2014 BMW ALPINA B7 Insurance Rates
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Dec 14, 2021
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Want lower insurance coverage rates for your BMW ALPINA B7? Did you fall for a flashy sales pitch and buy overpriced insurance coverage? Believe me, there are a lot of people just like you who feel imprisoned by their insurance coverage policy.
Because there are so many companies to choose from, it can be hard to find the most affordable insurer.
How to Get Car Insurance
There are several ways of comparing rate quotes and find the best price. The best method to find the lowest 2014 BMW ALPINA B7 rates is to get quotes online. It is quite easy and can be accomplished using a couple different methods.
- One of the simplest ways to get the best comparison quotes is to use a rate comparison form like this one (opens in new window). This form eliminates the need for multiple quote forms for every car insurance company. One form gets rate comparisons direct from many companies.
- A more time consuming way to compare prices consists of going to each company website to complete their respective quote request forms. For examples sake, we’ll pretend you want to compare rates from Progressive, Liberty Mutual and Travelers. You would have to take the time to go to each site to enter your coverage information, which is why most consumers use the first method. For a list of links to companies insuring cars in your area, click here.
- The hardest method to compare rates is to drive around to and from local insurance agencies. The internet can eliminate the need for a local agent unless you want the personal advice of a licensed agent. Drivers can comparison shop online and get advice from an agent in your area and we’ll talk about that later.
It’s up to you how you get prices quotes, just ensure you’re using apples-to-apples deductibles and coverage limits with every price quote. If your comparisons have differing limits it’s impossible to make an equal comparison. Quoting even small variations in limits could mean much higher rates. And when comparison shopping, obtaining a wide range of quotes provides better odds of finding better pricing.
Save on BMW ALPINA B7 insurance
Insurance can be prohibitively expensive, but there are discounts available to reduce the price significantly. Certain discounts will be triggered automatically at the time of purchase, but some must be requested specifically before you get the savings.
- Employee of Federal Government – Employees or retirees of the government can earn a discount up to 10% for ALPINA B7 insurance depending on your company.
- Pay Upfront and Save – If you pay your bill all at once instead of paying each month you could save 5% or more.
- Seat Belts Save more than Lives – Using a seat belt and requiring all passengers to wear their seat belts can save 10% or more off your medical payments premium.
- Driver’s Ed – Require your teen driver to successfully complete driver’s ed class in high school.
- Multi-car Discount – Having more than one vehicle with the same company can get a discount on all vehicles.
- Service Members Pay Less – Having a deployed family member could be rewarded with lower premiums.
It’s important to understand that most credits do not apply to the overall cost of the policy. The majority will only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like liability, collision or medical payments. So when it seems like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, insurance companies aren’t that generous. But any discount will bring down the cost of coverage.
To see a list of providers who offer insurance discounts, click here to view.
Tailor your coverage to you
When choosing adequate coverage for your personal vehicles, there really is not a “perfect” insurance plan. Each situation is unique so this has to be addressed. For example, these questions can aid in determining if you will benefit from professional help.
- How do I buy GAP insurance?
- Should I buy full coverage?
- Should I waive the damage coverage when renting a car?
- How do I file an SR-22 for a DUI in my state?
- How can I get my company to pay me more for my totalled car?
- Can I pay claims out-of-pocket if I buy high deductibles?
- Do I really need UM/UIM coverage?
If you’re not sure about those questions, you may need to chat with a licensed insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, simply complete this short form or you can go here for a list of companies in your area.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Parts of the BMW ALPINA B7 rate equation
Smart consumers have a good feel for the different types of things that help determine insurance coverage rates. When you know what positively or negatively influences your rates enables informed choices that will entitle you to better insurance coverage rates.
The following are some of the items insurance coverage companies consider when setting prices.
- Careful drivers pay lower rates – Just one moving violation can boost insurance rates forty percent or more. Careful drivers get better rates than their less careful counterparts. Drivers who have dangerous citations like reckless driving, hit and run or driving under the influence may need to submit a SR-22 form with the DMV in their state in order to prevent a license revocation.
- Frequent insurance coverage claims increase rates – Companies provide lower rates to policyholders who are claim-free. If you frequently file small claims, you can definitely plan on either a policy non-renewal or much higher rates. Auto insurance is designed for major claims that would cause financial hardship.
- Poor credit can mean higher rates – Having a bad credit score is a important factor in your rate calculation. Consumers who have high credit ratings tend to be less risk to insure than drivers who have lower ratings. If your credit is low, you could pay less to insure your 2014 BMW ALPINA B7 by spending a little time repairing your credit.
- More miles equals more premium – The more you drive in a year the more you’ll pay to insure your vehicle. The majority of insurers apply a rate based upon how you use the vehicle. Autos used primarily for pleasure use qualify for better rates as compared to vehicles used primarily for driving to work. Double check that your insurance coverage policy properly reflects the correct driver usage. Incorrect usage on your ALPINA B7 may be wasting your money.
