Cheapest 2014 Audi S4 Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: May 11, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Searching for better car insurance rates for your Audi S4? Having to pay for overpriced car insurance can empty your savings account and force you to make sacrifices. Comparing price quotes is free and is an excellent way to slash your bill and have more diposable income. You have so many insurers to pick from, and although it’s nice to have a selection, so many choices can make it hard to compare company pricing.
How to Compare Insurance Costs
Most companies provide coverage prices on their websites. The process is fairly simple as you simply enter the coverages you want as detailed in the form. Upon sending the form, their rating system automatically retrieves reports for credit and driving violations and gives you a price quote based on these and other factors. Online quotes simplifies rate comparisons, but the process of having to visit several different sites and fill out multiple forms gets old quite quickly. But it’s very important to get many rate quotes if you are searching for better prices.
The easiest way to find lower prices makes use of a single form that gets price quotes from more than one company. The form is fast, reduces the work, and makes online quotes a lot less work. After sending the form, it is rated and you are able to buy any one of the quote results.
If the quotes result in lower rates, you can click and sign and purchase coverage. The whole process just takes a couple of minutes and you’ll know if lower rates are available.
To compare rates now, click here and input your coverage information. If you have your current policy handy, we recommend you type in the insurance coverages as shown on your current policy. This way, you are getting an apples-to-apples comparison based on identical coverages.
Don’t miss out on these money-saving discounts
Insurance can be prohibitively expensive, buy you may qualify for discounts to help bring down the price. Most are applied at the time you complete a quote, but less common discounts must be asked for before you get the savings. If they aren’t giving you every credit you qualify for, you are throwing money away.
- Anti-theft Discount – Vehicles with anti-theft systems help deter theft and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Senior Citizens – Mature drivers may qualify for a small decrease in premiums for S4 insurance.
- Multi-policy Discount – When you have multiple policies with one insurance company you could get a discount of 10% to 20% off each policy.
- Homeowners Savings – Being a homeowner can save you money because of the fact that having a home requires personal responsibility.
- Auto/Life Discount – Some companies give a break if you buy auto and life insurance together.
Drivers should understand that most discounts do not apply to all coverage premiums. Some only reduce specific coverage prices like comp or med pay. So when it seems like all those discounts means the company will pay you, it doesn’t quite work that way. But all discounts will bring down the amount you have to pay.
Insurance companies that possibly offer some of the above discounts include:
It’s a good idea to ask each company which discounts you may be entitled to. Savings may not apply everywhere.
Do I need special coverages?
When buying adequate coverage for your vehicles, there really is no best way to insure your cars. Your needs are not the same as everyone else’s so your insurance should reflect that These are some specific questions might point out if your insurance needs would benefit from an agent’s advice.
- Will my rates increase for filing one claim?
- Which is better, split liability limits or combined limits?
- What is UM/UIM insurance?
- What is the rate difference between pleasure use and commuting?
- Can I pay claims out-of-pocket if I buy high deductibles?
- Who is covered by my policy?
- What are the financial responsibility laws in my state?
- Can my teen drive my company car?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions but a few of them apply, you might consider talking to a licensed agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, take a second and complete this form or you can also visit this page to select a carrier It only takes a few minutes and can provide invaluable advice.
Audi S4 premiums are determined by many factors
Consumers need to have an understanding of the rating factors that go into determining the rates you pay for auto insurance. Understanding what impacts premium levels helps enable you to make changes that can help you get lower auto insurance prices.
Listed below are a partial list of the pieces that factor into your rates.
- More claims means more premium – Companies give cheaper rates to drivers who file claims infrequently. If you file claims often, you can definitely plan on higher rates. Car insurance is intended to be relied upon for the bigger claims that can’t be paid out-of-pocket.
- Liability coverage protects you – Liability coverage will protect you if ever a court rules you are at fault for damages caused by your negligence. Liability insurance provides for a legal defense up to the limits shown on your policy. This coverage is very inexpensive when compared with rates for comp and collision, so do not skimp.
- Tickets mean higher rates – A bad driving record has a huge affect on how much you pay. Even one speeding ticket can boost insurance rates by twenty percent. Careful drivers get better rates than their less careful counterparts. If you have dangerous violations such as reckless driving, hit and run or driving under the influence may find they need to submit a SR-22 or proof of financial responsibility with their state DMV in order to prevent a license revocation.
- Your job and insurance rates – Did you know your job can affect your rates? Jobs such as doctors, executives and dentists have the highest average rates due to stressful work requirements and long work hours. Other occupations like actors, historians and homemakers get better rates for S4 insurance.
