Cheapest 2015 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Jun 5, 2023
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Trying to find cheaper rates for your 2015 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter insurance? Comparing insurance rates online can be difficult if you have never used quoting online. But don’t be discouraged because we’re going to show you how to find the best Mercedes Sprinter insurance quote.
Consumers need to price shop coverage periodically since rates fluctuate regularly. If you had the best price on Sprinter coverage a year ago the chances are good that you can find a lower rate today. Forget anything you know (or think you know) about insurance because you’re about to find out how to use the internet to properly buy coverages while reducing your premium.
Finding 2015 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Insurance Quotes
Shopping for lower insurance rates can be exhausting if you don’t know the best way to get rate quotes. You could spend the better part of a day talking to agents in your area, or you could save time and use online quotes to get rates in a matter of minutes.
Many of the larger companies are enrolled in a marketplace where insurance shoppers complete one form, and every company can give them a price for coverage. This prevents consumers from doing quote requests for each company.
To submit your quote information now, click here to start a free quote.
Whichever way you use, make absolute certain that you use exactly the same deductibles and coverage limits with every price quote. If the quotes have higher or lower deductibles it will be impossible to find the best deal for your Mercedes-Benz Sprinter. Just a small difference in limits could mean much higher rates. It’s important to know that more quotes gives you a better chance of getting the best rates.
Take Advantage of Discounts on Auto Insurance for your Mercedes Sprinter
Properly insuring your vehicles can get expensive, but companies offer discounts that many people don’t even know exist. Most are applied when you get a quote, but some must be specifically requested before you get the savings.
- Claim Free – Claim-free drivers pay less when compared to bad drivers.
- Military Discounts – Being on active duty in the military may qualify for rate reductions.
- Good Student – Performing well in school can save 20 to 25%. The discount lasts until age 25.
- Defensive Driver – Successfully completing a driver safety course could possibly earn you a 5% discount if you qualify.
- Seat Belts Save more than Lives – Drivers who require all occupants to use a seat belt could cut 10% or more off your medical payments premium.
- Braking Control Discount – Cars that have steering control and anti-lock brakes can reduce accidents and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
Consumers should know that most discounts do not apply the whole policy. A few only apply to specific coverage prices like comp or med pay. So when the math indicates you can get free auto insurance, companies don’t profit that way. Any qualifying discounts will help reduce the cost of coverage.
Elements that Influence 2015 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Insurance Rates
It’s important that you understand some of the elements that help determine the rates you pay for auto insurance. Knowing what influences your rates allows you to make educated decisions that can help you get better auto insurance rates.
- How’s your driving record? – Even one citation can boost insurance rates by twenty percent. Careful drivers receive lower rates than bad drivers. If you have serious violations like reckless driving, hit and run or driving under the influence may find they need to submit a SR-22 form with the DMV in their state in order to continue driving.
- Your stress level may be raising your rates – Occupations like real estate brokers, architects and financial analysts tend to have higher average rates due to stressful work requirements and lengthy work days. Conversely, jobs such as farmers, engineers and the unemployed receive lower rates on Sprinter coverage.
- Drive a safer car and pay less – Vehicles with high crash test scores are cheaper to insure. These vehicles result in less severe injuries and fewer injuries translates into fewer and smaller insurance claims passed on to you as lower rates. If your Mercedes-Benz earned at least four stars on Safercar.gov or an “acceptable” rating on iihs.org it is probably cheaper to insure.
- Men pay higher rates – Statistics show women are more cautious behind the wheel. That doesn’t necessarily mean that men are worse drivers. They both cause accidents at about the same rate, but the males cause more damage. They also have more aggressive citations such as DWI and reckless driving. Youthful male drivers are several times more likely to be in an accident and are penalized with high auto insurance rates.
- Credit scores impact auto insurance rates – Having a bad credit rating is a huge factor in determining what you pay for auto insurance. People with high credit scores tend to be more responsible as compared to drivers with poor credit. So if your credit can use some improvement, you could potentially save money when insuring your 2015 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter by improving your credit score.
- Liability coverage is cheap – Liability coverage will protect you if ever a court rules you are at fault for personal injury or accident damage. Liability insurance provides legal defense coverage starting from day one. This coverage is very inexpensive when compared with rates for comp and collision, so drivers should carry high limits.
