2015 Lexus GS 450h Insurance Rates
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Apr 27, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Average insurance rates for a 2015 Lexus GS 450h are $1,592 a year including full coverage. Comprehensive costs approximately $334 a year, collision insurance costs $648, and liability costs around $452. Buying a liability-only policy costs as low as $504 a year, and high-risk insurance costs around $3,466. Teen drivers receive the highest rates at up to $5,920 a year.
Annual premium for full coverage: $1,592
Rate estimates for 2015 Lexus GS 450h Insurance
Rate data is compiled from all 50 U.S. states and averaged for all 2015 Lexus GS 450h models. Rates are based on a 40-year-old male driver, $500 comprehensive and collision deductibles, and a clean driving record. Remaining premium consists of UM/UIM coverage, Medical/PIP, and policy fees.
Price Range by Coverage and Risk
For a driver in their 40's, prices range range from as low as $504 for the bare minimum liability coverage to a high of $3,466 for a driver who has had serious violations or accidents.
These differences highlight why it is important for drivers to compare prices using their specific location and risk profile, instead of using price averages.
Use the form below to get rates for your location.
Enter your zip code below to view companies based on your location that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Recommended Companies for Cheap 2015 Lexus GS 450h Insurance
Searching for lower auto insurance rates for your Lexus GS 450h? Are you overwhelmed by the number of auto insurance options? You’re not alone. People have so many companies to choose from that it can be more work than you anticipated to find the best price.
It’s a great practice to check auto insurance prices quite often due to the fact that insurance rates change frequently. Even if you think you had the lowest rates on GS 450h coverage last year the chances are good that you can find a lower rate today. Don’t believe everything you read about auto insurance on the web, but by reading this article, you’re going to learn the easiest ways to put money back in your pocket.
Pay less by taking advantage of discounts
Companies offering auto insurance don’t list all available discounts in an easy-to-find place, so we researched both well-publicized as well as the least known insurance coverage savings.
- Low Mileage – Keeping the miles down on your Lexus could qualify for a substantially lower rate.
- Drivers Education – Cut your cost by having your teen driver successfully complete driver’s ed class if it’s offered in school.
- Defensive Driving Course – Taking part in a driver safety course could cut 5% off your bill if your company offers it.
- Employee of Federal Government – Simply working for the federal government can earn a discount up to 10% on GS 450h coverage with select insurance companies.
- Safe Drivers – Drivers who don’t get into accidents can pay as much as 50% less on GS 450h coverage than less cautious drivers.
It’s important to understand that most discount credits are not given the whole policy. A few only apply to specific coverage prices like liability, collision or medical payments. So despite the fact that it appears you would end up receiving a 100% discount, it doesn’t quite work that way.
For a list of insurers with the best insurance coverage discounts, follow this link.
Finding Car Insurance
Comparing car insurance rates can take hours if you aren’t aware of the most efficient way. You could waste a few hours discussing policy coverages with local insurance agents in your area, or you can utilize the internet to get the quickest rates.
All the larger companies belong to an insurance system that enables customers to enter their policy data once, and at least one company then gives them pricing based on that data. This system prevents you from having to do form submissions to each individual car insurance company.
To access this free quoting program, click here to open in new window.
The only downside to using this type of system is you are unable to specify the companies to receive prices from. So if you prefer to pick specific providers to request quotes from, we have assembled a list of low cost car insurance companies in your area. View list of insurance companies.
However you get your quotes, make sure you use apples-to-apples deductibles and coverage limits for each price quote. If you compare different liability limits then you won’t be able to decipher which rate is best. Just a small difference in limits can result in a big premium difference. And when price shopping your coverage, having more price comparisons gives you a better chance of getting a better price.
Factors influencing Lexus GS 450h insurance rates
Consumers need to have an understanding of the different types of things that play a part in calculating your insurance rates. Knowing what impacts premium levels empowers consumers to make smart changes that could result in better insurance rates.
- Discounts for married couples – Having a wife or husband can get you a discount on insurance. Marriage usually means you are more responsible and it’s statistically proven that being married results in fewer claims.
- High crash test scores lower rates – Vehicles with good safety scores are cheaper to insure. The safest vehicles protect occupants better and fewer injuries means lower claim amounts and more competitive rates for policyholders. If your Lexus GS 450h scored better than an “acceptable” rating on the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety website you are probably receiving a discount.
- Small claims can cost you – Car insurance companies generally give discounts to drivers who file claims infrequently. If you tend to file frequent claims, you can expect either higher rates or even cancellation. Your insurance policy is designed for major claims that would cause financial hardship.
- Women pay lower rates – Statistics have proven women tend to be less risk to insure than men. That doesn’t necessarily mean that men are worse drivers. They both cause accidents at about the same rate, but the male of the species cause more damage. Men also tend to get cited for more serious violations such as DWI and reckless driving. Young males are most likely to cause an accident and are penalized with high insurance rates.
- Careful drivers pay lower rates – A bad driving record has a lot to do with how much you pay for insurance. Even one moving violation can boost insurance rates by twenty percent. Careful drivers receive lower rates than their less careful counterparts. If you have dangerous violations like reckless driving, hit and run or driving under the influence may find they need to submit a SR-22 or proof of financial responsibility with their state DMV in order to prevent a license revocation.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Your coverage should be tailored to you
When it comes to buying the best insurance coverage coverage for your personal vehicles, there isn’t really a “perfect” insurance plan. Your needs are not the same as everyone else’s.
