2016 Maserati Levante Insurance Rates
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Apr 2, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Trying to find lower insurance rates? Buyers have many options when searching for the lowest priced Maserati Levante insurance. You can either waste hours calling around trying to get quotes or utilize the internet to compare rates. There are both good and bad ways to buy insurance so we’re going to tell you the proper way to compare rates on a Maserati and obtain the cheapest rates either online or from local insurance agents.
Do you qualify for a discount?
Companies don’t always publicize all their discounts in an easy-to-find place, so we researched some of the more common as well as the least known auto insurance savings. If they aren’t giving you every credit you qualify for, you’re just leaving money on the table.
- Own a Home – Being a homeowner may earn you a small savings because of the fact that having a home demonstrates responsibility.
- Low Mileage Discounts – Low mileage vehicles can earn lower rates on the low mileage vehicles.
- Driver’s Ed – Require your teen driver to take driver’s ed class if offered at their school.
- Safe Drivers – Insureds without accidents can get discounts for up to 45% lower rates for Levante coverage than drivers with accidents.
- Defensive Driving Course – Completing a course in driver safety could save 5% or more and easily recoup the cost of the course.
Drivers should understand that most of the big mark downs will not be given to the overall cost of the policy. Most only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like collision or personal injury protection. So when the math indicates adding up those discounts means a free policy, you won’t be that lucky.
Car insurance companies that may have some of the above discounts may include but are not limited to:
Check with every prospective company which discounts you may be entitled to. Some discounts might not be offered everywhere.
Vehicle Insurance Comparison
Finding a better price on car insurance is actually quite simple. The only thing you need to do is take the time comparing price quotes online from several insurance companies. This is very easy and can be done in several different ways.
- The fastest way to get the best comparison quotes is a comparison rater form (click to open form in new window). This form saves time by eliminating boring form submissions for each company you want a rate for. Completing one form will return price quotes instantly. It’s the fastest way to compare.
- A more time consuming way to get quotes online is going to each company website to complete their respective quote request forms. For example, we’ll pretend you want to compare rates from Liberty Mutual, Farmers and GMAC. To find out each rate you need to spend time on each company’s site and enter your information, which is why the first method is quicker.
For a list of links to companies insuring cars in your area, click here.
It’s your choice how you get your quotes, but make absolute certain that you use identical coverage information on every quote you get. If you enter different deductibles you will not be able to find the best deal for your Maserati Levante.
Maserati Levante insurance rates can be determined by these details
An important part of buying insurance is that you know the rating factors that come into play when calculating car insurance rates. Having a good understanding of what influences your rates enables informed choices that can help you get much lower annual insurance costs.
The list below includes a partial list of the pieces car insurance companies consider when setting your rates.
- Bundling policies can get discounts – The majority of companies give discounts to people who have multiple policies with them, otherwise known as a multi-policy discount. Even though this discount sounds good, you may still want to comparison shop to confirm you are receiving the best rates possible. Consumers may find better rates by buying insurance from more than one company.
- High credit ratings translate to low rates – A driver’s credit score is a big factor in calculating your car insurance rates. Drivers who have excellent credit tend to be better drivers and file fewer claims as compared to drivers with poor credit. If your credit history is low, you could save money insuring your 2016 Maserati Levante by improving your credit score.
- Higher safety ratings means cheaper insurance – Safer cars get lower rates. Safe vehicles protect occupants better and any reduction in injury severity means lower claim amounts and lower rates for you. If the Maserati Levante scored better than four stars on Safercar.gov it may be receiving lower rates.
- Your occupation can affect rates – Did you know your job can affect your rates? Jobs such as lawyers, executives and dentists are shown to have the highest average rates because of job stress and long work days. Other occupations such as pilots, historians and homemakers pay the least for Levante coverage.
- Traffic citations inflate rates – Your driving record has a huge affect on how much you pay. Even a single citation can bump up the cost by twenty percent. Drivers who don’t get tickets receive lower rates than bad drivers. Drivers who get serious violations like DUI or reckless driving may be required to submit a SR-22 form with the DMV in their state in order to continue driving.
- Rate your vehicle for proper use – Driving more miles in a year’s time the more you will pay for car insurance. Almost all companies charge to insure your cars based upon how you use the vehicle. Vehicles used primarily for pleasure use receive lower rates than vehicles that are driven to work every day. Having the wrong rating on your Levante may be wasting your money. Double check that your car insurance coverage shows the proper vehicle usage, because improper ratings can cost you money.
- Policy add-ons can waste money – There are a ton of extra bells and whistles you can purchase when buying car insurance. Coverages for roadside assistance, better glass coverage and motor club memberships may be wasting your money. They may seem good when you first buy your policy, but if you don’t need them eliminate them to save money.
- More people means more accidents – Living in a small town can save you money when talking about car insurance. Fewer people means reduced accidents. Urban drivers have traffic congestion and longer commutes to work. More time commuting means more change of being in an accident.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
What coverages do I need?
When choosing coverage for your vehicles, there isn’t really a cookie cutter policy. Everyone’s needs are different.
These are some specific questions can help discover whether your personal situation may require specific advice.