- Small claims can cost you – If you tend to file frequent claims, you can expect either a policy non-renewal or much higher rates. Insurance companies give better rates to people who file claims infrequently. Auto insurance is intended for the bigger claims that can’t be paid out-of-pocket.
- Lower miles equals lower premium – Driving more miles in a year the higher your rate. The majority of insurers charge to insure your cars based on their usage. Vehicles used primarily for pleasure use get more affordable rates as compared to vehicles used primarily for driving to work. Double check that your auto insurance coverage properly reflects the proper vehicle usage. If your policy improperly rates your Sprinter can result in significantly higher rates.
How to Know if You Need Help Finding Car Insurance
When it comes to buying the right insurance coverage, there really is not a one size fits all plan. Every insured’s situation is different.
Here are some questions about coverages that may help you determine if your insurance needs will benefit from professional help.
- Will filing a claim cost me more?
- Do I have coverage when pulling a U-Haul trailer?
- Is my cargo covered for damage or theft?
- Which is better, split liability limits or combined limits?
- Why do I need rental car insurance?
- Is my business laptop covered if it gets stolen from my vehicle?
- Is extra glass coverage worth it?
- Should I buy more coverage than the required minimum liability coverage?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions but you think they might apply to your situation, then you may want to think about talking to an agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, take a second and complete this form.
Do drivers who switch auto insurance policies really save $398 a year?
Companies like 21st Century, Allstate and State Farm consistently run ads on TV and radio. All the ads have a common claim about savings if you change your policy. How do they all make almost identical claims?
All the different companies have a certain “appetite” for the right customer that makes them money. For instance, a driver they prefer might be profiled as over the age of 40, is a homeowner, and has excellent credit. A driver who fits that profile will qualify for the lowest rates and is almost guaranteed to save a lot of money.
Potential customers who are not a match for these standards will be charged a higher premium which usually ends up with the customer not buying. Company advertisements say “customers that switch” but not “drivers who get quotes” save money. This is how insurance companies can advertise the way they do.
That is why it is so important to get as many quotes as possible. Because you never know which company will give you the biggest savings on Mercedes-Benz Sprinter insurance.
Car Insurance Coverage Specifics
Learning about specific coverages of your policy aids in choosing the best coverages for your vehicles. Policy terminology can be difficult to understand and reading a policy is terribly boring.
Collision insurance will pay to fix damage to your Sprinter caused by collision with another vehicle or an object, but not an animal. You first must pay a deductible and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision insurance covers claims like crashing into a ditch, sustaining damage from a pot hole, colliding with another moving vehicle, hitting a mailbox and colliding with a tree. Paying for collision coverage can be pricey, so you might think about dropping it from vehicles that are older. You can also choose a higher deductible to get cheaper collision coverage.
Uninsured Motorist or Underinsured Motorist insurance
Your UM/UIM coverage protects you and your vehicle from other motorists when they either have no liability insurance or not enough. This coverage pays for hospital bills for your injuries and also any damage incurred to your Mercedes-Benz Sprinter.
Since many drivers have only the minimum liability required by law, it doesn’t take a major accident to exceed their coverage limits. This is the reason having UM/UIM coverage is important protection for you and your family. Most of the time your uninsured/underinsured motorist coverages do not exceed the liability coverage limits.
This coverage provides protection from damage or injury you incur to a person or their property in an accident. This insurance protects YOU against claims from other people, and does not provide coverage for your own vehicle damage or injuries.
It consists of three limits, bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. As an example, you may have values of 50/100/50 that means you have a $50,000 limit per person for injuries, a limit of $100,000 in injury protection per accident, and $50,000 of coverage for damaged property. Another option is a combined single limit or CSL that pays claims from the same limit with no separate limits for injury or property damage.
Liability can pay for claims like structural damage, emergency aid, pain and suffering and repair bills for other people’s vehicles. How much coverage you buy is a personal decision, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase higher limits if possible.
Insurance for medical payments
Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and medical payments coverage pay for short-term medical expenses for things like nursing services, dental work and doctor visits. The coverages can be used to fill the gap from your health insurance plan or if you are not covered by health insurance. Medical payments and PIP cover you and your occupants and will also cover being hit by a car walking across the street. Personal Injury Protection is not available in all states but can be used in place of medical payments coverage
Comprehensive coverage (or Other than Collision)
Comprehensive insurance coverage covers damage caused by mother nature, theft, vandalism and other events. A deductible will apply then your comprehensive coverage will pay.
