2019 Kia Cadenza Insurance Rates
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: May 1, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Average insurance rates for a 2019 Kia Cadenza are $1,434 a year for full coverage insurance. Comprehensive costs approximately $308 each year, collision insurance costs $552, and liability costs around $416. Buying a liability-only policy costs as low as $474 a year, and high-risk insurance costs around $3,106. Teen drivers receive the highest rates at up to $5,342 a year.
Annual premium for full coverage: $1,434
Rate estimates for 2019 Kia Cadenza Insurance
Rate data is compiled from all 50 U.S. states and averaged for all 2019 Kia Cadenza models. Rates are based on a 40-year-old male driver, $500 comprehensive and collision deductibles, and a clean driving record. Remaining premium consists of UM/UIM coverage, Medical/PIP, and policy fees.
Price Range by Coverage and Risk
For a 40-year-old driver, prices range range from as low as $474 for basic liability insurance to a high rate of $3,106 for high-risk insurance.
These differences illustrate why all drivers should compare prices using their specific location and risk profile, instead of making a decision based on price averages.
Use the form below to get rates for your location.
Enter your zip code below to view companies based on your location that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Recommended Companies for Cheap 2019 Kia Cadenza Insurance
Want cheaper insurance rates for your Kia Cadenza? If you’ve never shopped for insurance coverage quotes online, it’s easy to be overwhelmed by the large number of insurance providers offering insurance.
Smart consumers know how to quote auto insurance cheaper
One of the most helpful ways to save on auto insurance is to to have a grasp of the rating factors that help determine auto insurance rates. If you have a feel for what determines premiums, this enables informed choices that could help you find better auto insurance rates. Many different elements are part of the equation when pricing auto insurance. Some of the criteria are obvious such as your driving history, although some other factors are less obvious such as your marital status or how financially stable you are.
- Keep prices low by being claim-free – Car insurance companies give the lowest premiums to policyholders who are not frequent claim filers. If you’re an insured who likes to file claims you can pretty much guarantee either a policy non-renewal or much higher rates. Your insurance policy is intended for claims that you cannot pay yourself.
- Save money by raising physical damage deductibles – The deductibles you choose define the amount you are willing to pay in the event of a claim. Insurance for physical damage, also known as collision and other-than-collision, insures against damage to your car. Some examples of covered claims are rearending another vehicle, collision with a deer, or theft of your vehicle. The higher the amount you’re willing to pay, the lower your rates will be for Cadenza insurance.
- Why do you need liability coverage? – The liability coverage on your policy will provide protection if ever you are ruled to be at fault for causing damage or personal injury in an accident. It will provide legal defense up to the limits shown on your policy. Liability is cheap compared to insuring for physical damage coverage, so drivers should buy more than the minimum limits required by law.
- Which gender costs less? – Statistics have proven women are more cautious behind the wheel. However, this does not mean men are WORSE drivers than women. Both genders cause auto accidents in similar numbers, but guys have costlier accidents. Not only are claims higher, but men receive more costly citations like driving under the influence (DUI).
- Poor credit score equals high premiums – Having a bad credit score factor in determining your rates. If your credit is lower than you’d like, you could pay less to insure your 2019 Kia Cadenza by improving your rating. Insureds that have excellent credit tend to file fewer claims than drivers who have lower credit ratings.
- Infrequent drivers can save – Driving a lot of miles every year the more you’ll pay to insure it. Most insurance companies calculate rates determined by how the vehicle is used. Autos that are left in the garage receive lower rates than those used for commuting. Incorrect rating for your Cadenza can result in significantly higher rates. It’s a good idea to make sure your declarations sheet reflects how each vehicle is driven.
- Being married can lower rates – Having a wife or husband can actually save you money when shopping for auto insurance. Having a significant other translates into being more mature than a single person and statistics prove drivers who are married are more cautious.
How to get free insurance coverage quotes online
When looking for the cheapest insurance coverage quotes, there are a couple ways of comparing rate quotes from insurance coverage companies in your area. The easiest way by far to find affordable 2019 Kia Cadenza insurance rates is to jump online and get quotes. This is very easy and can be done using a couple different methods.
One of the best ways to get quotes is a comparison rater form. This quick form keeps you from doing separate quotes for every company. Just one form will return price quotes from several companies. Just one form and you’re done.
Another way to find more affordable insurance is to manually visit each company website and repeat the quote process. For instance, let’s say you want comparison quotes from Nationwide, Progressive and State Farm. You would need to visit each site and repeatedly type in your coverage information, which explains why we recommend starting with the first method.
Whichever way you use, be sure to compare nearly identical coverage data for each quote you get. If you are comparing unequal deductibles or liability limits it will be impossible to truly determine the lowest rate. Just a small difference in limits could throw off the whole comparison. And when comparison shopping, quoting more gives you a better chance of getting a lower rate than you’re paying now. Some companies don’t provide prices over the internet, so you need to compare rates on coverage from those companies, too.
Car insurance policy discounts you can’t miss
Some providers don’t always list their entire list of discounts very well, so the following is a list of some of the best known and the harder-to-find credits available to bring down your rates.
- Driver Education Discount – Teen drivers should enroll in driver’s education in high school.
- Buy New and Save – Buying a new car instead of a used car can save up to 30% because newer vehicles have to meet stringent safety requirements.
- Good Student Discount – Excelling in school could provide a savings of up to 20% or more. Many companies even apply the discount to college students up to age 25.