- Is my 2016 Maserati Levante covered for flood damage?
- Should I buy only the required minimum liability coverage?
- Is there coverage for injuries to my pets?
- Do I have newly-aquired coverage?
- How do I insure my teen driver?
- Should I buy additional glass protection?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions but you know they apply to you, you may need to chat with a licensed insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, take a second and complete this form. It is quick, free and can provide invaluable advice.
Buyer beware of insurance coverage advertising tricks
Consumers can’t ignore all the ads that promise big savings from the likes of Allstate and Progressive. They all make the same claim that you can save if you change your coverage to them.
How does each company make the same claim? It’s all in the numbers.
Different companies have a certain “appetite” for the type of driver that earns them a profit. A good example of a desirable insured could possibly be between the ages of 30 and 50, insures multiple vehicles, and drives less than 10,000 miles a year. A propective insured who fits that profile will get very good rates and most likely will pay quite a bit less when switching companies.
Potential insureds who don’t qualify for the requirements will be charged higher prices which leads to business not being written. The ad wording is “people who switch” not “people who quote” save that much. That’s why insurance companies can make the claims of big savings. That is why you should compare many company’s rates. You cannot predict which insurance companies will fit your personal profile best.
Detailed coverages of your auto insurance policy
Understanding the coverages of your policy aids in choosing the best coverages at the best deductibles and correct limits. Policy terminology can be confusing and reading a policy is terribly boring.
Liability insurance provides protection from damage that occurs to a person or their property by causing an accident. It protects you from claims by other people, and doesn’t cover damage to your own property or vehicle.
Split limit liability has three limits of coverage: bodily injury per person, bodily injury per accident and property damage. As an example, you may have limits of 100/300/100 which means $100,000 in coverage for each person’s injuries, a limit of $300,000 in injury protection per accident, and property damage coverage for $100,000.
Liability coverage protects against things like repair costs for stationary objects, structural damage and bail bonds. The amount of liability coverage you purchase is a decision to put some thought into, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase as high a limit as you can afford.
Coverage for medical expenses
Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and medical payments coverage kick in for bills such as EMT expenses, X-ray expenses, surgery, rehabilitation expenses and pain medications. They are used in conjunction with a health insurance plan or if you lack health insurance entirely. It covers both the driver and occupants in addition to being hit by a car walking across the street. PIP coverage is only offered in select states but it provides additional coverages not offered by medical payments coverage
Coverage for uninsured or underinsured drivers
Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist coverage provides protection from other drivers when they either have no liability insurance or not enough. This coverage pays for injuries sustained by your vehicle’s occupants and also any damage incurred to your Maserati Levante.
Since a lot of drivers carry very low liability coverage limits, their liability coverage can quickly be exhausted. For this reason, having high UM/UIM coverages is important protection for you and your family.
Collision coverage protection
Collision coverage covers damage to your Levante caused by collision with an object or car. You first must pay a deductible and then insurance will cover the remainder.
Collision coverage pays for claims such as sustaining damage from a pot hole, driving through your garage door, damaging your car on a curb and crashing into a ditch. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so you might think about dropping it from older vehicles. Another option is to choose a higher deductible to get cheaper collision coverage.
Comprehensive auto insurance
Comprehensive insurance covers damage from a wide range of events other than collision. You first must pay your deductible then your comprehensive coverage will pay.
Comprehensive coverage protects against things like a tree branch falling on your vehicle, damage from getting keyed, a broken windshield and theft. The most your auto insurance company will pay is the market value of your vehicle, so if it’s not worth much more than your deductible consider removing comprehensive coverage.
Knowledge is power
Cost effective 2016 Maserati Levante insurance can be sourced online and with local insurance agents, and you should be comparing both to get a complete price analysis. Some insurance companies do not offer you the ability to get quotes online and usually these small insurance companies provide coverage only through local independent agents.
In this article, we presented a lot of tips how to lower your insurance rates. The most important thing to understand is the more quotes you get, the better likelihood of reducing your rate. You may even discover the most savings is with the smaller companies.
As you shop your coverage around, do not skimp on critical coverages to save a buck or two. In too many instances, someone dropped liability limits or collision coverage to discover at claim time they didn’t purchase enough coverage. The proper strategy is to buy the best coverage you can find at a price you can afford while still protecting your assets.
For more information, link through to the resources below:
- Credit and Insurance Scores (Insurance Information Insitute)
- How to Avoid Staged Accidents (State Farm)
- Coverage Information (Progressive Insurance)
- Information for Teen Drivers (GEICO)
- Vehicle Size and Weight FAQ (iihs.org)
- Driving in Bad Weather (Insurance Information Insitute)
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Much Does Car Insurance Cost?
- Cheap Car Insurance: Myth or Reality?
- Will a Speeding Ticket Raise My Car Insurance Rates?
- Car Insurance Rates 2018: Why are Prices Increasing?
- How Much Does Car Insurance Cost for a 16 Year Old?
- Which Cars are Cheapest to Insure?
- Does a Teenager with a Learner’s Permit Need to be Listed on my Policy?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Ford Fusion Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Chevrolet Cruze Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area