Cheaper 2014 Bentley Flying Spur Insurance Rates
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: May 11, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Searching for lower insurance coverage rates for your Bentley Flying Spur? Have you fallen victim to overpriced insurance coverage? Trust us, you are not the only one feeling buyer’s remorse. You have so many auto insurance companies to insure vehicles with, and although it’s a good thing to be able to choose, so many choices can make it hard to compare company pricing.
Buying car insurance is quite easy. If you currently have a car insurance policy, you should be able to reduce your rates substantially using these methods. Drivers only need an understanding of the most efficient way to find the lowest price over the internet.
Take discounts and save
Companies offering auto insurance don’t list every discount very clearly, so we took the time to find some of the best known and the harder-to-find discounts you could be receiving. If you’re not getting every credit available, you’re just leaving money on the table.
- Service Members Pay Less – Being deployed with a military unit could mean lower rates.
- Driver’s Ed – Have your child enroll in driver’s education in high school.
- College Student – Any of your kids who attend school more than 100 miles from home and do not have access to a covered vehicle can be insured at a reduced rate.
- Pay Upfront and Save – If you pay your bill all at once instead of monthly or quarterly installments you could save up to 5%.
- Multiple Vehicles – Buying coverage for multiple vehicles on one policy could earn a price break for each car.
It’s important to understand that most credits do not apply to the entire policy premium. Most only apply to specific coverage prices like liability and collision coverage. Even though it may seem like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, it doesn’t quite work that way.
A partial list of companies that may offer some of the above discounts are:
- State Farm
- 21st Century
- American Family
- The Hartford
It’s a good idea to ask every prospective company which discounts you may be entitled to. Savings may not apply in your state.
Bentley Flying Spur rates are complex
An important part of buying insurance is that you know some of the elements that help determine the rates you pay for auto insurance. Understanding what determines base rates empowers consumers to make smart changes that could result in big savings.
The following are a few of the “ingredients” used by your company to calculate premiums.
- Pay less if you’re married – Getting married can get you a discount on your policy. Having a significant other means you’re more mature than a single person and it’s proven that being married results in fewer claims.
- Liability insurance protects assets – Liability insurance will protect you in the event that you are found liable for causing damage or personal injury in an accident. Liability provides legal defense coverage which can cost thousands of dollars. Liability is cheap compared to physical damage coverage, so buy as much as you can afford.
- Males pay more for insurance – Statistics demonstrate women tend to be less risk to insure than men. However, don’t assume that women are better drivers. They both have accidents at a similar rate, but the men cause more damage and cost insurance companies more money. Men also statistically get more serious tickets such as DWI and reckless driving.
- Lower rates come with age – Older drivers tend to be more responsible, file fewer claims and tend to be better behind the wheel. Young drivers are known to get distracted easily behind the wheel and because of this, their auto insurance rates are much higher.
- Safer cars cost less to insure – Cars with high safety ratings get lower rates. Safer cars result in less severe injuries and any reduction in injury severity means lower claim amounts passed on to you as lower rates. If your Bentley Flying Spur scored better than four stars on Safercar.gov or an “acceptable” rating on iihs.org it may be receiving lower rates.
- Policy add-ons can waste money – There are a lot of additional coverages that you can buy on your Flying Spur policy. Insurance for rental car reimbursement, towing coverage and motor club memberships may be wasting your money. These coverages may sound good at first, but if you don’t need them eliminate the coverages to reduce your premium.
Which policy gives me the best coverage?
When it comes to buying the right insurance coverage, there isn’t really a “best” method to buy coverage. Every situation is different and a cookie cutter policy won’t apply. For instance, these questions may help you determine whether you might need an agent’s assistance.
- Is other people’s property covered if stolen from my vehicle?
- When can my company non-renew my policy?
- When would I need additional glass coverage?
- What discounts do I qualify for?
- Does my personal policy cover me when driving out-of-state?
- Should I drop comprehensive coverage on older vehicles?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions, you may need to chat with a licensed agent. To find an agent in your area, simply complete this short form or you can also visit this page to select a carrier It’s fast, doesn’t cost anything and may give you better protection.
Auto insurance ads bend the truth
Drivers get pounded daily by advertisements for cheaper car insurance by Progressive, GEICO, Allstate and State Farm. All the ads make the same claim that you can save if you switch to their company.
