2020 Audi TTS Insurance Rates
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: May 1, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Average insurance rates for an 2020 Audi TTS are $1,600 a year with full coverage. Comprehensive insurance costs on average $412 a year, collision costs $720, and liability insurance costs around $332. Buying a liability-only policy costs as low as $388 a year, with high-risk insurance costing $3,448 or more. Teenage drivers receive the highest rates at $5,640 a year or more.
Annual premium for full coverage: $1,600
Rate estimates for 2020 Audi TTS Insurance
Rate data is compiled from all 50 U.S. states and averaged for all 2020 Audi TTS models. Rates are based on a 40-year-old male driver, $500 comprehensive and collision deductibles, and a clean driving record. Remaining premium consists of UM/UIM coverage, Medical/PIP, and policy fees.
Price Range by Coverage and Risk
For a middle-aged driver, prices range go from as low as $388 for the bare minimum liability coverage to a high of $3,448 for a high risk driver.
These differences demonstrate why it is important for drivers to compare prices based on a specific location and risk profile, rather than relying on average rates.
Use the form below to get rates for your location.
Enter your zip code below to view companies based on your location that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Recommended Companies for Cheap 2020 Audi TTS Insurance
Nobody I know likes buying auto insurance, particularly when they could find better prices if they shop around.
Companies like State Farm, GEICO and Farmers Insurance increase brand awareness with ads and it is difficult to ignore the promise of big savings and do the work needed to find the best deal.
If you currently have a car insurance policy, you will be able to save some money using these tips. Finding the best rates is easy if you know what you’re doing. But vehicle owners do need to understand how insurance companies market on the web and apply this information to your search.
Quote Audi TTS insurance for less
Multiple criteria are considered when quoting car insurance. Some factors are common sense like your driving record, although others are more obscure like your continuous coverage or your financial responsibility.
The factors shown below are some of the major factors companies use to determine rates.
- Lower rates for married couples – Having a wife or husband can get you a discount on your insurance coverage bill. It translates into being more mature and responsible and insurance companies like that married drivers tend to have fewer serious accidents.
- Do you work long hours in a demanding employer? – Do you work in a high-stress field? Occupational choices like real estate brokers, executives and medical professionals are shown to have higher premium rates attributed to intense work-related stress and lots of time spent away from family. Conversely, careers like professors, historians and performers pay lower than average rates on TTS coverage.
- Youthful drivers cost more – More mature drivers are shown to be more cautious, tend to file fewer claims , and usually have better credit.Teen drivers are known to be more careless in a vehicle so insurance coverage rates are higher.
- Raising physical damage deductibles lowers rates – Physical damage insurance, otherwise known as comp (or other than collision) and collision, is used to repair damage to your Audi. Some examples of covered claims could be collision with another vehicle, flood damage, and damage from a fallen tree branch. Deductibles for physical damage are the amount of money you are required to spend out-of-pocket if the claim is covered. The more you are required to pay out-of-pocket, the bigger discount you will receive on TTS coverage.
Where can I get low cost insurance coverage?
There are a variety of methods to shop for insurance coverage, but one way is more efficient than others. You could waste time talking about coverages with insurance companies in your area, or you can stay home and use online quoting to get rate comparisons in just a few minutes.
Many of the larger companies belong to an insurance system that allows shoppers to send in one quote, and at least one company then gives them pricing based on the submitted data. This saves time by eliminating repetitive form submissions to every company.
To use this form to compare rates enter your zip code here.
The one downside to getting quotes like this is you cannot specify the providers you will receive quotes from. If you wish to select specific insurance companies to receive pricing from, we put together a list of the cheapest insurance coverage companies in your area. Click to enter zip code.
The approach you take is up to you, just do your best to enter apples-to-apples coverage data on every quote. If you compare different coverage information it’s not possible to determine the lowest rate for your Audi TTS. Quoting even small variations in insurance coverages or limits could throw off the whole comparison. And when comparing insurance coverage rates, know that comparing a wide range of rates increases your odds of finding lower pricing.
Save money by taking advantage of discounts
Some insurers don’t always list all their discounts very well, so the list below details both well-publicized in addition to some of the lesser obvious discounts you could be receiving when you buy insurance online.
- Auto/Home Discount – If you can combine your home and auto policy with one insurance company you may earn as much as 10 to 15 percent.
- E-sign – Certain larger companies will provide an incentive simply for signing on their website.
- Professional Organizations – Being a member of qualifying employment or professional organizations is a simple method to lower premiums on your policy.
- Accident Waiver – This one is not really a discount per se, but some companies like Progressive and Allstate will allow you to have one accident without getting socked with a rate hike so long as you are claim-free for a certain period of time.
- Data Collection Discounts – Insureds who allow data collection to look at their driving habits by installing a telematics device like Allstate’s Drivewise could possibly reduce rates if their driving habits are good.
- Own a Home and Save – Owning a house can save a few bucks because owning a home is proof that your finances are in order.
- Accident Free – Insureds who avoid accidents and claims can earn big discounts in comparison to frequent claim filers.
- Discounts for Federal Employees – Active or retired federal employment may reduce rates when you quote insurance on TTS coverage with certain companies.
