Cheapest 2007 Lincoln MKX Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: May 12, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Looking for lower insurance coverage rates? Shoppers have options when shopping for the lowest priced Lincoln MKX insurance. They can either spend hours calling around trying to get quotes or leverage the internet to compare rates. There are both good and bad ways to shop for insurance coverage and we’ll show you the proper way to compare rates on a Lincoln and get the lowest price either online or from local insurance agents.
The quickest method to compare car insurance company rates is to know the trick most insurance companies pay for the opportunity to provide you with free rate quotes. The only thing you need to do is provide details like marital status, distance driven, how your vehicles are used, and driver ages. Those rating factors is then submitted to all major companies and they provide comparison quotes instantly.
Get lower rates on 2007 Lincoln MKX insurance
Companies offering auto insurance do not list every available discount very well, so the following is a list of both the well known and the harder-to-find ways to save on insurance coverage. If you don’t get every credit you deserve, you’re just leaving money on the table.
- One Accident Forgiven – A handful of insurance companies permit an accident before hitting you with a surcharge if you are claim-free for a particular time prior to the accident.
- Safety Course Discount – Taking part in a course in driver safety could cut 5% off your bill if your company offers it.
- Theft Prevention System – Vehicles equipped with anti-theft or alarm systems are stolen less frequently and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- Employee of Federal Government – Being employed by or retired from a federal job can save as much as 8% for MKX insurance with a few insurance coverage companies.
- Life Insurance – Larger companies have a discount if you purchase life insurance.
- Low Mileage Discounts – Driving fewer miles can qualify you for a substantially lower rate.
Drivers should understand that most of the big mark downs will not be given to your bottom line cost. Most only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as liability, collision or medical payments. So despite the fact that it appears you would end up receiving a 100% discount, you’re out of luck.
For a list of insurance companies who offer insurance coverage discounts, follow this link.
Tailor your coverage to you
When it comes to choosing adequate coverage, there really is no “perfect” insurance plan. Your needs are not the same as everyone else’s.
Here are some questions about coverages that might point out whether you would benefit from an agent’s advice.
- Why does it cost so much to insure a teen driver?
- Are rental cars covered under my policy?
- Is my trailer covered?
- Should I bundle my homeowners policy with my auto?
- Does liability extend to a camper or trailer?
- Should I buy more coverage than the required minimum liability coverage?
If you’re not sure about those questions, you may need to chat with an insurance agent. To find an agent in your area, complete this form. It is quick, free and may give you better protection.
Lincoln MKX insurance rates can be determined by these details
Smart consumers have a good feel for some of the elements that go into determining the rates you pay for insurance. Understanding what influences your rates enables informed choices that will entitle you to big savings.
Listed below are some of the factors insurance companies consider when setting prices.
- Poor driving leads to higher costs – Only having one citation can boost insurance rates by as much as thirty percent. Careful drivers receive lower rates than bad drivers. Drivers with serious tickets like reckless driving, hit and run or driving under the influence are required to file a proof of financial responsibility form (SR-22) with their state DMV in order to continue driving.
- High crash test scores lower rates – Safer cars are cheaper to insure. The safest vehicles reduce injuries and any reduction in injury severity means less money paid by your insurance company and lower rates for you. If the Lincoln MKX is rated at least four stars on Safercar.gov you may qualify for a discount.
- Do you work long hours in a high stress job? – Careers like lawyers, executives and dentists have the highest average rates because of high stress and lots of time spent at work. Other occupations such as actors, historians and retirees get better rates for MKX insurance.
- Being married is a good thing – Getting married can actually save you money on your policy. Having a significant other translates into being more mature than a single person it has been statistically shown that being married results in fewer claims.
- Do you need the policy add-ons? – There are many extra bells and whistles that can waste your money on your MKX policy. Coverages for roadside assistance, accident forgiveness and additional equipment coverage are examples of these. These coverages may sound good when talking to your agent, but now you might not need them so eliminate them to save money.
