Cheapest 2004 Infiniti FX35 Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Jun 3, 2023
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Searching for lower auto insurance rates for your Infiniti FX35? Feel like you’re a prisoner to overpriced auto insurance? Believe me when I say many consumers are feeling buyer’s remorse and feel like there’s no way out.
Many car insurance companies compete to insure your vehicles, and it can be difficult to compare rates to find the absolute best rates possible.
Infiniti FX35 insurance rates are influenced by…
An important part of buying insurance is that you know the factors that go into determining your insurance rates. Having a good understanding of what influences your rates empowers consumers to make smart changes that will entitle you to much lower annual insurance costs.
- Liability coverage is peace of mind – Your policy’s liability coverage is the protection when a court rules you are at fault for damages from an accident. Liability insurance provides legal defense coverage which can be incredibly expensive. Liability insurance is quite affordable as compared to coverage for physical damage, so drivers should carry high limits.
- Having a spouse can save you money – Having a wife or husband can get you a discount on your insurance policy. Having a spouse means you’re more mature and responsible it has been statistically shown that married drivers get in fewer accidents.
- An active claims history can cost you – If you are a frequent claim filer, you can expect either a policy non-renewal or much higher rates. Companies provide discounts to drivers who do not rely on their insurance for small claims. Auto insurance is intended for the bigger claims that can’t be paid out-of-pocket.
- Add-on coverages can add up – There are quite a few extra coverages that you can buy on your insurance policy. Coverages like personal injury protection, towing coverage and additional equipment coverage are examples of these. They may seem good at first, but now you might not need them so get rid of them and save.
- Do you qualify for a multi-policy discount? – Some insurance companies provide better rates to policyholders who carry more than one policy in the form of a multi-policy discount. Even if you’re getting this discount you still need to compare rates to verify if the discount is saving money.
- A lapse in coverage is a bad thing – Driving with no insurance can get your license suspended and insurance companies will penalize you for letting your insurance expire. Not only will rates go up, failure to provide proof of insurance will get you a license revocation or jail time.
Discounts are basically free money
Car insurance companies do not advertise every discount in a way that’s easy to find, so here is a list both the well known and the harder-to-find savings tricks you should be using.
- Low Mileage – Keeping the miles down on your Infiniti could be rewarded with lower rates on the low mileage vehicles.
- Save over 55 – Older drivers may be able to get a small decrease in premiums on FX35 insurance.
- Anti-theft System – Cars that have factory anti-theft systems can help prevent theft and will save you 10% or more.
- Auto/Life Discount – Larger companies have lower rates if you buy a life insurance policy as well.
- Multiple Vehicles – Buying insurance for multiple vehicles on one policy may reduce the rate for each vehicle.
- Drive Safe and Save – Drivers who avoid accidents may receive a discount up to 45% less on FX35 insurance than drivers with accident claims.
- Claim Free – Claim-free drivers can save substantially when compared to accident-prone drivers.
- Braking Control Discount – Cars that have steering control and anti-lock brakes are safer to drive and will save you 10% or more.
- New Car Discount – Insuring a new car can save up to 30% compared to insuring an older model.
- Pay Now and Pay Less – If paying your policy premium upfront instead of monthly or quarterly installments you may reduce your total bill.
It’s important to note that some of the credits will not apply to the entire policy premium. Most only apply to the price of certain insurance coverages like collision or personal injury protection. So when the math indicates having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, it doesn’t quite work that way.
A partial list of companies that may have these benefits include:
Check with every prospective company which discounts they offer. Discounts might not apply everywhere.
Which insurance is the “right” coverage?
When buying the best auto insurance coverage, there really is no best way to insure your cars. Everyone’s situation is a little different so your insurance needs to address that. Here are some questions about coverages that can aid in determining if you would benefit from professional advice.
- Do I need PIP (personal injury protection) coverage in my state?
- Do I have coverage when pulling a U-Haul trailer?
- What is no-fault insurance?
- What exactly is covered by my policy?
- If I drive on a suspended license am I covered?
- Am I covered if I break a side mirror?
If you’re not sure about those questions, then you may want to think about talking to an insurance agent. If you don’t have a local agent, complete this form or go to this page to view a list of companies.
Auto insurance coverages
Knowing the specifics of a insurance policy can be of help when determining appropriate coverage at the best deductibles and correct limits. The coverage terms in a policy can be difficult to understand and coverage can change by endorsement. Shown next are typical coverages available from insurance companies.
