Cheapest 2011 Lexus IS 350 C Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Jun 4, 2023
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Shoppers have many options when shopping for the best price on Lexus IS 350 C insurance. They can either waste time driving around to get rate comparisons or utilize the internet to find the lowest rates.
There is a right way and a wrong way to find insurance coverage online and we’ll show you the absolute fastest way to compare rates for your Lexus and obtain the best price possible.
It’s a good habit to shop coverage around before your policy renews because prices are rarely the same from one policy term to another. Even if you got the best deal for IS 350 C coverage a year ago the chances are good that you can find a lower rate today. Forget anything you know (or think you know) about insurance coverage because we’re going to demonstrate the quickest way to find better coverage at a better price.
If you have a current insurance policy or are looking for a new policy, you will benefit by learning to find the best rates and still get good coverage. This article will teach you the most effective way to quote insurance and some money-saving tips. Vehicle owners only need to know how to compare prices online.
Are you getting all your discounts?
The cost of insuring your cars can be expensive, but you may find discounts to help offset the cost. Larger premium reductions will be automatically applied when you quote, but lesser-known reductions have to be asked about before being credited. If they aren’t giving you every credit you deserve, you are throwing money away.
- Accident Free – Drivers with accident-free driving histories can earn big discounts when compared to accident-prone drivers.
- Federal Employees – Employees or retirees of the government could cut as much as 10% off for IS 350 C coverage with select insurance companies.
- Good Student – Performing well in school can get you a discount of up to 25%. The discount lasts well after school through age 25.
- Student in College – Kids in college who live away from home and do not have access to a covered vehicle can receive lower rates.
- Paperwork-free – A few companies will give a small break simply for signing over the internet.
Drivers should understand that most discount credits are not given to the entire policy premium. A few only apply to individual premiums such as comprehensive or collision. So even though they make it sound like adding up those discounts means a free policy, it just doesn’t work that way. But any discount will bring down your overall premium however.
For a list of companies with discount auto insurance rates, click here.
Consumers can’t get away from ads for cheaper car insurance by Progressive, Allstate and GEICO. They all have a common claim about savings if you change to their company.
How can each company make the same claim?
Insurance companies have a certain “appetite” for the driver that is profitable for them. For example, a desirable insured could possibly be between the ages of 40 and 55, is a homeowner, and drives newer vehicles. Any driver that hits that “sweet spot” will qualify for the lowest rates and most likely will save when switching.
Potential insureds who don’t qualify for these standards will be charged a higher premium and this can result in business going elsewhere. The ads state “customers who switch” but not “drivers who get quotes” save that kind of money. That’s why companies can make the claims of big savings.
That is why drivers should get as many quotes as possible. It’s not possible to predict the company that will have the lowest Lexus IS 350 C insurance rates.
Tailor your coverage to you
When it comes to choosing proper insurance coverage, there is no best way to insure your cars. Every situation is different.
For instance, these questions might point out whether you would benefit from an agent’s advice.
- Should I sign the liability waiver when renting a car?
- How much underlying liability do I need for an umbrella policy?
- Why am I required to get a high-risk car insurance policy?
- Is my Lexus IS 350 C covered if I use it for business?
- What if I total my 2011 Lexus IS 350 C and owe more than it’s worth?
- Does insurance cover tools stolen from my truck?
- Do I need added coverage for expensive stereo equipment?
If you’re not sure about those questions then you might want to talk to a licensed agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, fill out this quick form. It’s fast, free and can help protect your family.
Car insurance 101
Having a good grasp of insurance can help you determine the right coverages for your vehicles. The terms used in a policy can be impossible to understand and reading a policy is terribly boring.
Liability auto insurance
Liability insurance provides protection from damages or injuries you inflict on other people or property that is your fault. This insurance protects YOU from claims by other people. Liability doesn’t cover damage sustained by your vehicle in an accident.
Coverage consists of three different limits, per person bodily injury, per accident bodily injury, and a property damage limit. You might see limits of 50/100/50 that means you have a limit of $50,000 per injured person, a limit of $100,000 in injury protection per accident, and property damage coverage for $50,000. Another option is a combined single limit or CSL which limits claims to one amount rather than limiting it on a per person basis.
Liability coverage protects against things such as attorney fees, medical services, repair costs for stationary objects, pain and suffering and loss of income. How much coverage you buy is up to you, but buy as large an amount as possible.
Coverage for collisions
This pays to fix your vehicle from damage resulting from colliding with a stationary object or other vehicle. You have to pay a deductible and then insurance will cover the remainder.
Collision insurance covers claims such as rolling your car, sustaining damage from a pot hole, backing into a parked car and colliding with a tree. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so you might think about dropping it from vehicles that are 8 years or older. You can also raise the deductible to get cheaper collision coverage.
Medical payments coverage and PIP
Med pay and PIP coverage pay for immediate expenses for dental work, pain medications and rehabilitation expenses. They are utilized in addition to your health insurance plan or if you lack health insurance entirely. Coverage applies to you and your occupants as well as if you are hit as a while walking down the street. Personal Injury Protection is not universally available but it provides additional coverages not offered by medical payments coverage
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage
Your UM/UIM coverage protects you and your vehicle’s occupants when the “other guys” either have no liability insurance or not enough. It can pay for medical payments for you and your occupants and also any damage incurred to your Lexus IS 350 C.
