Cheapest 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Jun 5, 2023
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
I can’t think of anyone who likes having to buy insurance coverage, particularly when they are paying too much.
Multiple auto insurance companies compete for your hard-earned dollar, so it’s not easy to compare every company and get the definite lowest price
Smart consumers take time to take a look at other company’s rates yearly since rates are usually higher with each renewal. If you had the lowest price on GLA-Class insurance a year ago other companies may now be cheaper. Forget anything you know (or think you know) about insurance coverage because I’m going to let you in on the secrets to the best methods to eliminate unnecessary coverages and save money.
If you have car insurance now, you will be able to cut costs considerably using this information. Finding the best rates is not that difficult. Although car owners must understand the way companies sell insurance online because it can help you find the best coverage.
How to Compare Insurance Rates
The are a couple different ways of comparing price quotes from different insurance companies. The easiest way by far to compare 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class insurance prices is simply to get online rate quotes. It is quite easy and can be accomplished using a couple different methods.
The recommended way to get quotes for comparison would be an industry-wide quote request form click here to open form in new window. This easy form keeps you from doing separate quotation requests for every insurance company. One quote request will get you price quotes from all major companies.
A more time consuming way to shop for insurance online is going to the website for every company you want to comare to request a price quote. For examples sake, let’s say you want to compare rates from Farmers, Liberty Mutual and GMAC. To get rate quotes you would need to visit each site to input your insurance information, which is why most consumers use the first method. For a handy list of car insurance company links in your area, click here.
Whichever way you use, make sure you use identical deductibles and coverage limits with every price quote. If each company quotes different deductibles you can’t possibly make a fair comparison for your Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class. Having just a slight variation in coverage limits could mean much higher rates. And when comparison shopping, getting more free quotes provides better odds of finding the best offered rates.
Lower rates by qualifying for discounts
Car insurance is not cheap, but you can get discounts that you may not even be aware of. Some discounts apply automatically when you quote, but lesser-known reductions have to be specifically requested prior to getting the savings.
- Club Memberships – Being a member of certain professional organizations could trigger savings on your policy on GLA-Class insurance.
- Discount for Good Grades – This discount can be rewarded with saving of up to 25%. The good student discount can last up until you turn 25.
- Use Seat Belts – Requiring all passengers to use their safety belts could save 15% off the personal injury premium cost.
- Service Members Pay Less – Having a family member in the military can result in better rates.
- Sign Early and Save – A few companies offer discounts for switching policies prior to your current policy expiration. It can save you around 10%.
- Save with a New Car – Buying coverage on a new vehicle can be considerably cheaper since new cars are generally safer.
- Student Driver Training – Make teen driver coverage more affordable by requiring them to enroll in driver’s education in school.
- Multi-car Discount – Having more than one vehicle on one policy can get a discount on all vehicles.
It’s important to understand that most credits do not apply to all coverage premiums. Most cut the cost of specific coverages such as liability, collision or medical payments. Just because it seems like it’s possible to get free car insurance, you’re out of luck. Any qualifying discounts will help reduce the cost of coverage.
Car insurance companies that possibly offer these money-saving discounts include:
Double check with every prospective company how you can save money. All car insurance discounts might not apply in every state.
Car insurance is unique, just like you
When it comes to buying coverage, there isn’t really a “best” method to buy coverage. Coverage needs to be tailored to your specific needs so this has to be addressed. Here are some questions about coverages that might help in determining if your situation might need an agent’s assistance.
- Are rental cars covered under my policy?
- Should I drop comprehensive coverage on older vehicles?
- Do I need rental car coverage?
- What discounts do I qualify for?
- Is my 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class covered for smoke damage?
- Can I drive in Mexico and have coverage?
- Is there coverage for injuries to my pets?
- Do I need special endorsements for business use of my vehicle?
- How can I get high-risk coverage after a DUI?
- What is PIP insurance?
If you can’t answer these questions then you might want to talk to an agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, simply complete this short form or click here for a list of insurance companies in your area.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Coverages available on your policy
Understanding the coverages of insurance aids in choosing appropriate coverage at the best deductibles and correct limits. Insurance terms can be difficult to understand and even agents have difficulty translating policy wording. Below you’ll find the normal coverages found on the average insurance policy.
Comprehensive insurance coverage covers damage from a wide range of events other than collision. You need to pay your deductible first then your comprehensive coverage will pay.
Comprehensive insurance covers claims like a tree branch falling on your vehicle, hitting a deer and hitting a bird. The most your insurance company will pay is the actual cash value, so if the vehicle’s value is low consider removing comprehensive coverage.
Coverage for liability
Liability coverage protects you from injuries or damage you cause to other people or property by causing an accident. This coverage protects you against claims from other people. It does not cover your own vehicle damage or injuries.
Split limit liability has three limits of coverage: bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. You might see policy limits of 50/100/50 which stand for $50,000 bodily injury coverage, $100,000 for the entire accident, and a limit of $50,000 paid for damaged property. Occasionally you may see one limit called combined single limit (CSL) which combines the three limits into one amount with no separate limits for injury or property damage.
Liability can pay for claims such as medical services, legal defense fees and emergency aid. How much liability should you purchase? That is a personal decision, but buy as much as you can afford.
Collision coverage covers damage to your GLA-Class from colliding with an object or car. You have to pay a deductible then the remaining damage will be paid by your insurance company.
