Licensed Insurance Producer
Dani Best has been a licensed insurance producer for nearly 10 years. Dani began her insurance career in a sales role with State Farm in 2014. During her time in sales, she graduated with her Bachelors in Psychology from Capella University and is currently earning her Masters in Marriage and Family Therapy. Since 2014, Dani has held and maintains licenses in Life, Disability, Property, and Casualty.
Dani has worked for two State Farm agencies and was the top life insurance producer in both offices. Dani has extensive experience with life, home and auto insurance, disability policies, and how individual insurance coverages work. She is also trained in financial services provided by State Farm, such as cash back rewards and credit cards, checking and savings accounts, and home and auto loans. She applies her drive to help others to her approach with insurance, using her expertise to make difficult topics and situations less complex and stressful.
- Will Geico Insure a Car Not in My Name? 2023
- Does an Autovantage Club Membership Offer Car Insurance? 2023
- Everything You Need to Know About Ohio Casualty Insurance
- Cheapest 2017 Mazda 3 Insurance Rates in 2023
- Cheapest 2017 Subaru Crosstrek Insurance Rates in 2023