2018 Infiniti QX70 Insurance Rates
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: May 1, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Average insurance rates for an 2018 Infiniti QX70 are $1,698 a year for full coverage insurance. Comprehensive insurance costs an estimated $368 a year, collision insurance costs $756, and liability costs around $416. Buying a liability-only policy costs as low as $474 a year, and high-risk insurance costs $3,704 or more. Teen drivers receive the highest rates at up to $6,226 a year.
Annual premium for full coverage: $1,698
Rate estimates for 2018 Infiniti QX70 Insurance
Rate data is compiled from all 50 U.S. states and averaged for all 2018 Infiniti QX70 models. Rates are based on a 40-year-old male driver, $500 comprehensive and collision deductibles, and a clean driving record. Remaining premium consists of UM/UIM coverage, Medical/PIP, and policy fees.
Price Range by Coverage and Risk
For a driver in their 40's, prices range range from as low as $474 for the bare minimum liability coverage to a high of $3,704 for a driver who has had serious violations or accidents.
These differences illustrate why it is important for drivers to compare prices for a targeted area and risk profile, instead of using price averages.
Use the form below to get rates for your location.
Enter your zip code below to view companies based on your location that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Recommended Companies for Cheap 2018 Infiniti QX70 Insurance
Are you drained from being strong-armed to insure your Infiniti every month? You are no different than the majority of other consumers. There are many insurers to choose from, and even though it’s nice to have a choice, so many choices can make it hard to adequately compare rates.
Low cost auto insurance
Finding cheap auto insurance rates is a fairly straight forward process. Just spend a few minutes on the computer comparing price quotes to find out which insurance company has low cost auto insurance quotes. It’s really simple and can be done in just a few minutes using one of these methods.
- Probably the best way to compare a lot of rates at once is an all-inclusive rate comparison. This style of form eliminates the need for separate quotation requests for each company. In just a few minutes this one form gets prices estimates from multiple low-cost companies.
- A slightly less efficient method to compare prices requires a trip to the website for every company you want to comare and fill out their own quote form. For example, let’s assume you are doing a rate comparison from GEICO, Liberty Mutual and American Family. You would be required to visit each site and enter your information, which can take a lot of time.
How you compare quotes is your choice, just compare nearly identical quote data for every quote you compare. If you enter different limits and deductibles on each one it will be very difficult to determine the lowest rate for your Infiniti QX70.
Save with with these discounts
Insurance can cost an arm and a leg, but you may find discounts that could help you make your next renewal payment. Many discounts should be triggered at the time you complete a quote, but less common discounts must be specially asked for prior to getting the savings.
- More Vehicles More Savings – Buying coverage for multiple cars or trucks with the same insurance company can get a discount for every vehicle.
- Auto/Home Discount – If you insure your home and vehicles with one insurance company you could earn a discount of approximately 10% to 15%.
- Government Employees – Employees or retirees of the government can save as much as 8% on QX70 insurance depending on your insurance provider.
- Active Service Discounts – Being deployed in the military could mean lower prices.
- Defensive Driver Discount – Taking time to complete a course in safe driver could earn you a small percentage discount and make you a better driver.
- Driver’s Ed – It’s a good idea to have your young drivers take driver’s ed class in school.
- Telematics Data – Policyholders that allow driving data submission to study driving habits by installing a telematics device such as Drivewise from Allstate or Snapshot from Progressive may get a rate reduction if they exhibit good driving behavior.
- Life Insurance – Not all companies offer life insurance, but some may give you a discounted insurance rate on car insurance if you buy life insurance from them.
- Distant College Student Discount – who are enrolled in a college that is more than 100 miles from home and do not have a car could get you a discount.
Don’t be shocked that most credits do not apply to the entire policy premium. A few only apply to the cost of specific coverages such as collision or personal injury protection. If you do the math and it seems like adding up those discounts means a free policy, it just doesn’t work that way. Any amount of discount will lower your policy premiums.
If you would like to view companies that provide some of the discounts listed above, enter your zip code here.
Your situation helps dictate your coverage
When buying the right insurance coverage, there really is not a perfect coverage plan. Everyone’s needs are different and a cookie cutter policy won’t apply. For instance, these questions might help in determining if your insurance needs may require specific advice.
- How do I buy GAP insurance?
- What can I do if my company denied a claim?
- Do I have coverage for damage caused while driving under the influence?
- Are split liability limits better than a combined single limit?
- Are my friends covered when driving my 2018 Infiniti QX70?
- Should I buy more coverage than the required minimum liability coverage?
- Is pleasure use cheaper than using my 2018 Infiniti QX70 to commute?
- What is roadside assistance coverage?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions but you think they might apply to your situation, you may need to chat with an insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, simply complete your zip code. It is quick, free and you can get the answers you need.
Infiniti QX70 insurance rates can be more affordable
When buying insurance it’s important to understand a few of the rating criteria that help determine your policy premiums. When you understand what determines base rates, this enables informed choices that will entitle you to lower insurance prices.
- High premiums for younger drivers – Older drivers tend to be more responsible, statistically cause fewer accidents , and are generally more financially stable.Drivers with little experience are statistically proven to be less responsible when at the wheel of a vehicle so they pay higher insurance rates.
- Deter vehicle theft – Choosing to buy a car with a theft deterrent system can help bring down rates. Advanced theft deterrents like GM’s OnStar, tamper alarm systems and vehicle immobilizers all help stop car theft.