Since many drivers only carry the minimum required liability limits, it doesn’t take a major accident to exceed their coverage limits. So UM/UIM coverage is a good idea. Most of the time the UM/UIM limits do not exceed the liability coverage limits.
This pays for damage caused by mother nature, theft, vandalism and other events. You first must pay your deductible and then insurance will cover the rest of the damage.
Comprehensive coverage protects against claims such as theft, damage from getting keyed, a broken windshield and a tree branch falling on your vehicle. The maximum payout you’ll receive from a claim is the market value of your vehicle, so if the vehicle is not worth much consider dropping full coverage.
Buy Smart and Save
When trying to cut insurance costs, it’s not a good idea to reduce coverage to reduce premium. There have been many situations where consumers will sacrifice full coverage and learned later that it was a big error on their part. Your strategy should be to buy the best coverage you can find at a price you can afford while not skimping on critical coverages.
Low-cost 2011 Lexus IS 350 C insurance can be purchased both online and with local insurance agents, so you should compare both in order to have the best price selection to choose from. Some companies do not offer the ability to get a quote online and most of the time these smaller companies sell through independent agents.
In this article, we presented a lot of ways to lower your insurance rates. The most important thing to understand is the more providers you compare, the higher your chance of finding lower rates. Consumers could even find that the best price on car insurance is with some of the lesser-known companies.
- Things to Know Before you Cancel Insurance (Allstate)
- Comprehensive Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
- Senior Drivers (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Vehicle Size and Weight FAQ (iihs.org)
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I find the cheapest insurance for a 2011 Lexus IS 350 C?
To find the cheapest insurance for a 2011 Lexus IS 350 C, consider the following tips:
- Shop around: Obtain quotes from multiple insurance providers to compare prices and coverage options.
- Maintain a clean driving record: A history of safe driving can help you qualify for lower insurance rates.
- Opt for a higher deductible: Choosing a higher deductible can lower your insurance premiums, but keep in mind that you will have to pay more out of pocket in case of an accident.
- Explore available discounts: Inquire with insurance companies about any discounts they offer, such as safe driver discounts or multi-policy discounts.
- Consider usage-based insurance: Some insurers provide discounts based on your driving habits, so consider installing a telematics device that monitors your driving behavior.
- Look into group insurance: Some organizations or associations offer group insurance plans that may be more affordable than individual policies.
- Review and adjust coverage levels: Evaluate your coverage needs and consider adjusting the coverage levels to ensure you are adequately protected without unnecessary extras.
Are there any specific insurance providers that offer cheaper rates for a 2011 Lexus IS 350 C?
Insurance rates can vary significantly depending on various factors, including your location, driving history, age, and more. While specific insurance providers may offer competitive rates for a 2011 Lexus IS 350 C, it’s best to obtain quotes from multiple companies to compare prices. Some well-known insurance companies that you may consider contacting include Geico, Progressive, State Farm, Allstate, and Farmers Insurance, among others. However, it’s essential to evaluate their rates and coverage options specific to your circumstances.
Are there any notable factors that can affect the insurance cost for a 2011 Lexus IS 350 C?
Several factors can influence the cost of insurance for a 2011 Lexus IS 350 C, including:
- Location: Insurance rates can vary based on where you live due to factors such as crime rates, traffic congestion, and weather conditions.
- Driving record: Your driving history and any past accidents or violations can impact your insurance premiums.
- Age and gender: Younger drivers, typically under 25, tend to have higher insurance rates. Additionally, males may have slightly higher rates compared to females.
- Coverage levels: The type and amount of coverage you choose will affect your insurance costs. Higher coverage limits and additional optional coverages can increase premiums.
- Deductible amount: Opting for a higher deductible will typically lower your insurance premiums, but you will have to pay more out of pocket in the event of a claim.
- Vehicle safety features: The presence of safety features such as anti-lock brakes, airbags, and anti-theft systems can lead to lower insurance rates.
- Annual mileage: If you drive fewer miles annually, it may result in lower insurance premiums.
- Insurance history: Your prior insurance coverage and claims history can impact your rates.
Are there any specific insurance considerations for owning a 2011 Lexus IS 350 C?
While owning a 2011 Lexus IS 350 C, consider the following insurance considerations:
- Comprehensive and collision coverage: Given the value of a 2011 Lexus IS 350 C, it’s advisable to consider comprehensive and collision coverage to protect against theft, vandalism, and accidents.
- GAP insurance: If you have a loan or lease on your vehicle, consider purchasing GAP insurance to cover the difference between the vehicle’s actual cash value and the amount owed in case of a total loss.
- Maintenance and upkeep: Proper maintenance and regular servicing of your vehicle can help prevent potential issues and ensure it remains in good condition, potentially reducing insurance risks.
- Modifications: Inform your insurance provider about any modifications made to your vehicle, as they may affect your coverage or premiums.
- Regularly review your coverage: As your vehicle ages, reassess your coverage needs and consider adjusting your policy accordingly to ensure adequate protection and potential cost savings.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- GMC Sierra Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Ford Explorer Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area