2015 Bentley Flying Spur Insurance Rates
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Nov 23, 2017
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Comparing insurance coverage rates online can seem like an uphill battle if you are a beginner to online rate quotes. Don’t let that stop you because we’re going to show you how.
If you are paying for car insurance now, you should be able to reduce your rates substantially using this information. Finding the best coverage can be fairly easy. But car owners must learn how insurance companies compete online because it can help you find the best coverage.
Compare the Market for Insurance Coverage
When shopping for insurance coverage there are multiple ways to compare rate quotes from insurance coverage companies in your area. By far the easiest way to find the lowest 2015 Bentley Flying Spur rates is to use the internet to compare rates. This can be accomplished in a couple of different ways.
One of the simplest ways to get quotes for comparison would be an industry-wide quote request form click to view form in new window. This easy form saves time by eliminating multiple quote forms for every insurance coverage company. Taking the time to complete one form gets rate comparisons from multiple low-cost companies. This is by far the quickest method.
A more time consuming way to compare prices requires a visit to the website of each company to complete a price quote. For instance, we’ll assume you want to compare rates from USAA, Farmers and GEICO. To find out each rate you need to spend time on each company’s site and enter your information, which is why the first method is more popular. To view a list of companies in your area, click here.
It’s your choice how you get your quotes, but double check that you are using the exact same quote information with each company. If you compare different limits and deductibles on each one it will be next to impossible to determine the lowest rate for your Bentley Flying Spur. Having just a slight variation in insurance coverages may result in large price differences. Just remember that getting more free quotes helps you find a better price.
Be sure to get all your discounts
Car insurance can cost a lot, but discounts can save money and there are some available that you may not know about. Certain discounts will be applied when you quote, but some may not be applied and must be specially asked for before being credited.
- Paperwork-free – Some insurance companies will discount your bill up to fifty bucks for buying your policy online.
- Drivers Education – Require your teen driver to successfully complete driver’s ed class if offered at their school.
- Organization Discounts – Belonging to a professional or civic organization is a good way to get lower rates on your policy on Flying Spur insurance.
- Auto/Home Discount – If you have multiple policies with one insurance company you may save at least 10% off all policies.
- 55 and Retired – If you qualify as a senior citizen, you may qualify for a small decrease in premiums on Flying Spur insurance.
- Seat Belts Save – Using a seat belt and requiring all passengers to wear their seat belts could cut 10% or more on the medical payments or PIP coverage costs.
- More Vehicles More Savings – Insuring multiple cars or trucks on the same insurance coverage policy can get a discount on all vehicles.
Drivers should understand that some credits don’t apply to all coverage premiums. Some only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as comprehensive or collision. So when it seems like all the discounts add up to a free policy, insurance coverage companies aren’t that generous. Any amount of discount will reduce the cost of coverage.
To see a list of providers with discount insurance coverage rates, click here.
How do I know if I need professional advice?
When it comes to buying the best car insurance coverage, there really is not a best way to insure your cars. Everyone’s situation is a little different.
Here are some questions about coverages that can help discover if you would benefit from professional advice.
- What is the difference between comprehensive and collision coverage?
- What companies insure drivers after a DUI or DWI?
- Does my insurance cover a custom paint job?
- Should I have combined single limit or split liability limits?
- Should I get collision insurance on every vehicle?
- Do I need roadside assistance coverage?
If you can’t answer these questions but a few of them apply, you might consider talking to a licensed insurance agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, fill out this quick form.
Why your Bentley Flying Spur insurance rates may be high
Smart consumers have a good feel for the different types of things that help determine the rates you pay for insurance. Understanding what influences your rates enables informed choices that will entitle you to much lower annual insurance costs.
- Higher deductibles cost less – Your deductibles represent how much money you are required to spend in the event of a claim. Insurance for physical damage to your car, also known as collision and other-than-collision, insures against damage to your car. Some instances where coverage would apply are colliding with a building, damage caused by hail, and rolling your vehicle. The more expense you are required to pay out-of-pocket, the lower your rates will be on Flying Spur insurance.
- How’s your driving record? – Careful drivers tend to pay less for car insurance than their less careful counterparts. Even a single moving violation can boost insurance rates twenty percent or more. Drivers with dangerous tickets like reckless driving, hit and run or driving under the influence are required to file a proof of financial responsibility form (SR-22) with their state motor vehicle department in order to prevent a license revocation.
- Your spouse saves you money – Having a spouse can actually save you money on your insurance policy. Having a spouse usually means you are more mature than a single person and it’s proven that married couples file fewer claims.
- Mature drivers pay less – Teen drivers are known to be less responsible when behind the wheel so insurance rates are higher. Older insureds tend to be more responsible, file fewer claims and receive fewer citations.
- Lower miles equals lower premium – Driving more miles in a year the higher your rates will be. Almost all companies apply a rate based on their usage. Vehicles that are left in the garage get more affordable rates compared to those used for work or business. Having the wrong rating on your Flying Spur may be wasting your money. Verify your insurance coverage is rated on the proper vehicle usage.
