View 2013 Chevrolet Corvette Car Insurance Rates
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: May 12, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Buying cheap insurance on the web is problematic for beginners to comparing rates online. With so many choices of online companies available, how can consumers possibly compare every company to locate the cheapest rates?
If you are paying for car insurance now, you will be able to save some money using this strategy. This article will instruct you on the best way to quote coverages and some money-saving tips. Although vehicle owners need to learn the way insurance companies price insurance differently because it can help you find the best coverage.
Where Can I Get Cheap Insurance?
There are a variety of methods to shop for 2013 Chevy Corvette insurance, and some are easier and takes less work. You can waste hours talking about coverages with local insurance agents in your area, or you could use the web to get prices fast.
Most major companies enroll in a system where insurance shoppers complete one form, and at least one company then returns a price quote based on the submitted data. This prevents consumers from doing form submissions to each company.
To participate in this free quote system, click here to start a free quote.
The single downside to getting quotes like this is buyers cannot specifically choose which companies you will receive quotes from. So if you want to choose from a list of companies to request quotes from, we have assembled a list of the cheapest insurance companies in your area. Click here for list of insurance companies.
It’s up to you how you get prices quotes, just ensure you’re using identical coverages with every price quote. If you use higher or lower deductibles it’s impossible to make a fair comparison for your Chevy Corvette. Having just a slight variation in insurance coverages may result in large price differences. Just remember that comparing more company’s prices helps you find a lower rate.
More discounts equal less premium
Auto insurance companies don’t necessarily list every discount in a way that’s easy to find, so we break down both well-publicized and the harder-to-find auto insurance savings.
- Multiple Policy Discount – If you have multiple policies with one company you may save 10% to 20% off each policy.
- Military Discounts – Having a deployed family member may qualify for rate reductions.
- Theft Prevention Discount – Anti-theft and alarm systems help deter theft and will save you 10% or more.
- Student in College – Kids in college living away from home attending college and do not have a car can be insured at a reduced rate.
- Federal Employees – Being employed by or retired from a federal job could cut as much as 10% off on Corvette coverage with certain companies.
- Pay Upfront and Save – If you pay your bill all at once instead of making monthly payments you may reduce your total bill.
- Multiple Vehicles – Insuring multiple vehicles on one policy could earn a price break for each car.
- Organization Discounts – Being a member of certain professional organizations could trigger savings on your policy on Corvette coverage.
- Homeowners Savings – Owning a house can help you save on auto insurance because maintaining a house is proof that your finances are in order.
- Early Switch Discount – A few companies offer discounts for switching to them prior to your current policy expiring. It’s a savings of about 10%.
As a disclaimer on discounts, many deductions do not apply to the entire cost. Most cut individual premiums such as medical payments or collision. Just because you may think you could get a free auto insurance policy, companies don’t profit that way.
For a list of insurers offering auto insurance discounts, follow this link.
It’s not one size fits all
When it comes to buying proper insurance coverage for your vehicles, there really is no perfect coverage plan. Coverage needs to be tailored to your specific needs.
These are some specific questions can help discover if your insurance needs might need professional guidance.
- How do I file an SR-22 for a DUI in my state?
- Do I need more liability coverage?
- Do I have coverage when pulling a U-Haul trailer?
- When do I need to add a new car to my policy?
- What is UM/UIM insurance?
- Do I need medical payments coverage since I have good health insurance?
- Are my friends covered when driving my 2013 Chevy Corvette?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions but one or more may apply to you, you may need to chat with a licensed insurance agent. If you don’t have a local agent, fill out this quick form.
Coverages available on your policy
Learning about specific coverages of your policy helps when choosing appropriate coverage at the best deductibles and correct limits. The coverage terms in a policy can be impossible to understand and reading a policy is terribly boring.
This provides protection from damages or injuries you inflict on a person or their property in an accident. This insurance protects YOU from legal claims by others. Liability doesn’t cover damage sustained by your vehicle in an accident.
It consists of three limits, per person bodily injury, per accident bodily injury, and a property damage limit. You might see liability limits of 50/100/50 that means you have a limit of $50,000 per injured person, a limit of $100,000 in injury protection per accident, and a total limit of $50,000 for damage to vehicles and property.
Liability can pay for things such as repair costs for stationary objects, repair bills for other people’s vehicles, medical expenses and pain and suffering. How much coverage you buy is up to you, but buy as large an amount as possible.
Comprehensive or Other Than Collision
Comprehensive insurance coverage will pay to fix damage OTHER than collision with another vehicle or object. You first must pay your deductible and then insurance will cover the rest of the damage.
Comprehensive can pay for claims like damage from a tornado or hurricane, damage from flooding, falling objects, vandalism and theft. The maximum payout a car insurance company will pay at claim time is the market value of your vehicle, so if the vehicle’s value is low consider dropping full coverage.
This coverage pays to fix your vehicle from damage resulting from colliding with a stationary object or other vehicle. A deductible applies then the remaining damage will be paid by your insurance company.
Collision can pay for claims such as hitting a parking meter, colliding with a tree, hitting a mailbox and scraping a guard rail. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so you might think about dropping it from vehicles that are older. It’s also possible to increase the deductible to get cheaper collision coverage.
Medical costs insurance
Med pay and PIP coverage provide coverage for short-term medical expenses such as nursing services, pain medications and funeral costs. They are used in conjunction with a health insurance policy or if you lack health insurance entirely. It covers you and your occupants in addition to if you are hit as a while walking down the street. PIP is not available in all states but it provides additional coverages not offered by medical payments coverage
Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist coverage protects you and your vehicle’s occupants from other drivers when they do not carry enough liability coverage. This coverage pays for injuries to you and your family as well as damage to your 2013 Chevy Corvette.
Since many drivers only carry the minimum required liability limits, their liability coverage can quickly be exhausted. That’s why carrying high Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage is important protection for you and your family.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will GEICO insure a car not in my name?
- What is covered in a Jeep powertrain warranty?
- Are Jeeps more expensive to insure?
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Subaru Outback Insurance
- Toyota Highlander Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Chevrolet Traverse Insurance
- Hyundai Sonata Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area