Cheapest 2004 Kia AMAnti Insurance Rates in 2024
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Jun 3, 2023
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Are you intimidated by the dozens of car insurance choices? Many other consumers are too. There are so many companies to choose from that it can be a challenge to compare prices.
It’s a good idea to compare prices periodically because insurance rates are variable and change quite frequently. Even if you got the lowest price for Amanti coverage last year you may be paying too much now. You can find a lot of misleading information regarding car insurance online but we’re going to give you the best ways to save money.
Do you qualify for discounts?
Companies that sell car insurance don’t always publicize all available discounts very well, so we researched both well-publicized and the more hidden savings tricks you should be using.
- Discount for New Cars – Buying coverage on a new vehicle is cheaper because new vehicles have to meet stringent safety requirements.
- Sign Online – Certain companies may give you up to $50 simply for signing online.
- Pay Now and Pay Less – By paying your policy upfront instead of making monthly payments you may reduce your total bill.
- Accident Forgiveness – Some insurance companies will allow you to have one accident before raising your premiums if you are claim-free for a particular time prior to the accident.
- Passive Restraints and Air Bags – Factory air bags can receive discounts up to 30%.
- Multiple Policy Discount – If you insure your home and vehicles with one company you may save approximately 10% to 15%.
Consumers should know that most of the big mark downs will not be given the whole policy. Some only apply to specific coverage prices like comp or med pay. So despite the fact that it appears adding up those discounts means a free policy, you’re out of luck.
Companies that may have these benefits include:
- State Farm
- Mercury Insurance
- 21st Century
Double check with each insurance company how you can save money. All car insurance discounts may not be available in your area.
How to Compare Auto Insurance Quotes
There are a lot of ways to compare auto insurance quotes, but there is one way that is less labor-intensive and much quicker. You could waste a few hours talking about coverages with agents in your area, or you could use online quotes to get rate comparisons in just a few minutes.
Most car insurance companies participate in a marketplace where prospective buyers submit their information once, and each participating company returns a rated price based on the submitted data. This system prevents you from having to do repetitive form submissions for each company you want a rate for.
To compare pricing click here (opens in new window).
The single downside to getting quotes like this is that you can’t choose the insurers to get quotes from. So if you prefer to pick individual companies to compare prices, we put together a list of the cheapest auto insurance companies in your area. Click here for list of insurance companies.
However you get your quotes, make absolute certain that you use apples-to-apples coverage information for each price quote. If you compare unequal deductibles or liability limits you will not be able to make a fair comparison for your Kia Amanti. Quoting even small variations in insurance coverages may result in a large different in cost. Keep in mind that comparing a large number of companies provides better odds of finding a better price.
Why your Kia Amanti insurance rates may be high
It’s important that you understand the different types of things that help determine your insurance coverage rates. Understanding what determines base rates empowers consumers to make smart changes that can help you get lower insurance coverage prices.
The following are some of the items used by your company to calculate your rates.
- Safer cars are cheaper to insure – Vehicles with high crash test scores get lower rates. These vehicles reduce injuries and lower injury rates means less money paid by your insurance company and thus lower rates. If your Kia is rated at least an “acceptable” rating on the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety website or four stars on the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration website it may be receiving lower rates.
- Proper usage rating affects rates – The higher the mileage driven every year the higher your rates will be. Almost all companies apply a rate determined by how the vehicle is used. Cars left parked in the garage get more affordable rates than vehicles that are driven to work every day. Improper usage on your Amanti may be wasting your money. Make sure your insurance coverage declarations sheet is showing the correct usage for each vehicle.
- Better credit means lower rates – A driver’s credit score is a large factor in determining what you pay for insurance coverage. People with high credit ratings tend to be more responsible as compared to drivers with lower credit ratings. If your credit is low, you could pay less to insure your 2004 Kia Amanti by repairing your credit.
- Your stress level may be raising your rates – Did you know your occupation can influence how much you pay for insurance coverage? Occupations such as doctors, architects and financial analysts are shown to have higher average rates because of job stress and long work hours. Conversely, jobs such as scientists, engineers and performers pay the least for Amanti coverage.
