2007 Audi A8 Insurance Rates
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Feb 28, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Average insurance rates for an 2007 Audi A8 are $1,280 a year with full coverage. Comprehensive insurance costs around $256 a year, collision costs $392, and liability costs $474. Buying a liability-only policy costs as little as $522 a year, with high-risk insurance costing $2,760 or more. Teenage drivers receive the highest rates at $4,906 a year or more.
Annual premium for full coverage: $1,280
Rate estimates for 2007 Audi A8 Insurance
Rate data is compiled from all 50 U.S. states and averaged for all 2007 Audi A8 models. Rates are based on a 40-year-old male driver, $500 comprehensive and collision deductibles, and a clean driving record. Remaining premium consists of UM/UIM coverage, Medical/PIP, and policy fees.
Price Range by Coverage and Risk
For a driver in their 40's, prices range go from as low as $522 for just liability insurance to a high of $2,760 for a driver who has had serious violations or accidents.
These differences demonstrate why it is important for drivers to compare rates for a specific zip code and risk profile, instead of making a decision based on average rates.
Use the form below to get rates for your location.
Enter your zip code below to view companies based on your location that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Recommended Companies for Cheap 2007 Audi A8 Insurance
No one in their right mind cherishes buying insurance, especially knowing the cost is way too high.
Insurance companies such as State Farm, Farmers Insurance, GEICO and Allstate increase brand awareness with TV and radio ads and it can be hard to see through the deception and find the best price available.
Smart consumers take time to compare prices quite often due to the fact that insurance rates are constantly changing. Just because you found the lowest rates on A8 coverage two years ago the chances are good that you can find a lower rate today. There is a lot of bad advice regarding insurance on the web, but by reading this article, you’re going to learn some guaranteed methods to quit paying high insurance rates.
If you are paying for car insurance now, you stand a good chance to be able to reduce your rates substantially using this strategy. Buying car insurance is not rocket science. But vehicle owners do need to learn how the larger insurance companies market insurance on the web and take advantage of how the system works.
Do you qualify for a discount?
The price of auto insurance can be rather high, but there could be available discounts to reduce the price significantly. Certain discounts will be triggered automatically at the time you complete a quote, but a few must be manually applied before they will apply.
- No Charge for an Accident – Certain companies will allow you to have one accident before your rates go up as long as you don’t have any claims prior to the accident.
- Passive Restraint Discount – Vehicles with factory air bags can receive discounts of more than 20%.
- Student in College – Any of your kids living away from home attending college and don’t have a car can be insured at a reduced rate.
- Driver Safety – Taking a course teaching defensive driving skills could cut 5% off your bill depending on where you live.
- Federal Government Employee – Simply working for the federal government could cut as much as 10% off on A8 coverage with a few insurance coverage companies.
Keep in mind that some credits don’t apply the whole policy. Most only reduce individual premiums such as medical payments or collision. Just because you may think all those discounts means the company will pay you, you won’t be that lucky. But any discount will help reduce the amount you have to pay.
Companies who might offer these money-saving discounts include:
It’s a good idea to ask each insurance company which discounts they offer. Savings might not apply in your area.
Audi A8 insurance rates are influenced by…
An important part of buying insurance is that you know some of the elements that go into determining your insurance coverage rates. Having a good understanding of what impacts premium levels allows you to make educated decisions that may reward you with lower insurance coverage prices.
Listed below are a few of the “ingredients” companies use to determine rates.
- Keep rates low by being claim-free – If you tend to file frequent claims, you can expect either policy cancellation or increased premiums. Car insurance companies provide cheaper rates to policyholders who file claims infrequently. Your insurance policy is meant to be used in the event of the bigger claims that can’t be paid out-of-pocket.
- Do you know you’re credit rating? – Having a bad credit history is a large factor in your rate calculation. If your credit is not that good, you could pay less to insure your 2007 Audi A8 by improving your credit score. Consumers who have excellent credit tend to be less risk to insure than drivers who have lower credit scores.
- Safer occupants lowers premiums – Vehicles with high crash test scores can get you lower premiums. The safest vehicles result in less severe injuries and lower injury rates means less money paid by your insurance company and more competitive rates for policyholders. If your Audi is rated at least an “acceptable” rating on the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety website you are probably receiving a discount.
- Don’t cancel a policy without a new one in place – Allowing your coverage to lapse will be a sure-fire way to trigger a rate increase. And not only will your rates increase, getting caught without coverage might get you a hefty fine and possibly a revoked license.You may then be required to submit proof of financial responsibility or a SR-22 with your state department of motor vehicles.
- Pay less after the wedding – Being married can get you a discount on your insurance coverage policy. Marriage is viewed as being more responsible and it’s statistically proven that married couples file fewer claims.
- Males pay more for insurance – Statistics demonstrate that women are safer drivers than men. That doesn’t necessarily mean that women are BETTER drivers than men. Women and men have accidents at a similar rate, but the males cause more damage. They also get cited for more serious violations like DUI and reckless driving. Young males are most likely to cause an accident and thus pay the highest rates.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
What coverages do I need?
When it comes to buying the right insurance coverage, there isn’t really a best way to insure your cars. Everyone’s needs are different so your insurance needs to address that. For instance, these questions may help highlight if your situation might need professional guidance.
- Is my trailer covered?
- Is a new car covered when I drive it off the dealer lot?
- Where can I get insurance after a DUI in my state?
