2019 Audi TT Insurance Rates
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: May 1, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Average insurance rates for an 2019 Audi TT are $1,652 a year for full coverage insurance. Comprehensive costs around $382 a year, collision costs $714, and liability coverage costs around $398. Buying a liability-only policy costs as low as $460 a year, with high-risk insurance costing around $3,584. Teenage drivers receive the highest rates at $6,002 a year or more.
Annual premium for full coverage: $1,652
Rate estimates for 2019 Audi TT Insurance
Rate data is compiled from all 50 U.S. states and averaged for all 2019 Audi TT models. Rates are based on a 40-year-old male driver, $500 comprehensive and collision deductibles, and a clean driving record. Remaining premium consists of UM/UIM coverage, Medical/PIP, and policy fees.
Price Range by Coverage and Risk
For a driver in their 40's, prices range go from as low as $460 for basic liability insurance to a high of $3,584 for a driver who has had serious violations or accidents.
These differences illustrate why it is important for drivers to compare prices for a specific zip code and risk profile, rather than using average rates.
Use the form below to get rates for your location.
Enter your zip code below to view companies based on your location that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Recommended Companies for Cheap 2019 Audi TT Insurance
Looking for better auto insurance rates for your Audi TT? Having to pay for pricey auto insurance can dwindle your bank account and force you to make sacrifices. Shopping your coverage around can help to cut your insurance bill.
There is such a variety of insurance companies to pick from, and even though it’s nice to have multiple companies, it makes it harder to find the best rates for your vehicles.
Consumers should take time to do price comparisons as often as possible since insurance prices tend to go up over time. Just because you found the best deal on TT coverage six months ago there may be better deals available now. Forget anything you know (or think you know) about auto insurance because we’re going to show you how to use online quotes to save on auto insurance.
Verify you’re receiving every discount
Companies don’t always publicize the entire discount list in an easy-to-find place, so the list below contains a few of the more common and also the more inconspicuous car insurance savings. If you don’t get every credit possible, you’re paying more than you need to.
- Discounts for New Vehicles – Insuring a new car can get you a discount compared to insuring an older model.
- Multi-line Discount – Not all car insurance companies offer life insurance, but some may give you a lower premium rate if you buy life insurance.
- Resident Student – Older children who live away from home at college and do not have a car could qualify for this discount.
- Discount for Swiching Early – Select companies give a discount for signing up prior to your current policy expiring. This can save 10% or more.
- Discount for Home Ownership – Owning a house may earn you a small savings because owning a home is proof that your finances are in order.
- Discount for Multiple Policies – If you insure your home and vehicles and insure them with the same company you will save over 10 percent off each policy depending on the company.
- Service Members Pay Less – Having a family member in the military could trigger a small discount.
Keep in mind that most discount credits are not given to your bottom line cost. The majority will only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like liability and collision coverage. Even though the math looks like adding up those discounts means a free policy, nobody gets a free ride.
Companies and some of the discounts are:
- Progressive may offer discounts for good student, multi-policy, multi-vehicle, online quote discount, and continuous coverage.
- GEICO policyholders can earn discounts including anti-theft, defensive driver, military active duty, daytime running lights, membership and employees, and multi-policy.
- State Farm discounts include anti-theft, student away at school, defensive driving training, good driver, safe vehicle, and Steer Clear safe driver discount.
- Esurance includes discounts for multi-car, DriveSense, Pac-12 alumni, online quote, and anti-theft.
- The Hartford has savings for good student, anti-theft, defensive driver, driver training, air bag, and bundle.
When comparing rates, check with all companies you are considering to apply every possible discount. Some credits may not be available everywhere. To choose companies who offer free car insurance quotes, enter your zip code here.
How your TT insurance rates are determined
One of the most helpful ways to save on auto insurance is to to have a grasp of some of the things that play a part in calculating the rates you pay for auto insurance. If you have some idea of what positively or negatively impacts your premiums, this enables you to make decisions that can earn you lower rates. Lots of factors are used when you get a price on insurance. A few of the factors are predictable like your driving record, but other criteria are not as apparent like your vehicle usage and annual miles driven.
The following are a few of the “ingredients” used by your company to calculate your prices.
- GPS tracking and theft deterrents systems cut prices – Driving a car with anti-theft technology or alarm system can earn a premium discount. Advanced theft deterrents like OnStar, LoJack tracking, and tamper alarms all help stop auto theft and help lower rates.
- Do you save by driving less? – The higher the mileage driven in a year’s time the more you will pay for auto insurance. Almost all companies apply a rate based upon how you use the vehicle. Cars and trucks left parked in the garage get more affordable rates than cars that get driven a lot. A policy that improperly rates your TT can cost quite a bit. It’s always a good idea to double check that your declarations sheet reflects the correct driver usage.
- Premiums can change based on your address – Being located in less populated areas has it’s advantages when talking about auto insurance. Residents of big cities have to deal with congested traffic and more severe claims. Fewer drivers means less chance of accidents in addition to fewer liability claims.
- Too many auto insurance claims drive up premiums – If you are the type of insured that files lots of claims you can look forward to increased rates or even have your policy non-renewed. Companies give discounts to drivers who file claims infrequently. Your insurance policy is designed for major claims that would cause financial hardship.
