Cheapest 2018 Audi RS 3 Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Jun 6, 2023
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Locating better insurance prices for an Audi RS 3 can turn out to be an all-consuming task, but you can learn our insurance buying tips to save time. There are both good and bad ways to find insurance online so you’re going to learn the quickest way to get price quotes for your Audi and get the cheapest rates either online or from local insurance agents.
Smart consumers take time to price shop coverage yearly because prices tend to go up over time. Just because you had the lowest rates for RS 3 insurance six months ago a different company probably has better premium rates today. Forget anything you know (or think you know) about insurance because you’re going to learn the right way to save on insurance.
The best way we recommend to compare car insurance rates takes advantage of the fact most insurance companies will pay a fee to compare rate quotes. The only thing you need to do is provide details such as if a SR-22 is needed, if the vehicle is leased, your job, and how your vehicles are used. Your information is instantly submitted to multiple different insurance companies and you receive quotes immediately.
To compare rates now, click here and find out if you can get cheaper insurance.
Can you really save if you switch?
Drivers can’t escape the ads that promise big savings from companies such as Progressive, GEICO, Allstate and State Farm. They all seem to make an identical promise that you can save if you switch to their company.
How can each company charge lower premium rates? It’s all in the words they use.
Different companies have a certain “appetite” for the right customer that will add to their bottom line. For instance, a driver they prefer might have to be a mature driver, has never had a policy lapse, and insures a new vehicle. A propective insured who fits that profile will get a cheap rate quote and therefore will pay quite a bit less when switching companies.
Drivers who don’t qualify for the ideal profile may receive higher prices and the customer buying from a different company. The trick is to say “customers who switch” not “all people who quote” save that much money. This is how insurance companies can advertise the savings. Because of these techniques, it’s extremely important to compare many company’s car insurance rates. It’s impossible to know which company will have the best rates at this point in time.
Audi RS 3 insurance rate factors
Many different elements are part of the calculation when you get a price on insurance. Some factors are common sense such as your driving record, although others are less obvious such as your marital status or how financially stable you are.
The items below are a few of the things used by companies to determine prices.
- More traffic means higher claims – Residing in less populated areas of the country has definite advantages when talking about insurance coverage. People who live in big cities have congested traffic and higher rates of accident claims. Less people living in that area means fewer accidents.
- Buy as much liability as you can afford – Liability coverage will provide protection if you are ruled to be at fault for damages caused by your negligence. Your policy’s liability insurance provides you with a defense in court up to the limits shown on your policy. Liability insurance is quite affordable compared to other policy coverages, so drivers should carry high limits.
- Extra policy coverages push up premiums – There are quite a few extra bells and whistles that sound like a good idea at the time if you aren’t diligent. Coverages like vanishing deductibles, high-cost glass coverage, and additional equipment coverage could be just wasting money. They may sound like good ideas at first, but if they’re wasting money remove them and pocket the money.
- No insurance coverage gaps is important – Driving your car without having proper coverage is a big no-no and companies may charge more for letting your insurance lapse. And not only will insurance be more expensive, the inability to provide proof of insurance may result in fines and jail time. You will then be forced to prove you have insurance by filing a SR-22 with your state DMV.
Insurance coverage quotes and discounts
Properly insuring your vehicles can get expensive, but you may find discounts that could drop your premiums quite a bit. Most are applied at the time of purchase, but some must be asked for before you will receive the discount.
- No Claim Discounts – Insureds with no claims or accidents have much lower rates in comparison to frequent claim filers.
- Full Payment Discount – If paying your policy premium upfront rather than spreading payments over time you may reduce your total bill.
- Organization Discounts – Being a member of a qualifying organization is a good way to get lower rates on your next insurance coverage statement.
- Driver Training Discounts – Taking part in a defensive driving course could save 5% or more if your company offers it.
- Telematics Discount – People who choose to allow data collection to look at vehicle usage by using a telematics device like In-Drive from State Farm and Progressive’s Snapshot could see a rate decrease if they have good driving habits.
- Good Student – Excelling in school may save you up to 25%. This discount can apply well after school through age 25.
