2004 Infiniti M45 Insurance Rates
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Jun 12, 2015
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Average insurance rates for an 2004 Infiniti M45 are $1,076 a year for full coverage insurance. Comprehensive costs around $198, collision costs $260, and liability insurance costs $460. Buying a liability-only policy costs as little as $510 a year, with high-risk insurance costing around $2,308. Teen drivers receive the highest rates at $4,240 a year or more.
Annual premium for full coverage: $1,076
Rate estimates for 2004 Infiniti M45 Insurance
Rate data is compiled from all 50 U.S. states and averaged for all 2004 Infiniti M45 models. Rates are based on a 40-year-old male driver, $500 comprehensive and collision deductibles, and a clean driving record. Remaining premium consists of UM/UIM coverage, Medical/PIP, and policy fees.
Price Range by Coverage and Risk
For a middle-aged driver, prices range go from as low as $510 for the bare minimum liability coverage to a much higher rate of $2,308 for a high risk driver.
These differences illustrate why anyone shopping for car insurance should compare rates for a specific zip code and risk profile, rather than relying on price averages.
Use the form below to get rates for your location.
Enter your zip code below to view companies based on your location that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Recommended Companies for Cheap 2004 Infiniti M45 Insurance
Want better insurance coverage rates for your Infiniti M45? Having to pay for overpriced Infiniti M45 insurance can drain your bank account and make it impossible to make ends meet. Doing a price comparison is free and is an excellent way to lower your monthly bill. Because you have many choices, it can be hard to locate the lowest cost car insurance company.
Shopping for more affordable coverage is easy if you know what you’re doing. If you are insured now or need new coverage, you can use this information to find the best rates and possibly find even better coverage. Consumers just need to know the best way to buy auto insurance online.
How to save on 2004 Infiniti M45 insurance
Insurance can cost an arm and a leg, but you may find discounts that you may not know about. A few discounts will automatically apply when you quote, but less common discounts must be inquired about prior to getting the savings. If they aren’t giving you every credit possible, you are throwing money away.
- Senior Discount – If you’re over the age of 55, you may be able to get better car insurance rates on M45 coverage.
- Good Student – A discount for being a good student can be rewarded with saving of up to 25%. The good student discount can last well after school through age 25.
- Accident Forgiveness – A handful of insurance companies will forgive one accident before your rates go up if your claims history is clear for a set time period.
- Life Insurance – Some companies give better rates if you take out life insurance from them.
- Driver’s Ed – Require your teen driver to successfully complete driver’s ed class if it’s offered in school.
- Own a Home – Being a homeowner may earn you a small savings due to the fact that maintaining a home shows financial diligence.
Keep in mind that some of the credits will not apply to the entire policy premium. The majority will only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as physical damage coverage or medical payments. Even though it may seem like you could get a free car insurance policy, you won’t be that lucky. Any qualifying discounts will cut the cost of coverage.
Companies who might offer these discounts include:
It’s a good idea to ask every prospective company what discounts are available to you. Discounts may not be available everywhere.
These factors can influence what you pay for Infiniti M45 insurance
Smart consumers have a good feel for the factors that play a part in calculating car insurance rates. When you know what positively or negatively influences your rates enables informed choices that may reward you with lower car insurance prices.
- Discounts for married couples – Having a spouse can get you a discount on your car insurance policy. Having a spouse translates into being more mature than a single person and it’s proven that drivers who are married are more cautious.
- Better crash test results mean better rates – Safer cars get lower rates. Safe vehicles result in less severe injuries and better occupant protection translates into fewer and smaller insurance claims passed on to you as lower rates. If the Infiniti M45 earned at least four stars on Safercar.gov or an “acceptable” rating on iihs.org you may qualify for a discount.
- Careful drivers pay lower rates – Good drivers get better rates compared to drivers with tickets. Just one citation can increase rates twenty percent or more. If you have flagrant violations like DWI, reckless driving or hit and run convictions may find they need to submit a SR-22 or proof of financial responsibility to the state department of motor vehicles in order to keep their license.
- How many coverages with the same company – Most insurance companies provide better rates to customers who have multiple policies with them. It’s known as a multi-policy discount. Discounts can be 10 percent or more. Even if you’re getting this discount it’s still a good idea to comparison shop to ensure the best deal. You may still be able to find a better deal by insuring with multiple companies.
- Extra coverages can waste money – There are many extra coverages you can purchase if you aren’t careful. Coverages for roadside assistance, better glass coverage and additional equipment coverage are examples of these. These may sound like a good investment initially, but now you might not need them so eliminate them to save money.
- Older drivers pay less – Young drivers have a tendency to be more careless when behind the wheel so they pay higher car insurance rates. Older insureds are viewed as being more responsible, statistically cause fewer accidents and get fewer tickets.
- Protect your assets with liability insurance – Liability insurance provides coverage if ever a court rules you are at fault for damages caused by your negligence. Liability insurance provides legal defense coverage which can cost thousands of dollars. This coverage is very inexpensive compared to physical damage coverage, so buy as much as you can afford.
Tailor your coverage to you
When buying the right insurance coverage for your vehicles, there really is not a perfect coverage plan. Your needs are not the same as everyone else’s so your insurance needs to address that. These are some specific questions could help you determine whether or not you will benefit from professional help.
