Lower Your 2003 Lincoln LS Insurance Quotes
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Mar 22, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Searching for the cheapest insurance for a Lincoln LS can turn out to be a lot of work, but you can learn these tips to find lower rates. There are both good and bad ways to compare insurance rates so we’re going to tell you the quickest way to price shop coverage for a Lincoln and get the best price possible either online or from local insurance agents.
Lower rates by qualifying for discounts
Auto insurance companies do not advertise every available discount very well, so the following is a list of some of the more common and the more hidden ways to save on auto insurance. If you don’t get every credit you qualify for, you’re just leaving money on the table.
- Organization Discounts – Affiliation with a qualifying organization may earn a discount when buying auto insurance for LS coverage.
- Resident Student – Youth drivers living away from home attending college and don’t have a car can be insured at a reduced rate.
- Senior Citizens – Mature drivers may receive better auto insurance rates for LS coverage.
- Federal Employees – Simply working for the federal government could cut as much as 10% off for LS coverage with select insurance companies.
- Bundle and Save – When you have multiple policies with the same company you could get a discount of approximately 10% to 15%.
- Drive Safe and Save – Insureds without accidents may save up to 50% more for LS coverage than drivers with accidents.
- Auto/Life Discount – Select insurance companies reward you with better rates if you take out a life insurance policy as well.
- Air Bag Discount – Factory air bags or automatic seat belts can receive discounts of 20% or more.
Keep in mind that some of the credits will not apply the whole policy. Some only apply to specific coverage prices like liability and collision coverage. So when the math indicates you can get free auto insurance, you won’t be that lucky.
For a list of companies who offer auto insurance discounts, follow this link.
Quick Insurance Coverage Quotes
Finding lower insurance coverage rates can be relatively painless. You just have to invest a few minutes to compare quotes online from several insurance companies. This can be accomplished using a couple different methods.
- The first (and easiest) way to get quotes for comparison is an all-inclusive rate comparison click to view form in new window. This easy form keeps you from doing separate quotes for each company. A single form will return quotes from all major companies.It’s the quickest way to get rates.
- A more difficult way to get comparison quotes is spending the time to visit the website of each company and complete a new quote form. For examples sake, let’s assume you want to compare Farmers, State Farm and Progressive. To get rate quotes you would need to spend time on each company’s site to input your insurance information, which is why most consumers use the first method.
For a handy list of car insurance company links in your area, click here.
- The least efficient method to compare rates is to drive around to local insurance agencies. The ability to buy insurance online makes this process obsolete unless you have a need for the personal advice that only a license agent can provide. Drivers can price shop your coverage online but buy from a local insurance agent and you’ll learn how to do that later.
It’s up to you how you get prices quotes, just ensure you are comparing apples-to-apples coverage limits and deductibles on every quote. If you compare higher or lower deductibles you will not be able to truly determine the lowest rate.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Car insurance is unique, just like you
When choosing the best insurance coverage for your personal vehicles, there isn’t really a perfect coverage plan. Every insured’s situation is different.
For example, these questions might point out whether your personal situation will benefit from professional help.
- What is the ISO rating for a 2003 Lincoln LS?
- Does my liability insurance cover pulling a trailer or camper?
- Can I rate high risk drivers on liability-only vehicles?
- Am I insured when driving a different vehicle?
- Is pleasure use cheaper than using my 2003 Lincoln LS to commute?
- Should I have combined single limit or split liability limits?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but you think they might apply to your situation, you might consider talking to an insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, fill out this quick form. It’s fast, free and you can get the answers you need.
Insurance coverage considerations
Knowing the specifics of insurance aids in choosing which coverages you need and the correct deductibles and limits. Policy terminology can be difficult to understand and reading a policy is terribly boring.
Comprehensive (Other than Collision)
This coverage pays for damage that is not covered by collision coverage. A deductible will apply and then insurance will cover the rest of the damage.
Comprehensive coverage pays for claims such as damage from getting keyed, hitting a deer and fire damage. The maximum amount you can receive from a comprehensive claim is the market value of your vehicle, so if the vehicle is not worth much consider dropping full coverage.
Protection from uninsured/underinsured drivers
This provides protection from other motorists when they either have no liability insurance or not enough. It can pay for injuries sustained by your vehicle’s occupants and also any damage incurred to your Lincoln LS.
Since a lot of drivers carry very low liability coverage limits, their liability coverage can quickly be exhausted. For this reason, having high UM/UIM coverages is a good idea.
This can cover damage or injury you incur to people or other property. It protects YOU from legal claims by others. It does not cover damage sustained by your vehicle in an accident.
Liability coverage has three limits: per person bodily injury, per accident bodily injury, and a property damage limit. You commonly see liability limits of 100/300/100 which stand for $100,000 bodily injury coverage, a per accident bodily injury limit of $300,000, and a total limit of $100,000 for damage to vehicles and property.
Liability coverage protects against claims like court costs, bail bonds, loss of income, repair costs for stationary objects and attorney fees. How much liability coverage do you need? That is up to you, but consider buying as much as you can afford.
Medical expense insurance
Coverage for medical payments and/or PIP kick in for short-term medical expenses like pain medications, doctor visits and surgery. They can be used in conjunction with a health insurance program or if there is no health insurance coverage. They cover you and your occupants and will also cover getting struck while a pedestrian. PIP coverage is not available in all states and may carry a deductible
Coverage for collisions
Collision coverage will pay to fix damage to your LS resulting from a collision with another vehicle or an object, but not an animal. You will need to pay your deductible then your collision coverage will kick in.
Collision can pay for claims like hitting a mailbox, sideswiping another vehicle and rolling your car. Paying for collision coverage can be pricey, so analyze the benefit of dropping coverage from older vehicles. It’s also possible to bump up the deductible in order to get cheaper collision rates.
Keep this in mind
Affordable 2003 Lincoln LS insurance can be sourced both online in addition to many insurance agents, so you should compare both to get a complete price analysis. Some car insurance companies do not provide online quoting and many times these smaller companies only sell through independent insurance agents.
As you shop your coverage around, it’s very important that you do not reduce needed coverages to save money. In too many instances, drivers have reduced uninsured motorist or liability limits only to regret that their decision to reduce coverage ended up costing them more. Your goal should be to find the BEST coverage at the best price while not skimping on critical coverages.
In this article, we presented a lot of tips how to save on insurance. The most important thing to understand is the more rate quotes you have, the better your chances of lowering your rates. You may even discover the biggest savings come from the smaller companies.
- Information for Teen Drivers (GEICO)
- Air Bags: Potential Dangers to Your Children (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Auto Insurance 101 (About.com)
- Electronic Stability Control FAQ (iihs.org)
- Bodily Injury Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
Frequently Asked Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Toyota Tacoma Insurance
- Ford Edge Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area