Cheapest 1994 Ford F-150 Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Nov 18, 2021
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Are you intimidated by the crazy number of car insurance company choices? Lot’s of other consumers are too. Consumers have so many choices that it can quickly become a ton of work to find better rates.
Free Insurance Coverage Quotes
Most major insurance companies such as State Farm and Allstate quote insurance quotes on their websites. The process is pretty easy as you simply type in the coverage amounts you desire into a form. After you complete the form, their system will obtain your credit score and driving record and returns pricing information determined by many factors.
Being able to quote online streamlines rate comparisons, but the process of having to visit several different sites and complete many quote forms can get tiresome after awhile. But it’s absolutely necessary to compare as many rates as possible if you are searching for lower prices.
The preferred way to compare rates is to use a quote form that analyzes rates from more than one company. It saves time, requires much less work on your part, and makes quoting online a lot less work. Once the form is submitted, your coverage is rated and you are able to buy your choice of the quote results.
If you find a better price you can click and sign and buy the new coverage. It just takes a couple of minutes and you’ll know if lower rates are available.
In order to find out what other companies charge, click here to open in a new tab and begin entering your coverage information. To compare your current rates, we recommend you copy your coverages exactly as shown on your declarations page. Using the same limits helps guarantee you’re receiving rate comparison quotes for exact coverage.
Take advantage of discounts
Car insurance can cost a lot, but you can get discounts that many people don’t even know exist. Larger premium reductions will be automatically applied when you quote, but a few need to be asked for before you will receive the discount.
- Driver Safety – Taking a driver safety course could save 5% or more if your company offers it.
- Driver’s Ed – Require your teen driver to enroll in driver’s education if offered at their school.
- Multi-policy Discount – When you have multiple policies with one company you could get a discount of approximately 10% to 15%.
- Life Insurance Discount – Select insurance companies reward you with a discount if you purchase auto and life insurance together.
- Multiple Vehicles – Having multiple vehicles on the same insurance coverage policy can get a discount on all vehicles.
- Discount for New Cars – Putting insurance coverage on a new car can cost up to 25% less compared to insuring an older model.
- Good Student – Performing well in school can get you a discount of up to 25%. Earning this discount can benefit you up until you turn 25.
- Air Bag Discount – Cars that have air bags or motorized seat belts can qualify for discounts of up to 25% or more.
- Discount for Swiching Early – A few companies offer discounts for signing up before your current expiration date. The savings is around 10%.
It’s important to understand that most credits do not apply to the overall cost of the policy. Some only reduce individual premiums such as collision or personal injury protection. So when the math indicates it’s possible to get free car insurance, you won’t be that lucky. But all discounts will help reduce your overall premium however.
A partial list of companies that may offer these benefits include:
- State Farm
- Mercury Insurance
- 21st Century
Check with each insurance company which discounts you may be entitled to. All car insurance discounts may not be available in every state.
How to know if you need help
When it comes to buying adequate coverage, there really is no “best” method to buy coverage. Everyone’s needs are different.
Here are some questions about coverages that could help you determine if your insurance needs would benefit from an agent’s advice.
- Is my teenager covered with friends in the car?
- Do I need replacement cost coverage on my 1994 Ford F-150?
- Can I rent a car in Mexico?
- Does my liability insurance cover pulling a trailer or camper?
- Should I carry comprehensive and collision coverage?
- Will my insurance pay for OEM parts?
- When can my company non-renew my policy?
If you can’t answer these questions but one or more may apply to you then you might want to talk to a licensed insurance agent. If you don’t have a local agent, complete this form.
Coverages available on your insurance policy
Learning about specific coverages of your insurance policy can help you determine which coverages you need and proper limits and deductibles. Insurance terms can be ambiguous and even agents have difficulty translating policy wording.
Collision coverage – Collision insurance pays to fix your vehicle from damage resulting from a collision with a stationary object or other vehicle. You first must pay a deductible and then insurance will cover the remainder.
Collision can pay for things such as rolling your car, colliding with a tree, crashing into a ditch, scraping a guard rail and driving through your garage door. This coverage can be expensive, so analyze the benefit of dropping coverage from vehicles that are 8 years or older. It’s also possible to choose a higher deductible in order to get cheaper collision rates.
Uninsured and underinsured coverage – This provides protection when the “other guys” are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. This coverage pays for injuries sustained by your vehicle’s occupants and damage to your 1994 Ford F-150.
Due to the fact that many drivers carry very low liability coverage limits, it only takes a small accident to exceed their coverage. For this reason, having high UM/UIM coverages is very important. Frequently these limits are similar to your liability insurance amounts.
Liability – Liability coverage can cover damage that occurs to other’s property or people. It protects YOU against claims from other people, and does not provide coverage for damage to your own property or vehicle.
Liability coverage has three limits: bodily injury per person, bodily injury per accident and property damage. You commonly see policy limits of 25/50/25 that translate to a $25,000 limit per person for injuries, a per accident bodily injury limit of $50,000, and a limit of $25,000 paid for damaged property. Some companies may use a combined limit which provides one coverage limit with no separate limits for injury or property damage.
Liability can pay for things like structural damage, bail bonds, attorney fees, loss of income and legal defense fees. How much liability coverage do you need? That is a decision to put some thought into, but consider buying higher limits if possible.
Comprehensive coverages – Comprehensive insurance coverage covers damage that is not covered by collision coverage. You need to pay your deductible first and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage pays for claims such as rock chips in glass, a tree branch falling on your vehicle, hitting a bird, hitting a deer and falling objects. The most you can receive from a comprehensive claim is the actual cash value, so if the vehicle is not worth much it’s not worth carrying full coverage.
Coverage for medical payments – Medical payments and Personal Injury Protection insurance kick in for short-term medical expenses like dental work, ambulance fees, nursing services and funeral costs. They are often utilized in addition to your health insurance policy or if you are not covered by health insurance. They cover all vehicle occupants as well as any family member struck as a pedestrian. PIP coverage is not available in all states and gives slightly broader coverage than med pay
Keep this in mind
In this article, we presented a lot of tips how to shop for 1994 Ford F-150 insurance online. It’s most important to understand that the more times you quote, the higher the chance of saving money. Consumers may even find the biggest savings come from a lesser-known regional company.
Consumers leave their current company for a variety of reasons including high prices, not issuing a premium refund, policy cancellation or high rates after DUI convictions. No matter why you want to switch, finding a new insurance coverage company is easier than you think.
When shopping online for insurance coverage, it’s not a good idea to sacrifice coverage to reduce premiums. There have been many situations where consumers will sacrifice uninsured motorist or liability limits only to find out that the savings was not a smart move. The proper strategy is to buy enough coverage at the best price, not the least amount of coverage.
Additional detailed information is available by following these links:
- State Car Insurance Guides (GEICO)
- How Much is Auto Insurance for a Ford F-150 in Stockton? (QuoteStockton.com)
- Uninsured Motorists: Threats on the Road (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Can I Drive Legally without Insurance? (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Prom Night Tips for Teen Drivers (State Farm)
- Child Safety Seats (Insurance Information Insitute)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will GEICO insure a car not in my name?
- What is covered in a Jeep powertrain warranty?
- Are Jeeps more expensive to insure?
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Ford Explorer Insurance
- Dodge Grand Caravan Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Hyundai Santa Fe Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Nissan Altima Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area