How does each company say the same thing? It’s all in the numbers.
Insurance companies are able to cherry pick for the type of customer that is profitable for them. A good example of a desirable insured might be profiled as between 25 and 40, is a homeowner, and chooses high deductibles. Any driver that hits that “sweet spot” is entitled to the best price and is almost guaranteed to save quite a bit of money when switching.
Consumers who don’t qualify for the “perfect” profile must pay more money which usually ends up with the customer not buying. Company advertisements say “people who switch” but not “drivers who get quotes” save that much money. That is how insurance companies can confidently make those claims. This illustrates why drivers should get quotes from several different companies. It’s just too difficult to predict which auto insurance company will fit your personal profile best.
Auto insurance coverages
Having a good grasp of insurance can help you determine the right coverages at the best deductibles and correct limits. Insurance terms can be impossible to understand and even agents have difficulty translating policy wording. Shown next are typical coverage types found on the average insurance policy.
Comprehensive or Other Than Collision – Comprehensive insurance coverage pays for damage caused by mother nature, theft, vandalism and other events. You need to pay your deductible first then the remaining damage will be covered by your comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive can pay for claims such as damage from getting keyed, hail damage, rock chips in glass and theft. The highest amount a insurance company will pay at claim time is the cash value of the vehicle, so if the vehicle is not worth much it’s probably time to drop comprehensive insurance.
Medical costs insurance – Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and medical payments coverage reimburse you for bills like doctor visits, nursing services, funeral costs and prosthetic devices. The coverages can be used to fill the gap from your health insurance policy or if you are not covered by health insurance. They cover not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants in addition to being hit by a car walking across the street. Personal injury protection coverage is only offered in select states but can be used in place of medical payments coverage
Auto liability insurance – This coverage protects you from damage that occurs to other people or property in an accident. This insurance protects YOU from claims by other people, and does not provide coverage for damage sustained by your vehicle in an accident.
It consists of three limits, per person bodily injury, per accident bodily injury, and a property damage limit. Your policy might show values of 25/50/25 which stand for a $25,000 limit per person for injuries, $50,000 for the entire accident, and $25,000 of coverage for damaged property.
Liability insurance covers things like funeral expenses, repair bills for other people’s vehicles, loss of income, pain and suffering and medical services. How much coverage you buy is up to you, but you should buy higher limits if possible.
UM/UIM Coverage – This coverage provides protection from other motorists when they either have no liability insurance or not enough. This coverage pays for injuries to you and your family and also any damage incurred to your Bentley Flying Spur.
Since many drivers carry very low liability coverage limits, it doesn’t take a major accident to exceed their coverage limits. That’s why carrying high Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage is a good idea.
Collision – Collision coverage covers damage to your Flying Spur caused by collision with an object or car. A deductible applies and then insurance will cover the remainder.
Collision can pay for things such as sideswiping another vehicle, hitting a mailbox, colliding with a tree and hitting a parking meter. This coverage can be expensive, so consider removing coverage from vehicles that are 8 years or older. It’s also possible to increase the deductible to save money on collision insurance.
Quote more, save more
Affordable 2014 Bentley Flying Spur insurance can be purchased both online in addition to many insurance agents, and you should compare price quotes from both so you have a total pricing picture. There are still a few companies who do not provide you the ability to get quotes online and many times these regional insurance providers only sell through independent insurance agents.
We covered many tips how you can save on insurance. The most important thing to understand is the more quotes you get, the higher your chance of finding lower rates. Consumers could even find that the best prices are with some of the lesser-known companies. These smaller insurers may often insure only within specific states and give getter rates compared to the large companies like Allstate or State Farm.
As you shop your coverage around, don’t be tempted to reduce needed coverages to save money. There are a lot of situations where someone sacrificed liability limits or collision coverage and learned later that the small savings ended up costing them much more. Your focus should be to buy the best coverage you can find at a price you can afford, not the least amount of coverage.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will GEICO insure a car not in my name?
- What is covered in a Jeep powertrain warranty?
- Are Jeeps more expensive to insure?
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Honda Accord Insurance
- GMC Sierra Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Chevrolet Traverse Insurance
- Subaru Outback Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area