2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor Insurance Rates
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Aug 24, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Trying to find lower insurance rates for your Mitsubishi Endeavor? Are you a victim of overpriced insurance? Believe me when I say there are many consumers feeling the pinch from expensive insurance.
Lots of car insurance companies contend to insure your vehicles, so it’s not easy to compare every company to get the best price available.
If you have car insurance now, you should be able to cut costs considerably using these tips. Finding the best rates is not that difficult. Although vehicle owners must comprehend the methods companies use to compete online.
Automobile Insurance Quotes
When shopping for insurance coverage there are multiple ways to get quotes from different insurance companies. The simplest method to find the lowest 2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor rates consists of shopping online. This is very easy and can be done in just a few minutes using one of these methods.
- The single most time-saving way to find the lowest comparison rates is an all-inclusive rate comparison click here to open form in new window. This method saves time by eliminating a different quote for every insurance coverage company. In just a few minutes this one form gets you price quotes from several companies.
- A slightly less efficient method to obtain and compare quotes online is to take the time to go to each company’s website and request a quote. For example, we’ll assume you want comparison quotes from GEICO, Allstate and Travelers. You would have to spend time on each company’s site and enter your information, which is why the first method is quicker. For a handy list of car insurance company links in your area, click here.
It’s your choice how you get your quotes, but make absolute certain that you use exactly the same coverage limits and deductibles for every company. If you use different limits and deductibles on each one it will be impossible to determine which rate is truly the best. Just a small difference in coverage limits may result in large price differences. And when price shopping your coverage, having more price comparisons helps locate the best rates.
Lower rates by qualifying for discounts
Insuring your fleet can be pricey, but you can get discounts that can drop the cost substantially. Some discounts apply automatically at the time of purchase, but some may not be applied and must be requested specifically before you will receive the discount.
- Military Rewards – Being deployed with a military unit may qualify for rate reductions.
- Auto/Life Discount – Select insurance companies reward you with lower rates if you buy life insurance from them.
- Seat Belts Save – Drivers who require all occupants to use a seat belt can save 10% or more off your PIP or medical payments premium.
- Driver Safety – Taking part in a course in driver safety could save 5% or more if your company offers it.
- Accident Free – Drivers with accident-free driving histories pay much less as compared to bad drivers.
- Sign Online – Some insurance companies give back up to $50 for buying a policy and signing up digitally online.
- Student in College – Any of your kids who live away from home and do not have a car may qualify for this discount.
It’s important to note that some credits don’t apply to all coverage premiums. A few only apply to the price of certain insurance coverages like comprehensive or collision. Even though it may seem like adding up those discounts means a free policy, companies wouldn’t make money that way. But all discounts will bring down your premiums.
A partial list of companies that may have these discounts include:
It’s a good idea to ask each insurance company what discounts are available to you. Savings might not be offered everywhere.
Car insurance is unique, just like you
When it comes to buying proper insurance coverage for your personal vehicles, there isn’t really a best way to insure your cars. Each situation is unique and a cookie cutter policy won’t apply. For example, these questions may help you determine whether you might need an agent’s assistance.
- Do I have newly-aquired coverage?
- What companies insure drivers after a DUI or DWI?
- When should I not file a claim?
- Do I really need UM/UIM coverage?
- What are the financial responsibility laws in my state?
- What are the best liability limits?
- Do I have coverage for damage caused while driving under the influence?
- Should I carry comprehensive and collision coverage?
If you’re not sure about those questions, then you may want to think about talking to a licensed agent. To find an agent in your area, simply complete this short form or you can also visit this page to select a carrier
Elements that influence Mitsubishi Endeavor insurance rates
An important part of buying insurance is that you know some of the elements that play a part in calculating the rates you pay for car insurance. Knowing what influences your rates empowers consumers to make smart changes that can help you get lower car insurance prices.
Shown below are a partial list of the pieces used by your company to calculate your rates.
- Equipment add-ons that lower car insurance rates – Owning a car with anti-theft technology or alarm system can save you a little every year. Theft prevention devices such as vehicle immobilizer systems, General Motors OnStar and LoJack tracking systems can help prevent your vehicle from being stolen.
- Multi-policy discounts can save money – Most car insurance companies will award you with lower prices to policyholders who carry more than one policy such as combining an auto and homeowners policy. Discounts can amount to ten or even up to twenty percent in some cases. Even if you’re getting this discount it’s in your best interest to shop around to ensure the best deal. You may still be able to find a better deal by insuring with multiple companies.
- Marriage pays dividends – Having a spouse can actually save you money when buying car insurance. It means you’re more mature it has been statistically shown that drivers who are married are more cautious.
- Bump up deductibles to save – Physical damage deductibles represent how much money you are required to spend out-of-pocket before your car insurance pays a claim. Physical damage coverage, termed comprehensive and collision coverage on your policy, insures against damage to your car. A few examples of covered claims are colliding with a building, vandalism, and windstorm damage. The more money you have to pay, the less your company will charge you for insurance for Endeavor coverage.