- Marriage can lower premiums – Having a spouse can actually save you money when shopping for auto insurance. Having a significant other usually means you are more stable financially it has been statistically shown that married drivers tend to have fewer serious accidents.
- Know your credit rating – Having a bad credit history can be a huge factor in calculating your premium rate. If your credit score can use some improvement, you could be paying less to insure your 2019 Audi TT by spending a little time repairing your credit. Insureds with high credit scores tend to be more responsible and file fewer claims than those with poor credit scores.
When should I discuss my situation with an agent?
When buying proper insurance coverage, there is no one size fits all plan. Everyone’s situation is unique and your policy should reflect that. Here are some questions about coverages that can aid in determining if your situation might need an agent’s assistance.
- Are my friends covered when driving my car?
- Does my medical payments coverage pay my health insurance deductible?
- What is the minimum liability in my state?
- Do I need PIP (personal injury protection) coverage in my state?
- Should I file a claim if it’s only slightly more than my deductible?
- Am I covered if I crash into my own garage door?
- Who is covered when they drive my 2019 Audi TT?
- Is my nanny covered when driving my vehicle?
- Am I covered if I break a side mirror?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions but you think they might apply to your situation then you might want to talk to a licensed agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, fill out your zip code.
Auto insurance 101
Having a good grasp of insurance helps when choosing the right coverages at the best deductibles and correct limits. The coverage terms in a policy can be ambiguous and coverage can change by endorsement. These are typical coverages available from insurance companies.
Medical expense coverage – Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and medical payments coverage provide coverage for immediate expenses for things like chiropractic care, EMT expenses, pain medications and rehabilitation expenses. They are often utilized in addition to your health insurance policy or if there is no health insurance coverage. It covers you and your occupants and also covers being hit by a car walking across the street. PIP coverage is not an option in every state but it provides additional coverages not offered by medical payments coverage
Coverage for liability – This protects you from damage or injury you incur to other people or property. This insurance protects YOU against other people’s claims, and doesn’t cover your own vehicle damage or injuries.
It consists of three limits, per person bodily injury, per accident bodily injury, and a property damage limit. You might see limits of 25/50/25 which stand for $25,000 bodily injury coverage, $50,000 for the entire accident, and a limit of $25,000 paid for damaged property.
Liability can pay for claims like emergency aid, structural damage, repair bills for other people’s vehicles and funeral expenses. The amount of liability coverage you purchase is a personal decision, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase as much as you can afford.
Comprehensive protection – Comprehensive insurance covers damage that is not covered by collision coverage. You first must pay your deductible and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage pays for things like rock chips in glass, falling objects, hail damage and hitting a bird. The maximum payout a insurance company will pay at claim time is the market value of your vehicle, so if your deductible is as high as the vehicle’s value consider dropping full coverage.
Collision coverage – Collision insurance will pay to fix damage to your TT from colliding with another vehicle or an object, but not an animal. You will need to pay your deductible then your collision coverage will kick in.
Collision coverage protects against things such as backing into a parked car, colliding with a tree, colliding with another moving vehicle and rolling your car. Paying for collision coverage can be pricey, so analyze the benefit of dropping coverage from vehicles that are 8 years or older. You can also choose a higher deductible to get cheaper collision coverage.
Uninsured or underinsured coverage – Your UM/UIM coverage protects you and your vehicle when other motorists do not carry enough liability coverage. Covered losses include hospital bills for your injuries and also any damage incurred to your Audi TT.
Since a lot of drivers only carry the minimum required liability limits, their liability coverage can quickly be exhausted. So UM/UIM coverage is a good idea.
When getting insurance coverage quotes online, don’t be tempted to skimp on critical coverages to save a buck or two. In many cases, an accident victim reduced liability limits or collision coverage and discovered at claim time they didn’t purchase enough coverage. Your focus should be to buy enough coverage at the best possible price but still have enough coverage for asset protection.
Low-cost 2019 Audi TT insurance can be sourced from both online companies in addition to many insurance agents, and you should compare price quotes from both to have the best selection. Some auto insurance companies do not offer online quoting and most of the time these smaller providers only sell through independent insurance agencies.
For more information, take a look at the following helpful articles:
- Get the Right Protection (InsureUonline.org)
- How do I File a Claim? (Insurance Information Insitute)
- When is the Right Time to Switch Car Insurance Companies? (Allstate)
- Young Drivers: The High Risk Years Video (iihs.org)
- Red Light Cameras (State Farm)
Rates by U.S. City
|New York City, NY||$2,613|
|Los Angeles, CA||$2,826|
Need a specific model?
Choose your model and trim below
Rates by Driver Age
Full coverage, $500 deductibles
Rates by Deductible
Full coverage, driver age 40
Rates by Liability Limit
Full coverage, driver age 40
Rates for High Risk Drivers
Full coverage, $500 deductibles, two speeding tickets, and one at-fault accident
If a financial responsibility filing is required, the additional charge below may also apply.
Potential Rate Discounts
If you qualify for discounts, you may save the amounts shown below.
|5-yr Accident Free||$128|
|5-yr Claim Free||$108|
|Paid in Full/EFT||$81|
Discounts are estimated and may not be available from every company or in every state.