- More claims means more premium – If you are a frequent claim filer, you can pretty much guarantee either higher rates or even cancellation. Car insurance companies provide lower rates to people who do not rely on their insurance for small claims. Car insurance is meant to be used in the event of the large, substantial claims.
- What are your deductibles? – Deductibles for physical damage define the amount you are willing to pay before your insurance coverage pays a claim. Insurance for physical damage to your car, otherwise known as comp (or other than collision) and collision, protects your car from damage. A few examples of covered claims would be running into the backend of another car, collision with an animal, or theft. The more expense you have to pay, the less your insurance coverage will be for Amanti coverage.
- Tickets mean higher rates – Drivers who don’t get tickets tend to pay less for car insurance compared to drivers with tickets. Only having one moving violation can bump up the cost by as much as thirty percent. Drivers who get flagrant violations like DUI or reckless driving may be required to file a SR-22 to the state department of motor vehicles in order to keep their license.
- Having a spouse can save you money – Having a wife or husband actually saves money on your policy. Having a spouse usually means you are more responsible and it’s proven that drivers who are married are more cautious.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Don’t assume everyone needs the same coverage
When buying proper insurance coverage for your vehicles, there really is no best way to insure your cars. Each situation is unique.
These are some specific questions can help discover whether you might need professional guidance.
- What is no-fault insurance?
- At what point should I drop full coverage?
- Can I afford low physical damage deductibles?
- What can I do if my company won’t pay a claim?
- Should I sign the liability waiver when renting a car?
- I have a DUI can I still get coverage?
If you’re not sure about those questions then you might want to talk to an insurance agent. To find an agent in your area, take a second and complete this form.
Insurance myths debunked
Insurance companies such as GEICO, State Farm and Progressive regularly use ads on television and other media. They all seem to make an identical promise of big savings if you move your coverage to them. How can each company say the same thing?
Insurance companies have a preferred profile for the type of customer that makes them money. A good example of a profitable customer could be a mature driver, a clean driving record, and drives less than 7,500 miles a year. Any driver that hits that “sweet spot” gets the lowest rates and as a result will probably cut their rates substantially.
Potential insureds who fall outside the “perfect” profile will be charged higher rates and ends up with business going elsewhere. Company advertisements say “people who switch” not “everybody who quotes” save that much money. That’s why insurance companies can confidently advertise the savings. That is why drivers must get a wide range of price quotes. It’s just too difficult to predict which insurance company will fit your personal profile best.
Insurance coverage options for a 2004 Kia Amanti
Understanding the coverages of your insurance policy helps when choosing the right coverages and the correct deductibles and limits. The coverage terms in a policy can be impossible to understand and nobody wants to actually read their policy.
Medical costs insurance
Coverage for medical payments and/or PIP provide coverage for bills for X-ray expenses, ambulance fees, chiropractic care, pain medications and EMT expenses. They are utilized in addition to your health insurance policy or if you lack health insurance entirely. Coverage applies to you and your occupants and also covers getting struck while a pedestrian. PIP is only offered in select states but it provides additional coverages not offered by medical payments coverage
Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist coverage gives you protection when the “other guys” either are underinsured or have no liability coverage at all. This coverage pays for medical payments for you and your occupants as well as your vehicle’s damage.
Since a lot of drivers only purchase the least amount of liability that is required, it doesn’t take a major accident to exceed their coverage limits. So UM/UIM coverage is very important.
Collision insurance will pay to fix damage to your Amanti from colliding with another vehicle or an object, but not an animal. A deductible applies and then insurance will cover the remainder.
Collision coverage protects against things such as driving through your garage door, hitting a mailbox and sideswiping another vehicle. This coverage can be expensive, so analyze the benefit of dropping coverage from vehicles that are 8 years or older. Drivers also have the option to increase the deductible in order to get cheaper collision rates.
Comprehensive or Other Than Collision
Comprehensive insurance coverage pays for damage OTHER than collision with another vehicle or object. You first must pay your deductible and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage pays for things like vandalism, hail damage and damage from getting keyed. The highest amount your insurance company will pay is the ACV or actual cash value, so if it’s not worth much more than your deductible it’s not worth carrying full coverage.
Liability car insurance
Liability coverage protects you from damage or injury you incur to other people or property that is your fault. This coverage protects you against claims from other people. Liability doesn’t cover your injuries or vehicle damage.
