Cheapest 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Jun 4, 2023
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Searching for lower auto insurance rates for your Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class? Did you fall for a flashy sales pitch and buy high-priced auto insurance? Trust us when we tell you you’re not the only one. Insurance companies such as Allstate, Progressive and GEICO constantly blast consumers with catchy ads and it is challenging if not impossible to see through the deception and effectively compare rates to find the best deal.
It’s smart to compare prices quite often because prices are adjusted regularly by insurance companies. Just because you found the best rates on CLK-Class insurance six months ago there is a good chance you can find better rates now. Ignore everything you know about auto insurance because you’re about to learn the best methods to lower your rates without sacrificing coverage.
If you are insured now or need new coverage, you can follow these tips to find the best rates while maximizing coverage. Buying car insurance is quite easy. Drivers only need an understanding of the most effective way to compare company rates online.
Pieces of the Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class insurance rate puzzle
Smart consumers have a good feel for the rating factors that go into determining the price you pay for car insurance. Knowing what influences your rates allows you to make educated decisions that may reward you with better car insurance rates.
- Protect your assets with liability insurance – Your policy’s liability coverage will protect you if you are found liable for damages from an accident. It will provide you with a defense in court starting from day one. Carrying liability coverage is mandatory and cheap as compared to coverage for physical damage, so drivers should carry high limits.
- Don’t cancel a policy without a new one in place – Allowing your coverage to lapse is a fast way to increase your car insurance rates. And not only will insurance be more expensive, but not being able to provide proof of insurance might get you a revoked license or a big fine.
- Being married can save on car insurance – Getting married helps lower the price when buying car insurance. Having a significant other means you’re more responsible and it’s proven that drivers who are married are more cautious.
- Men pay higher rates – Statistics have proven women tend to be less risk to insure than men. However, this does not mean women are BETTER drivers than men. Women and men tend to get into accidents in similar numbers, but the males have costlier accidents. They also get cited for more serious violations like DUI and reckless driving. Youthful male drivers tend to get in the most accidents and are penalized with high car insurance rates.
- Little extras can really add up – There are a ton of additional coverages you can purchase when buying car insurance. Coverages like vanishing deductibles, better glass coverage and additional equipment coverage are some examples. They may seem like a good idea when you first buy your policy, but now you might not need them so get rid of them and save.
- Do you know you’re credit rating? – Your credit score is a huge factor in your rate calculation. If your credit history is lower than you’d like, you could pay less to insure your 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class by spending a little time repairing your credit. Consumers who have high credit ratings tend to be less risk to insure than drivers with poor credit.
Car Insurance Comparison Rates
Comparing car insurance rates can be a lot of work if you don’t utilize the easiest way. You can waste a lot of time discussing policy coverages with local insurance agents in your area, or you can utilize online quoting for quick rates.
Most car insurance companies belong to a marketplace that allows shoppers to submit one quote, and each participating company can give them a price determined by their information. This saves time by eliminating form submissions for each company.
To fill out one form to compare multiple rates now click to open in new window.
The one disadvantage to comparing rates this way is that you can’t choose which companies to get pricing from. If you wish to select individual companies for rate comparison, we have a listing of car insurance companies in your area. View list of insurance companies.
Whichever method you choose, ensure you are comparing identical coverage information for every company. If the quotes have different limits and deductibles on each one it will be next to impossible to determine the lowest rate for your Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class.
Don’t miss out on these money-saving discounts
Insurance can cost an arm and a leg, buy you may qualify for discounts that you may not know about. Larger premium reductions will be automatically applied at the time of quoting, but some must be asked about before you get the savings. If you aren’t receiving every discount you deserve, you are paying more than you should be.
- Discount for Life Insurance – Some companies give a break if you buy a life insurance policy as well.
- New Vehicle Savings – Adding a new car to your policy is cheaper since new cars are generally safer.
- Military Discounts – Being on active duty in the military can result in better rates.
- Multiple Cars – Having all your vehicles on one policy can get a discount on all vehicles.
- Accident Forgiveness – A few companies permit an accident before your rates go up if you are claim-free for a particular time prior to the accident.
- Early Signing – Select companies give a discount for buying a policy prior to your current policy expiring. This can save 10% or more.
- Anti-theft Discount – Cars that have factory anti-theft systems can help prevent theft and will save you 10% or more.
Consumers should know that most discount credits are not given to the overall cost of the policy. Some only apply to the cost of specific coverages such as comprehensive or collision. Just because you may think all those discounts means the company will pay you, companies don’t profit that way. But any discount will help reduce your premiums.
For a list of companies who offer insurance coverage discounts, click this link.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Do I need special coverages?
When it comes to buying adequate coverage, there isn’t really a “best” method to buy coverage. Coverage needs to be tailored to your specific needs so your insurance should reflect that Here are some questions about coverages that may help you determine whether your personal situation might need professional guidance.
- Is my dog or cat covered if injured in an accident?
- Do I need PIP (personal injury protection) coverage in my state?
- Should I have combined single limit or split liability limits?
- Is my camper covered by my car insurance policy?
- Is rental equipment covered for theft or damage?
- Does my insurance cover my expensive audio equipment?
- Can I rent a car in Mexico?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions but one or more may apply to you, you might consider talking to an agent. If you don’t have a local agent, take a second and complete this form or click here for a list of insurance companies in your area. It’s fast, free and can provide invaluable advice.