Don’t believe everything you hear
Drivers constantly see and hear ads for the lowest price auto insurance by companies like Allstate, GEICO and Progressive. They all make the same claim of big savings if you change to them.
But how can every company say the same thing? It’s all in the numbers.
All the different companies have a certain “appetite” for the right customer they prefer to insure. A good example of a preferred risk might be between 25 and 40, owns a home, and drives less than 10,000 miles a year. Any driver who meets those qualifications will get the preferred rates and is almost guaranteed to save a lot of money.
Potential insureds who fall outside the “perfect” profile will be quoted more money which usually ends up with the customer not buying. The ads say “customers who switch” not “everyone that quotes” save that much. That’s why insurance companies can advertise the way they do. This emphasizes why it’s extremely important to get quotes from several different companies. It is impossible to predict which insurance companies will have the lowest Lincoln MKX insurance rates.
Parts of your insurance policy
Having a good grasp of your insurance policy can be of help when determining the best coverages and proper limits and deductibles. Policy terminology can be confusing and coverage can change by endorsement.
Coverage for liability
This coverage can cover damages or injuries you inflict on a person or their property. It protects YOU against claims from other people, and does not provide coverage for your own vehicle damage or injuries.
Liability coverage has three limits: bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. Your policy might show values of 50/100/50 that translate to a $50,000 limit per person for injuries, a per accident bodily injury limit of $100,000, and $50,000 of coverage for damaged property.
Liability insurance covers things such as repair bills for other people’s vehicles, attorney fees, funeral expenses and structural damage. How much liability coverage do you need? That is a personal decision, but you should buy higher limits if possible.
Uninsured and underinsured coverage
This coverage protects you and your vehicle when the “other guys” are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. It can pay for injuries sustained by your vehicle’s occupants and damage to your Lincoln MKX.
Because many people have only the minimum liability required by law, it doesn’t take a major accident to exceed their coverage limits. For this reason, having high UM/UIM coverages should not be overlooked.
Coverage for medical payments
Medical payments and Personal Injury Protection insurance provide coverage for bills such as ambulance fees, surgery, X-ray expenses and EMT expenses. They are used to cover expenses not covered by your health insurance plan or if you do not have health coverage. It covers both the driver and occupants in addition to any family member struck as a pedestrian. PIP is only offered in select states but it provides additional coverages not offered by medical payments coverage
This pays for damage to your MKX from colliding with another car or object. A deductible applies and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision insurance covers things like hitting a mailbox, backing into a parked car, crashing into a ditch, colliding with a tree and scraping a guard rail. Collision is rather expensive coverage, so consider removing coverage from lower value vehicles. You can also increase the deductible to save money on collision insurance.
Comprehensive insurance pays for damage from a wide range of events other than collision. You need to pay your deductible first and then insurance will cover the rest of the damage.
Comprehensive can pay for things such as vandalism, damage from getting keyed and damage from a tornado or hurricane. The most you can receive from a comprehensive claim is the actual cash value, so if your deductible is as high as the vehicle’s value consider dropping full coverage.
Shop smart and save
Drivers who switch companies do it for many reasons like unfair underwriting practices, policy cancellation, an unsatisfactory settlement offer or even extreme rates for teen drivers. Whatever your reason, switching companies is easier than you think.
Discount 2007 Lincoln MKX insurance can be found on the web and with local insurance agents, so you should compare both to have the best selection. Some insurance companies do not offer online price quotes and usually these regional insurance providers provide coverage only through local independent agents.
Throughout this article, we presented many tips how you can reduce insurance prices online. The key concept to understand is the more times you quote, the better your comparison will be. You may even find the most savings is with some of the lesser-known companies.
Other learning opportunities
- Liability Insurance Coverage (Nationwide)
- Teen Driving and Texting (State Farm)
- A Tree Fell on Your Car: Now What? (Allstate)
- Teen Driving Statistics (iihs.org)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will GEICO insure a car not in my name?
- What is covered in a Jeep powertrain warranty?
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Toyota Highlander Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area