Compare 1992 Nissan Stanza Insurance Rates
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: May 11, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Are you tired of robbing Peter to pay Paul to pay your car insurance bill each month? You’re in the same situation as most other car owners.
Companies like GEICO, Progressive and Allstate constantly blast consumers with TV and radio ads and consumers find it hard to sift through the bull and find the best price available.
You need to compare rates yearly because prices change quite often. Just because you found the lowest rates for Stanza insurance a couple years back a different company probably has better rates today. So block out anything you think you know about car insurance because we’re going to show you the fastest and easiest way to reduce your cost while increasing coverage.
If you currently have car insurance, you should be able to reduce your rates substantially using this information. Buying car insurance is easy if you know what you’re doing. Although consumers need to learn the way insurance companies compete online.
The method we recommend to compare rates utilizes the fact most larger insurance companies pay for the opportunity to give free rates quotes. To get started, all you need to do is take a few minutes to give details including if your license is active, how old drivers are, the make and model of your vehicles, and marital status. That rating data is then sent to many highly-rated insurers and you will receive price estimates instantly.
Best discounts on 1992 Nissan Stanza coverage
Insuring your fleet can be pricey, but you may find discounts that can drop the cost substantially. Some discounts apply automatically when you complete an application, but some may not be applied and must be manually applied before you get the savings.
- Paperwork-free – Certain companies give back up to $50 just for signing your application on their website.
- Organization Discounts – Affiliation with a qualifying organization may earn a discount on insurance for Stanza insurance.
- Anti-theft System – Anti-theft and alarm systems are stolen less frequently and earn discounts up to 10%.
- Multiple Cars – Buying coverage for all your vehicles on the same insurance policy qualifies for this discount.
- Pay Now and Pay Less – If you pay your bill all at once instead of paying each month you could save up to 5%.
- Discounts for Safe Drivers – Drivers who don’t get into accidents can pay as much as 50% less for Stanza insurance than drivers with accidents.
- Good Student Discount – Getting good grades can be rewarded with saving of up to 25%. This discount can apply up to age 25.
- Multiple Policy Discount – When you have multiple policies with one insurance company you could get a discount of approximately 10% to 15%.
- Claim Free – Claim-free drivers can earn big discounts as compared to drivers who are more careless.
- Safety Course Discount – Successfully completing a driver safety course could possibly earn you a 5% discount if your company offers it.
Keep in mind that most of the big mark downs will not be given to the entire policy premium. Most only apply to specific coverage prices like comprehensive or collision. Even though it may seem like it’s possible to get free car insurance, you’re out of luck. But any discount will cut the amount you have to pay.
For a list of companies who offer insurance discounts, click here.
Tailor your coverage to you
When it comes to choosing proper insurance coverage, there isn’t really a “perfect” insurance plan. Each situation is unique so this has to be addressed. Here are some questions about coverages that can aid in determining if your situation may require specific advice.
- Can I get a multi-policy discount for packaging my home and auto coverage?
- Should I sign the liability waiver when renting a car?
- What is medical payments coverage?
- Why do I need rental car insurance?
- Am I covered when driving in Canada or Mexico?
- Should I carry comprehensive and collision coverage?
- Is my teenager covered with friends in the car?
- Is a fancy paint job covered?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions, you may need to chat with an agent. To find an agent in your area, take a second and complete this form or click here for a list of insurance companies in your area.
Insurance coverage considerations
Knowing the specifics of a insurance policy can be of help when determining appropriate coverage for your vehicles. Insurance terms can be difficult to understand and coverage can change by endorsement. Shown next are typical coverages offered by insurance companies.
Comprehensive insurance coverage will pay to fix damage that is not covered by collision coverage. You first have to pay a deductible and then insurance will cover the rest of the damage.
Comprehensive insurance covers claims such as fire damage, hail damage, a tree branch falling on your vehicle, hitting a bird and damage from getting keyed. The highest amount your insurance company will pay is the cash value of the vehicle, so if the vehicle is not worth much consider dropping full coverage.
Coverage for collisions
Collision coverage pays for damage to your Stanza resulting from colliding with another car or object. A deductible applies then your collision coverage will kick in.
Collision coverage pays for claims such as scraping a guard rail, rolling your car, damaging your car on a curb, backing into a parked car and crashing into a ditch. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so consider removing coverage from lower value vehicles. Another option is to increase the deductible to save money on collision insurance.
Coverage for medical payments
Medical payments and Personal Injury Protection insurance provide coverage for bills like EMT expenses, doctor visits, X-ray expenses, dental work and ambulance fees. They are used in conjunction with a health insurance policy or if there is no health insurance coverage. They cover not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants in addition to any family member struck as a pedestrian. PIP is only offered in select states but it provides additional coverages not offered by medical payments coverage
Liability auto insurance
This coverage protects you from damage or injury you incur to other’s property or people in an accident. It protects you from claims by other people, and does not provide coverage for damage sustained by your vehicle in an accident.
It consists of three limits, per person bodily injury, per accident bodily injury, and a property damage limit. As an example, you may have values of 100/300/100 that translate to a $100,000 limit per person for injuries, $300,000 for the entire accident, and $100,000 of coverage for damaged property. Alternatively, you may have one limit called combined single limit (CSL) that pays claims from the same limit rather than limiting it on a per person basis.
Liability insurance covers claims like emergency aid, loss of income and pain and suffering. The amount of liability coverage you purchase is up to you, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase higher limits if possible.
Uninsured and underinsured coverage
Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist coverage protects you and your vehicle’s occupants when the “other guys” either are underinsured or have no liability coverage at all. Covered losses include injuries sustained by your vehicle’s occupants as well as your vehicle’s damage.
Due to the fact that many drivers only carry the minimum required liability limits, it doesn’t take a major accident to exceed their coverage limits. For this reason, having high UM/UIM coverages is important protection for you and your family. Usually the UM/UIM limits are identical to your policy’s liability coverage.
You can do this!
We’ve covered a lot of techniques to lower your 1992 Nissan Stanza insurance rates. The key concept to understand is the more price quotes you have, the higher the chance of saving money. You may even discover the biggest savings come from a small mutual company. Regional companies can often provide lower rates in certain areas than the large multi-state companies such as State Farm or Progressive.
When you buy insurance online, make sure you don’t buy lower coverage limits just to save a few bucks. There have been many situations where consumers will sacrifice liability limits or collision coverage only to discover later they didn’t have enough coverage. Your aim should be to get the best coverage possible at an affordable rate while not skimping on critical coverages.
Cheap insurance can be sourced online and also from your neighborhood agents, and you should compare price quotes from both to have the best selection. Some insurance providers may not provide online price quotes and many times these small, regional companies only sell through independent insurance agents.
More tips and info about auto insurance is located by following these links:
- Winter Driving (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Your Car has been Stolen: Now What? (Allstate)
- Alcohol Impaired Driving FAQ (iihs.org)
- Help Your Teen Be a Better Driver (State Farm)
- Determining Your Vehicle’s Value and Repair Cost (Insurance Information Insitute)
- How to Avoid Buying a Flooded Car (Insurance Information Insitute)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will GEICO insure a car not in my name?
- What is covered in a Jeep powertrain warranty?
- Are Jeeps more expensive to insure?
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Ford Explorer Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Toyota Tacoma Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Ford Focus Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area