Comprehensive coverage pays for things like a broken windshield, vandalism, hitting a deer and hitting a bird. The maximum amount you’ll receive from a claim is the ACV or actual cash value, so if it’s not worth much more than your deductible consider removing comprehensive coverage.
2015 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Insurance: Shop Smart and Save
Insureds leave their current company for many reasons like being labeled a high risk driver, unfair underwriting practices, delays in paying claims or even questionable increases in premium. No matter why you want to switch, switching companies can be easier than you think.
Throughout this article, we presented many ideas to compare 2015 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter insurance prices online. The most important thing to understand is the more rate comparisons you have, the better your chances of lowering your rates. Consumers could even find that the lowest priced car insurance comes from a smaller regional carrier.
When buying insurance coverage, don’t be tempted to buy less coverage just to save a little money. Too many times, drivers have reduced liability limits or collision coverage only to find out that the savings was not a smart move. Your aim should be to purchase a proper amount of coverage for the lowest price.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I find the best insurance rates for my 2015 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter?
To find the best insurance rates for your 2015 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, it’s recommended to compare quotes from different insurance companies. You can use online quote tools that allow you to enter your ZIP code and receive quotes from multiple insurers. By comparing quotes, you increase your chances of finding the most affordable coverage for your Sprinter.
Are there any discounts available that can lower my insurance costs?
Yes, many insurance companies offer discounts that can help reduce your insurance costs. These discounts vary by insurer but can include safe driver discounts, multi-vehicle discounts, bundling discounts (combining multiple policies with the same insurer), and discounts for safety features installed in your Sprinter. Be sure to ask each insurance company about the discounts they offer and if you qualify for any.
What factors influence the insurance rates for a 2015 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter?
Several factors can influence the insurance rates for your 2015 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter. Some factors include:
- Your driving record
- Your age and gender
- Your location (ZIP code)
- The make and model of your vehicle (2015 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter)
- Your credit score
- Your chosen coverage limits and deductibles
It’s important to be aware of these factors as they can affect the insurance premiums you’ll be quoted.
Should I use an insurance agent to find the best coverage for my Sprinter?
Using an insurance agent is a personal choice. While it’s not necessary, working with a licensed insurance agent can provide personalized assistance and help you find the best coverage options for your Sprinter. An agent can explain the details of different policies, answer your questions, and guide you through the insurance process.
Can I really save money by switching insurance companies?
Insurance companies often advertise savings to attract customers, but the actual savings can vary depending on individual circumstances. Different insurance companies have different customer profiles they prefer, and if you match their preferred profile (e.g., clean driving record, certain age range), you may qualify for lower rates. It’s recommended to obtain quotes from multiple insurance companies to compare prices and determine if switching can result in significant savings for your Mercedes-Benz Sprinter.
What are some specific coverages I should consider for my car insurance policy?
Understanding the specific coverages in your car insurance policy is important for choosing the right coverage options for your Mercedes-Benz Sprinter. Some common coverages to consider include:
- Liability coverage: Protects you from claims by others for damage or injuries you cause in an accident.
- Comprehensive coverage: Pays for damages to your Sprinter from incidents other than collisions, such as theft, vandalism, or weather-related damage.
- Collision coverage: Pays for damages to your Sprinter resulting from a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage: Provides protection if you’re involved in an accident with a driver who has no insurance or insufficient coverage.
- Medical payments coverage: Covers medical expenses for you and your passengers in case of an accident, regardless of fault.
Review your policy and discuss your coverage needs with an agent to ensure you have adequate protection for your Mercedes-Benz Sprinter.
How can I maximize my savings on car insurance?
To maximize your savings on car insurance, consider the following tips:
- Shop around and compare quotes from different insurance companies.
- Inquire about available discounts and see if you qualify for any.
- Maintain a clean driving record and practice safe driving habits.
- Opt for higher deductibles if you can afford to pay more out-of-pocket in case of a claim.
- Bundle your auto insurance with other policies, such as home insurance, for potential multi-policy discounts.
- Review your coverage periodically and adjust it based on your changing needs and circumstances.
By balancing affordability with the coverage and protection you need, you can potentially maximize your savings on car insurance for your 2015 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Jeep Wrangler Insurance
- Hyundai Elantra Insurance
- Nissan Altima Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Chevrolet Equinox Insurance
- Kia Optima Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area