Auto collision coverage
This pays for damage to your FX35 from colliding with another car or object. You will need to pay your deductible then your collision coverage will kick in.
Collision can pay for things such as crashing into a building, colliding with another moving vehicle, driving through your garage door, hitting a parking meter and hitting a mailbox. This coverage can be expensive, so consider removing coverage from lower value vehicles. It’s also possible to bump up the deductible to save money on collision insurance.
Comprehensive coverage (or Other than Collision)
Comprehensive insurance coverage will pay to fix damage caused by mother nature, theft, vandalism and other events. You need to pay your deductible first then your comprehensive coverage will pay.
Comprehensive coverage protects against claims such as hitting a deer, a broken windshield and falling objects. The maximum payout you can receive from a comprehensive claim is the actual cash value, so if the vehicle is not worth much consider removing comprehensive coverage.
Insurance for medical payments
Coverage for medical payments and/or PIP kick in for short-term medical expenses for ambulance fees, X-ray expenses, dental work and hospital visits. They are used in conjunction with a health insurance plan or if you do not have health coverage. Coverage applies to not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants in addition to getting struck while a pedestrian. PIP coverage is not available in all states but it provides additional coverages not offered by medical payments coverage
Coverage for liability
Liability coverage protects you from damages or injuries you inflict on other’s property or people in an accident. This insurance protects YOU against other people’s claims, and does not provide coverage for your own vehicle damage or injuries.
It consists of three limits, bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. You might see policy limits of 25/50/25 that means you have a $25,000 limit per person for injuries, $50,000 for the entire accident, and a limit of $25,000 paid for damaged property.
Liability coverage protects against things such as court costs, bail bonds and medical expenses. How much coverage you buy is a personal decision, but buy higher limits if possible.
Uninsured Motorist or Underinsured Motorist insurance
This protects you and your vehicle from other drivers when they either are underinsured or have no liability coverage at all. Covered losses include injuries sustained by your vehicle’s occupants as well as your vehicle’s damage.
Since a lot of drivers have only the minimum liability required by law, their limits can quickly be used up. For this reason, having high UM/UIM coverages is a good idea.
Be a smart shopper
Cost effective 2004 Infiniti FX35 insurance is available both online as well as from independent agents, so you should be comparing quotes from both so you have a total pricing picture. Some companies don’t offer online price quotes and many times these regional insurance providers only sell through independent insurance agents.
While you’re price shopping online, don’t be tempted to reduce coverage to reduce premium. There are many occasions where someone dropped full coverage only to regret that their decision to reduce coverage ended up costing them more. The aim is to purchase plenty of coverage at an affordable rate while still protecting your assets.
To read more, feel free to browse the resources below:
- Property Damage Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
- Alcohol Impaired Driving FAQ (iihs.org)
- Tools for Teen Driving Safety (State Farm)
- Car Insurance for Teen Drivers with Divorced Parents (Allstate)
- Teen Driver Statistics (Insurance Information Insitute)
- How Can I Save Money on Auto Insurance? (Insurance Information Insitute)
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I determine the right auto insurance coverHow can I determine the right auto insurance coverage for my needs?age for my needs?
It’s essential to assess your specific situation and ask questions like whether you need personal injury protection (PIP) coverage, coverage for towing a trailer, understanding no-fault insurance, knowing what exactly is covered by your policy, and whether you are covered if driving on a suspended license or breaking a side mirror. If uncertain, consulting an insurance agent can provide professional advice tailored to your circumstances.
What coverages are typically included in auto insurance policies?
Auto insurance policies commonly include coverages such as liability, collision, comprehensive, medical payments, and uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage. The specific details and limits can vary.
Can paying the policy premium upfront save money?
Yes, paying your insurance premium upfront instead of in monthly or quarterly installments may result in a reduced total bill.
Can insuring a new car save money compared to an older model?
Yes, insuring a new car can sometimes save up to 30% compared to insuring an older model due to the vehicle’s advanced safety features and lower risk of mechanical issues.
How can I find cost-effective insurance for my Infiniti FX35?
You can compare quotes online from both direct insurance companies and independent agents. Avoid reducing coverage to lower premiums, as it may lead to higher costs in the long run.
Can older drivers save on insurance premiums?
Yes, older drivers, typically those over the age of 55, may be eligible for a small decrease in insurance premiums due to their experience and lower accident risk.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Volkswagen Jetta Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Ford Escape Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Chevrolet Cruze Insurance
- Subaru Forester Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area