Cheapest 2006 Lexus GS 430 Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Sep 2, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Are you overwhelmed by the number of auto insurance companies? Many other consumers are too. Consumers have so many companies to choose from that it can quickly become a real challenge to find the lowest price.
If you have car insurance now, you stand a good chance to be able to reduce your rates substantially using this strategy. Pricing cheaper insurance coverage is simple if you know the tricks. Nevertheless, drivers can benefit from knowing how the larger insurance companies sell online and apply this information to your search.
Don’t miss these ten discounts
Companies don’t always publicize all available discounts very well, so we researched some of the best known and the more hidden ways to save on insurance coverage.
- Auto/Life Discount – Larger companies have lower rates if you buy life insurance.
- New Vehicle Savings – Putting insurance coverage on a new car can cost up to 25% less compared to insuring an older model.
- Payment Discounts – By paying your policy upfront instead of paying each month you can actually save on your bill.
- Air Bag Discount – Factory air bags may earn rate discounts of 20% or more.
- Accident Forgiveness – Certain companies will allow you to have one accident before hitting you with a surcharge if your claims history is clear for a set time period.
- Organization Discounts – Participating in a qualifying organization may earn a discount when buying insurance coverage for GS 430 insurance.
- Theft Prevention System – Cars that have factory anti-theft systems are stolen less frequently and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- Safety Course Discount – Taking part in a defensive driving course can save you 5% or more if you qualify.
- Senior Citizens – Mature drivers may qualify for a discount up to 10% for GS 430 insurance.
- Use Seat Belts – Requiring all passengers to buckle their seat belts can save up to 15% off your medical payments premium.
It’s important to understand that most discounts do not apply to the entire policy premium. Some only apply to the cost of specific coverages such as collision or personal injury protection. So when it seems like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, insurance coverage companies aren’t that generous.
Companies that may have some of the above discounts may include but are not limited to:
Double check with every prospective company which discounts they offer. Some discounts may not be available in your state.
When might I need help?
When it comes to buying the right insurance coverage for your vehicles, there really is not a “best” method to buy coverage. Every insured’s situation is different.
These are some specific questions might help in determining if your insurance needs will benefit from professional help.
- Does liability extend to a camper or trailer?
- When should I not file a claim?
- If my pet gets injured in an accident are they covered?
- Do I need motorclub coverage?
- Can my babysitter drive my car?
- Do I have coverage when using my vehicle for my home business?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions, then you may want to think about talking to a licensed insurance agent. To find an agent in your area, complete this form.
Car insurance 101
Having a good grasp of a insurance policy helps when choosing the right coverages at the best deductibles and correct limits. The coverage terms in a policy can be confusing and even agents have difficulty translating policy wording.
Comprehensive insurance – Comprehensive insurance covers damage caused by mother nature, theft, vandalism and other events. You first have to pay a deductible then the remaining damage will be covered by your comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage pays for claims such as falling objects, rock chips in glass, hitting a bird, hitting a deer and theft. The maximum payout you’ll receive from a claim is the ACV or actual cash value, so if the vehicle is not worth much it’s probably time to drop comprehensive insurance.
Collision – This coverage pays for damage to your GS 430 resulting from a collision with another car or object. You will need to pay your deductible then the remaining damage will be paid by your insurance company.
Collision can pay for claims such as sustaining damage from a pot hole, crashing into a ditch, damaging your car on a curb and scraping a guard rail. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so consider dropping it from lower value vehicles. It’s also possible to bump up the deductible to bring the cost down.
Coverage for medical expenses – Med pay and PIP coverage pay for short-term medical expenses for things like dental work, funeral costs, pain medications, rehabilitation expenses and hospital visits. They are often utilized in addition to your health insurance policy or if you lack health insurance entirely. Medical payments and PIP cover you and your occupants and also covers if you are hit as a while walking down the street. Personal Injury Protection is not available in all states and gives slightly broader coverage than med pay
Coverage for uninsured or underinsured drivers – This coverage protects you and your vehicle’s occupants when the “other guys” are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. It can pay for hospital bills for your injuries and damage to your 2006 Lexus GS 430.
Since a lot of drivers only carry the minimum required liability limits, their limits can quickly be used up. This is the reason having UM/UIM coverage is a good idea.
Liability insurance – This coverage provides protection from damage that occurs to a person or their property that is your fault. Coverage consists of three different limits, bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. Your policy might show values of 50/100/50 that translate to a limit of $50,000 per injured person, a limit of $100,000 in injury protection per accident, and $50,000 of coverage for damaged property.
Liability coverage protects against things like legal defense fees, bail bonds and emergency aid. The amount of liability coverage you purchase is a personal decision, but you should buy as large an amount as possible.
Pennies from heaven
We just presented a lot of techniques to lower your 2006 Lexus GS 430 insurance rates. The key concept to understand is the more companies you get rates for, the better your chances of lowering your rates. Consumers could even find that the lowest rates come from a lesser-known regional company.
Affordable insurance can be bought both online as well as from independent agents, and you should be comparing both in order to have the best chance of saving money. There are still a few companies who don’t offer online price quotes and most of the time these small, regional companies sell through independent agents.
Drivers who switch companies do it for a number of reasons such as questionable increases in premium, denial of a claim, delays in paying claims or even poor customer service. It doesn’t matter why you want to switch choosing a new insurance company is pretty easy and you might even save some money in the process.
To learn more, feel free to visit the following helpful articles:
- What is Covered by an Auto Insurance Policy? (Insurance Information Insitute)
- What is Covered by GAP Insurance? (Allstate)
- Protect Yourself Against Auto Theft (Insurance Information Insitute)
- What is Full Coverage? (Allstate)
- Safety Belts FAQ (iihs.org)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Find Cheaper Named Operator Policy Car Insurance Rates in 2023
- Will Geico Insure a Car Not in My Name? 2023
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do Trucks Cost More to Insure? 2023
- How Long Does a Dui Stay on Your Record? 2023
- Does the Porsche Club of America Offer Car Insurance? 2023
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Honda Odyssey Insurance
- Chevrolet Malibu Insurance
- Subaru Outback Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area