- Liability insurance protects assets – Liability insurance is the protection if ever you are found to be at fault for damages caused by your negligence. Liability provides for a legal defense which can cost thousands of dollars. This coverage is very inexpensive compared to physical damage coverage, so do not skimp.
- One company can mean more discounts – Many insurance companies will give a discount to policyholders who carry more than one policy. It’s known as a multi-policy discount. Discounts can amount to ten or even up to twenty percent in some cases. Even though this discount sounds good, it’s still a good idea to comparison shop to verify if the discount is saving money.
Is there truth in advertising?
Companies like Progressive, GEICO, Allstate and State Farm regularly use ads on television and other media. All the ads say the same thing of big savings if you move your coverage to them. How can each company say the same thing? It’s all in the numbers.
All the different companies are able to cherry pick for the type of driver that earns them a profit. A good example of a preferred risk might be profiled as between the ages of 30 and 50, is a homeowner, and drives less than 7,500 miles a year. A propective insured who matches those parameters receives the best rates and as a result will probably save when they switch companies.
Potential customers who don’t measure up to the “perfect” profile will be quoted more money and ends up with the customer not buying. Company advertisements say “people who switch” not “everyone that quotes” save that much. This is how insurance companies can make the claims of big savings.
This emphasizes why drivers must compare as many rates as you can. Because you never know which insurance companies will fit your personal profile best.
Car insurance coverage breakdown
Having a good grasp of a car insurance policy aids in choosing which coverages you need and proper limits and deductibles. Car insurance terms can be difficult to understand and even agents have difficulty translating policy wording.
Comprehensive insurance pays to fix your vehicle from damage that is not covered by collision coverage. You first must pay your deductible and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage protects against things like theft, a broken windshield, hitting a deer and damage from a tornado or hurricane. The maximum payout you can receive from a comprehensive claim is the market value of your vehicle, so if it’s not worth much more than your deductible it’s not worth carrying full coverage.
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist (UM/UIM)
Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist coverage protects you and your vehicle’s occupants when other motorists either have no liability insurance or not enough. This coverage pays for medical payments for you and your occupants and also any damage incurred to your Bentley Flying Spur.
Since a lot of drivers only carry the minimum required liability limits, it doesn’t take a major accident to exceed their coverage limits. So UM/UIM coverage is very important. Usually the UM/UIM limits do not exceed the liability coverage limits.
Med pay and Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
Coverage for medical payments and/or PIP kick in for bills for pain medications, X-ray expenses and ambulance fees. They are utilized in addition to your health insurance policy or if you are not covered by health insurance. Coverage applies to not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants and also covers getting struck while a pedestrian. PIP coverage is only offered in select states but it provides additional coverages not offered by medical payments coverage
Liability insurance can cover damage that occurs to other people or property in an accident. This insurance protects YOU from legal claims by others. It does not cover your injuries or vehicle damage.
It consists of three limits, bodily injury for each person, bodily injury for the entire accident, and a limit for property damage. You commonly see limits of 100/300/100 which stand for $100,000 bodily injury coverage, a per accident bodily injury limit of $300,000, and property damage coverage for $100,000. Another option is a combined limit which provides one coverage limit without having the split limit caps.
Liability can pay for things like bail bonds, repair bills for other people’s vehicles, structural damage and medical services. How much coverage you buy is your choice, but consider buying as much as you can afford.
Collision coverage will pay to fix damage to your Flying Spur from colliding with another vehicle or an object, but not an animal. You will need to pay your deductible and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision coverage pays for claims such as crashing into a ditch, backing into a parked car and rolling your car. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so you might think about dropping it from vehicles that are 8 years or older. Another option is to bump up the deductible to get cheaper collision coverage.
Spend less. Save more.
When trying to cut insurance costs, never skimp on coverage in order to save money. There are too many instances where consumers will sacrifice physical damage coverage and found out when filing a claim that saving that couple of dollars actually costed them tens of thousands. Your focus should be to get the best coverage possible at the best price, not the least amount of coverage.
Consumers change insurance companies for a variety of reasons including extreme rates for teen drivers, questionable increases in premium, lack of trust in their agent or high prices. Regardless of your reason for switching companies, finding the right insurance provider is pretty easy and you might even save some money in the process.
We just showed you many ideas to compare 2015 Bentley Flying Spur insurance prices online. The key thing to remember is the more times you quote, the higher your chance of finding lower rates. You may be surprised to find that the lowest rates come from the least-expected company.
Additional information is available at the links below
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Much Does Car Insurance Cost?
- Cheap Car Insurance: Myth or Reality?
- Will a Speeding Ticket Raise My Car Insurance Rates?
- Car Insurance Rates 2018: Why are Prices Increasing?
- How Much Does Car Insurance Cost for a 16 Year Old?
- Which Cars are Cheapest to Insure?
- Does a Teenager with a Learner’s Permit Need to be Listed on my Policy?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Chevrolet Equinox Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Kia Forte Insurance
- Subaru Outback Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area