Cheapest 2007 Lexus ES 350 Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Jun 4, 2023
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Feel like you’re a prisoner to an underperforming, overpriced insurance policy? Trust us, you’re not alone. Consumers have many insurance companies to purchase coverage from, and though it is a good thing to have multiple companies, so many choices can make it hard to compare rates.
Buying car insurance is not that difficult. If you currently have a car insurance policy, you should be able to cut costs considerably using this information. Drivers only need an understanding of the most efficient way to find the lowest price on the web.
Car Insurance Prices
There are a lot of ways to compare car insurance prices but some are more efficient than others. You can waste a lot of time talking to agents in your area, or you could save time and use the internet to maximize your effort.
The majority of car insurance companies take part in a program that allows shoppers to only type in their quote data once, and each participating company can provide price quotes based on the submitted data. This eliminates the need for repetitive form submissions to each individual car insurance company.
To access this free quoting program, click to open in new window.
The one downside to using this type of form is you can’t choose the companies you want pricing from. So if you want to select individual companies to request quotes from, we put together a list of low cost car insurance companies in your area. View list of insurance companies.
It’s up to you how you get prices quotes, just ensure you’re using the exact same coverage limits for each comparison quote. If the quotes have different liability limits it’s not possible to determine the best price for your Lexus ES 350.
Tailor your coverage to you
When it comes to choosing the right insurance coverage for your personal vehicles, there really is not a single plan that fits everyone. Everyone’s situation is unique and your policy should reflect that. For example, these questions could help you determine if your insurance needs would benefit from an agent’s advice.
- Does my 2007 Lexus ES 350 qualify for pleasure use?
- Will I lose any money if I cancel my policy before it expires?
- Do I benefit by insuring my home with the same company?
- Should I sign the liability waiver when renting a car?
- If my pet gets injured in an accident are they covered?
- Are my tools covered if they get stolen from my vehicle?
If you can’t answer these questions then you might want to talk to an insurance agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, complete this form or go to this page to view a list of companies. It’s fast, free and can help protect your family.
Car insurance specifics
Understanding the coverages of your policy helps when choosing the best coverages at the best deductibles and correct limits. The coverage terms in a policy can be ambiguous and nobody wants to actually read their policy. Shown next are the normal coverages found on the average car insurance policy.
Uninsured Motorist or Underinsured Motorist insurance – Your UM/UIM coverage protects you and your vehicle’s occupants from other drivers when they either have no liability insurance or not enough. Covered losses include injuries sustained by your vehicle’s occupants and also any damage incurred to your Lexus ES 350.
Because many people only carry the minimum required liability limits, their limits can quickly be used up. For this reason, having high UM/UIM coverages is a good idea.
Insurance for medical payments – Med pay and PIP coverage pay for short-term medical expenses for things like dental work, surgery, X-ray expenses, EMT expenses and chiropractic care. They can be used to cover expenses not covered by your health insurance policy or if you are not covered by health insurance. Medical payments and PIP cover not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants as well as if you are hit as a while walking down the street. Personal Injury Protection is not available in all states and may carry a deductible
Auto liability insurance – Liability insurance protects you from damage or injury you incur to a person or their property by causing an accident. It protects YOU against claims from other people, and does not provide coverage for your own vehicle damage or injuries.
Split limit liability has three limits of coverage: bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. As an example, you may have limits of 25/50/25 which means a $25,000 limit per person for injuries, $50,000 for the entire accident, and property damage coverage for $25,000.
Liability coverage protects against claims like medical services, medical expenses, emergency aid and pain and suffering. How much liability coverage do you need? That is a personal decision, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase higher limits if possible.
Comprehensive coverage (or Other than Collision) – Comprehensive insurance pays for damage that is not covered by collision coverage. You first have to pay a deductible and then insurance will cover the rest of the damage.
Comprehensive coverage protects against claims like a broken windshield, fire damage, damage from a tornado or hurricane, falling objects and damage from flooding. The most you’ll receive from a claim is the cash value of the vehicle, so if the vehicle’s value is low consider dropping full coverage.