For example, these questions can aid in determining if your situation would benefit from professional advice.
- Does my medical payments coverage pay my health insurance deductible?
- Is motorclub coverage worth it?
- When can I cancel my policy?
- How high should deductibles be on a 2015 Lexus GS 450h?
- Am I getting all the discounts available?
- Should I rate my 2015 Lexus GS 450h as pleasure use or commute?
- Do I pay less for low miles?
- Should I bundle my homeowners policy with my auto?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but you know they apply to you, you may need to chat with an insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, simply complete this short form.
Save 15 percent in 15 minutes? Is it for real?
State Farm, Allstate and GEICO continually stream television and radio advertisements. All the companies say the same thing about savings after switching to their company. How do they all claim to save you money? It’s all in the numbers.
Different companies have a certain “appetite” for the type of driver that earns them a profit. For example, a profitable customer could be between the ages of 30 and 50, has no prior claims, and drives less than 7,500 miles a year. A customer who meets those qualifications is entitled to the best price and therefore will save a lot of money.
Potential customers who don’t measure up to these standards must pay higher premiums and ends up with business going elsewhere. The ads state “customers who switch” not “everyone that quotes” save that much money. This is how companies can truthfully state the savings. This illustrates why you absolutely need to compare many company’s rates. You cannot predict which auto insurance company will have the lowest Lexus GS 450h insurance rates.
Auto insurance coverage information
Knowing the specifics of a insurance policy aids in choosing which coverages you need for your vehicles. The coverage terms in a policy can be difficult to understand and nobody wants to actually read their policy.
Medical costs insurance
Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and medical payments coverage provide coverage for short-term medical expenses like dental work, nursing services, X-ray expenses, surgery and ambulance fees. They are often used to cover expenses not covered by your health insurance policy or if there is no health insurance coverage. They cover not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants and also covers being hit by a car walking across the street. PIP is not available in all states and gives slightly broader coverage than med pay
This coverage covers damage to your GS 450h caused by collision with an object or car. A deductible applies and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision can pay for things like driving through your garage door, rolling your car, scraping a guard rail and crashing into a building. Collision is rather expensive coverage, so consider removing coverage from vehicles that are 8 years or older. It’s also possible to increase the deductible to save money on collision insurance.
Liability auto insurance
Liability insurance can cover damage that occurs to other’s property or people by causing an accident. This coverage protects you from claims by other people. Liability doesn’t cover damage sustained by your vehicle in an accident.
Split limit liability has three limits of coverage: per person bodily injury, per accident bodily injury, and a property damage limit. As an example, you may have limits of 100/300/100 which stand for a limit of $100,000 per injured person, a per accident bodily injury limit of $300,000, and property damage coverage for $100,000.
Liability coverage pays for things like bail bonds, repair bills for other people’s vehicles, structural damage, medical services and repair costs for stationary objects. How much liability should you purchase? That is up to you, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase as large an amount as possible.
Comprehensive or Other Than Collision
This will pay to fix damage caused by mother nature, theft, vandalism and other events. You need to pay your deductible first and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage protects against claims such as rock chips in glass, a broken windshield, damage from getting keyed, fire damage and a tree branch falling on your vehicle. The maximum payout you’ll receive from a claim is the cash value of the vehicle, so if the vehicle is not worth much it’s not worth carrying full coverage.
Your UM/UIM coverage provides protection from other motorists when they are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. Covered losses include hospital bills for your injuries and damage to your 2015 Lexus GS 450h.
Due to the fact that many drivers carry very low liability coverage limits, it only takes a small accident to exceed their coverage. This is the reason having UM/UIM coverage should not be overlooked.
People change insurance companies for a number of reasons such as not issuing a premium refund, policy cancellation, being labeled a high risk driver or high prices. Whatever your reason, switching companies is easier than you think.
When shopping online for insurance coverage, do not buy lower coverage limits just to save a few bucks. In too many instances, someone dropped comprehensive coverage or liability limits only to find out they didn’t purchase enough coverage. Your aim should be to buy a smart amount of coverage at the best price while still protecting your assets.
Budget-conscious 2015 Lexus GS 450h insurance is attainable from both online companies as well as from independent agents, and you need to comparison shop both to have the best rate selection. Some insurance companies don’t offer online quoting and these smaller companies work with independent agents.
To read more, link through to the resources below:
- Bodily Injury Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
- Distracted Driving Statistics (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Top Signs Your Brakes are Giving Out (State Farm)
- Distracted Driving Extends Beyond Texting (State Farm)
- Five Steps to Filing an Auto Insurance Claim (Insurance Information Insitute)
Rates by U.S. City
|New York City, NY||$2,514|
|Los Angeles, CA||$2,721|
Rates by Driver Age
Full coverage, $500 deductibles
Rates by Deductible
Full coverage, driver age 40
Rates by Liability Limit
Full coverage, driver age 40
Rates for High Risk Drivers
Full coverage, $500 deductibles, two speeding tickets, and one at-fault accident
If a financial responsibility filing is required, the additional charge below may also apply.
Potential Rate Discounts
If you qualify for discounts, you may save the amounts shown below.
|5-yr Accident Free||$121|
|5-yr Claim Free||$105|
|Paid in Full/EFT||$75|
Discounts are estimated and may not be available from every company or in every state.