2012 Lexus IS 350 C Insurance Rates
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Jun 13, 2015
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Shoppers have lots of choices when shopping for the lowest priced Lexus IS 350 C insurance. You can either spend your time contacting agents trying to get quotes or save time using the internet to compare rates. There are both good and bad ways to compare car insurance rates and we’ll show you the quickest way to compare rates on a Lexus and locate the lowest possible price either online or from local insurance agents.
Choosing the best insurance company for you is quite easy. If you have car insurance now, you stand a good chance to be able to cut costs considerably using these methods. Drivers just need to learn the proper methods to find the lowest price online.
The best way to compare insurance rates in your area is to know the fact all the major auto insurance companies will pay a fee to give free rates quotes. All consumers are required to do is take a few minutes to give details such as level of coverage desired, your education level, the year, make and model of vehicles, and if it has an alarm system. Your insurance information gets sent immediately to multiple insurance coverage providers and you receive quotes with very little delay.
To find the cheapest 2012 Lexus IS 350 C insurance rates, click here and complete the form.
Lexus IS 350 C insurance rates have many determining factors
Smart consumers have a good feel for the different types of things that come into play when calculating the price you pay for insurance coverage. When you know what positively or negatively impacts premium levels empowers consumers to make smart changes that will entitle you to better insurance coverage rates.
The list below includes some of the items used by your company to calculate prices.
- Where you live – Living in less populated areas can save you money when insuring your vehicles. Urban drivers have to deal with traffic congestion and much longer commute distances. Less people living in that area means fewer accidents as well as less vandalism and auto theft.
- Marriage brings a discount – Having a wife or husband can get you a discount on your insurance coverage policy. Marriage translates into being more mature it has been statistically shown that married couples file fewer claims.
- Bundling policies can get discounts – Most insurance companies provide better rates to insureds who buy several policies from them. It’s known as a multi-policy discount. Discounts can be 10 percent or more. Even though this discount sounds good, you still need to compare other company rates to verify if the discount is saving money.
- Do you work long hours in a high stress job? – Did you know your insurance coverage rates can be affected by your occupation? Jobs such as lawyers, business owners and accountants tend to have higher rates than average because of stressful work requirements and long work days. On the flip side, occupations such as actors, athletes and homemakers receive lower rates on IS 350 C coverage.
- Pleasure use saves money – Driving more miles in a year the more you will pay for insurance coverage. Most companies rate vehicles based on how the vehicle is used. Cars used primarily for pleasure use get more affordable rates compared to those used for work or business. If your policy improperly rates your IS 350 C can cost quite a bit. Double check that your insurance coverage coverage shows the proper vehicle usage.
- Do you need the policy add-ons? – There are a ton of extra bells and whistles that can waste your money on your insurance coverage policy. Things like roadside assistance, accident forgiveness and additional equipment coverage are examples of these. These coverages may sound good at first, but now you might not need them so remove them from your policy.
- More claims means more premium – If you frequently file small claims, you can pretty much guarantee either higher rates or even cancellation. Car insurance companies generally give discounts to drivers who file claims infrequently. Car insurance is meant to be used in the event of the large, substantial claims.
- Choose a safe vehicle and save – Vehicles with good safety scores tend to have better insurance rates. Safe vehicles result in less severe injuries and better occupant protection translates into fewer and smaller insurance claims and thus lower rates. If your Lexus IS 350 C earned at least an “acceptable” rating on the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety website or four stars on the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration website you are probably receiving a discount.
Companies offer discounts so take them!
Companies offering auto insurance do not list all their discounts very clearly, so here is a list both the well known and also the lesser-known ways to save on insurance. If you’re not getting every credit possible, you’re paying more than you need to.
- Paperwork-free – Some insurance companies may give you up to $50 just for signing your application on their website.
- Theft Prevention Discount – Cars that have factory anti-theft systems help deter theft and earn discounts up to 10%.
- Homeowners Savings – Owning a home can save you money due to the fact that maintaining a home shows financial diligence.
- Air Bag Discount – Vehicles equipped with air bags and/or automatic seat belt systems can qualify for discounts of 20% or more.
- Save with a New Car – Adding a new car to your policy can be considerably cheaper compared to insuring an older model.
It’s important to understand that some of the credits will not apply to the overall cost of the policy. The majority will only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as physical damage coverage or medical payments. Just because it seems like having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, you’re out of luck.
Companies that may have these money-saving discounts are:
Before buying, ask each insurance company how you can save money. Discounts might not apply in every state.