Having a good grasp of a insurance policy aids in choosing appropriate coverage and proper limits and deductibles. Policy terminology can be difficult to understand and even agents have difficulty translating policy wording. Below you’ll find typical coverage types offered by insurance companies.
Medical payments and PIP coverage
Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and medical payments coverage kick in for bills like surgery, rehabilitation expenses, X-ray expenses, hospital visits and pain medications. They are often used to cover expenses not covered by your health insurance policy or if there is no health insurance coverage. They cover all vehicle occupants as well as being hit by a car walking across the street. PIP coverage is only offered in select states and gives slightly broader coverage than med pay
Collision insurance pays for damage to your CLK-Class resulting from a collision with another car or object. You have to pay a deductible and then insurance will cover the remainder.
Collision can pay for claims such as sustaining damage from a pot hole, scraping a guard rail, sideswiping another vehicle and colliding with another moving vehicle. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so you might think about dropping it from vehicles that are older. It’s also possible to raise the deductible to get cheaper collision coverage.
Comprehensive auto coverage
This coverage pays to fix your vehicle from damage OTHER than collision with another vehicle or object. A deductible will apply and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive can pay for things like falling objects, damage from flooding, a broken windshield and vandalism. The maximum payout a insurance company will pay at claim time is the actual cash value, so if it’s not worth much more than your deductible it’s not worth carrying full coverage.
UM/UIM (Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist) coverage
This coverage protects you and your vehicle from other motorists when they are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. This coverage pays for medical payments for you and your occupants and damage to your Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class.
Due to the fact that many drivers have only the minimum liability required by law, it doesn’t take a major accident to exceed their coverage limits. So UM/UIM coverage is very important. Normally your uninsured/underinsured motorist coverages are similar to your liability insurance amounts.
Liability coverage can cover damages or injuries you inflict on a person or their property by causing an accident. This insurance protects YOU against claims from other people. It does not cover damage to your own property or vehicle.
Split limit liability has three limits of coverage: bodily injury per person, bodily injury per accident and property damage. As an example, you may have policy limits of 50/100/50 which stand for $50,000 bodily injury coverage, a per accident bodily injury limit of $100,000, and a limit of $50,000 paid for damaged property. Another option is a combined limit which limits claims to one amount with no separate limits for injury or property damage.
Liability can pay for things such as medical expenses, structural damage, attorney fees, bail bonds and legal defense fees. How much coverage you buy is a decision to put some thought into, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase as much as you can afford.
Shop smart and save
While you’re price shopping online, you should never buy poor coverage just to save money. There have been many situations where an insured dropped physical damage coverage only to discover later that it was a big error on their part. The ultimate goal is to purchase a proper amount of coverage at a price you can afford.
Cheap 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class insurance can be sourced both online as well as from independent agents, and you should compare price quotes from both in order to have the best price selection to choose from. A few companies don’t offer the ability to get a quote online and these small insurance companies work with independent agents.
We just showed you a lot of information how to save on insurance. The key concept to understand is the more you quote, the more likely it is that you will get a better rate. Consumers could even find that the lowest priced insurance coverage comes from a small local company. Smaller companies often have lower prices on specific markets than the large multi-state companies such as Allstate and Progressive.
More learning opportunities
- Understanding Your Insurance Deductible (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Protecting Teens from Drunk Driving (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Teen Driving Statistics (iihs.org)
- Auto Insurance Learning Center (State Farm)
- Five Mistakes to Avoid (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Prepare your Teens for Safe Driving (InsureUonline.org)
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class an expensive car to insure?
As a luxury vehicle, the 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class tends to have higher insurance rates compared to more affordable and less expensive cars. However, insurance rates can vary depending on individual circumstances, so it is advisable to obtain quotes from multiple insurance providers to get a clearer picture of the potential costs.
Are there any discounts available to lower the insurance rates for a 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class?
Yes, insurance providers often offer various discounts that can help reduce the insurance rates for a 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class. Some common discounts include safe driver discounts, multi-policy discounts (if you insure other vehicles or your home with the same insurer), anti-theft device discounts, and discounts for completing defensive driving courses. Contact insurance companies directly to inquire about available discounts.
Are there any specific insurance considerations for a 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class?
It is important to note that due to the age of the vehicle, some insurance companies may recommend or require additional coverage options such as comprehensive and collision coverage. These coverages help protect against damage to the car in case of accidents, theft, or natural disasters. However, these additional coverage options can impact the overall insurance costs.
How can I find the cheapest insurance rates for a 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class?
To find the cheapest insurance rates for a 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class, it is recommended to compare quotes from multiple insurance providers. Online comparison tools or contacting insurance agents directly can help you gather information about different policies and their associated costs. Additionally, maintaining a good driving record, improving credit score, and considering higher deductibles can also help reduce insurance premiums.
Are there any specific insurance providers that specialize in insuring luxury cars like the 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class?
Some insurance companies may specialize in providing coverage for luxury vehicles, including the 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class. It is advisable to research insurance companies that cater specifically to high-end vehicles and compare their rates and coverage options. However, keep in mind that rates and availability may vary depending on your location and other personal factors.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Chevrolet Malibu Insurance
- Toyota Sienna Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area