Cheapest 2008 Lincoln Navigator L Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Jun 7, 2023
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Shoppers have options when shopping for low-cost Lincoln Navigator L insurance. They can either waste time driving around to get rate comparisons or leverage the internet to compare rates.
There is a right way and a wrong way to compare insurance rates and we’ll show you the absolute fastest way to quote coverages on a Lincoln and get the best price possible.
If you have a policy now or are just looking to switch companies, you can use these tips to shop for the lowest rates while maintaining coverages. This information will teach you how car insurance quotes work and some tips to save money. Consumers just need to know the most efficient way to shop on the web.
Auto Insurance Comparison Rates
Cutting your auto insurance rates can be surprisingly simple. The only thing you need to do is take time to compare rate quotes online with multiple companies. It is quite easy and can be accomplished in a couple of different ways.
- One of the best ways to get the best comparison quotes is to use a rate comparison form click to view form in new window. This form prevents you from having to do multiple quote forms for every auto insurance company. One quote request will get you rate comparisons from multiple companies. This is perfect if you don’t have a lot of time.
- A harder way to find lower rates requires a trip to the website for every company you want to comare and fill out their own quote form. For instance, let’s say you want to compare Liberty Mutual, Farmers and American Family. To get each rate you have to take the time to go to each site to input your insurance information, which is why the first method is more popular. For a list of links to insurance companies in your area, click here.
Whichever way you use, compare exactly the same coverages for every company. If you have differing limits it’s impossible to make a fair comparison for your Lincoln Navigator L.
Lower rates by qualifying for discounts
Insuring your fleet can be pricey, buy you may qualify for discounts that many people don’t even know exist. Some trigger automatically at the time you complete a quote, but some may not be applied and must be asked about before you get the savings. If they aren’t giving you every credit you deserve, you’re just leaving money on the table.
- Save over 55 – If you’re over the age of 55, you may receive better car insurance rates for Navigator L coverage.
- Defensive Driver – Successfully completing a defensive driving course could save 5% or more depending on where you live.
- One Accident Forgiven – A few companies allow you one accident before your rates go up as long as you don’t have any claims for a certain period of time.
- Clubs and Organizations – Belonging to certain professional organizations could qualify you for a break when buying car insurance for Navigator L coverage.
- Own a Home – Owning a home can help you save on car insurance because of the fact that having a home is proof that your finances are in order.
- Pay Upfront and Save – If you pay your entire premium ahead of time instead of paying each month you could save 5% or more.
- Student Driver Training – Make teen driver coverage more affordable by requiring them to complete a driver education course if offered at their school.
- Air Bag Discount – Cars that have air bags can get savings up to 30%.
- Anti-theft System – Vehicles with anti-theft systems help deter theft and will save you 10% or more.
It’s important to understand that most discount credits are not given to all coverage premiums. Most only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like liability, collision or medical payments. Just because you may think adding up those discounts means a free policy, you won’t be that lucky. Any qualifying discounts will reduce the amount you have to pay.
For a list of insurers offering car insurance discounts, click this link.
These factors can influence what you pay for Lincoln Navigator L insurance
An important part of buying insurance is that you know the different types of things that help determine insurance rates. Having a good understanding of what determines base rates enables informed choices that could result in much lower annual insurance costs.
The following are a partial list of the pieces insurance companies consider when setting premiums.
- Consolidate policies to earn discounts – The majority of companies provide better rates to customers who buy several policies from them in the form of a multi-policy discount. Even though this discount sounds good, you still need to shop around to make sure you are getting the best deal.
- Your occupation can affect rates – Did you know your insurance rates can be affected by your occupation? Occupations like judges, architects and stock brokers tend to have the highest rates due to job stress and lots of time spent at work. On the other hand, occupations like actors, students and performers receive lower rates for Navigator L coverage.
- How credit affects insurance rates – Your credit score is a large factor in determining your rates. Therefore, if your credit history is lower than you’d like, you could potentially save money when insuring your 2008 Lincoln Navigator L by improving your credit score. Consumers who have excellent credit tend to be less risk to insure than drivers who have poor credit.
