Lower Your 2003 Lincoln Town Car Car Insurance Quotes
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: May 12, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Are you overwhelmed by the crazy number of insurance companies? You’re not the only one! Consumers have so many companies to choose from that it can be a ton of work to find the best price.
It is always a good idea to shop coverage around once or twice a year because insurance rates go up and down regularly. If you had the best deal for Town Car coverage on your last policy you may be paying too much now. There is a lot of bad information regarding insurance on the internet, so by reading this article, you’re going to learn some guaranteed methods to buy insurance cheaper.
Comprehensive Insurance Coverage Comparison Quotes
There are several ways to compare quotes and find the best price. The easiest way by far to find the cheapest 2003 Lincoln Town Car insurance rates is simply to get online rate quotes. It is quite easy and can be accomplished using a couple different methods.
- The single most time-saving way to get the best comparison quotes is to use a rate comparison form (click to open form in new window). This easy form eliminates the need for separate forms for each company you want a rate for. One quote request will return quotes from many national carriers. This is perfect if you don’t have a lot of time.
- A slightly less efficient method to find lower rates consists of going to each individual company website and fill out their own quote form. For instance, let’s say you want comparison quotes from Allstate, State Farm and GMAC. You would have to visit each site to enter your coverage information, which is why the first method is more popular.
For a handy list of car insurance company links in your area, click here.
- The most time-consuming way of getting rate comparisons is to spend time driving to different agent offices. The internet makes this process obsolete unless you have a need for the professional advice only provided by licensed agents. However, consumers can compare online quotes and still use a local agent and we’ll touch on that later.
Whichever method you choose, make darn sure you compare exactly the same deductibles and coverage limits for each comparison quote. If you have different limits and deductibles on each one then you won’t be able to determine which rate is truly the best. Slightly different coverage limits can result in a big premium difference. And when price shopping your coverage, having more price comparisons will improve the odds of getting better pricing.
Lincoln Town Car rates influenced by many factors
It’s important that you understand the factors that go into determining your insurance coverage rates. Having a good understanding of what determines base rates empowers consumers to make smart changes that could result in big savings.
- Increase deductibles and save – Insurance for physical damage to your car, commonly called comprehensive (or other-than-collision) and collision coverage, protects your Lincoln from damage. A few examples of covered claims are running into the backend of another car, damage caused by hail, and windstorm damage. Physical damage deductibles are the amount of money you are willing to pay out-of-pocket before your insurance coverage pays a claim. The more money you have to pay, the bigger discount you will receive for Town Car coverage.
- Extra add-on coverages are wasting money – There are many add-on coverages that can waste your money on your insurance coverage policy. Coverages for roadside assistance, accident forgiveness and term life insurance are some examples. These coverages may sound good at first, but if they’re wasting money eliminate them to save money.
- Never allow your policy to lapse – Having an insurance coverage lapse will be a sure-fire way to pay more for insurance coverage. Not only will rates go up, getting caught without coverage may earn you a steep fine or even jail time.
- Save money with special equipment – Owning a car with anti-theft technology or alarm system can help lower your rates. Anti-theft devices such as LoJack tracking devices, vehicle tamper alarm systems or GM’s OnStar system can help prevent your vehicle from being stolen.
Don’t miss out on these money-saving discounts
Car insurance companies don’t necessarily list every discount in a way that’s easy to find, so the following is a list of some of the best known and the more hidden discounts you could be receiving.
- Accident Waiver – A handful of insurance companies permit an accident before your rates go up if you are claim-free for a particular time prior to the accident.
- Drivers Education – Have your child successfully complete driver’s ed class if offered at their school.
- Payment Method – By paying your policy upfront rather than paying monthly you can actually save on your bill.
- Braking Control Discount – Vehicles with anti-lock braking systems can avoid accidents and earn discounts up to 10%.
- Discount for New Cars – Insuring a new car is cheaper due to better safety requirements for new cars.
- Clubs and Organizations – Affiliation with a civic or occupational organization could qualify you for a break on your policy for Town Car coverage.
As a disclaimer on discounts, some of the credits will not apply the whole policy. The majority will only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like liability and collision coverage. So even though they make it sound like you can get free auto insurance, companies don’t profit that way.