- Do you need those extra coverages? – There are a ton of extra bells and whistles that you can get tricked into buying when buying auto insurance. Things like rental car reimbursement, accidental death and term life insurance are some examples. These coverages may sound good initially, but if they’re wasting money remove them from your policy.
- Marriage pays dividends – Being married can get you a discount when buying auto insurance. Marriage usually means you are more responsible and statistics show married drivers get in fewer accidents.
- Increase deductibles and save – Your deductibles define the amount you are required to spend before a claim is paid by your company. Insurance for physical damage to your car, also known as collision and other-than-collision, covers damage that occurs to your car. A few examples of covered claims are running into the backend of another car, damage caused by hail, and windstorm damage. The more expense you have to pay, the lower your rates will be for S4 insurance.
Specific coverages for an Audi S4
Having a good grasp of your policy helps when choosing the right coverages and proper limits and deductibles. Insurance terms can be difficult to understand and coverage can change by endorsement. Shown next are typical coverage types found on the average insurance policy.
Coverage for medical expenses
Med pay and PIP coverage provide coverage for immediate expenses such as pain medications, X-ray expenses, prosthetic devices and funeral costs. They can be used to fill the gap from your health insurance program or if you lack health insurance entirely. It covers you and your occupants in addition to if you are hit as a while walking down the street. PIP is not universally available and may carry a deductible
Coverage for uninsured or underinsured drivers
Your UM/UIM coverage protects you and your vehicle’s occupants when other motorists either have no liability insurance or not enough. It can pay for medical payments for you and your occupants and also any damage incurred to your Audi S4.
Since many drivers only carry the minimum required liability limits, their limits can quickly be used up. So UM/UIM coverage is very important. Most of the time the UM/UIM limits do not exceed the liability coverage limits.
This coverage pays to fix your vehicle from damage from a wide range of events other than collision. You need to pay your deductible first then your comprehensive coverage will pay.
Comprehensive coverage protects against things such as damage from getting keyed, a tree branch falling on your vehicle, rock chips in glass, a broken windshield and falling objects. The highest amount your insurance company will pay is the ACV or actual cash value, so if your deductible is as high as the vehicle’s value consider removing comprehensive coverage.
Collision coverage protection
Collision insurance covers damage to your S4 from colliding with an object or car. A deductible applies then the remaining damage will be paid by your insurance company.
Collision coverage protects against claims such as scraping a guard rail, rolling your car, damaging your car on a curb, sideswiping another vehicle and backing into a parked car. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so consider dropping it from vehicles that are older. Drivers also have the option to increase the deductible to bring the cost down.
This protects you from damage that occurs to other people or property in an accident. It protects YOU from legal claims by others. It does not cover damage sustained by your vehicle in an accident.
It consists of three limits, per person bodily injury, per accident bodily injury, and a property damage limit. As an example, you may have liability limits of 100/300/100 that translate to $100,000 bodily injury coverage, $300,000 for the entire accident, and a total limit of $100,000 for damage to vehicles and property. Some companies may use one limit called combined single limit (CSL) which provides one coverage limit without having the split limit caps.
Liability can pay for things like legal defense fees, repair costs for stationary objects and bail bonds. How much liability coverage do you need? That is up to you, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase as much as you can afford.
Never pay more for less
When you buy insurance online, it’s very important that you do not buy lower coverage limits just to save a few bucks. There are too many instances where an insured cut uninsured motorist or liability limits and discovered at claim time that a couple dollars of savings turned into a financial nightmare. Your aim should be to buy a smart amount of coverage at the best price, not the least amount of coverage.
Affordable 2014 Audi S4 insurance is available online in addition to many insurance agents, so you should compare both so you have a total pricing picture. Some insurance companies do not provide online quoting and these regional insurance providers work with independent agents.
In this article, we covered many ways to compare insurance prices online. The key thing to remember is the more companies you get rates for, the better your comparison will be. You may even discover the best price on car insurance is with some of the smallest insurance companies. They may only write in your state and offer lower rates as compared to the big name companies such as Progressive or GEICO.
Even more information is available by following these links:
- What Determines the Price of My Auto Insurance Policy? (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Can I Drive Legally without Insurance? (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Uninsured Motorist Statistics (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Get the Right Protection (InsureUonline.org)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Find Cheaper Named Operator Policy Car Insurance Rates in 2023
- Will Geico Insure a Car Not in My Name? 2023
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do Trucks Cost More to Insure? 2023
- How Long Does a Dui Stay on Your Record? 2023
- Does the Porsche Club of America Offer Car Insurance? 2023
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Jeep Wrangler Insurance
- Volkswagen Jetta Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Subaru Forester Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area