- Males pay more for insurance – The statistics show that women are safer drivers than men. Now that doesn’t mean men are worse drivers. Both sexes are in accidents at about the same rate, but the men tend to have more serious accidents. Men also statistically get cited for more serious violations like DUI and reckless driving.
- A lapse in coverage is a bad thing – Allowing your coverage to lapse is a sure-fire way to increase your insurance coverage rates. And not only will insurance be more expensive, but not being able to provide proof of insurance can result in a hefty fine and possibly a revoked license.Then you may be required to file a SR-22 with your state motor vehicle department.
- Extra add-on coverages are wasting money – There are quite a few additional coverages you can purchase on your insurance coverage policy. Insurance for rental car reimbursement, better glass coverage and term life insurance may be costing you every month. These coverages may sound good when you first buy your policy, but if they’re wasting money eliminate the coverages to reduce your premium.
Insurance coverage options for a 2014 BMW ALPINA B7
Knowing the specifics of your policy can help you determine the right coverages and proper limits and deductibles. Policy terminology can be ambiguous and coverage can change by endorsement. Shown next are typical coverages found on the average insurance policy.
Liability auto insurance
This coverage provides protection from damages or injuries you inflict on other’s property or people. This insurance protects YOU from claims by other people. Liability doesn’t cover your injuries or vehicle damage.
Liability coverage has three limits: bodily injury for each person, bodily injury for the entire accident, and a limit for property damage. Your policy might show values of 100/300/100 that means you have a limit of $100,000 per injured person, a limit of $300,000 in injury protection per accident, and $100,000 of coverage for damaged property. Another option is a combined single limit or CSL which limits claims to one amount rather than limiting it on a per person basis.
Liability can pay for things such as loss of income, emergency aid, bail bonds, repair bills for other people’s vehicles and repair costs for stationary objects. How much coverage you buy is your choice, but you should buy as large an amount as possible.
This coverage will pay to fix damage caused by mother nature, theft, vandalism and other events. You first must pay your deductible and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive insurance covers claims like a tree branch falling on your vehicle, theft and rock chips in glass. The maximum amount a insurance company will pay at claim time is the market value of your vehicle, so if the vehicle’s value is low it’s not worth carrying full coverage.
Medical payments coverage and PIP
Medical payments and Personal Injury Protection insurance kick in for expenses for X-ray expenses, surgery, nursing services, pain medications and prosthetic devices. The coverages can be utilized in addition to your health insurance policy or if there is no health insurance coverage. Coverage applies to you and your occupants as well as any family member struck as a pedestrian. PIP coverage is not an option in every state but can be used in place of medical payments coverage
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage
This gives you protection from other motorists when they are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. Covered claims include hospital bills for your injuries and damage to your BMW ALPINA B7.
Since a lot of drivers only purchase the least amount of liability that is required, their liability coverage can quickly be exhausted. This is the reason having UM/UIM coverage is a good idea. Frequently these coverages are similar to your liability insurance amounts.
Coverage for collisions
Collision coverage pays for damage to your ALPINA B7 from colliding with another car or object. You first must pay a deductible then the remaining damage will be paid by your insurance company.
Collision insurance covers claims such as hitting a parking meter, colliding with a tree, colliding with another moving vehicle, backing into a parked car and rolling your car. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so analyze the benefit of dropping coverage from older vehicles. You can also choose a higher deductible in order to get cheaper collision rates.
Shop. Compare. Save.
We’ve covered some good ideas how to lower your 2014 BMW ALPINA B7 insurance rates. It’s most important to understand that the more quotes you get, the higher the chance of saving money. You may even discover the lowest rates come from a small local company. These companies can often insure niche markets at a lower cost as compared to the big name companies such as State Farm and Allstate.
Affordable insurance can be sourced from both online companies as well as from independent agents, so compare prices from both to have the best rate selection. Some insurance companies don’t offer online quoting and most of the time these small, regional companies sell through independent agents.
To learn more, link through to the following helpful articles:
- Air Bags: Potential Dangers to Your Children (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Senior Drivers (Insurance Information Insitute)
- What if I Can’t Find Coverage? (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Credit and Insurance Scores (Insurance Information Insitute)
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Much Does Car Insurance Cost?
- Cheap Car Insurance: Myth or Reality?
- Will a Speeding Ticket Raise My Car Insurance Rates?
- Car Insurance Rates 2018: Why are Prices Increasing?
- How Much Does Car Insurance Cost for a 16 Year Old?
- Which Cars are Cheapest to Insure?
- Does a Teenager with a Learner’s Permit Need to be Listed on my Policy?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Nissan Altima Insurance
- Jeep Wrangler Insurance
- Chevrolet Traverse Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Chevrolet Cruze Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area