For a list of companies with the best insurance discounts, follow this link.
Do I need special coverages?
When it comes to buying the right insurance coverage for your personal vehicles, there really is not a cookie cutter policy. Coverage needs to be tailored to your specific needs.
For example, these questions can help discover if your insurance needs may require specific advice.
- Does my policy pay for OEM or aftermarket parts?
- Do I need an umbrella policy?
- Should I waive the damage coverage when renting a car?
- Is my Lincoln Town Car covered if I use it for business?
- Am I covered if I hit my neighbor’s mailbox?
- How can I get high-risk coverage after a DUI?
If you’re not sure about those questions then you might want to talk to a licensed insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, simply complete this short form.
Specific coverages for a Lincoln Town Car
Learning about specific coverages of insurance aids in choosing the right coverages and proper limits and deductibles. The coverage terms in a policy can be difficult to understand and even agents have difficulty translating policy wording.
Protection from uninsured/underinsured drivers
This coverage provides protection from other motorists when they are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. It can pay for injuries sustained by your vehicle’s occupants and damage to your Lincoln Town Car.
Since a lot of drivers carry very low liability coverage limits, it doesn’t take a major accident to exceed their coverage limits. For this reason, having high UM/UIM coverages is very important.
Medical expense insurance
Medical payments and Personal Injury Protection insurance reimburse you for bills such as hospital visits, prosthetic devices and funeral costs. The coverages can be used in conjunction with a health insurance program or if you lack health insurance entirely. It covers not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants and will also cover any family member struck as a pedestrian. Personal injury protection coverage is only offered in select states but can be used in place of medical payments coverage
This will cover damage or injury you incur to other people or property that is your fault. This insurance protects YOU against claims from other people, and does not provide coverage for your injuries or vehicle damage.
Coverage consists of three different limits, bodily injury for each person, bodily injury for the entire accident, and a limit for property damage. As an example, you may have liability limits of 25/50/25 which means a $25,000 limit per person for injuries, a total of $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and a total limit of $25,000 for damage to vehicles and property.
Liability insurance covers claims like medical expenses, medical services, loss of income and bail bonds. How much coverage you buy is your choice, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase higher limits if possible.
Comprehensive (Other than Collision)
This coverage will pay to fix damage caused by mother nature, theft, vandalism and other events. A deductible will apply and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive can pay for things such as hitting a deer, rock chips in glass, a broken windshield and vandalism. The maximum amount a insurance company will pay at claim time is the actual cash value, so if your deductible is as high as the vehicle’s value it’s not worth carrying full coverage.
Collision insurance pays to fix your vehicle from damage resulting from a collision with a stationary object or other vehicle. You have to pay a deductible and then insurance will cover the remainder.
Collision coverage protects against claims like hitting a mailbox, driving through your garage door, damaging your car on a curb, hitting a parking meter and sideswiping another vehicle. Paying for collision coverage can be pricey, so you might think about dropping it from vehicles that are 8 years or older. Drivers also have the option to raise the deductible to get cheaper collision coverage.
Shop smart and save
Cheap 2003 Lincoln Town Car insurance is definitely available from both online companies in addition to many insurance agents, and you need to comparison shop both to have the best selection. There are still a few companies who do not provide online quoting and most of the time these small insurance companies sell through independent agents.
We’ve covered many ideas to shop for insurance online. The key concept to understand is the more times you quote, the higher the chance of saving money. You may even find the lowest rates come from an unexpected company.
As you shop your coverage around, do not skimp on critical coverages to save a buck or two. In many instances, an insured dropped full coverage only to regret at claim time that they should have had better coverage. The aim is to buy a smart amount of coverage at a price you can afford while still protecting your assets.
Much more information about car insurance can be read on the following sites:
- How to Avoid Buying a Flooded Car (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Safety Features for Your New Car (State Farm)
- State Laws for Cellphones and Texting (iihs.org)
- Car Insurance for Teen Drivers with Divorced Parents (Allstate)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will GEICO insure a car not in my name?
- What is covered in a Jeep powertrain warranty?
- Are Jeeps more expensive to insure?
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Toyota Prius Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Subaru Forester Insurance
- Volkswagen Jetta Insurance
- Toyota Sienna Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area