Cheapest 2007 Bentley Continental GTC Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Apr 2, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Want cheaper insurance rates? Drivers have a choice when trying to find the lowest priced Bentley Continental GTC insurance. They can either spend hours calling around to get rate comparisons or use the internet to find the lowest rates. There is a right way and a wrong way to find insurance online and you need to know the proper way to quote coverages for your Bentley and find the lowest price.
It’s a good idea to compare prices every six months due to the fact that insurance rates trend upward over time. Despite the fact that you may have had the best price for Continental GTC insurance a couple years back you can probably find a lower rate today. Forget all the misinformation about insurance because you’re about to learn how to use online quotes to find better coverage at a better price.
Discounts are basically free money
Companies that sell car insurance don’t always publicize every discount in a way that’s easy to find, so we took the time to find some of the best known and also the lesser-known discounts you could be receiving. If you aren’t receiving every discount available, you are throwing money away.
- Drive Less and Save – Low mileage vehicles can qualify you for a substantially lower rate.
- Accident Free – Drivers who don’t have accidents pay much less compared to bad drivers.
- Discounts for Safe Drivers – Drivers who don’t get into accidents may save up to 50% more for Continental GTC insurance than less cautious drivers.
- Seat Belts Save more than Lives – Requiring all passengers to use their safety belts can save 10% or more off your medical payments premium.
- Anti-lock Brake Discount – Vehicles equipped with ABS or steering control are safer to drive and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Pay Now and Pay Less – By paying your policy upfront instead of monthly or quarterly installments you may reduce your total bill.
- Memberships – Affiliation with certain professional organizations may earn a discount on your policy for Continental GTC insurance.
- College Student – Any of your kids who are attending college and don’t have a car can be insured at a reduced rate.
- Defensive Driving Course – Taking part in a defensive driving course could cut 5% off your bill and easily recoup the cost of the course.
- Sign Online – A handful of insurance companies give back up to $50 for buying a policy and signing up on their website.
Keep in mind that some credits don’t apply to your bottom line cost. Most only apply to the cost of specific coverages such as liability, collision or medical payments. Just because you may think you would end up receiving a 100% discount, companies wouldn’t make money that way.
For a list of companies who offer insurance coverage discounts, click this link.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Which insurance is the “right” coverage?
When choosing proper insurance coverage for your personal vehicles, there isn’t really a one size fits all plan. Each situation is unique.
For example, these questions might help in determining whether you would benefit from professional advice.
- What exactly is covered by my policy?
- What is high-risk coverage and where do I buy it?
- Do I have coverage if my license is suspended?
- How can I get high-risk coverage after a DUI?
- When should I drop full coverage on my 2007 Bentley Continental GTC?
- What if I total my 2007 Bentley Continental GTC and owe more than it’s worth?
- Do I get a pro-rated refund if I cancel my policy early?
- What is UM/UIM insurance?
- What is the difference between comprehensive and collision coverage?
- Do I need roadside assistance coverage?
If you’re not sure about those questions then you might want to talk to an agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, simply complete this short form. It is quick, free and can help protect your family.
Specific coverage details
Understanding the coverages of insurance aids in choosing appropriate coverage and the correct deductibles and limits. The coverage terms in a policy can be ambiguous and reading a policy is terribly boring.
Coverage for medical payments
Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and medical payments coverage kick in for bills such as chiropractic care, funeral costs and hospital visits. They can be used to fill the gap from your health insurance plan or if you do not have health coverage. It covers not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants as well as being hit by a car walking across the street. PIP coverage is only offered in select states and may carry a deductible
This will pay to fix damage OTHER than collision with another vehicle or object. You first have to pay a deductible and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage pays for things like theft, a tree branch falling on your vehicle and hitting a deer. The most your insurance company will pay is the ACV or actual cash value, so if it’s not worth much more than your deductible it’s not worth carrying full coverage.
This coverage protects you from damage that occurs to other’s property or people that is your fault. It protects YOU from legal claims by others, and does not provide coverage for your injuries or vehicle damage.
Coverage consists of three different limits, bodily injury for each person, bodily injury for the entire accident, and a limit for property damage. As an example, you may have values of 25/50/25 that translate to a $25,000 limit per person for injuries, $50,000 for the entire accident, and $25,000 of coverage for damaged property.
Liability insurance covers things like emergency aid, repair bills for other people’s vehicles, court costs and bail bonds. How much liability coverage do you need? That is your choice, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase higher limits if possible.
Collision insurance will pay to fix damage to your Continental GTC resulting from colliding with another vehicle or an object, but not an animal. You will need to pay your deductible and then insurance will cover the remainder.
Collision coverage pays for claims such as colliding with a tree, scraping a guard rail and driving through your garage door. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so consider dropping it from vehicles that are 8 years or older. Another option is to bump up the deductible to bring the cost down.
Uninsured and underinsured coverage
This coverage provides protection when other motorists either are underinsured or have no liability coverage at all. This coverage pays for injuries sustained by your vehicle’s occupants as well as your vehicle’s damage.
Since many drivers carry very low liability coverage limits, their limits can quickly be used up. For this reason, having high UM/UIM coverages is very important.
Have money to burn
Insureds who switch companies do it for any number of reasons including an unsatisfactory settlement offer, high prices, delays in paying claims or policy cancellation. Regardless of your reason, finding a great new company can be easier than you think.
In this article, we presented a lot of tips how to compare 2007 Bentley Continental GTC insurance prices online. It’s most important to understand that the more price quotes you have, the more likely it is that you will get a better rate. Drivers may discover the best price on insurance is with an unexpected company.
When buying insurance coverage, it’s very important that you do not buy poor coverage just to save money. There have been many cases where someone dropped liability coverage limits and learned later that they should have had better coverage. The aim is to buy a smart amount of coverage at the best price while not skimping on critical coverages.
For more information, link through to the articles below:
- What if I Can’t Find Coverage? (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Auto Insurance 101 (About.com)
- Things to Know Before you Cancel Insurance (Allstate)
- What does Personal Injury Protection (PIP) Cover? (Allstate)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Find Cheaper Named Operator Policy Car Insurance Rates in 2023
- Will Geico Insure a Car Not in My Name? 2023
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do Trucks Cost More to Insure? 2023
- How Long Does a Dui Stay on Your Record? 2023
- Does the Porsche Club of America Offer Car Insurance? 2023
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Toyota Tacoma Insurance
- Subaru Forester Insurance
- Ford Focus Insurance
- Chevrolet Traverse Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area