- Small claims can cost you – Auto insurance companies award discounts to insureds who do not file claims often. If you file claims often, you can expect either policy cancellation or increased premiums. Insurance coverage is designed for larger claims.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Car insurance is unique, just like you
When buying proper insurance coverage, there really is no cookie cutter policy. Each situation is unique.
For instance, these questions can aid in determining whether you will benefit from professional help.
- When does my teenage driver need to be added to my policy?
- Do I need roadside assistance coverage?
- When do I need to add a new car to my policy?
- What is the rate difference between pleasure use and commuting?
- Which is better, split liability limits or combined limits?
- Why am I required to buy high-risk coverage?
- Do I pay less for low miles?
- Does medical payments coverage apply to all occupants?
- When should I remove comp and collision on my 2008 Lincoln Navigator L?
- Can my teen drive my company car?
If you can’t answer these questions, then you may want to think about talking to an insurance agent. To find an agent in your area, fill out this quick form. It’s fast, free and can provide invaluable advice.
Educate yourself about insurance coverages
Learning about specific coverages of insurance helps when choosing which coverages you need for your vehicles. Policy terminology can be difficult to understand and even agents have difficulty translating policy wording.
Coverage for collisions
Collision coverage pays to fix your vehicle from damage resulting from a collision with a stationary object or other vehicle. You will need to pay your deductible then your collision coverage will kick in.
Collision coverage pays for things such as crashing into a building, crashing into a ditch, colliding with a tree, driving through your garage door and colliding with another moving vehicle. This coverage can be expensive, so analyze the benefit of dropping coverage from older vehicles. Another option is to bump up the deductible in order to get cheaper collision rates.
Liability coverage provides protection from damages or injuries you inflict on other people or property by causing an accident. This coverage protects you from legal claims by others, and does not provide coverage for your own vehicle damage or injuries.
Split limit liability has three limits of coverage: bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. You might see policy limits of 50/100/50 that translate to a $50,000 limit per person for injuries, a limit of $100,000 in injury protection per accident, and a limit of $50,000 paid for damaged property. Occasionally you may see a combined single limit or CSL which limits claims to one amount without having the split limit caps.
Liability can pay for things such as legal defense fees, repair bills for other people’s vehicles and pain and suffering. How much liability should you purchase? That is a personal decision, but buy higher limits if possible.
Coverage for medical payments
Medical payments and Personal Injury Protection insurance kick in for immediate expenses for pain medications, ambulance fees and X-ray expenses. The coverages can be used in conjunction with a health insurance policy or if there is no health insurance coverage. Coverage applies to both the driver and occupants in addition to any family member struck as a pedestrian. PIP coverage is not universally available but can be used in place of medical payments coverage
Uninsured and underinsured coverage
Your UM/UIM coverage gives you protection when other motorists do not carry enough liability coverage. Covered losses include hospital bills for your injuries as well as damage to your Lincoln Navigator L.
Because many people only purchase the least amount of liability that is required, it doesn’t take a major accident to exceed their coverage limits. This is the reason having UM/UIM coverage is a good idea. Most of the time these coverages are set the same as your liablity limits.
Comprehensive insurance will pay to fix damage that is not covered by collision coverage. You first have to pay a deductible then the remaining damage will be covered by your comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage protects against claims such as hitting a deer, falling objects, a broken windshield, fire damage and rock chips in glass. The most a insurance company will pay at claim time is the market value of your vehicle, so if the vehicle is not worth much it’s probably time to drop comprehensive insurance.
Affordable insurance is out there
When you buy insurance online, you should never buy lower coverage limits just to save a few bucks. There are many occasions where drivers have reduced physical damage coverage only to regret they didn’t purchase enough coverage. Your goal should be to get the best coverage possible at the best price, not the least amount of coverage.
We’ve covered some good ideas how you can get a better price on 2008 Lincoln Navigator L insurance. The key thing to remember is the more you quote, the better your chances of lowering your rates. Consumers may even find the biggest savings come from a company that doesn’t do a lot of advertising.