Collision can pay for claims such as scraping a guard rail, backing into a parked car, hitting a parking meter, damaging your car on a curb and rolling your car. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so you might think about dropping it from vehicles that are older. It’s also possible to raise the deductible to get cheaper collision coverage.
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage
This protects you and your vehicle’s occupants from other motorists when they either are underinsured or have no liability coverage at all. This coverage pays for injuries sustained by your vehicle’s occupants as well as your vehicle’s damage.
Because many people only carry the minimum required liability limits, it only takes a small accident to exceed their coverage. For this reason, having high UM/UIM coverages is very important. Frequently the UM/UIM limits are identical to your policy’s liability coverage.
Medical payments coverage and PIP
Med pay and PIP coverage provide coverage for expenses for dental work, ambulance fees and chiropractic care. The coverages can be utilized in addition to your health insurance plan or if you do not have health coverage. Coverage applies to not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants in addition to if you are hit as a while walking down the street. PIP is not an option in every state but can be used in place of medical payments coverage
Frequently Asked Questions
What factors affect the cost of insurance for a 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class?
Several factors can influence the cost of insurance for a 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class, including:
- Age and driving history: Younger and less experienced drivers tend to pay higher insurance premiums. Additionally, a clean driving record with no accidents or traffic violations can help lower insurance costs.
- Location: Insurance rates can vary based on the location where the vehicle is primarily driven and parked. Areas with higher crime rates or greater risk of accidents may lead to higher insurance premiums.
- Coverage options: The level of coverage and insurance options you choose will impact the cost. Comprehensive coverage, higher liability limits, and additional add-ons like collision coverage will increase the premium.
- Vehicle’s value: The value of the 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class plays a role in determining insurance rates. More expensive vehicles generally have higher premiums since the cost of repairs or replacement is higher.
- Deductible amount: The deductible is the amount you pay out of pocket before insurance coverage kicks in. A higher deductible typically leads to lower insurance premiums, but it means you’ll have to pay more in the event of a claim.
Are there any specific discounts available for insuring a 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class?
Insurance providers often offer various discounts that can help reduce the cost of insuring a 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class. While the availability of discounts may vary between insurers, some common discounts include:
- Safe driver discounts: If you have a clean driving record and no recent accidents or traffic violations, you may qualify for a safe driver discount.
- Multi-policy discount: Insuring multiple vehicles or bundling your auto insurance with other policies (such as home or renters insurance) with the same provider may make you eligible for a discount.
- Anti-theft device discount: Equipping your Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class with anti-theft devices, such as alarm systems or tracking devices, can often lead to lower insurance premiums.
- Good student discount: If you or any drivers listed on the policy are full-time students with good academic standing, you may be eligible for a discount.
- Low-mileage discount: If you drive your 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class fewer miles than the average driver, you could qualify for a discount.
How can I find the cheapest insurance rates for my 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class?
To find the most affordable insurance rates for your 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class, consider the following tips:
- Shop around: Obtain quotes from multiple insurance providers to compare rates and coverage options. Each insurer may have different pricing structures, so it’s important to explore your options.
- Maintain a good driving record: Avoid accidents and traffic violations, as these can increase your insurance rates. Safe driving habits can lead to lower premiums over time.
- Opt for a higher deductible: Choosing a higher deductible can lower your premium. However, ensure you can comfortably afford the deductible amount in the event of a claim.
- Take advantage of discounts: Inquire with insurance providers about available discounts that you may qualify for, such as safe driver discounts or multi-policy discounts.
- Consider usage-based insurance: Some insurers offer usage-based insurance programs that monitor your driving habits. If you drive responsibly, you may receive discounts based on your driving behavior.
What factors can affect the insurance rates for a 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class?
Several factors can influence the insurance rates for a 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class, including:
- Your location: Insurance rates can vary depending on where you live due to factors like population density, crime rates, and local accident statistics.
- Your driving history: A clean driving record typically leads to lower insurance rates, while a history of accidents or traffic violations can increase premiums.
- Your age and gender: Younger and less experienced drivers often face higher insurance rates compared to older, more experienced drivers.
- The model and trim level of your vehicle: Insurance rates can differ based on the specific model and trim level of your 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class.
- Your annual mileage: Higher mileage may lead to increased rates as it increases the likelihood of accidents or wear and tear on the vehicle.
- Safety features: Vehicles equipped with advanced safety features like anti-lock brakes, airbags, and alarm systems may qualify for insurance discounts.
- Insurance coverage options: The coverage levels and deductibles you choose will affect your insurance rates.
Should I consider additional coverage options for a 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class?
It’s advisable to consider additional coverage options for a 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class, especially if you want comprehensive protection. While the minimum required coverage varies by state, you may want to consider the following additional coverage options:
- Collision coverage: This covers the cost of repairs or replacement if your vehicle is damaged in a collision, regardless of fault.
- Comprehensive coverage: This covers non-collision-related damages to your vehicle, such as theft, vandalism, fire, or natural disasters.
- GAP insurance: If you have a loan or lease on your GLA-Class, GAP insurance can help cover the difference between the vehicle’s actual cash value and the amount you owe in the event of a total loss.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage: This protects you if you’re involved in an accident with a driver who doesn’t have insurance or has insufficient coverage.
- Personal injury protection (PIP) or medical payments coverage: These cover medical expenses for you and your passengers in case of injuries resulting from an accident.
- Roadside assistance: This provides services like towing, fuel delivery, and lockout assistance in case of emergencies.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Ford Escape Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Chevrolet Impala Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area