- Can I make deliveries for my home business?
- I have good health insurance, so how much medical payments coverage do I need?
- Does having multiple vehicles earn me a discount?
- Where can I find high-risk insurance?
- How do I file an SR-22 for a DUI in my state?
- When should I buy a commercial auto policy?
If you’re not sure about those questions, you may need to chat with a licensed agent. If you don’t have a local agent, fill out this quick form or you can also visit this page to select a carrier It only takes a few minutes and can provide invaluable advice.
Save $398 a year? Really?
Consumers get pounded daily by advertisements for cheaper car insurance from companies such as GEICO, State Farm and Progressive. They all say the same thing of big savings if you change your policy.
How does each company make the same claim? It’s all in the numbers.
Different companies have a preferred profile for the driver that makes them money. An example of a profitable customer might be profiled as between the ages of 40 and 55, a clean driving record, and drives newer vehicles. A driver that hits that “sweet spot” receives the best rates and most likely will save when they switch companies.
Potential customers who don’t measure up to this ideal profile will have to pay higher prices and this can result in business not being written. The ads state “customers that switch” not “everyone that quotes” save that much. This is how insurance companies can claim big savings.
Because of the profiling, you absolutely need to get a wide range of price quotes. It is impossible to predict which insurance companies will give you the biggest savings on Infiniti M45 insurance.
Insurance coverage breakdown
Learning about specific coverages of a insurance policy can be of help when determining the best coverages for your vehicles. The coverage terms in a policy can be confusing and nobody wants to actually read their policy. Below you’ll find the usual coverages found on most insurance policies.
Comprehensive insurance coverage pays to fix your vehicle from damage caused by mother nature, theft, vandalism and other events. You first have to pay a deductible and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive insurance covers things such as a tree branch falling on your vehicle, damage from getting keyed and damage from flooding. The maximum amount a insurance company will pay at claim time is the actual cash value, so if your deductible is as high as the vehicle’s value it’s not worth carrying full coverage.
Collision coverage protection
Collision insurance pays for damage to your M45 resulting from colliding with another car or object. You will need to pay your deductible then the remaining damage will be paid by your insurance company.
Collision coverage protects against claims like driving through your garage door, crashing into a ditch, sustaining damage from a pot hole and colliding with a tree. Paying for collision coverage can be pricey, so you might think about dropping it from lower value vehicles. Drivers also have the option to bump up the deductible to get cheaper collision coverage.
Liability car insurance
Liability insurance provides protection from damage or injury you incur to other people or property in an accident. This insurance protects YOU from legal claims by others, and does not provide coverage for your own vehicle damage or injuries.
It consists of three limits, bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. You might see limits of 25/50/25 which means a $25,000 limit per person for injuries, a limit of $50,000 in injury protection per accident, and property damage coverage for $25,000. Another option is a combined single limit or CSL that pays claims from the same limit without having the split limit caps.
Liability insurance covers claims like legal defense fees, structural damage, bail bonds and court costs. How much coverage you buy is a personal decision, but buy higher limits if possible.
Coverage for medical payments
Med pay and PIP coverage provide coverage for immediate expenses such as chiropractic care, pain medications and dental work. They are often utilized in addition to your health insurance program or if you lack health insurance entirely. It covers not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants in addition to if you are hit as a while walking down the street. PIP is not universally available and gives slightly broader coverage than med pay
Uninsured and underinsured coverage
This coverage protects you and your vehicle from other drivers when they do not carry enough liability coverage. It can pay for injuries to you and your family as well as damage to your Infiniti M45.
Due to the fact that many drivers have only the minimum liability required by law, it only takes a small accident to exceed their coverage. That’s why carrying high Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage should not be overlooked. Normally your uninsured/underinsured motorist coverages are set the same as your liablity limits.
A tidy conclusion
Low-cost 2004 Infiniti M45 insurance can be sourced both online and with local insurance agents, and you need to price shop both to get a complete price analysis. Some insurance providers do not offer you the ability to get quotes online and most of the time these regional insurance providers sell through independent agents.
While you’re price shopping online, don’t be tempted to buy less coverage just to save a little money. Too many times, an insured cut full coverage only to find out that the small savings ended up costing them much more. The aim is to purchase plenty of coverage at the best price, not the least amount of coverage.
To learn more, link through to these articles:
- Safety Tips for Teen Drivers (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Choosing an Insurance Company (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Top Signs Your Brakes are Giving Out (State Farm)
- Understanding Rental Car Insurance (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Coverage Information (Progressive Insurance)
- Driving in Bad Weather (Insurance Information Insitute)
Rates by U.S. City
|New York City, NY||$1,701|
|Los Angeles, CA||$1,839|
Need a specific model?
Choose your model and trim below
Rates by Driver Age
Full coverage, $500 deductibles
Rates by Deductible
Full coverage, driver age 40
Rates by Liability Limit
Full coverage, driver age 40
Rates for High Risk Drivers
Full coverage, $500 deductibles, two speeding tickets, and one at-fault accident
If a financial responsibility filing is required, the additional charge below may also apply.
Potential Rate Discounts
If you qualify for discounts, you may save the amounts shown below.
|5-yr Accident Free||$67|
|5-yr Claim Free||$68|
|Paid in Full/EFT||$41|
Discounts are estimated and may not be available from every company or in every state.