Cheapest 1993 Nissan NX Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Dec 13, 2021
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Trying to find cheaper car insurance rates for your Nissan NX? Insurance shopping is not a procedure consumers like to do, but it’s mandatory to be legal on the road.
It’s a good idea to compare rates on a regular basis because prices go up and down regularly. Despite the fact that you may have had the lowest rates for NX insurance a year ago a different company probably has better rates today. Starting right now, forget all the misinformation about car insurance because I’m going to teach you the only way to lower your annual insurance bill.
Choosing the best insurance company for you is quite easy. In a nutshell, every vehicle owner who carries car insurance most likely will be able to save money. Although drivers must know how big insurance companies determine prices and take advantage of how the system works.
Get lower rates on Nissan NX insurance
Car insurance companies don’t list every available discount very well, so we took the time to find some of the more common and the more hidden discounts you could be receiving.
- No Claims – Claim-free drivers can earn big discounts as compared to accident-prone drivers.
- Pay Upfront and Save – If you pay your bill all at once rather than paying monthly you could save up to 5%.
- No Charge for an Accident – Certain companies permit an accident before your rates go up if you are claim-free for a set time period.
- Student in College – Kids in college who are attending college without a vehicle on campus can receive lower rates.
- E-sign – A few companies give back up to $50 for buying your policy online.
- Discount for Good Grades – Performing well in school can save 20 to 25%. The discount lasts up to age 25.
- Fewer Miles Equal More Savings – Driving fewer miles could qualify for lower rates on the low mileage vehicles.
- Lower Rates for Military – Having a family member in the military may qualify for rate reductions.
A little note about advertised discounts, most of the big mark downs will not be given to the entire policy premium. The majority will only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as liability and collision coverage. So when the math indicates all the discounts add up to a free policy, companies wouldn’t make money that way.
Auto Insurance Comparisons
There are several ways to compare rate quotes from local auto insurance companies. The easiest way by far to find the cheapest 1993 Nissan NX insurance rates is to use the internet to compare rates. This can be accomplished in just a few minutes using one of these methods.
- The fastest way to get quotes would be an industry-wide quote request form click to view form in new window. This easy form saves time by eliminating separate quotation requests for every auto insurance company. Completing one form will get you rate comparisons from many national carriers.It’s the quickest way to get rates.
- A slightly less efficient method to analyze rates requires a trip to each company’s website and fill out their own quote form.
- The least recommended method to get comparison rates is to waste gas driving to local insurance agencies. The internet has reduced the need for local agents unless you have a need for the professional advice of a licensed agent. It is possible to compare the best prices online but still have the advice of a local agent.
It doesn’t matter which method you choose, just ensure you are comparing exactly the same quote information with each company. If your comparisons have mixed coverages you can’t possibly determine the lowest rate for your Nissan NX. Just a small difference in limits may result in large price differences. And when comparing auto insurance rates, know that having more price comparisons will improve the odds of getting lower pricing.
Tailor your coverage to you
When choosing the right insurance coverage, there is no single plan that fits everyone. Every insured’s situation is different.
Here are some questions about coverages that may help you determine if your situation would benefit from professional advice.
- How can I force my company to pay a claim?
- Do I need special endorsements for business use of my vehicle?
- Should I have combined single limit or split liability limits?
- Who is covered by my policy?
- Am I better off with higher deductibles on my 1993 Nissan NX?
- Why am I required to buy high-risk coverage?
- What is UM/UIM insurance?
If you can’t answer these questions but one or more may apply to you, you may need to chat with a licensed insurance agent. If you don’t have a local agent, take a second and complete this form.
Insurance coverages 101
Having a good grasp of your insurance policy aids in choosing appropriate coverage and proper limits and deductibles. Insurance terms can be difficult to understand and coverage can change by endorsement.
Liability car insurance – This will cover injuries or damage you cause to other people or property that is your fault. This coverage protects you against claims from other people. Liability doesn’t cover damage sustained by your vehicle in an accident.
Coverage consists of three different limits, per person bodily injury, per accident bodily injury, and a property damage limit. You might see liability limits of 50/100/50 which stand for a limit of $50,000 per injured person, a total of $100,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and a total limit of $50,000 for damage to vehicles and property.
Liability insurance covers claims such as emergency aid, medical expenses and pain and suffering. How much liability should you purchase? That is up to you, but buy as large an amount as possible.
Collision coverages – Collision coverage will pay to fix damage to your NX resulting from a collision with another vehicle or an object, but not an animal. You first must pay a deductible then the remaining damage will be paid by your insurance company.
Collision insurance covers claims like damaging your car on a curb, colliding with a tree and crashing into a building. Paying for collision coverage can be pricey, so analyze the benefit of dropping coverage from vehicles that are 8 years or older. You can also choose a higher deductible in order to get cheaper collision rates.
Uninsured or underinsured coverage – Your UM/UIM coverage protects you and your vehicle’s occupants from other motorists when they are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. Covered losses include medical payments for you and your occupants and damage to your Nissan NX.
Because many people only carry the minimum required liability limits, it doesn’t take a major accident to exceed their coverage limits. So UM/UIM coverage is important protection for you and your family.
Medical expense coverage – Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and medical payments coverage provide coverage for bills such as nursing services, ambulance fees, funeral costs and pain medications. They are used to fill the gap from your health insurance policy or if you do not have health coverage. It covers you and your occupants and also covers being hit by a car walking across the street. PIP is only offered in select states but it provides additional coverages not offered by medical payments coverage
Comprehensive protection – This covers damage OTHER than collision with another vehicle or object. You need to pay your deductible first and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive insurance covers claims such as rock chips in glass, vandalism, damage from flooding, fire damage and hitting a deer. The maximum amount you’ll receive from a claim is the ACV or actual cash value, so if the vehicle is not worth much it’s not worth carrying full coverage.
Do the work, save more money
Cheap 1993 Nissan NX insurance can be found on the web in addition to many insurance agents, and you should compare price quotes from both so you have a total pricing picture. Some companies do not provide the ability to get a quote online and many times these smaller companies only sell through independent insurance agents.
Consumers who switch companies do it for a number of reasons such as high prices, not issuing a premium refund, questionable increases in premium or delays in paying claims. No matter why you want to switch, choosing a new company is not as difficult as it may seem.
When trying to cut insurance costs, do not sacrifice coverage to reduce premiums. There have been many cases where someone sacrificed comprehensive coverage or liability limits only to regret at claim time that the small savings ended up costing them much more. The aim is to get the best coverage possible at an affordable rate while still protecting your assets.
To read more, take a look at the resources below:
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will GEICO insure a car not in my name?
- What is covered in a Jeep powertrain warranty?
- Are Jeeps more expensive to insure?
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Kia Forte Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Dodge Grand Caravan Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Ford Fusion Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area