Do I just need basic coverages?
When it comes to choosing the right insurance coverage, there really is not a perfect coverage plan. Everyone’s situation is a little different.
Here are some questions about coverages that can help discover whether you will benefit from professional help.
- Who is covered by my policy?
- When can I cancel my policy?
- Do all my vehicles need collision coverage?
- How do I file an SR-22 for a DUI in my state?
- When should I drop full coverage on my 2012 Lexus IS 350 C?
- How can I get my company to pay me more for my totalled car?
- Is my nanny covered when driving my vehicle?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions but you think they might apply to your situation, you might consider talking to a licensed insurance agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, take a second and complete this form. It is quick, free and can provide invaluable advice.
Car insurance coverages for a 2012 Lexus IS 350 C
Knowing the specifics of a auto insurance policy can be of help when determining which coverages you need at the best deductibles and correct limits. Auto insurance terms can be impossible to understand and coverage can change by endorsement.
Uninsured or underinsured coverage
This coverage protects you and your vehicle from other motorists when they either are underinsured or have no liability coverage at all. This coverage pays for hospital bills for your injuries as well as your vehicle’s damage.
Since many drivers have only the minimum liability required by law, their liability coverage can quickly be exhausted. This is the reason having UM/UIM coverage is a good idea.
This pays to fix your vehicle from damage from a wide range of events other than collision. You first have to pay a deductible and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive insurance covers things like hitting a deer, hail damage, a broken windshield and theft. The most your auto insurance company will pay is the cash value of the vehicle, so if it’s not worth much more than your deductible it’s not worth carrying full coverage.
Liability car insurance
This coverage will cover damages or injuries you inflict on other people or property by causing an accident. This coverage protects you against other people’s claims. Liability doesn’t cover your injuries or vehicle damage.
Split limit liability has three limits of coverage: bodily injury for each person, bodily injury for the entire accident, and a limit for property damage. As an example, you may have values of 50/100/50 which means a limit of $50,000 per injured person, a total of $100,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $50,000 of coverage for damaged property.
Liability can pay for things such as pain and suffering, structural damage, funeral expenses, medical expenses and medical services. How much liability should you purchase? That is your choice, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase as large an amount as possible.
Medical expense coverage
Med pay and PIP coverage reimburse you for immediate expenses for things like doctor visits, EMT expenses, pain medications and funeral costs. The coverages can be used to fill the gap from your health insurance policy or if you lack health insurance entirely. Medical payments and PIP cover not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants and will also cover if you are hit as a while walking down the street. Personal injury protection coverage is not universally available but can be used in place of medical payments coverage
Auto collision coverage
This will pay to fix damage to your IS 350 C resulting from colliding with another vehicle or an object, but not an animal. You have to pay a deductible then your collision coverage will kick in.
Collision coverage protects against things such as driving through your garage door, hitting a mailbox, scraping a guard rail and crashing into a building. This coverage can be expensive, so consider removing coverage from lower value vehicles. Drivers also have the option to raise the deductible to save money on collision insurance.
More choices the merrier
Cheap 2012 Lexus IS 350 C insurance is possible on the web as well as from independent agents, so compare prices from both to get a complete price analysis. Some insurance providers don’t offer the ability to get a quote online and many times these small insurance companies only sell through independent insurance agents.
We just presented a lot of techniques to reduce insurance prices online. The key thing to remember is the more rate quotes you have, the better chance you’ll have of finding lower rates. You may even discover the lowest premiums are with a small mutual company.
Insureds switch companies for many reasons like policy cancellation, delays in responding to claim requests, policy non-renewal or high prices. Whatever your reason, finding a new company can be easy and end up saving you some money.
More information is located at the links below
- Young Drivers: The High Risk Years Video (iihs.org)
- Collision Insurance Coverage (Nationwide)
- Red Light Cameras (State Farm)
- Auto Theft Statistics (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Preventing Carjacking and Theft (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Uninsured Motorist Statistics (Insurance Information Insitute)
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Much Does Car Insurance Cost?
- Cheap Car Insurance: Myth or Reality?
- Will a Speeding Ticket Raise My Car Insurance Rates?
- Car Insurance Rates 2018: Why are Prices Increasing?
- How Much Does Car Insurance Cost for a 16 Year Old?
- Which Cars are Cheapest to Insure?
- Does a Teenager with a Learner’s Permit Need to be Listed on my Policy?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Ford Escape Insurance
- Chevrolet Equinox Insurance
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area