Don’t be surprised that some credits don’t apply to your bottom line cost. Most only cut specific coverage prices like medical payments or collision. Even though it may seem like you can get free auto insurance, insurance coverage companies aren’t that generous. Any qualifying discounts will positively reduce your overall premium however.
The best insurance coverage companies and some of their more popular discounts are:
- GEICO may have discounts that include multi-policy, good student, defensive driver, anti-lock brakes, federal employee, and emergency military deployment.
- Farmers offers premium reductions for good student, multi-policy, good driver, claim-free, defensive driver, and accident-free.
- Progressive may offer discounts for homeowner, online signing, good student, online quote discount, and continuous coverage.
- Travelers discounts include IntelliDrive, driver training, new car, good student, student away at school, multi-policy, and multi-car.
- SAFECO offers discounts for teen safe driver, anti-theft, safe driver, teen safety rewards, anti-lock brakes, and multi-car.
- AAA has savings for anti-theft, multi-policy, education and occupation, pay-in-full, multi-car, and good student.
If you want cheap insurance quotes, ask all the companies to apply every possible discount. A few discounts may not apply to policyholders in your area. To locate insurers who offer insurance coverage discounts, click here to view.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Situations that may require an agent’s advice
When choosing coverage, there isn’t really a best way to insure your cars. Everyone’s situation is unique.
For instance, these questions might point out if your insurance needs might need professional guidance.
- Can my teen drive my company car?
- How high should my medical payments coverage be?
- Does my 2018 Audi RS 3 need full coverage?
- Should I buy only the required minimum liability coverage?
- Do I have coverage when using my vehicle for my home business?
- Are all vehicle passengers covered by medical payments coverage?
- Are my friends covered when driving my 2018 Audi RS 3?
- Is my cargo covered for damage or theft?
- I have a DUI can I still get coverage?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions, then you may want to think about talking to a licensed insurance agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, complete this form. It is quick, free and can provide invaluable advice.
Detailed coverages of your insurance policy
Knowing the specifics of your insurance policy can be of help when determining appropriate coverage at the best deductibles and correct limits. The coverage terms in a policy can be difficult to understand and nobody wants to actually read their policy.
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist (UM/UIM) – Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist coverage protects you and your vehicle’s occupants when other motorists either have no liability insurance or not enough. Covered losses include hospital bills for your injuries as well as your vehicle’s damage.
Because many people only purchase the least amount of liability that is required, their liability coverage can quickly be exhausted. So UM/UIM coverage is important protection for you and your family.
Coverage for liability – Liability coverage provides protection from damage or injury you incur to other people or property. It protects you against other people’s claims. It does not cover your own vehicle damage or injuries.
It consists of three limits, bodily injury for each person, bodily injury for the entire accident, and a limit for property damage. You might see liability limits of 100/300/100 that translate to $100,000 in coverage for each person’s injuries, $300,000 for the entire accident, and a total limit of $100,000 for damage to vehicles and property.
Liability can pay for claims like court costs, repair bills for other people’s vehicles, attorney fees, funeral expenses and pain and suffering. How much liability coverage do you need? That is a personal decision, but consider buying higher limits if possible.
Comprehensive insurance – Comprehensive insurance coverage covers damage OTHER than collision with another vehicle or object. You first must pay your deductible and then insurance will cover the rest of the damage.
Comprehensive coverage pays for things like damage from a tornado or hurricane, falling objects, a tree branch falling on your vehicle and rock chips in glass. The maximum amount a insurance company will pay at claim time is the ACV or actual cash value, so if the vehicle’s value is low consider dropping full coverage.
Collision – Collision coverage covers damage to your RS 3 from colliding with another car or object. You will need to pay your deductible then your collision coverage will kick in.
Collision can pay for things such as crashing into a building, scraping a guard rail, crashing into a ditch and hitting a mailbox. Paying for collision coverage can be pricey, so consider dropping it from older vehicles. Drivers also have the option to bump up the deductible to get cheaper collision coverage.
