2019 Audi TTS Insurance Rates
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: May 1, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Average insurance rates for an 2019 Audi TTS are $1,582 a year for full coverage insurance. Comprehensive costs an estimated $394, collision costs $714, and liability insurance costs $338. Buying a liability-only policy costs as little as $394 a year, with high-risk insurance costing around $3,424. Teen drivers receive the highest rates at $5,626 a year or more.
Annual premium for full coverage: $1,582
Rate estimates for 2019 Audi TTS Insurance
Rate data is compiled from all 50 U.S. states and averaged for all 2019 Audi TTS models. Rates are based on a 40-year-old male driver, $500 comprehensive and collision deductibles, and a clean driving record. Remaining premium consists of UM/UIM coverage, Medical/PIP, and policy fees.
Price Range by Coverage and Risk
For a 40-year-old driver, prices range go from as low as $394 for just liability coverage to a much higher rate of $3,424 for high-risk insurance.
These differences illustrate why anyone shopping for car insurance should compare rates for a targeted area and risk profile, rather than relying on price averages.
Use the form below to get rates for your location.
Enter your zip code below to view companies based on your location that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Recommended Companies for Cheap 2019 Audi TTS Insurance
Want better insurance coverage rates? Drivers have options when trying to find low-cost Audi TTS insurance. They can either waste time calling around trying to get quotes or leverage the internet to make rate comparisons. There are both good and bad ways to buy insurance coverage and you need to know the proper way to get price quotes for a new or used Audi and get the best price possible either online or from local insurance agents.
Consumers need to do rate comparisons every six months because rates fluctuate regularly. Despite the fact that you may have had the best rate on TTS coverage a few years ago other companies may now be cheaper. Block out anything you think you know about insurance coverage because I’m going to let you in on the secrets to the best way to find the best coverage while lowering your premiums.
Finding the best rates is quite easy. If you have car insurance now, you will be able to reduce your rates substantially using these techniques. Vehicle owners only need an understanding of the tricks to compare rates online.
Discounts for affordable insurance rates
Insuring your vehicles can cost a lot, but companies offer discounts that many people don’t even know exist. A few discounts will be applied when you purchase, but a few must be requested specifically in order for you to get them. If you don’t get every credit you qualify for, you’re just leaving money on the table.
- No Accidents – Drivers with accident-free driving histories pay much less in comparison to drivers who are more careless.
- Safety Course Discount – Taking a course that instructs on driving safety is a good idea and can lower rates if you qualify.
- Senior Citizens – Drivers over the age of 55 are able to get better insurance rates on TTS coverage.
- Policy Bundle Discount – If you combine your auto and homeowners policies with the same insurance company you could earn a discount of up to 20% and get you inexpensive car insurance.
- Discount for Life Insurance – Some insurance carriers give a break if you buy some life insurance too.
- Distant Student – who are attending college and won’t have access to an insured vehicle may be insured at a cheaper rate.
- Membership in Organizations – Participating in a qualifying organization is a good way to get lower rates on your bill.
- Low Miles Discount – Fewer annual miles on your Audi could qualify for substantially lower prices.
- Drivers Education – Reduce the cost of insurance for teen drivers by having them successfully complete driver’s ed class as it will make them better drivers and lower rates.
Don’t be surprised that most discounts do not apply to the overall cost of the policy. Most only cut individual premiums such as liability, collision or medical payments. If you do the math and it seems like you can get free auto insurance, that’s just not realistic. But any discount should definitely cut your premiums.
Auto insurance companies that may include these benefits may include but are not limited to:
If you need affordable car insurance quotes, ask every company which discounts they offer. Depending on the company, some discounts may not be available in your area. For a list of insurance companies that offer some of these discounts, enter your zip code here.
Informed drivers know how to quote car insurance for less
Many different elements are taken into consideration when pricing auto insurance. Some of the criteria are obvious such as traffic violations, although others are not as apparent like where you live and annual miles driven.One of the most helpful ways to save on car insurance is to to have a grasp of the rating factors that play a part in calculating your car insurance rates. If you have a feel for what impacts premium levels, this empowers consumers to make smart changes that could help you find lower rates.
Listed below are some of the most rate-impacting factors car insurance companies consider when setting premiums.
- Your age impacts your prices – Older, more experienced drivers are viewed as being more responsible, file fewer claims .Beginning drivers are statistically shown to be more careless in a vehicle and because of this, their car insurance rates are much higher.
- Liability coverage limits are a factor – Liability insurance kicks in if a jury decides you are liable for personal injury or accident damage. This coverage provides legal defense coverage which can be incredibly expensive. This coverage is very inexpensive compared to physical damage coverage, so insureds should have plenty of protection for their assets.
- Buy a safe car and pay less – Vehicles that have high safety ratings tend to have lower insurance rates. Safe vehicles reduce the chance of injuries and better occupant protection means lower claim amounts passed on to you as lower rates. If the Audi TTS has ratings of a minimum an “acceptable” rating on the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety website you are probably receiving a discount.
- Use credit responsibly and save – Your credit score factor in determining what you pay for car insurance. People that have excellent credit tend to be more responsible than drivers with worse credit. Therefore, if your credit score is low, you may save money insuring your 2019 Audi TTS by repairing your credit.
- Proper usage rating affects prices – The more you drive in a year the higher your rate. Many insurance companies rate vehicles based upon how you use the vehicle. Autos that do not get driven very much can be on a lower rate level than vehicles that are driven to work every day. Having an incorrect usage rating on your TTS may be costing you. Make sure your car insurance coverage is rated on how each vehicle is driven, because improper ratings can cost you money.
