2002 Hyundai XG350 Insurance Rates
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Mar 31, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Want cheaper insurance coverage rates for your Hyundai XG350? Trying to find cheaper insurance for a Hyundai XG350 can normally be a painful process, but you can learn a few tricks to find lower rates. There are more efficient ways to buy insurance coverage and you need to know the proper way to quote coverages for a new or used Hyundai and obtain the best price possible from both online companies and local agents.
It’s important to compare rates at least once a year because insurance rates are adjusted regularly by insurance companies. Just because you found the best deal for XG350 coverage six months ago you can probably find a lower rate today. Forget anything you know (or think you know) about insurance coverage because we’re going to demonstrate the fastest way to reduce your cost while improving coverage.
If you have a current insurance coverage policy or need new coverage, you can follow these tips to find the best rates and possibly find even better coverage. Pricing cheaper insurance coverage coverage is quite easy. Vehicle owners just need to understand the most effective way to shop their coverage around online.
Take advantage of discounts
Companies that sell car insurance don’t always list all their discounts in a way that’s easy to find, so the following is a list of some of the best known as well as the least known auto insurance savings. If you aren’t receiving every discount you qualify for, you’re paying more than you need to.
- Distant Student – Children who attend school more than 100 miles from home and do not have a car can be insured at a reduced rate.
- Save over 55 – Mature drivers may qualify for a discount up to 10% for XG350 coverage.
- Seat Belt Usage – Drivers who require all occupants to use a seat belt could save 15% off the personal injury premium cost.
- Payment Discounts – If you pay your bill all at once instead of monthly or quarterly installments you could save 5% or more.
- Drivers Education – Make teen driver coverage more affordable by requiring them to take driver’s ed class if offered at their school.
- Driver Safety – Completing a driver safety course can save you 5% or more depending on where you live.
A little note about advertised discounts, many deductions do not apply to the entire cost. Most only reduce specific coverage prices like comprehensive or collision. Just because you may think it’s possible to get free car insurance, you’re out of luck.
To see a list of providers with the best auto insurance discounts, click here.
Comparison of Insurance
Finding a lower price on 2002 Hyundai XG350 insurance doesn’t have to be difficult. You just have to invest a few minutes comparing rate quotes online with multiple companies. It is quite easy and can be accomplished in just a few minutes using one of these methods.
- The most efficient way to find low rates is to use a rate comparison form like this one (opens in new window). This method prevents you from having to do separate quotation requests for every insurance company. One form will get you price quotes from many national carriers. It’s the fastest way to compare.
- A different way to compare prices is to manually visit the website of each company and fill out their own quote form. For instance, we’ll assume you want rates from Liberty Mutual, Farmers and Travelers. To get rate quotes you would need to take the time to go to each site and enter your policy data, which is why the first method is more popular.
For a list of links to companies insuring cars in your area, click here.
It doesn’t matter which method you choose, just be sure to compare exactly the same quote information for every company. If each company quotes different deductibles it will be impossible to truly determine the lowest rate.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
How to know if you need help
When choosing coverage for your personal vehicles, there is no “best” method to buy coverage. Each situation is unique.
For example, these questions can aid in determining if your situation would benefit from an agent’s advice.
- How high should deductibles be on a 2002 Hyundai XG350?
- I have health insurance so do I need medical payments coverage?
- Why am I required to buy liability insurance?
- Am I covered if I break a side mirror?
- Does my policy cover my teen driver if they drive my company car?
- Do I benefit by insuring my home with the same company?
- Is my 2002 Hyundai XG350 covered for flood damage?
- How do I insure my teen driver?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions but a few of them apply, you might consider talking to an insurance agent. To find an agent in your area, simply complete this short form. It is quick, free and can provide invaluable advice.
Car insurance coverage information
Understanding the coverages of your car insurance policy can help you determine which coverages you need at the best deductibles and correct limits. The coverage terms in a policy can be ambiguous and reading a policy is terribly boring.
Comprehensive car insurance
This coverage covers damage caused by mother nature, theft, vandalism and other events. You first have to pay a deductible then your comprehensive coverage will pay.
Comprehensive insurance covers things like damage from a tornado or hurricane, vandalism, theft, fire damage and hitting a deer. The maximum payout your car insurance company will pay is the market value of your vehicle, so if it’s not worth much more than your deductible consider removing comprehensive coverage.
Auto liability insurance
Liability insurance protects you from damage or injury you incur to other people or property by causing an accident. This coverage protects you against other people’s claims, and does not provide coverage for your own vehicle damage or injuries.
Split limit liability has three limits of coverage: bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. You might see limits of 50/100/50 that translate to a $50,000 limit per person for injuries, $100,000 for the entire accident, and property damage coverage for $50,000.
Liability can pay for claims like structural damage, medical services and legal defense fees. How much liability should you purchase? That is a personal decision, but buy higher limits if possible.
Coverage for uninsured or underinsured drivers
This protects you and your vehicle from other drivers when they do not carry enough liability coverage. Covered claims include injuries to you and your family as well as damage to your Hyundai XG350.
Since many drivers have only the minimum liability required by law, it doesn’t take a major accident to exceed their coverage limits. That’s why carrying high Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage is important protection for you and your family.
Coverage for medical expenses
Med pay and PIP coverage reimburse you for short-term medical expenses for things like surgery, rehabilitation expenses and chiropractic care. They are often utilized in addition to your health insurance policy or if there is no health insurance coverage. Medical payments and PIP cover all vehicle occupants in addition to if you are hit as a while walking down the street. Personal injury protection coverage is not available in all states and gives slightly broader coverage than med pay
Coverage for collisions
This covers damage to your XG350 caused by collision with an object or car. You will need to pay your deductible and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision coverage pays for things like driving through your garage door, crashing into a ditch, colliding with another moving vehicle, crashing into a building and rolling your car. Collision is rather expensive coverage, so consider removing coverage from lower value vehicles. Another option is to bump up the deductible to save money on collision insurance.
A penny saved is a penny earned
We’ve covered many ways to get a better price on 2002 Hyundai XG350 insurance. The most important thing to understand is the more companies you get rates for, the higher the chance of saving money. You may even discover the most savings is with some of the lesser-known companies.
Cheaper insurance can be sourced both online as well as from independent agents, and you should be comparing both to have the best selection. There are still a few companies who don’t offer online quoting and many times these small insurance companies only sell through independent insurance agents.
People change insurance companies for a number of reasons such as delays in paying claims, policy cancellation, poor customer service and being labeled a high risk driver. It doesn’t matter what your reason, choosing a new company is less work than it seems.
For more information, link through to these articles:
- Safety Tips for Teen Drivers (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Information for Teen Drivers (GEICO)
- Understanding Rental Car Insurance (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Things to Know Before you Cancel Insurance (Allstate)
- Cellphones, Texting and Driving (iihs.org)
- Distracted Driving Extends Beyond Texting (State Farm)
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Much Does Car Insurance Cost?
- Cheap Car Insurance: Myth or Reality?
- Will a Speeding Ticket Raise My Car Insurance Rates?
- Car Insurance Rates 2018: Why are Prices Increasing?
- How Much Does Car Insurance Cost for a 16 Year Old?
- Which Cars are Cheapest to Insure?
- Does a Teenager with a Learner’s Permit Need to be Listed on my Policy?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Ford Escape Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Subaru Outback Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Ford Edge Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area