2014 Infiniti Q60 Coupe Insurance Rates
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Mar 10, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Are you a victim of an underperforming, overpriced auto insurance policy? Trust us when we tell you there are many consumers feeling the pinch from expensive auto insurance. Big-name insurance companies like State Farm, Farmers Insurance, GEICO and Allstate increase brand awareness with catchy ads and it can be hard to sift through the bull and do the work needed to find the best deal.
You should make it a habit to check auto insurance prices before your policy renews because prices trend upward over time. Despite the fact that you may have had the lowest price for Q60 Coupe coverage last year you can probably find a lower rate today. So just ignore everything you know about auto insurance because you’re going to learn the best methods to properly buy coverages and cut your premium.
Cut your insurance coverage rates with discounts
Car insurance companies don’t necessarily list every available discount very well, so the following is a list of some of the more common as well as the least known ways to save on insurance coverage. If you don’t get every credit you qualify for, you’re just leaving money on the table.
- College Student – Kids in college who are attending college and don’t have a car can be insured at a reduced rate.
- Passive Restraints – Factory air bags or motorized seat belts can receive discounts up to 30%.
- Use Seat Belts – Using a seat belt and requiring all passengers to wear their seat belts could cut 10% or more off your medical payments premium.
- Discount for Swiching Early – Select companies give a discount for switching to them before your current policy expires. The savings is around 10%.
- Service Members Pay Less – Having a deployed family member could be rewarded with lower premiums.
- No Charge for an Accident – Certain companies permit an accident before your rates go up so long as you haven’t had any claims prior to the accident.
- Sign Online – A few companies will give a small break just for signing your application online.
- Safe Driver Discount – Drivers who don’t get into accidents may receive a discount up to 45% less for Q60 Coupe coverage than less cautious drivers.
A little note about advertised discounts, many deductions do not apply to the overall cost of the policy. Most only apply to the price of certain insurance coverages like liability and collision coverage. Just because you may think it’s possible to get free car insurance, you’re out of luck.
To see a list of insurance companies who offer insurance coverage discounts, follow this link.
Comparison of Insurance
Reducing your 2014 Infiniti Q60 Coupe insurance rates is surprisingly easy. All you need to do is take a couple of minutes to compare quotes provided by online insurance companies. This can be accomplished in a couple of different ways.
- The first (and easiest) way consumers can make multiple comparisons is a comparison rater form like this one (opens in new window). This method keeps you from doing separate quotes for each company you want a rate for. Taking the time to complete one form gets you price quotes from insurance companies with the best prices.
- A more difficult way to get comparison quotes requires you to visit each company’s website and fill out their own quote form. For examples sake, let’s say you want comparison quotes from Allstate, 21st Century and American Family. You would have to take the time to go to each site to input your insurance information, which is why most consumers use the first method.
For a handy list of car insurance company links in your area, click here.
- The least efficient way of comparing rate quotes is driving to and from local insurance agencies. The ability to buy insurance online has reduced the need for local agents unless you prefer the trained guidance only provided by licensed agents. However, consumers can get the lowest quotes online but buy from a local insurance agent and we’ll touch on that later.
It doesn’t matter which method you choose, just double check that you are using identical coverage information on every quote. If you have differing limits it will be next to impossible to find the best deal for your Infiniti Q60 Coupe.
You are unique and your insurance coverage should be too
When it comes to buying the best insurance coverage coverage, there is no best way to insure your cars. Every insured’s situation is different and a cookie cutter policy won’t apply. For instance, these questions might help in determining if your situation might need professional guidance.
- Should I get collision insurance on every vehicle?
- Do I have coverage for damage caused while driving under the influence?
- Does coverage extend to my business vehicle?
- Can I get a multi-policy discount for packaging my home and auto coverage?
- Do I pay less if my vehicle is kept in my garage?
- Can I pay claims out-of-pocket if I buy high deductibles?
- Do I have coverage when pulling a U-Haul trailer?