Tailor your car insurance coverage to you
When buying the best car insurance coverage, there is no cookie cutter policy. Your needs are not the same as everyone else’s.
For instance, these questions can aid in determining whether your personal situation would benefit from an agent’s advice.
- Does my policy cover me when driving someone else’s vehicle?
- Am I covered if hit by an uninsured driver?
- Do I need an umbrella policy?
- When does my teenage driver need to be added to my policy?
- Are my friends covered when driving my car?
- If my pet gets injured in an accident are they covered?
If you’re not sure about those questions but a few of them apply, you may need to chat with a licensed insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, fill out your zip code. It’s fast, doesn’t cost anything and you can get the answers you need.
Do you really save 40% when you switch?
Consumers can’t ignore all the ads that claim the lowest prices by companies like Progressive, GEICO, Allstate and State Farm. All the companies make the same claim that you can save if you switch your policy.
How can each company make almost identical claims? It’s all in the words they use.
Many companies have underwriting criteria for a prospective insured that will not have excessive claims. For example, a desirable insured could possibly be a married female, has no tickets, and has a short commute. Someone that meets those criteria gets the lowest premium rates and is almost guaranteed to save when switching.
Insureds who fall short of these stringent criteria will get higher premium rates and ends up with the customer buying from someone else. Company advertisements say “people that switch” not “everyone who quotes” save that kind of money. That is how companies can make it sound like they have such great premium rates. This really emphasizes why it’s extremely important to compare quotes as often as possible. Because you cannot predict which insurance companies will have the lowest rate quotes.
Information about specific coverages
Understanding the coverages of a insurance policy aids in choosing appropriate coverage for your vehicles. Insurance terms can be confusing and even agents have difficulty translating policy wording.
Collision – Collision coverage pays for damage to your TTS resulting from a collision with an object or car. A deductible applies then your collision coverage will kick in.
Collision coverage pays for claims such as scraping a guard rail, damaging your car on a curb and hitting a mailbox. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so analyze the benefit of dropping coverage from older vehicles. You can also bump up the deductible in order to get cheaper collision rates.
Protection from uninsured/underinsured drivers – This coverage provides protection from other drivers when they either are underinsured or have no liability coverage at all. It can pay for injuries sustained by your vehicle’s occupants and damage to your Audi TTS.
Due to the fact that many drivers only purchase the least amount of liability that is required, their limits can quickly be used up. That’s why carrying high Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage is very important.
Auto liability – Liability coverage can cover damage that occurs to a person or their property that is your fault. This insurance protects YOU from legal claims by others, and does not provide coverage for damage sustained by your vehicle in an accident.
Split limit liability has three limits of coverage: bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. You might see values of 50/100/50 that means you have a $50,000 limit per person for injuries, $100,000 for the entire accident, and property damage coverage for $50,000.
Liability coverage protects against claims such as emergency aid, court costs, structural damage and repair bills for other people’s vehicles. How much liability should you purchase? That is a decision to put some thought into, but you should buy as large an amount as possible.
Medical expense insurance – Medical payments and Personal Injury Protection insurance reimburse you for expenses like nursing services, EMT expenses, doctor visits, dental work and chiropractic care. They can be utilized in addition to your health insurance policy or if you lack health insurance entirely. They cover you and your occupants and will also cover if you are hit as a while walking down the street. PIP coverage is not available in all states but it provides additional coverages not offered by medical payments coverage
Comprehensive (Other than Collision) – Comprehensive insurance coverage pays for damage from a wide range of events other than collision. You first have to pay a deductible then your comprehensive coverage will pay.
Comprehensive coverage pays for things like hail damage, theft and damage from flooding. The maximum amount you’ll receive from a claim is the ACV or actual cash value, so if the vehicle is not worth much it’s probably time to drop comprehensive insurance.
Be Smart and Buy Smart
As you quote car insurance, it’s very important that you do not skimp on coverage in order to save money. There are too many instances where someone dropped comprehensive coverage or liability limits only to regret that saving that couple of dollars actually costed them tens of thousands. Your goal is to get the best coverage possible at a price you can afford, but don’t skip important coverages to save money.
We’ve covered quite a bit of information on how to lower your 2019 Audi TTS insurance premium rates. The key thing to remember is the more quotes you get, the higher your chance of finding inexpensive car insurance. Consumers could even find that the lowest premium rates are with the smaller companies.
Consumers switch companies for a variety of reasons including being labeled a high risk driver, unfair underwriting practices, an unsatisfactory settlement offer or even policy cancellation. It doesn’t matter why you want to switch finding a new insurance company is less work than it seems.
For more information, take a look at these articles:
Rates by U.S. City
|New York City, NY||$2,499|
|Los Angeles, CA||$2,706|
Rates by Driver Age
Full coverage, $500 deductibles
Rates by Deductible
Full coverage, driver age 40
Rates by Liability Limit
Full coverage, driver age 40
Rates for High Risk Drivers
Full coverage, $500 deductibles, two speeding tickets, and one at-fault accident
If a financial responsibility filing is required, the additional charge below may also apply.
Potential Rate Discounts
If you qualify for discounts, you may save the amounts shown below.
|5-yr Accident Free||$125|
|5-yr Claim Free||$104|
|Paid in Full/EFT||$79|
Discounts are estimated and may not be available from every company or in every state.