Coverage consists of three different limits, bodily injury for each person, bodily injury for the entire accident, and a limit for property damage. As an example, you may have policy limits of 25/50/25 that translate to a limit of $25,000 per injured person, $50,000 for the entire accident, and a limit of $25,000 paid for damaged property.
Liability coverage protects against claims like bail bonds, court costs, attorney fees and pain and suffering. How much liability should you purchase? That is your choice, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase as large an amount as possible.
Quote more, save more
Consumers who switch companies do it for many reasons like being labeled a high risk driver, questionable increases in premium, delays in responding to claim requests and delays in paying claims. Regardless of your reason, finding a new insurance company can be pretty painless.
In this article, we covered some good ideas how to reduce 2004 Kia Amanti insurance prices online. The key thing to remember is the more providers you compare, the better likelihood of reducing your rate. Consumers could even find that the most savings is with a small mutual company.
As you go through the steps to switch your coverage, do not sacrifice coverage to reduce premiums. There are too many instances where drivers have reduced comprehensive coverage or liability limits only to find out they didn’t purchase enough coverage. Your aim should be to buy the best coverage you can find at an affordable rate, not the least amount of coverage.
Additional detailed information can be read by following these links:
- What is a Telematics Device? (Allstate)
- Protect Yourself Against Auto Theft (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Prepare your Teens for Safe Driving (InsureUonline.org)
- Booster Seat Ratings (iihs.org)
- Auto Crash Statistics (Insurance Information Insitute)
Frequently Asked Questions
What factors influence the insurance rates for a 2004 Kia Amanti?
Several factors can influence the insurance rates for a 2004 Kia Amanti, including the driver’s age, location, driving history, credit score, and the level of coverage selected. The vehicle’s value, safety features, repair costs, and theft rates may also be taken into consideration by insurance companies.
Is it possible to find affordable insurance rates for a 2004 Kia Amanti?
Yes, it is possible to find affordable insurance rates for a 2004 Kia Amanti. The Amanti is generally considered a mid-size sedan with average insurance rates. However, the specific rates can still vary depending on factors such as your personal profile and the insurance provider you choose.
How can I lower the insurance rates for my 2004 Kia Amanti?
There are several strategies you can use to potentially lower the insurance rates for your 2004 Kia Amanti. These include maintaining a clean driving record, opting for a higher deductible, bundling your auto insurance with other policies, installing safety features or anti-theft devices in your vehicle, and seeking out any available discounts or promotions offered by insurance providers.
Does the location where I live affect my 2004 Kia Amanti insurance rates?
Yes, the location where you live can impact your insurance rates for a 2004 Kia Amanti. Areas with higher rates of accidents, vehicle theft, or vandalism tend to have higher insurance premiums. Similarly, densely populated urban areas may have higher rates compared to rural locations. However, the Amanti is generally known for having average insurance rates regardless of location.
Are there any specific insurance discounts available for a 2004 Kia Amanti?
Insurance companies often offer various discounts that you may be eligible for when insuring a 2004 Kia Amanti. These discounts can include safe driver discounts, multi-policy discounts (if you have multiple policies with the same insurer), anti-theft device discounts, good student discounts (for young drivers with good grades), and more. It’s always a good idea to inquire about any available discounts when obtaining insurance quotes.
Should I consider different levels of coverage for my 2004 Kia Amanti?
The level of coverage you choose for your 2004 Kia Amanti depends on your personal preferences, budget, and the value of your vehicle. While it’s important to meet your state’s minimum insurance requirements, you may also want to consider additional coverage options like collision, comprehensive, or uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage for added protection. Keep in mind that higher coverage limits and additional coverage options will generally result in higher insurance premiums.
How can I find the cheapest insurance rates for my 2004 Kia Amanti?
To find the cheapest insurance rates for your 2004 Kia Amanti, it’s recommended to compare quotes from multiple insurance providers. You can either contact different insurers individually or use online insurance comparison tools that allow you to receive multiple quotes at once. By comparing prices and coverage options, you can find the most affordable insurance policy that meets your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2024
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2024
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Subaru Forester Insurance
- Ford Fusion Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Chevrolet Equinox Insurance
- Hyundai Tucson Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area