2015 Audi S6 Insurance Rates
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Jun 12, 2015
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Average insurance rates for an 2015 Audi S6 are $1,734 a year for full coverage. Comprehensive costs approximately $376 each year, collision costs $748, and liability coverage costs $452. Buying a liability-only policy costs as little as $504 a year, with high-risk insurance costing around $3,780. Teen drivers receive the highest rates at $6,372 a year or more.
Annual premium for full coverage: $1,734
Rate estimates for 2015 Audi S6 Insurance
Rate data is compiled from all 50 U.S. states and averaged for all 2015 Audi S6 models. Rates are based on a 40-year-old male driver, $500 comprehensive and collision deductibles, and a clean driving record. Remaining premium consists of UM/UIM coverage, Medical/PIP, and policy fees.
Price Range by Coverage and Risk
For the average driver, prices range go from as low as $504 for only liability insurance to a high rate of $3,780 for a driver that may need high-risk insurance.
These differences show why all drivers should compare rates using their specific location and risk profile, rather than using price averages.
Use the form below to get rates for your location.
Enter your zip code below to view companies based on your location that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Recommended Companies for Cheap 2015 Audi S6 Insurance
Searching for low-cost insurance for an Audi S6 can turn out to be difficult, but you can follow the following methods to make it easier. There is a right way and a wrong way to shop for auto insurance so we’re going to tell you the absolute fastest way to compare rates on a Audi and obtain the lowest possible price.
Choosing the best insurance company for you is quite easy. If you have insurance now or are shopping for new coverage, you can use these tips to get lower rates and possibly find even better coverage. Vehicle owners only need an understanding of the proper methods to compare prices on the web.
Where Can I Get Cheap Insurance Coverage?
Reducing your 2015 Audi S6 insurance rates can be surprisingly simple. The only requirement is to spend a few minutes on the computer getting comparison quotes provided by online insurance companies. This can be accomplished using a couple different methods.
- Probably the best way to find low rates is to use a rate comparison form click here to open form in new window. This form prevents you from having to do repetitive form submissions to each individual insurance coverage company. One form gets rate comparisons from multiple low-cost companies. Just one form and you’re done.
- A more difficult way to compare rate quotes requires visiting each company website and complete a new quote form. For instance, let’s say you want comparison quotes from Liberty Mutual, 21st Century and State Farm. To get rate quotes you would need to spend time on each company’s site to input your insurance information, which is why the first method is more popular.
To view a list of companies in your area, click here.
- The least efficient way of getting rate comparisons is to drive around to different agent offices. The ability to buy insurance online makes this process obsolete unless you want the personal advice only provided by licensed agents. It is possible to comparison shop online but buy from a local insurance agent. We’ll cover that shortly.
It’s up to you how you get prices quotes, just make absolute certain that you use the exact same coverages and limits with every price quote. If you compare mixed coverages then you won’t be able to determine the best price for your Audi S6.
Don’t miss out on these money-saving discounts
Companies offering auto insurance don’t necessarily list all available discounts very well, so here is a list both the well known and also the lesser-known savings tricks you should be using. If you don’t get every credit you deserve, you’re just leaving money on the table.
- Anti-lock Brakes – Vehicles equipped with ABS or steering control can reduce accidents and will save you 10% or more.
- Defensive Driving Course – Completing a course in driver safety could save 5% or more depending on where you live.
- Sign Early and Save – Select companies give a discount for switching policies before your current expiration date. It can save you around 10%.
- Resident Student – Any of your kids who attend school more than 100 miles from home without a vehicle on campus may qualify for this discount.
- Life Insurance Discount – Select insurance companies reward you with a discount if you purchase a life insurance policy as well.
- Good Student – Getting good grades can save 20 to 25%. The discount lasts well after school through age 25.
- Drive Less and Save – Driving fewer miles can qualify you for a substantially lower rate.
- New Car Discount – Buying coverage on a new vehicle can save up to 30% because new vehicles have to meet stringent safety requirements.
Keep in mind that some credits don’t apply to the overall cost of the policy. Most only apply to the cost of specific coverages such as liability and collision coverage. So even though they make it sound like you could get a free auto insurance policy, it just doesn’t work that way.
Car insurance companies that possibly offer these benefits include:
Before buying, ask all companies you are considering which discounts you may be entitled to. All car insurance discounts might not be offered in your area.
Do I need special coverages?
When choosing the right insurance coverage, there really is not a single plan that fits everyone. Your needs are not the same as everyone else’s.
Here are some questions about coverages that might point out whether you could use an agent’s help.
- Where can I find high-risk insurance?
- Do I have coverage if my license is suspended?
- Does my policy cover me when driving someone else’s vehicle?
- What is UM/UIM insurance?
- Is my state a no-fault state?
- How can I get my company to pay me more for my totalled car?
- Is there coverage for injuries to my pets?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions but a few of them apply, you might consider talking to an agent. To find an agent in your area, simply complete this short form. It’s fast, doesn’t cost anything and can provide invaluable advice.
Audi S6 rates are complex
Consumers need to have an understanding of the different types of things that come into play when calculating auto insurance rates. Knowing what influences your rates helps enable you to make changes that may reward you with lower auto insurance prices.
- You might want pay the small claims yourself – Car insurance companies provide discounts to people who do not file claims often. If you tend to file frequent claims, you can definitely plan on either a policy non-renewal or much higher rates. Car insurance is intended to be relied upon for the large, substantial claims.