- Can I get a multi-policy discount for packaging my home and auto coverage?
- When should I remove comp and collision on my 2007 Audi A8?
- Can I rate high risk drivers on liability-only vehicles?
If you’re not sure about those questions but one or more may apply to you, you might consider talking to a licensed agent. If you don’t have a local agent, complete this form or you can also visit this page to select a carrier
Insurance myths debunked
Allstate and Progressive continually stream television and radio advertisements. All the companies make an identical promise of big savings after switching to them. How do they all claim to save you money?
Insurance companies have a preferred profile for the right customer that is profitable for them. A good example of a profitable customer could be between the ages of 40 and 55, has no driving citations, and chooses high deductibles. Any new insured who fits that profile is entitled to the best price and is almost guaranteed to save when they switch companies.
Potential insureds who fall outside the requirements will have to pay higher prices which usually ends up with business going elsewhere. The ads say “drivers who switch” not “people who quote” save money. That’s why companies can truthfully state the savings.
Because of the profiling, you absolutely need to quote coverage with many companies. It’s impossible to know which company will provide you with the cheapest Audi A8 insurance rates.
Specific coverages for an Audi A8
Knowing the specifics of your auto insurance policy helps when choosing the right coverages and proper limits and deductibles. The coverage terms in a policy can be confusing and nobody wants to actually read their policy. Below you’ll find typical coverages found on most auto insurance policies.
Collision – Collision coverage pays for damage to your A8 from colliding with another car or object. A deductible applies and then insurance will cover the remainder.
Collision can pay for claims such as backing into a parked car, crashing into a building and rolling your car. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so analyze the benefit of dropping coverage from older vehicles. It’s also possible to increase the deductible in order to get cheaper collision rates.
Comprehensive coverages – Comprehensive insurance will pay to fix damage caused by mother nature, theft, vandalism and other events. You first must pay your deductible and then insurance will cover the rest of the damage.
Comprehensive can pay for things such as damage from flooding, fire damage and hail damage. The most your auto insurance company will pay is the market value of your vehicle, so if your deductible is as high as the vehicle’s value consider dropping full coverage.
Uninsured and underinsured coverage – This coverage gives you protection when the “other guys” either have no liability insurance or not enough. This coverage pays for injuries to you and your family and also any damage incurred to your Audi A8.
Since a lot of drivers only purchase the least amount of liability that is required, their liability coverage can quickly be exhausted. That’s why carrying high Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage should not be overlooked. Normally these coverages do not exceed the liability coverage limits.
Coverage for medical payments – Med pay and PIP coverage reimburse you for short-term medical expenses for things like nursing services, surgery and X-ray expenses. The coverages can be used to cover expenses not covered by your health insurance policy or if you are not covered by health insurance. Medical payments and PIP cover both the driver and occupants and also covers if you are hit as a while walking down the street. Personal injury protection coverage is not available in all states but can be used in place of medical payments coverage
Liability auto insurance – Liability coverage protects you from damage that occurs to people or other property by causing an accident. It protects YOU from legal claims by others. It does not cover damage sustained by your vehicle in an accident.
Split limit liability has three limits of coverage: per person bodily injury, per accident bodily injury, and a property damage limit. You commonly see policy limits of 100/300/100 which means $100,000 bodily injury coverage, $300,000 for the entire accident, and a limit of $100,000 paid for damaged property. Some companies may use one limit called combined single limit (CSL) which provides one coverage limit without having the split limit caps.
Liability coverage protects against things like repair bills for other people’s vehicles, court costs, attorney fees and loss of income. How much liability coverage do you need? That is up to you, but consider buying as much as you can afford.
Shop Smart and Save
When shopping online for auto insurance, it’s a bad idea to sacrifice coverage to reduce premiums. There are a lot of situations where an insured dropped liability coverage limits and found out when filing a claim that their decision to reduce coverage ended up costing them more. Your aim should be to purchase a proper amount of coverage for the lowest price.
Budget-conscious 2007 Audi A8 insurance is available from both online companies in addition to many insurance agents, and you need to comparison shop both to get a complete price analysis. Some auto insurance companies do not provide the ability to get a quote online and most of the time these smaller companies sell through independent agents.
We’ve covered many ideas to lower your insurance rates. The key thing to remember is the more rate comparisons you have, the higher the chance of saving money. You may even find the lowest priced auto insurance comes from a small local company. These smaller insurers can often provide lower rates in certain areas than the large multi-state companies such as State Farm or Progressive.
For more information, take a look at the resources below:
- Auto Theft Statistics (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Get the Right Protection (InsureUonline.org)
- Child Safety Seats (Insurance Information Insitute)
- When is the Right Time to Switch Car Insurance Companies? (Allstate)
Rates by U.S. City
|New York City, NY||$2,022|
|Los Angeles, CA||$2,187|
Need a specific model?
Choose your model and trim below
Rates by Driver Age
Full coverage, $500 deductibles
Rates by Deductible
Full coverage, driver age 40
Rates by Liability Limit
Full coverage, driver age 40
Rates for High Risk Drivers
Full coverage, $500 deductibles, two speeding tickets, and one at-fault accident
If a financial responsibility filing is required, the additional charge below may also apply.
Potential Rate Discounts
If you qualify for discounts, you may save the amounts shown below.
|5-yr Accident Free||$87|
|5-yr Claim Free||$82|
|Paid in Full/EFT||$53|
Discounts are estimated and may not be available from every company or in every state.