Cheap 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Insurance Quotes
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: May 12, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Scraping up a payment for overpriced Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution insurance can take a big chunk out of your personal savings and force you to prioritize other expenses. Comparing price quotes is a great way to tighten up your finances.
Online insurance companies like Allstate, Liberty Mutual and State Farm all claim big savings, bombarding you with ads and it can be hard to ignore the propoganda and effectively compare rates to find the best deal.
Save money by taking advantage of these discounts
The price of auto insurance can be rather high, buy you may qualify for discounts to reduce the price significantly. Larger premium reductions will be automatically applied at the time you complete a quote, but lesser-known reductions have to be specifically requested before you will receive the discount.
- Bundle and Save – If you have multiple policies with the same company you may earn approximately 10% to 15%.
- Multi-car Discount – Buying insurance for more than one vehicle on the same car insurance policy can get a discount on all vehicles.
- Discount for Good Grades – Getting good grades can earn a discount of 20% or more. This discount can apply well after school through age 25.
- Government Employees – Employees or retirees of the government can save as much as 8% for Lancer Evolution insurance depending on your company.
- Homeowners Savings – Being a homeowner can save you money because maintaining a house is proof that your finances are in order.
A little note about advertised discounts, most of the big mark downs will not be given to your bottom line cost. Some only apply to specific coverage prices like medical payments or collision. Just because you may think you can get free auto insurance, companies wouldn’t make money that way. But any discount will reduce your premiums.
For a list of providers offering car insurance discounts, follow this link.
Fast and Easy Insurance Coverage Quotes
There are several ways to compare rate quotes and find the best price. The best way to find the lowest 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution rates involves getting comparison quotes online. It is quite easy and can be accomplished using a couple different methods.
- The best way consumers can make multiple comparisons would be an industry-wide quote request form (click to open form in new window). This easy form eliminates the need for multiple quote forms for each company you want a rate for. Filling out one form will return quotes from multiple companies.
- A slightly less efficient method to get quotes online is spending the time to visit each company website and complete a new quote form. For example, we’ll assume you want to compare USAA, Farmers and Allstate. To get each rate you have to spend time on each company’s site and enter your information, which is why the first method is quicker. For a list of links to insurance companies in your area, click here.
- The hardest way to get comparison rates is driving around to different agent offices. Shopping for insurance coverage online makes this process obsolete unless you prefer the trained guidance that only a license agent can provide. You can, however, obtain prices from the web and get advice from an agent in your area.
It’s up to you which method you use, but make absolute certain that you use the exact same coverage limits for every company. If you compare different deductibles you can’t possibly make an equal comparison. Slightly different limits can make a big difference in price. Just keep in mind that having more price comparisons provides better odds of finding lower pricing.
When should I use an insurance agent?
When choosing the best auto insurance coverage, there isn’t really a one size fits all plan. Your needs are not the same as everyone else’s and your policy should reflect that. Here are some questions about coverages that can help discover whether your personal situation might need professional guidance.
- Is other people’s property covered if stolen from my vehicle?
- Am I covered when driving a rental car?
- Can I pay claims out-of-pocket if I buy high deductibles?
- What is the ISO rating for a 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution?
- Is my custom paint covered by insurance?
- What if I owe more than I can insure my car for?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions, you might consider talking to a licensed agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, fill out this quick form or you can also visit this page to select a carrier
Insurance policy coverages for a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
Knowing the specifics of your insurance policy helps when choosing the right coverages at the best deductibles and correct limits. The coverage terms in a policy can be confusing and nobody wants to actually read their policy. Shown next are typical coverages found on most insurance policies.
Coverage for liability – This coverage provides protection from damage or injury you incur to people or other property by causing an accident. It protects you from claims by other people. It does not cover damage to your own property or vehicle.
Split limit liability has three limits of coverage: bodily injury per person, bodily injury per accident and property damage. Your policy might show values of 100/300/100 that means you have $100,000 bodily injury coverage, a limit of $300,000 in injury protection per accident, and $100,000 of coverage for damaged property. Alternatively, you may have a combined single limit or CSL that pays claims from the same limit rather than limiting it on a per person basis.
Liability insurance covers claims like loss of income, medical services, pain and suffering and repair bills for other people’s vehicles. The amount of liability coverage you purchase is a decision to put some thought into, but you should buy as much as you can afford.
Comprehensive insurance – Comprehensive insurance coverage will pay to fix damage OTHER than collision with another vehicle or object. You need to pay your deductible first then your comprehensive coverage will pay.
Comprehensive insurance covers claims such as damage from a tornado or hurricane, hitting a deer, damage from flooding and a tree branch falling on your vehicle. The maximum amount your insurance company will pay is the cash value of the vehicle, so if the vehicle is not worth much consider removing comprehensive coverage.
Coverage for medical expenses – Med pay and PIP coverage kick in for immediate expenses such as nursing services, ambulance fees and surgery. The coverages can be used to cover expenses not covered by your health insurance plan or if there is no health insurance coverage. It covers not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants and also covers if you are hit as a while walking down the street. PIP coverage is not universally available but can be used in place of medical payments coverage
Coverage for uninsured or underinsured drivers – Your UM/UIM coverage gives you protection from other drivers when they are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. Covered claims include hospital bills for your injuries and damage to your Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution.
Since a lot of drivers only purchase the least amount of liability that is required, their liability coverage can quickly be exhausted. This is the reason having UM/UIM coverage is very important. Most of the time these coverages are similar to your liability insurance amounts.
Collision coverage – Collision coverage will pay to fix damage to your Lancer Evolution resulting from a collision with another vehicle or an object, but not an animal. You have to pay a deductible then your collision coverage will kick in.
Collision coverage protects against things such as hitting a parking meter, backing into a parked car and crashing into a building. This coverage can be expensive, so analyze the benefit of dropping coverage from lower value vehicles. Drivers also have the option to raise the deductible in order to get cheaper collision rates.
More quotes mean more savings
Low-cost 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution insurance is available on the web in addition to many insurance agents, so compare prices from both to get a complete price analysis. There are still a few companies who do not provide you the ability to get quotes online and usually these small, regional companies provide coverage only through local independent agents.
When trying to cut insurance costs, don’t be tempted to skimp on critical coverages to save a buck or two. There have been many situations where consumers will sacrifice collision coverage only to discover later that it was a big mistake. Your focus should be to find the BEST coverage at the best price, not the least amount of coverage.
To read more, feel free to browse these articles:
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will GEICO insure a car not in my name?
- What is covered in a Jeep powertrain warranty?
- Are Jeeps more expensive to insure?
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Jeep Wrangler Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Chevrolet Equinox Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area