car Insurance Cost?
- Cheap Car Insurance: Myth or Reality?
- Will a Speeding Ticket Raise My Car Insurance Rates?
- Car Insurance Rates 2018: Why are Prices Increasing?
- How Much Does Car Insurance Cost for a 16 Year Old?
- Which Cars are Cheapest to Insure?
- Does a Teenager with a Learner’s Permit Need to be Listed on my Policy?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Insurance
- Honda Odyssey Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area