Cheapest 2007 Honda Odyssey Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Jun 4, 2023
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Have you fallen victim to an overpriced insurance policy? Believe me, you’re not alone. With so many insurance companies to choose from, it can be hard to pick the best insurer.
Finding the best insurance coverage is simple if you know the tricks. If you have a policy now or are shopping for new coverage, you can use these tips to find the best rates while maximizing coverage. Consumers just need to learn the most efficient way to get comparison rates over the internet.
The most recommended method to compare insurance rates in your area is to know most of the larger companies actually pay money for the chance to quote your coverage. To begin a comparison, all you need to do is provide details such as if you have an active license, level of coverage desired, how much you drive, and your job. Your rating data is sent automatically to many different companies and they provide comparison quotes within a short period of time.
To find lower rates now, click here and see if a lower rate is available.
Are you getting all your discounts?
Car insurance can cost a lot, but you may find discounts to help bring down the price. Certain discounts will be applied at the time of purchase, but less common discounts must be asked about before you get the savings. If you don’t get every credit you qualify for, you’re paying more than you need to.
- Safety Course Discount – Taking a course in driver safety can save you 5% or more depending on where you live.
- E-sign – A handful of insurance companies will give a small break just for signing your application over the internet.
- Discount for Life Insurance – Some companies give a discount if you purchase auto and life insurance together.
- Early Switch Discount – Select companies give a discount for switching to them before your current expiration date. It’s a savings of about 10%.
- Military Discounts – Being on active duty in the military can result in better rates.
- Discount for New Cars – Putting insurance coverage on a new car is cheaper because new vehicles have to meet stringent safety requirements.
- Low Mileage – Low mileage vehicles can earn discounted rates on garaged vehicles.
- Accident Forgiveness – Certain companies will forgive one accident before your rates go up as long as you don’t have any claims for a certain period of time.
- Distant Student – Children living away from home attending college and don’t have a car can receive lower rates.
It’s important to understand that some credits don’t apply to the entire cost. Most cut the cost of specific coverages such as collision or personal injury protection. Just because it seems like adding up those discounts means a free policy, companies don’t profit that way. But all discounts will reduce your overall premium however.
Car insurance companies that may have these money-saving discounts include:
- State Farm
- Liberty Mutual
- American Family
- Farmers Insurance
- Auto-Owners Insurance
Before buying, ask all companies you are considering what discounts are available to you. Savings may not be available everywhere.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Tailor your coverage to you
When it comes to buying adequate coverage, there is no single plan that fits everyone. Coverage needs to be tailored to your specific needs so this has to be addressed. Here are some questions about coverages that may help highlight whether your personal situation will benefit from professional help.
- Will filing a claim cost me more?
- Why am I required to get a high-risk car insurance policy?
- Are there companies who specialize in insuring high-risk drivers?
- When should I buy a commercial auto policy?
- Does coverage extend to Mexico or Canada?
- Does my policy cover me when driving someone else’s vehicle?
- Does my insurance cover a custom paint job?
If you can’t answer these questions, then you may want to think about talking to a licensed agent. To find an agent in your area, take a second and complete this form or you can also visit this page to select a carrier It is quick, free and you can get the answers you need.
Auto insurance coverages explained
Learning about specific coverages of your policy can help you determine appropriate coverage at the best deductibles and correct limits. The terms used in a policy can be difficult to understand and reading a policy is terribly boring. Shown next are the usual coverages offered by auto insurance companies.
This coverage provides protection from injuries or damage you cause to people or other property by causing an accident. Split limit liability has three limits of coverage: bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. You commonly see values of 100/300/100 which stand for a limit of $100,000 per injured person, a limit of $300,000 in injury protection per accident, and $100,000 of coverage for damaged property. Occasionally you may see a combined single limit or CSL which combines the three limits into one amount with no separate limits for injury or property damage.
Liability coverage protects against claims such as pain and suffering, loss of income, bail bonds, structural damage and medical expenses. How much liability should you purchase? That is a personal decision, but consider buying as large an amount as possible.
