Cheapest 2007 Buick Rendezvous Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Apr 3, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Tired of scraping the payment together to insure your Buick every month? You are no different than many other drivers.
You have multiple insurance companies to pick from, and although it’s nice to have multiple companies, having more car insurance companies makes it harder to adequately compare rates.
You need to compare prices at least once a year because rates change frequently. Despite the fact that you may have had the best deal on Rendezvous insurance six months ago there is a good chance you can find better rates now. You’ll find quite a bit of inaccurate information about insurance on the internet, so with this article, you’re going to get a bunch of ideas how to stop overpaying for insurance.
Buying more affordable auto insurance coverage is not that difficult. Basically, anyone who is shopping for auto insurance will most likely be able to lower their premiums. But vehicle owners should learn the methods companies use to market insurance on the web because it can help you find the best coverage.
Compare Car Insurance Today
There are several ways of comparing rates from car insurance companies in your area. The easiest way to find the cheapest 2007 Buick Rendezvous insurance rates is simply to get online rate quotes. It is quite easy and can be accomplished in a couple of different ways.
- Probably the best way to get quotes for comparison is an all-inclusive rate comparison like this one (opens in new window). This method eliminates the need for separate quotation requests for each company you want a rate for. Completing one form will get you price quotes from multiple companies.
- A slightly less efficient method to get comparison quotes requires a trip to the website for each individual company and request a quote. For sake of this example, let’s assume you want to compare rates from Nationwide, 21st Century and Progressive. To find out each rate you need to visit each site to enter your coverage information, and that’s why the first method is more popular. For a list of links to insurance companies in your area, click here.
- The most time-consuming method of getting rate comparisons is driving around to and from local insurance agencies. The ability to buy insurance online eliminates the need for an insurance agent unless you require the trained guidance of a licensed agent. Drivers can get prices online and still use a local agent and we’ll talk about that later.
It doesn’t matter which method you choose, just compare the exact same coverage limits and deductibles with each company. If the quotes have different values for each quote you can’t possibly determine which rate is truly the best. Having just a slight variation in insurance coverages may result in large price differences. Just keep in mind that getting more free quotes helps locate the best offered rates.
Don’t miss out on these money-saving discounts
Car insurance can cost a lot, but you may find discounts that you may not even be aware of. Some trigger automatically when you purchase, but some may not be applied and must be specifically requested in order for you to get them.
- Anti-lock Brake System – Vehicles equipped with ABS or steering control can avoid accidents and earn discounts up to 10%.
- Multiple Cars – Buying insurance for all your vehicles on the same insurance coverage policy qualifies for this discount.
- Early Switch Discount – Some insurance companies reward drivers for switching to them before your current policy expires. It’s a savings of about 10%.
- Use Seat Belts – Requiring all passengers to wear their seat belts can save up to 15% off your medical payments premium.
- Payment Discounts – If you pay your bill all at once rather than paying monthly you could save up to 5%.
- Low Mileage – Driving fewer miles could qualify for better rates on cars that stay parked.
- Sign Online – A handful of insurance companies may give you up to $50 for buying your policy on their website.
It’s important to note that most discounts do not apply to the overall cost of the policy. Some only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like comp or med pay. So when it seems like all the discounts add up to a free policy, you won’t be that lucky. But all discounts will help reduce your overall premium however.
For a list of insurers with discount insurance coverage rates, click here.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Do I need special coverages?
When it comes to choosing the best car insurance coverage for your vehicles, there isn’t really a “best” method to buy coverage. Each situation is unique so your insurance needs to address that. These are some specific questions might point out if your insurance needs would benefit from professional advice.
- Does coverage extend to my business vehicle?
- Am I covered when pulling a rental trailer?
- Can my teen drive my company car?
- When would I need rental car insurance?
- Will I lose any money if I cancel my policy before it expires?
- Does my liability insurance cover pulling a trailer or camper?
- How can I get my company to pay me more for my totalled car?
- Will my vehicle be repaired with OEM or aftermarket parts?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but you know they apply to you, you might consider talking to an insurance agent. To find an agent in your area, complete this form or go to this page to view a list of companies.
Parts of the Buick Rendezvous rate equation
It’s important that you understand the different types of things that help determine the price you pay for insurance coverage. When you know what positively or negatively determines base rates allows you to make educated decisions that will entitle you to lower insurance coverage prices.
- The more you drive the more you pay – Driving more miles in a year’s time the more you’ll pay to insure your vehicle. Almost all companies rate vehicles determined by how the vehicle is used. Vehicles not used for work or commuting can get a lower rate as compared to vehicles used primarily for driving to work. Ask your agent if your insurance coverage coverage is rated on the proper vehicle usage, because it can save money. Incorrect usage on your Rendezvous can result in significantly higher rates.
- High numbers of claims are not good – If you file claims often, you can pretty much guarantee either higher rates or even cancellation. Insurance companies generally give cheaper rates to drivers who file claims infrequently. Car insurance is meant to be used in the event of the large, substantial claims.
- Where you live is a factor – Residing in less populated areas can save you money when buying insurance coverage. City drivers have traffic congestion and much longer commute distances. Fewer drivers means fewer accidents and a lower car theft rate.
- Better crash test results mean better rates – Vehicles with good safety scores tend to have better insurance rates. Safer cars result in less severe injuries and any reduction in injury severity translates into savings for insurance companies and more competitive rates for policyholders. If your Buick Rendezvous has ratings of a minimum an “acceptable” rating on the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety website you may qualify for a discount.