- Air Bags and Passive Restraints – Vehicles equipped with air bags or motorized seat belts may earn rate discounts of 20 to 30 percent.
- Government Employees – Simply working for the federal government could provide a small rate reduction for Cadenza insurance with select insurance companies.
- Homeowners Pay Less – Being a homeowner can earn you a little savings since home ownership requires a higher level of personal finance.
- Braking Control Discount – Anti-lock brake equipped vehicles prevent accidents and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
While discounts sound great, it’s important to understand that some credits don’t apply to the whole policy. Most only apply to specific coverage prices like medical payments or collision. So even though it sounds like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, that’s just not realistic. Any amount of discount will lower the cost of coverage.
Some of the insurance companies that may include some of the above discounts include:
When getting a coverage quote, ask each company or agent which discounts they offer. Some discounts listed above might not be offered on policies in every state. If you would like to see a list of car insurance companies who offer discounts, enter your zip code here.
Insurance agents can help
When buying the right insurance coverage, there is no “perfect” insurance plan. Everyone’s needs are different.
For instance, these questions might help in determining if your situation could use an agent’s help.
- Am I covered if I drive in a foreign country?
- Should I get collision insurance on every vehicle?
- I don’t drive much so do I pay less?
- Do I need more liability coverage?
- Will I lose any money if I cancel my policy before it expires?
- Do I have coverage if my license is suspended?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions, you might consider talking to an agent. If you don’t have a local agent, complete your zip code.
Auto insurance coverage information
Understanding the coverages of your policy helps when choosing the right coverages at the best deductibles and correct limits. Car insurance terms can be impossible to understand and reading a policy is terribly boring.
Collision coverage – Collision insurance covers damage to your Cadenza caused by collision with an object or car. You will need to pay your deductible then the remaining damage will be paid by your insurance company.
Collision can pay for claims such as colliding with another moving vehicle, hitting a mailbox and crashing into a ditch. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so analyze the benefit of dropping coverage from older vehicles. Another option is to choose a higher deductible to save money on collision insurance.
Comprehensive car insurance – This coverage covers damage from a wide range of events other than collision. You first must pay your deductible then your comprehensive coverage will pay.
Comprehensive coverage pays for things like vandalism, hail damage, a tree branch falling on your vehicle and damage from flooding. The highest amount you can receive from a comprehensive claim is the cash value of the vehicle, so if the vehicle is not worth much consider dropping full coverage.
Coverage for uninsured or underinsured drivers – This coverage gives you protection when the “other guys” either have no liability insurance or not enough. Covered claims include injuries sustained by your vehicle’s occupants and also any damage incurred to your 2019 Kia Cadenza.
Since a lot of drivers carry very low liability coverage limits, their limits can quickly be used up. For this reason, having high UM/UIM coverages is important protection for you and your family. Frequently these coverages are identical to your policy’s liability coverage.
Coverage for liability – Liability coverage will cover damage or injury you incur to other’s property or people. It protects YOU from claims by other people, and doesn’t cover your injuries or vehicle damage.
Coverage consists of three different limits, bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. You might see values of 100/300/100 which stand for $100,000 in coverage for each person’s injuries, $300,000 for the entire accident, and $100,000 of coverage for damaged propery. Some companies may use one limit called combined single limit (CSL) which limits claims to one amount without having the split limit caps.
Liability coverage protects against things such as pain and suffering, structural damage, loss of income and court costs. The amount of liability coverage you purchase is a decision to put some thought into, but consider buying higher limits if possible.
Coverage for medical expenses – Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and medical payments coverage provide coverage for short-term medical expenses for things like prosthetic devices, hospital visits, dental work and X-ray expenses. The coverages can be utilized in addition to your health insurance program or if you do not have health coverage. They cover you and your occupants in addition to if you are hit as a while walking down the street. Personal injury protection coverage is only offered in select states but can be used in place of medical payments coverage
Save your hard earned cash
Some insurance providers don’t offer rates over the internet and usually these regional carriers only sell coverage through independent agents. Low-cost 2019 Kia Cadenza insurance can be purchased both online as well as from insurance agents, and you should compare rates from both in order to have the best price selection to choose from.
We’ve covered some good ideas how to get a better price on 2019 Kia Cadenza insurance. The key concept to understand is the more rate quotes you have, the more likely it is that you will get a better rate. You may be surprised to find that the lowest premium rates come from some of the smallest insurance companies.
Drivers who switch companies do it for a variety of reasons including poor customer service, being labeled a high risk driver, not issuing a premium refund or delays in paying claims. Whatever your reason, finding a great new company is actually quite simple.
To learn more, feel free to visit the articles below:
Rates by U.S. City
|New York City, NY||$2,268|
|Los Angeles, CA||$2,454|
Rates by Driver Age
Full coverage, $500 deductibles
Rates by Deductible
Full coverage, driver age 40
Rates by Liability Limit
Full coverage, driver age 40
Rates for High Risk Drivers
Full coverage, $500 deductibles, two speeding tickets, and one at-fault accident
If a financial responsibility filing is required, the additional charge below may also apply.
Potential Rate Discounts
If you qualify for discounts, you may save the amounts shown below.
|5-yr Accident Free||$106|
|5-yr Claim Free||$93|
|Paid in Full/EFT||$66|
Discounts are estimated and may not be available from every company or in every state.