Discounts reduce rates, but you should keep in mind that most credits do not apply to all coverage premiums. A few only apply to specific coverage prices like comprehensive or collision. So even though you would think all those discounts means the company will pay you, it’s just not the way it works.
To choose companies that offer some of these discounts, enter your zip code here.
How much insurance coverage do I need?
When it comes to buying the best insurance coverage coverage for your personal vehicles, there is no cookie cutter policy. Each situation is unique and a cookie cutter policy won’t apply. For example, these questions may help highlight if you may require specific advice.
- Is pleasure use cheaper than using my 2020 Audi TTS to commute?
- Do I benefit by insuring my home with the same company?
- Are my friends covered when driving my car?
- How many claims can I have before being cancelled?
- If I drive on a suspended license am I covered?
- Do I have coverage when pulling a U-Haul trailer?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions but you know they apply to you then you might want to talk to a licensed insurance agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, complete your zip code.
Car insurance coverages for a 2020 Audi TTS
Understanding the coverages of insurance can be of help when determining appropriate coverage at the best deductibles and correct limits. The terms used in a policy can be ambiguous and even agents have difficulty translating policy wording. Listed below are the normal coverages available from insurance companies.
Uninsured or underinsured coverage
This protects you and your vehicle’s occupants from other drivers when they either have no liability insurance or not enough. This coverage pays for hospital bills for your injuries and also any damage incurred to your Audi TTS.
Since many drivers carry very low liability coverage limits, it doesn’t take a major accident to exceed their coverage limits. So UM/UIM coverage is important protection for you and your family.
Medical expense coverage
Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and medical payments coverage provide coverage for short-term medical expenses like chiropractic care, X-ray expenses, pain medications and funeral costs. They are utilized in addition to your health insurance program or if you do not have health coverage. Coverage applies to both the driver and occupants as well as if you are hit as a while walking down the street. Personal Injury Protection is not available in all states but it provides additional coverages not offered by medical payments coverage
This pays for damage caused by mother nature, theft, vandalism and other events. You first have to pay a deductible and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive insurance covers things such as hitting a bird, damage from getting keyed, fire damage, rock chips in glass and hitting a deer. The highest amount a insurance company will pay at claim time is the market value of your vehicle, so if your deductible is as high as the vehicle’s value it’s probably time to drop comprehensive insurance.
Liability auto insurance
This provides protection from damage that occurs to other people or property by causing an accident. This coverage protects you against other people’s claims. It does not cover damage sustained by your vehicle in an accident.
Coverage consists of three different limits, bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. Your policy might show values of 100/300/100 which stand for a $100,000 limit per person for injuries, $300,000 for the entire accident, and property damage coverage for $100,000.
Liability coverage pays for claims like structural damage, court costs, attorney fees and legal defense fees. How much liability coverage do you need? That is up to you, but you should buy as large an amount as possible.
Collision insurance pays for damage to your TTS resulting from colliding with an object or car. You first must pay a deductible then your collision coverage will kick in.
Collision can pay for claims such as driving through your garage door, hitting a mailbox, rolling your car and damaging your car on a curb. This coverage can be expensive, so analyze the benefit of dropping coverage from vehicles that are older. Another option is to raise the deductible to save money on collision insurance.
Coverage on a shoestring budget
Some companies don’t offer the ability to get quotes online and usually these small, regional companies work with independent agencies. Budget-conscious 2020 Audi TTS insurance is attainable on the web as well as from insurance agents, and you need to comparison shop both to have the best rate selection.
You just learned a lot of techniques to save on 2020 Audi TTS insurance. The key thing to remember is the more rate quotes you have, the better your chances of lowering your prices. Consumers could even find that the best premium rates are with a lesser-known regional company. Smaller companies may often insure only within specific states and give getter rates than their larger competitors like Allstate and Progressive.
When you buy insurance online, it’s a bad idea to sacrifice coverage to reduce premiums. There are a lot of situations where someone sacrificed collision coverage only to regret they didn’t have enough coverage. Your goal should be to find the BEST coverage at a price you can afford, not the least amount of coverage.
Additional detailed information is located at these sites:
- Where can I buy Insurance? (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Car Insurance for Teen Drivers with Divorced Parents (Allstate)
- How to Avoid Buying a Flooded Car (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Teen Driving Statistics (GEICO)
- Should I Purchase an Umbrella Liability Policy? (Insurance Information Insitute)
Rates by U.S. City
|New York City, NY||$2,520|
|Los Angeles, CA||$2,733|
Rates by Driver Age
Full coverage, $500 deductibles
Rates by Deductible
Full coverage, driver age 40
Rates by Liability Limit
Full coverage, driver age 40
Rates for High Risk Drivers
Full coverage, $500 deductibles, two speeding tickets, and one at-fault accident
If a financial responsibility filing is required, the additional charge below may also apply.
Potential Rate Discounts
If you qualify for discounts, you may save the amounts shown below.
|5-yr Accident Free||$126|
|5-yr Claim Free||$105|
|Paid in Full/EFT||$80|
Discounts are estimated and may not be available from every company or in every state.