- Frequent claims will increase rates – If you file a lot of claims you can expect either policy cancellation or increased premiums. Insurance companies provide cheaper rates to policyholders who do not rely on their insurance for small claims. Auto insurance is intended to be relied upon for more catestrophic claims.
- Lower stress equals lower prices – Jobs like judgesairline pilots and medical professionals generally pay higher average rates attributed to high stress and lots of time spent at work. On the flip side, careers like scientists, engineers and retirees pay the least on QX70 insurance.
- Bad credit hurts insurance rates – Credit rating is likely to be a major factor in calculating your premium rate. Therefore, if your credit score leaves room for improvement, you may save money insuring your 2018 Infiniti QX70 by taking the time to improve your credit score. Drivers with excellent credit tend to be better risks to insure than drivers who have lower credit scores.
Do car insurance companies bend the truth?
Consumers can’t ignore all the ads that promise big savings from companies such as State Farm and Allstate. All the ads seem to make the promise of big savings just by switching your car insurance coverage to their company.
How does each company save you money? This is how they do it.
All companies offer their best rates for the type of insured that earns them the highest profit. For instance, a profitable risk profile may be over the age of 45, has other policies, and drives a safe vehicle. A driver that fits those parameters will most likely get cheap premium rates and therefore will pay quite a bit less when switching companies.
Consumers who cannot meet these standards may be required to pay higher premium rates which usually ends up with business going elsewhere. Company advertisements say “drivers that switch” but not “everyone who gets a quote” save the amount stated. That’s the way companies can truthfully make the claims of big savings. This really emphasizes why it is so important to compare free auto insurance quotes often. It’s not possible to predict the company that will give you lower auto insurance rates than your current company.
Parts of your insurance policy
Understanding the coverages of your insurance policy helps when choosing the right coverages and the correct deductibles and limits. Policy terminology can be ambiguous and nobody wants to actually read their policy. Shown next are the usual coverages available from insurance companies.
Collision coverages – Collision coverage covers damage to your QX70 resulting from a collision with another car or object. A deductible applies then the remaining damage will be paid by your insurance company.
Collision insurance covers claims such as hitting a parking meter, hitting a mailbox, backing into a parked car and rolling your car. Paying for collision coverage can be pricey, so consider removing coverage from older vehicles. You can also increase the deductible to bring the cost down.
UM/UIM (Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist) coverage – Your UM/UIM coverage protects you and your vehicle when the “other guys” either are underinsured or have no liability coverage at all. This coverage pays for hospital bills for your injuries as well as your vehicle’s damage.
Due to the fact that many drivers only carry the minimum required liability limits, their limits can quickly be used up. This is the reason having UM/UIM coverage is very important.
Liability auto insurance – Liability insurance protects you from injuries or damage you cause to people or other property by causing an accident. It protects YOU from legal claims by others, and doesn’t cover damage to your own property or vehicle.
Coverage consists of three different limits, bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. Your policy might show limits of 50/100/50 that translate to a $50,000 limit per person for injuries, a limit of $100,000 in injury protection per accident, and a total limit of $50,000 for damage to vehicles and property.
Liability can pay for claims such as court costs, pain and suffering and funeral expenses. How much liability coverage do you need? That is a personal decision, but you should buy higher limits if possible.
Medical payments and PIP coverage – Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and medical payments coverage pay for bills for rehabilitation expenses, funeral costs, EMT expenses and hospital visits. They are used in conjunction with a health insurance policy or if you are not covered by health insurance. It covers both the driver and occupants and will also cover any family member struck as a pedestrian. Personal Injury Protection is not universally available but can be used in place of medical payments coverage
Comprehensive auto coverage – This coverage pays for damage OTHER than collision with another vehicle or object. A deductible will apply then your comprehensive coverage will pay.
Comprehensive coverage pays for claims such as a tree branch falling on your vehicle, damage from a tornado or hurricane, rock chips in glass and damage from getting keyed. The maximum payout a insurance company will pay at claim time is the actual cash value, so if it’s not worth much more than your deductible consider dropping full coverage.
Be a money saver!
You just learned quite a bit of information on how to save on 2018 Infiniti QX70 insurance. The most important thing to understand is the more rate quotes you have, the higher the chance of saving money. Drivers may discover the lowest priced insurance coverage comes from a company that doesn’t do a lot of advertising. These smaller insurers can often insure niche markets at a lower cost as compared to the big name companies such as Allstate, GEICO and Progressive.
A few companies do not offer the ability to get quotes online and most of the time these smaller companies sell through independent agents. The cheapest 2018 Infiniti QX70 insurance can be bought on the web as well as from insurance agents, so you should be comparing quotes from both to have the best selection.
Additional insurance coverage information is located on the following sites:
Rates by U.S. City
|New York City, NY||$2,685|
|Los Angeles, CA||$2,904|
Rates by Driver Age
Full coverage, $500 deductibles
Rates by Deductible
Full coverage, driver age 40
Rates by Liability Limit
Full coverage, driver age 40
Rates for High Risk Drivers
Full coverage, $500 deductibles, two speeding tickets, and one at-fault accident
If a financial responsibility filing is required, the additional charge below may also apply.
Potential Rate Discounts
If you qualify for discounts, you may save the amounts shown below.
|5-yr Accident Free||$134|
|5-yr Claim Free||$112|
|Paid in Full/EFT||$84|
Discounts are estimated and may not be available from every company or in every state.