Collision coverage protection
This will pay to fix damage to your Odyssey caused by collision with another vehicle or an object, but not an animal. You first must pay a deductible and then insurance will cover the remainder.
Collision coverage protects against things such as rolling your car, hitting a parking meter and crashing into a building. This coverage can be expensive, so consider removing coverage from lower value vehicles. Drivers also have the option to choose a higher deductible to save money on collision insurance.
Uninsured or underinsured coverage
Your UM/UIM coverage protects you and your vehicle from other motorists when they do not carry enough liability coverage. Covered claims include injuries to you and your family as well as damage to your 2007 Honda Odyssey.
Since many drivers have only the minimum liability required by law, it only takes a small accident to exceed their coverage. That’s why carrying high Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage is important protection for you and your family. Most of the time your uninsured/underinsured motorist coverages are set the same as your liablity limits.
Medical expense coverage
Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and medical payments coverage provide coverage for immediate expenses such as ambulance fees, X-ray expenses, rehabilitation expenses and prosthetic devices. They are used to cover expenses not covered by your health insurance program or if you do not have health coverage. It covers you and your occupants and will also cover being hit by a car walking across the street. PIP is not universally available but it provides additional coverages not offered by medical payments coverage
Comprehensive insurance coverage will pay to fix damage OTHER than collision with another vehicle or object. You first have to pay a deductible then the remaining damage will be covered by your comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage protects against claims like falling objects, theft and a tree branch falling on your vehicle. The most your auto insurance company will pay is the actual cash value, so if the vehicle’s value is low it’s probably time to drop comprehensive insurance.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I find the cheapest auto insurance rates for a 2007 Honda Odyssey in 2023?
To find the cheapest auto insurance rates for a 2007 Honda Odyssey in 2023, you can utilize online comparison tools or contact insurance companies directly. Provide the necessary information such as your ZIP code, driving history, and coverage preferences to receive personalized quotes. Comparing rates from different insurers will help you identify the companies offering the most affordable options for your specific vehicle.
Are there any specific discounts available for insuring a 2007 Honda Odyssey?
Yes, there may be specific discounts available for insuring a 2007 Honda Odyssey. Insurance companies often offer discounts for safety features installed in your vehicle, such as anti-lock brakes or airbags. Additionally, some insurers may provide discounts for low mileage or if you have multiple policies with them. It’s recommended to inquire about these discounts when obtaining quotes from different insurance providers.
How can I ensure I’m getting the best coverage while maximizing savings on my auto insurance policy?
To ensure you’re getting the best coverage while maximizing savings on your auto insurance policy, consider the following tips:
- Compare quotes from multiple insurance companies to find the best rates.
- Review and understand the different coverage options available, such as liability, collision, comprehensive, and uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage.
- Assess your specific needs and adjust your coverage limits accordingly.
- Inquire about available discounts and take advantage of any that you qualify for.
- Maintain a good driving record and consider completing defensive driving courses to potentially lower your premiums.
Can I get auto insurance coverage even if I have a less-than-perfect driving record?
Yes, you can still get auto insurance coverage even if you have a less-than-perfect driving record. While a poor driving record may result in higher premiums, many insurance companies offer coverage options for drivers with various driving histories. It’s important to disclose accurate information about your driving record when obtaining quotes, as providing false information could lead to complications later on. Working with an insurance agent or broker can also help you find insurers who specialize in providing coverage to high-risk drivers.
What factors should I consider when choosing an auto insurance provider?
When choosing an auto insurance provider, consider the following factors:
- Reputation and financial stability of the company.
- Range of coverage options and flexibility to tailor coverage to your needs.
- Customer service quality and responsiveness.
- Claims process efficiency and customer satisfaction ratings.
- Availability of discounts and potential for cost savings.
- Ease of communication and online account management options.
- Reviews and recommendations from other policyholders.
By carefully evaluating these factors, you can select an insurance provider that meets your requirements and provides reliable coverage for your Honda Odyssey in 2023.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Honda Odyssey Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Ford Edge Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area