Med pay and Personal Injury Protection (PIP) – Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and medical payments coverage kick in for expenses for things like pain medications, surgery, chiropractic care, doctor visits and dental work. They can be used to cover expenses not covered by your health insurance policy or if you lack health insurance entirely. Coverage applies to all vehicle occupants and also covers being hit by a car walking across the street. Personal Injury Protection is not available in all states and may carry a deductible
Don’t be a big spender
Some insurance providers may not provide rates over the internet and most of the time these regional carriers only sell coverage through independent insurance agencies. Discount 2018 Audi RS 3 insurance can be bought on the web in addition to many insurance agents, and you should be comparing both to have the best rate selection.
Drivers leave their current company for any number of reasons including questionable increases in premium, delays in paying claims, high rates after DUI convictions and even high prices. It doesn’t matter what your reason, choosing a new insurance company is actually quite simple.
When buying insurance coverage, it’s a bad idea to buy poor coverage just to save money. There have been many cases where drivers have reduced physical damage coverage and discovered at claim time that their decision to reduce coverage ended up costing them more. Your focus should be to purchase plenty of coverage for the lowest price but still have enough coverage for asset protection.
Additional learning opportunities
- How Much Auto Coverage do I Need? (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Auto Crash Statistics (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Booster Seat Ratings (iihs.org)
- What is Covered by GAP Insurance? (Allstate)
- What is Covered by an Auto Insurance Policy? (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Teen Driving and Texting (State Farm)
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I find the cheapest insurance for a 2018 Audi RS 3?
To find the cheapest insurance for a 2018 Audi RS 3, you can consider the following steps:
- Shop around: Obtain quotes from multiple insurance providers to compare prices and coverage options.
- Increase deductibles: Opting for a higher deductible can lower your insurance premium, but remember that you will have to pay more out of pocket in the event of a claim.
- Maintain a clean driving record: Insurance companies often offer better rates to drivers with a history of safe driving.
- Explore discounts: Inquire about any available discounts, such as bundling your auto insurance with other policies or having safety features installed in your vehicle.
- Consider usage-based insurance: Some insurance companies offer programs where your premium is based on your driving habits. If you’re a safe driver, this could potentially result in lower rates.
What factors affect the cost of insurance for a 2018 Audi RS 3?
Several factors influence the cost of insurance for a 2018 Audi RS 3, including:
- Location: Insurance rates can vary based on where you live due to factors like crime rates and accident statistics.
- Driving record: A clean driving record usually leads to lower insurance premiums, while accidents or traffic violations can increase rates.
- Age and gender: Younger drivers, particularly males, tend to face higher insurance costs due to statistical risk factors.
- Coverage and deductibles: The type and amount of coverage you choose, as well as the deductible you select, can impact the cost of insurance.
- Vehicle specifications: The make, model, year, and engine size of your car, such as the 2018 Audi RS 3, are taken into consideration by insurance companies.
- Annual mileage: Higher mileage typically means more time on the road, which can increase insurance rates.
Are there any specific safety features that can help lower insurance costs for a 2018 Audi RS 3?
Yes, certain safety features on a 2018 Audi RS 3 can potentially lower insurance costs. Some common safety features that insurance companies may consider include:
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS)
- Electronic stability control (ESC)
- Traction control system (TCS)
- Adaptive cruise control
- Lane departure warning
- Forward collision warning
- Blind-spot monitoring
- Rearview cameras or parking sensors
- Airbags (including front, side, and curtain airbags)
Does the cost of insurance for a 2018 Audi RS 3 vary between different insurance providers?
Yes, insurance rates can vary between different providers for a 2018 Audi RS 3. Each insurance company has its own formula for determining premiums based on factors like their claims experience, risk assessment, and business strategies. It’s essential to compare quotes from multiple insurance providers to find the best coverage and rates for your specific needs.
Can I get insurance coverage for a 2018 Audi RS 3 if I have a poor driving record?
While having a poor driving record can make it more challenging to find affordable insurance coverage, it does not necessarily mean you won’t be able to insure a 2018 Audi RS 3. However, insurance companies may consider you a higher risk and may charge higher premiums as a result. Shopping around, discussing your options with different providers, and exploring discounts or specialized policies for drivers with less-than-ideal records can help you find coverage that suits your needs and budget.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Hyundai Santa Fe Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area