- When should I buy a commercial auto policy?
- What is the rate difference between pleasure use and commuting?
If you can’t answer these questions but you know they apply to you, you might consider talking to an agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, complete this form or click here for a list of insurance coverage companies in your area. It only takes a few minutes and can provide invaluable advice.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Specifics of your auto insurance policy
Learning about specific coverages of auto insurance aids in choosing appropriate coverage for your vehicles. The coverage terms in a policy can be impossible to understand and reading a policy is terribly boring. These are the usual coverages found on the average auto insurance policy.
Comprehensive insurance will pay to fix damage that is not covered by collision coverage. You need to pay your deductible first then your comprehensive coverage will pay.
Comprehensive coverage protects against claims like damage from a tornado or hurricane, hail damage, damage from getting keyed, a broken windshield and fire damage. The maximum amount you can receive from a comprehensive claim is the actual cash value, so if the vehicle’s value is low consider removing comprehensive coverage.
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage
This protects you and your vehicle from other drivers when they either have no liability insurance or not enough. It can pay for medical payments for you and your occupants and also any damage incurred to your Infiniti Q60 Coupe.
Since a lot of drivers have only the minimum liability required by law, their limits can quickly be used up. So UM/UIM coverage is important protection for you and your family.
Coverage for liability
This can cover damage that occurs to other people or property in an accident. This coverage protects you from claims by other people, and does not provide coverage for damage to your own property or vehicle.
It consists of three limits, bodily injury per person, bodily injury per accident and property damage. Your policy might show liability limits of 25/50/25 which stand for a $25,000 limit per person for injuries, a per accident bodily injury limit of $50,000, and a total limit of $25,000 for damage to vehicles and property.
Liability insurance covers things like legal defense fees, bail bonds and loss of income. How much liability should you purchase? That is a decision to put some thought into, but you should buy higher limits if possible.
Medical payments coverage and PIP
Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and medical payments coverage reimburse you for immediate expenses such as doctor visits, surgery, dental work and hospital visits. The coverages can be utilized in addition to your health insurance program or if there is no health insurance coverage. It covers both the driver and occupants and also covers being hit by a car walking across the street. Personal injury protection coverage is not universally available but can be used in place of medical payments coverage
Collision coverage protection
This coverage pays to fix your vehicle from damage caused by collision with a stationary object or other vehicle. You will need to pay your deductible and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision can pay for claims such as sustaining damage from a pot hole, sideswiping another vehicle, driving through your garage door, damaging your car on a curb and colliding with another moving vehicle. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so you might think about dropping it from vehicles that are older. It’s also possible to bump up the deductible to get cheaper collision coverage.
Saving money is sweet as honey
We’ve covered many ways to get a better price on 2014 Infiniti Q60 Coupe insurance. The key thing to remember is the more price quotes you have, the higher the chance of saving money. Consumers may even find the best prices are with the least-expected company. Some small companies often have lower prices on specific markets than their larger competitors like State Farm, GEICO and Nationwide.
Cost effective insurance is definitely available from both online companies as well as from independent agents, and you need to comparison shop both in order to have the best chance of saving money. Some car insurance companies don’t offer online price quotes and these smaller companies work with independent agents.
To read more, take a look at the resources below:
- Vehicle Insurance (Wikipedia)
- Auto Insurance Basics (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Uninsured Motorist Statistics (Insurance Information Insitute)
- How do I File a Claim? (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Smart Auto Insurance Tips (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Collision Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Much Does Car Insurance Cost?
- Cheap Car Insurance: Myth or Reality?
- Will a Speeding Ticket Raise My Car Insurance Rates?
- Car Insurance Rates 2018: Why are Prices Increasing?
- How Much Does Car Insurance Cost for a 16 Year Old?
- Which Cars are Cheapest to Insure?
- Does a Teenager with a Learner’s Permit Need to be Listed on my Policy?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Chevrolet Traverse Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Nissan Altima Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area