Collision coverages – Collision coverage pays to fix your vehicle from damage from colliding with a stationary object or other vehicle. You have to pay a deductible and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision insurance covers claims such as colliding with another moving vehicle, backing into a parked car, sustaining damage from a pot hole, colliding with a tree and driving through your garage door. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so analyze the benefit of dropping coverage from vehicles that are older. You can also raise the deductible in order to get cheaper collision rates.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I find the cheapest insurance for my 2007 Lexus ES 350?
Finding the cheapest insurance for your 2007 Lexus ES 350 involves a few steps. Start by comparing quotes from multiple insurance providers to get an idea of the different rates available. Consider factors such as your driving record, location, coverage options, and deductibles when requesting quotes. Additionally, you can explore discounts that may be available, such as multi-policy discounts or safe driver discounts. Comparing options and exploring discounts can help you find the most affordable insurance coverage for your vehicle.
What factors affect the insurance rates for a 2007 Lexus ES 350?
Several factors can influence the insurance rates for a 2007 Lexus ES 350. These may include:
- Vehicle’s value: The value of your car can impact insurance rates. Generally, higher-value vehicles may have higher insurance premiums.
- Safety features: Vehicles equipped with advanced safety features like anti-lock brakes, airbags, and security systems may be eligible for discounts, potentially reducing insurance costs.
- Age and driving experience: Younger and inexperienced drivers usually face higher insurance rates compared to older, more experienced drivers.
- Driving record: Your driving history plays a significant role in insurance pricing. A clean record with no accidents or traffic violations may result in lower insurance premiums.
- Location: The area where you live can affect insurance rates. Urban areas with higher crime rates or greater traffic congestion may have higher premiums.
- Coverage options and deductibles: The coverage limits and deductibles you choose can impact your insurance rates. Higher coverage limits and lower deductibles generally lead to higher premiums.
- Insurance history: Your previous insurance claims and coverage history can influence your rates. A history of frequent claims or lapses in coverage may result in higher premiums.
Are there any specific insurance discounts available for a 2007 Lexus ES 350?
Yes, several insurance discounts may be available for a 2007 Lexus ES 350. These can vary depending on the insurance provider, but common discounts to inquire about include:
- Multi-policy discount: If you have multiple insurance policies, such as auto and home insurance, with the same provider, you may qualify for a multi-policy discount.
- Safe driver discount: If you have a clean driving record with no accidents or traffic violations, you may be eligible for a safe driver discount.
- Anti-theft discount: Installing anti-theft devices or security systems in your 2007 Lexus ES 350 could make you eligible for an anti-theft discount.
- Good student discount: If you or someone covered under your policy is a full-time student with good grades, you may qualify for a good student discount.
- Defensive driving course discount: Completing a defensive driving course approved by your insurance provider can lead to a discount on your insurance premiums.
- Low mileage discount: If you don’t drive your 2007 Lexus ES 350 frequently or have a low annual mileage, you may be eligible for a low mileage discount.
Can I reduce my 2007 Lexus ES 350 insurance rates by increasing my deductibles?
Yes, increasing your deductibles can potentially lower your insurance rates for a 2007 Lexus ES 350. A deductible is the amount you pay out of pocket before your insurance coverage kicks in. By opting for a higher deductible, you are assuming more financial responsibility in the event of an accident or damage. In return, insurance companies may offer lower premium rates. However, it’s crucial to consider your financial situation and ability to pay the deductible before choosing a higher amount.
Should I consider comprehensive and collision coverage for my 2007 Lexus ES 350?
Whether to include comprehensive and collision coverage for your 2007 Lexus ES 350 depends on your specific circumstances. Comprehensive coverage protects against damages caused by events other than collisions, such as theft, vandalism, or natural disasters. Collision coverage, on the other hand, covers damages resulting from collisions with another vehicle or object.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Chevrolet Equinox Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Jeep Wrangler Insurance
- Toyota Sienna Insurance
- Chevrolet Malibu Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area