- Older drivers pay less – Older drivers are more responsible, tend to cause fewer accidents and tend to be better behind the wheel. Teen drivers tend to be careless and easily distracted behind the wheel and because of this, their car insurance rates are much higher.
The fine print in car insurance ads
Car insurance companies such as GEICO, State Farm and Progressive constantly bombard you with ads on TV and radio. They all seem to make an identical promise that you can save if you switch to them. How do they all make the same claim?
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
All the different companies are able to cherry pick for the type of customer that is profitable for them. For example, a driver they prefer might be over the age of 40, is a homeowner, and has excellent credit. Any driver who fits that profile gets the lowest rates and most likely will save quite a bit of money when switching.
Potential insureds who do not match these standards will be charged higher prices which usually ends up with the customer not buying. The ads state “customers who switch” not “everybody who quotes” save that much money. That’s why insurance companies can state the savings.
That is why you should compare as many rates as you can. It is impossible to predict which car insurance company will have the lowest Mitsubishi Endeavor insurance rates.
Car insurance coverage options for a 2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor
Learning about specific coverages of a car insurance policy can help you determine appropriate coverage at the best deductibles and correct limits. Car insurance terms can be ambiguous and even agents have difficulty translating policy wording. Shown next are the usual coverages available from car insurance companies.
This coverage will pay to fix damage to your Endeavor resulting from colliding with another vehicle or an object, but not an animal. A deductible applies and then insurance will cover the remainder.
Collision coverage pays for claims such as hitting a mailbox, rolling your car, sustaining damage from a pot hole and crashing into a building. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so analyze the benefit of dropping coverage from vehicles that are older. Another option is to increase the deductible in order to get cheaper collision rates.
Uninsured and underinsured coverage
This coverage protects you and your vehicle from other drivers when they are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. This coverage pays for injuries sustained by your vehicle’s occupants and damage to your 2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor.
Since a lot of drivers have only the minimum liability required by law, their limits can quickly be used up. For this reason, having high UM/UIM coverages is very important. Normally your uninsured/underinsured motorist coverages are similar to your liability insurance amounts.
This pays to fix your vehicle from damage OTHER than collision with another vehicle or object. You first have to pay a deductible then your comprehensive coverage will pay.
Comprehensive coverage pays for claims such as hitting a deer, damage from getting keyed, damage from a tornado or hurricane and hail damage. The maximum payout your car insurance company will pay is the ACV or actual cash value, so if the vehicle is not worth much consider removing comprehensive coverage.
This can cover damage or injury you incur to other people or property that is your fault. This coverage protects you against claims from other people. It does not cover your injuries or vehicle damage.
Coverage consists of three different limits, bodily injury for each person, bodily injury for the entire accident, and a limit for property damage. As an example, you may have liability limits of 25/50/25 that means you have $25,000 bodily injury coverage, a per accident bodily injury limit of $50,000, and a total limit of $25,000 for damage to vehicles and property. Occasionally you may see a combined limit that pays claims from the same limit with no separate limits for injury or property damage.
Liability coverage protects against claims like pain and suffering, structural damage, court costs, funeral expenses and repair costs for stationary objects. How much liability should you purchase? That is your choice, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase as much as you can afford.
Coverage for medical payments
Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and medical payments coverage reimburse you for bills like funeral costs, ambulance fees and chiropractic care. The coverages can be used to cover expenses not covered by your health insurance policy or if you lack health insurance entirely. They cover all vehicle occupants and will also cover being hit by a car walking across the street. Personal injury protection coverage is only offered in select states but can be used in place of medical payments coverage
Compare but don’t skimp
While you’re price shopping online, make sure you don’t reduce coverage to reduce premium. There have been many cases where an accident victim reduced liability limits or collision coverage to discover at claim time they didn’t purchase enough coverage. Your focus should be to get the best coverage possible at the best price while not skimping on critical coverages.
Low-cost 2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor insurance is attainable both online as well as from independent agents, so compare prices from both to have the best rate selection. There are still a few companies who don’t offer the ability to get a quote online and these smaller companies work with independent agents.
To learn more, take a look at the resources below:
- Eight Auto Insurance Myths (Insurance Information Insitute)
- If I File a Claim will My Insurance Go Up? (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Young Drivers: The High Risk Years Video (iihs.org)
- Older Drivers FAQ (iihs.org)
- Smart Auto Insurance Tips (Insurance Information Insitute)
- How to Avoid Common Accidents (State Farm)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will GEICO insure a car not in my name?
- What is covered in a Jeep powertrain warranty?
- Are Jeeps more expensive to insure?
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Chevrolet Impala Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Dodge Grand Caravan Insurance
- Ford Explorer Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- GMC Sierra Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area