- Careful drivers pay lower rates – A bad driving record has a big impact on rates. Careful drivers get better rates than their less careful counterparts. Even one ticket can boost insurance rates forty percent or more. If you have dangerous violations such as reckless driving, hit and run or driving under the influence may find they need to file a SR-22 to the state department of motor vehicles in order to prevent a license revocation.
- Optional equipment can affect rates – Owning a car with a theft deterrent system can help bring down rates. Anti-theft features such as LoJack tracking devices, vehicle tamper alarm systems or GM’s OnStar system can help prevent your car from being stolen.
Is there deception in advertising?
GEICO, State Farm and Progressive consistently run ads in print and on television. All the companies make the same claim that you’ll save big if you change your policy. How can each company claim to save you money?
All the different companies are able to cherry pick for the type of driver that is profitable for them. For instance, a driver they prefer could possibly be between 25 and 40, is a homeowner, and drives less than 7,500 miles a year. Any driver who fits that profile will get the preferred rates and as a result will probably save when switching.
Consumers who are not a match for this ideal profile will be quoted a more expensive rate and ends up with the driver buying from a lower-cost company. Company advertisements say “drivers who switch” but not “drivers who get quotes” save money. That is how insurance companies can confidently advertise the way they do.
This emphasizes why drivers should get as many comparisons as possible. You cannot predict which company will provide you with the cheapest Buick Rendezvous insurance rates.
Auto insurance policy specifics
Understanding the coverages of your auto insurance policy aids in choosing the best coverages and the correct deductibles and limits. Auto insurance terms can be difficult to understand and reading a policy is terribly boring. Below you’ll find the normal coverages found on most auto insurance policies.
This will cover damages or injuries you inflict on other’s property or people by causing an accident. This insurance protects YOU against claims from other people, and does not provide coverage for damage sustained by your vehicle in an accident.
Split limit liability has three limits of coverage: per person bodily injury, per accident bodily injury, and a property damage limit. Your policy might show liability limits of 100/300/100 which means a $100,000 limit per person for injuries, a total of $300,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and a total limit of $100,000 for damage to vehicles and property. Another option is one number which is a combined single limit which limits claims to one amount with no separate limits for injury or property damage.
Liability coverage pays for things such as medical expenses, repair bills for other people’s vehicles, structural damage and attorney fees. How much coverage you buy is up to you, but you should buy higher limits if possible.
This covers damage from a wide range of events other than collision. You first must pay your deductible then the remaining damage will be covered by your comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive insurance covers claims such as vandalism, damage from flooding, damage from a tornado or hurricane and hail damage. The maximum payout your auto insurance company will pay is the cash value of the vehicle, so if the vehicle is not worth much it’s probably time to drop comprehensive insurance.
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist (UM/UIM)
Your UM/UIM coverage provides protection from other motorists when they do not carry enough liability coverage. Covered claims include medical payments for you and your occupants as well as damage to your Buick Rendezvous.
Since many drivers carry very low liability coverage limits, it doesn’t take a major accident to exceed their coverage limits. So UM/UIM coverage should not be overlooked. Most of the time these limits are set the same as your liablity limits.
Collision insurance pays to fix your vehicle from damage resulting from a collision with a stationary object or other vehicle. You first must pay a deductible and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision coverage protects against things such as sustaining damage from a pot hole, sideswiping another vehicle, crashing into a ditch, rolling your car and damaging your car on a curb. This coverage can be expensive, so consider removing coverage from vehicles that are 8 years or older. Drivers also have the option to choose a higher deductible to save money on collision insurance.
Med pay and Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
Coverage for medical payments and/or PIP kick in for immediate expenses for things like dental work, rehabilitation expenses, X-ray expenses and EMT expenses. They are often used to cover expenses not covered by your health insurance plan or if there is no health insurance coverage. Medical payments and PIP cover both the driver and occupants as well as getting struck while a pedestrian. PIP coverage is not universally available and gives slightly broader coverage than med pay
Don’t throw your cash in the trash
As you prepare to switch companies, do not buy poor coverage just to save money. There are many occasions where an insured cut physical damage coverage only to discover later that they should have had better coverage. Your strategy should be to buy a smart amount of coverage at an affordable rate while still protecting your assets.
We just showed you a lot of techniques to lower your 2007 Buick Rendezvous insurance rates. The key thing to remember is the more rate comparisons you have, the higher the chance of saving money. You may be surprised to find that the best prices are with a small mutual company. Regional companies may often insure only within specific states and give getter rates than the large multi-state companies such as Allstate and Progressive.
Affordable insurance can be sourced on the web as well as from independent agents, and you should compare price quotes from both in order to have the best chance of saving money. Some companies don’t offer you the ability to get quotes online and usually these smaller companies provide coverage only through local independent agents.
For more information, feel free to browse the articles below:
- State Laws for Cellphones and Texting (iihs.org)
- Auto Insurance Facts and Statistics (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Winter Driving (Insurance Information Insitute)
- What is Gap Insurance? (Insurance Information Insitute)
Use our FREE quote tool to compare rates now!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Find Cheaper Named Operator Policy Car Insurance Rates in 2023
- Will Geico Insure a Car Not in My Name? 2023
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do Trucks Cost More to Insure? 2023
- How Long Does a Dui Stay on Your Record? 2023
- Does the Porsche Club of America Offer Car Insurance? 2023
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Subaru Outback Insurance
- Chevrolet Traverse Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Honda Odyssey Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area