Licensed Insurance Agent
Justin Wright has been a licensed insurance broker for over 9 years. After graduating from Southeastern Seminary with a Masters in Philosophy, Justin started his career as a professor, teaching Philosophy and Ethics. Later, Justin obtained both his Property & Casualty license and his Life and Health license and began working for State Farm and Allstate.
In 2020, Justin began working as an independent broker. Since going independent, Justin has extended his licensing across several states along the East Coast to Midwest. He currently specializes in life insurance, annuities, and health insurance, including Long Term Care insurance. He still maintains his Property & Casualty license as well.
- Find Cheaper One Day Car Insurance Rates in 2023
- Paperless Documents Car Insurance Discount: How Much You Can Save in 2023
- Roadside Assistance Car Insurance Discount: How Much You Can Save in 2023
- Occupation Car Insurance Discount: How Much You Can Save in 2023
- Allstate Drivewise Review: Get Cheaper Car Insurance Rates in 2023