- Mature drivers pay less – Youthful drivers are statistically proven to get distracted easily when behind the wheel so auto insurance rates are higher. Older insureds are more responsible, tend to file fewer claims and tend to be better behind the wheel.
- Don’t cancel a policy without a new one in place – Having an insurance coverage lapse is a guaranteed way to bump up your auto insurance costs. And not only will insurance be more expensive, failure to provide proof of insurance can result in a license revocation or jail time.You may need to file a SR-22 with your state motor vehicle department to get your license reinstated.
- Better credit means lower rates – Having a bad credit history is a huge factor in determining your rates. If your credit is not that good, you could be paying less to insure your 2015 Audi S6 by repairing your credit. People with high credit ratings tend to be more responsible than drivers who have lower credit scores.
- Liability coverage is cheap – Liability insurance is the protection in the event that a jury decides you are liable for causing damage or personal injury in an accident. It will provide legal defense starting from day one. Liability is cheap compared to physical damage coverage, so drivers should carry high limits.
Buyer beware of insurance advertising tricks
Consumers get pounded daily by advertisements for cheaper car insurance by State Farm, Allstate and GEICO. All the ads say the same thing that you’ll save big if you switch to their company.
How can each company claim to save you money? It’s all in the numbers.
Insurance companies can use profiling for the driver that earns them a profit. An example of a driver they prefer could possibly be over the age of 50, has no driving citations, and has a high credit rating. A driver who fits that profile receives the best rates and as a result will probably save a lot of money.
Drivers who don’t meet these standards will have to pay a more expensive rate and ends up with business not being written. The ad wording is “customers that switch” not “everyone that quotes” save that kind of money. That’s the way insurance companies can make the claims of big savings. Because of the profiling, it is so important to get quotes from several different companies. It’s just too difficult to predict the company that will give you the biggest savings on Audi S6 insurance.
Insurance coverage basics
Understanding the coverages of your insurance policy can help you determine which coverages you need for your vehicles. The coverage terms in a policy can be ambiguous and nobody wants to actually read their policy.
Coverage for medical expenses – Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and medical payments coverage reimburse you for immediate expenses such as prosthetic devices, hospital visits, pain medications, X-ray expenses and EMT expenses. They are often utilized in addition to your health insurance policy or if you lack health insurance entirely. It covers you and your occupants as well as being hit by a car walking across the street. Personal injury protection coverage is not universally available and gives slightly broader coverage than med pay
Collision coverage – Collision insurance pays to fix your vehicle from damage resulting from colliding with a stationary object or other vehicle. You have to pay a deductible and then insurance will cover the remainder.
Collision can pay for things like colliding with another moving vehicle, scraping a guard rail, rolling your car, sideswiping another vehicle and colliding with a tree. Collision is rather expensive coverage, so consider dropping it from lower value vehicles. It’s also possible to raise the deductible to bring the cost down.
Liability auto insurance – Liability insurance protects you from injuries or damage you cause to other’s property or people. This coverage protects you from claims by other people, and doesn’t cover your injuries or vehicle damage.
Liability coverage has three limits: bodily injury for each person, bodily injury for the entire accident, and a limit for property damage. As an example, you may have limits of 100/300/100 which means $100,000 in coverage for each person’s injuries, $300,000 for the entire accident, and property damage coverage for $100,000.
Liability can pay for claims such as medical services, structural damage, court costs, repair bills for other people’s vehicles and repair costs for stationary objects. How much liability should you purchase? That is your choice, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase as high a limit as you can afford.
Coverage for uninsured or underinsured drivers – This provides protection when other motorists are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. Covered losses include injuries sustained by your vehicle’s occupants and damage to your Audi S6.
Because many people carry very low liability coverage limits, their liability coverage can quickly be exhausted. For this reason, having high UM/UIM coverages should not be overlooked.
Comprehensive insurance – Comprehensive insurance coverage pays for damage that is not covered by collision coverage. You need to pay your deductible first and then insurance will cover the rest of the damage.
Comprehensive can pay for claims such as theft, hitting a bird, hail damage, a tree branch falling on your vehicle and vandalism. The highest amount you can receive from a comprehensive claim is the actual cash value, so if the vehicle is not worth much consider dropping full coverage.
Get your money’s worth
We just covered a lot of information how to lower your 2015 Audi S6 insurance rates. The most important thing to understand is the more price quotes you have, the better chance you’ll have of finding lower rates. Drivers may discover the lowest premiums are with a small local company.
Drivers change insurance companies for many reasons like being labeled a high risk driver, unfair underwriting practices, lack of trust in their agent and policy non-renewal. Regardless of your reason, finding a great new company is not as difficult as it may seem.
Budget-conscious insurance is possible online and also from your neighborhood agents, so you should be comparing quotes from both in order to have the best price selection to choose from. Some car insurance companies may not provide you the ability to get quotes online and many times these smaller companies only sell through independent insurance agents.
Even more information can be read by following these links:
Rates by U.S. City
|New York City, NY||$2,739|
|Los Angeles, CA||$2,964|
Rates by Driver Age
Full coverage, $500 deductibles
Rates by Deductible
Full coverage, driver age 40
Rates by Liability Limit
Full coverage, driver age 40
Rates for High Risk Drivers
Full coverage, $500 deductibles, two speeding tickets, and one at-fault accident
If a financial responsibility filing is required, the additional charge below may also apply.
Potential Rate Discounts
If you qualify for discounts, you may save the amounts shown below.
|5-yr Accident Free||$136|
|5-yr Claim Free||$115|
|Paid in Full/EFT||$85|
Discounts are estimated and may not be available from every company or in every state.