People switch companies for any number of reasons including being labeled a high risk driver, denial of a claim, not issuing a premium refund or policy non-renewal. Regardless of your reason for switching companies, finding a new company can be less work than you think.
- Preventing Carjacking and Theft (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Uninsured Motorists: Threats on the Road (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Child Safety Seats (Insurance Information Insitute)
- When is the Right Time to Switch Car Insurance Companies? (Allstate)
- Red Light Cameras (State Farm)
- Anti-Lock Brake FAQ (iihs.org)
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I find the cheapest auto insurance rates for a 2008 Lincoln Navigator L in 2023?
To find the cheapest auto insurance rates for a 2008 Lincoln Navigator L in 2023, you can follow these steps:
- Enter your ZIP code: Start by entering your ZIP code on the provided page to access the free quote tool.
- Compare quotes: Utilize the free quote tool to compare rates from different insurance companies. Comparing multiple quotes gives you a better chance of finding the best price.
- Maintain consistent coverage: If you currently have auto insurance, make sure to maintain continuous coverage. Gaps in coverage can lead to higher rates.
- Consider discounts: Insurance companies offer various discounts that can help lower your rates. Make sure to ask about any discounts you may be eligible for, such as safe driver discounts, multi-policy discounts, or good student discounts.
How can I save money on car insurance for my 2008 Lincoln Navigator L?
Here are some tips to save money on car insurance for your 2008 Lincoln Navigator L:
- Compare quotes: Obtain quotes from multiple insurance companies to compare rates and find the best price.
- Take advantage of discounts: Ask your insurance provider about available discounts, such as safe driver discounts, multi-policy discounts, or good student discounts.
- Increase deductibles: Consider raising your deductibles, which can lower your premiums. However, be sure you can afford to pay the higher deductible if you need to file a claim.
- Maintain a good driving record: Safe driving habits can help you avoid accidents and traffic violations, which can lead to lower insurance premiums.
- Bundle policies: If you have multiple insurance needs, consider bundling them with one provider. Many companies offer discounts for bundling auto, home, and other insurance policies.
- Evaluate coverage: Regularly review your coverage to ensure it aligns with your needs. Adjust coverage and limits as necessary to optimize your savings.
What factors determine the price of auto insurance for a 2008 Lincoln Navigator L?
Several factors influence the price of auto insurance, including:
- Age and gender: Younger drivers and male drivers often pay higher premiums.
- Driving record: A clean driving record with no accidents or violations can lead to lower rates.
- Location: Insurance rates can vary based on your ZIP code, as areas with higher crime rates or accident rates may have higher premiums.
- Vehicle make and model: The type of vehicle you drive, such as a 2008 Lincoln Navigator L, can impact your insurance rates.
- Coverage and deductibles: The level of coverage and deductibles you choose can affect your premiums.
- Credit history: In some states, insurance companies consider credit history when determining rates.
- Insurance history: Continuous insurance coverage and a history of timely payments can lead to lower premiums.
- Annual mileage: The number of miles you drive annually can impact your rates.
What discounts are available for car insurance?
Car insurance companies often offer various discounts to help lower premiums. Some common discounts include:
- Safe driver discount: Offered to drivers with a clean driving record and no accidents or violations.
- Multi-policy discount: Available when you bundle multiple policies, such as auto and home insurance, with the same company.
- Good student discount: Offered to students who maintain good grades.
- Anti-theft device discount: Given to vehicles equipped with anti-theft devices or security systems.
- Defensive driving course discount: Available to drivers who complete an approved defensive driving course.
- Low mileage discount: Offered to drivers who travel fewer miles annually.
These are just a few examples, and discounts may vary by insurance company and location. It’s best to inquire with your specific insurance provider about the discounts they offer.
Why is it important to compare auto insurance quotes?
Comparing auto insurance quotes allows you to find the best price and coverage for your needs. Insurance rates can vary significantly among different companies, so getting multiple quotes gives you the opportunity to identify the most affordable option. Additionally, comparing quotes enables you to evaluate the coverage options, deductibles, and discounts offered by each insurance provider, helping you make an informed decision.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Ford Escape Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Ford Focus Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area