Cheapest 2014 Maserati Ghibli Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Jun 6, 2023
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Finding low-cost car insurance over the internet can seem to be rather challenging for consumers new to comparison shopping online. When there are so many insurance companies available, how can drivers effectively compare every company to locate the best available rates?
If you currently have car insurance, you should be able to reduce your rates substantially using these methods. Finding the cheapest coverage is simple if you know the tricks. But car owners should learn the methods companies use to sell online and apply this information to your search.
These factors can influence what you pay for Maserati Ghibli insurance
Consumers need to have an understanding of the different types of things that go into determining your auto insurance rates. When you know what positively or negatively controls the rates you pay allows you to make educated decisions that can help you get much lower annual insurance costs.
- Women pay lower rates – Statistics demonstrate women are more cautious behind the wheel. Now that doesn’t mean men are WORSE drivers than women. Women and men are in accidents at a similar rate, but the men tend to have more serious accidents. Men also statistically get more serious tickets such as DWI and reckless driving.
- What are your deductibles? – Physical damage coverage, commonly called comprehensive (or other-than-collision) and collision coverage, protects your Maserati from damage. A few examples of covered claims are colliding with a building, collision with an animal, and rolling your vehicle. Physical damage deductibles are the amount of money you are required to spend in the event of a claim. The higher the amount you have to pay, the bigger discount you will receive for Ghibli insurance.
- Traffic citations inflate rates – Even a single ticket can bump up the cost by as much as thirty percent. Drivers who don’t get tickets receive lower rates than their less careful counterparts. Drivers who get dangerous violations such as DUI or reckless driving may be required to submit a SR-22 or proof of financial responsibility with the DMV in their state in order to prevent a license revocation.
- Multiple policies with one company can save – Many insurers provide better rates to policyholders who have multiple policies with them, otherwise known as a multi-policy discount. Even with this discount, you still need to shop around to make sure you are getting the best deal.
- Don’t skimp on liability – Liability coverage will protect you if you are found to be at fault for damages caused by your negligence. It provides you with a defense in court up to the limits shown on your policy. Carrying liability coverage is mandatory and cheap when compared with rates for comp and collision, so buy as much as you can afford.
- Higher safety ratings means cheaper insurance – Safer cars are cheaper to insure. These vehicles protect occupants better and better occupant protection means lower claim amounts and more competitive rates for policyholders. If the Maserati Ghibli scored better than an “acceptable” rating on the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety website you may qualify for a discount.
The method we recommend to get rate comparisons is to realize most of the bigger providers provide online access to provide you with a free rate quote. All consumers are required to do is give the companies some data like if you went to college, how you use your vehicles, which vehicles you own, and driver details. That rating information is instantly provided to insurance carriers in your area and you get price estimates instantly to find the best rate.
To find the cheapest 2014 Maserati Ghibli insurance rates, click here and complete the quick form.
Drivers who switch save $396 a year? Really?
Auto insurance companies such as State Farm and Allstate constantly bombard you with ads on television and other media. They all seem to have a common claim that you’ll save big if you switch to them. How does each company make almost identical claims? It’s all in the numbers.
Different companies have a certain “appetite” for the type of customer they prefer to insure. For instance, a driver they prefer might be profiled as over the age of 40, insures multiple vehicles, and has excellent credit. Any driver who matches those parameters is entitled to the best price and most likely will save a lot of money.
Drivers who fall outside this ideal profile will be charged a more expensive rate and ends up with business going elsewhere. The ads say “drivers who switch” not “everyone that quotes” save money. That’s the way companies can state the savings. That is why you absolutely need to get as many quotes as possible. It’s just too difficult to predict which company will provide you with the cheapest Maserati Ghibli insurance rates.
How to save on 2014 Maserati Ghibli insurance
Companies don’t necessarily list every available discount in a way that’s easy to find, so here is a list some of the best known and the harder-to-find savings tricks you should be using.
- Passive Restraint Discount – Vehicles equipped with air bags and/or automatic seat belt systems can receive discounts of 20% or more.
- Sign Early and Save – Select companies give a discount for signing up prior to your current policy expiring. It can save you around 10%.
- Memberships – Being a member of a civic or occupational organization could qualify you for a break when shopping for auto insurance for Ghibli insurance.
- Claim Free – Good drivers with no accidents can save substantially when compared with frequent claim filers.
- Save with a New Car – Insuring a new car can save up to 30% because new vehicles have to meet stringent safety requirements.
- Multiple Vehicles – Insuring multiple vehicles on the same auto insurance policy qualifies for this discount.
- Government Employees – Active or retired federal employment could cut as much as 10% off for Ghibli insurance with select insurance companies.
- College Student – Children who attend school more than 100 miles from home and do not have access to a covered vehicle can receive lower rates.
- Drive Safe and Save – Drivers who don’t get into accidents may save up to 50% more for Ghibli insurance than drivers with accident claims.
It’s important to note that most credits do not apply to your bottom line cost. The majority will only reduce specific coverage prices like comp or med pay. Even though it may seem like adding up those discounts means a free policy, you won’t be that lucky.
To see a list of providers offering auto insurance discounts, click here to view.
Tailor your coverage to you
When choosing the best insurance coverage for your vehicles, there really is not a “perfect” insurance plan. Every insured’s situation is different.
These are some specific questions might help in determining if your situation might need an agent’s assistance.
- How much liability do I need to cover my assets?
- What if I total my 2014 Maserati Ghibli and owe more than it’s worth?
- Can I still get insurance after a DUI?
- Do I have coverage for damage caused while driving under the influence?
- Do I need medical payments coverage since I have good health insurance?
- How much can I save by bundling my policies?
- Can my teen driver be rated on a liability-only vehicle?
If you’re not sure about those questions but a few of them apply then you might want to talk to an agent. If you don’t have a local agent, simply complete this short form.
Information about specific coverages
Having a good grasp of a auto insurance policy can be of help when determining which coverages you need and proper limits and deductibles. Policy terminology can be ambiguous and coverage can change by endorsement.
Medical expense coverage
Medical payments and Personal Injury Protection insurance kick in for bills for EMT expenses, X-ray expenses, ambulance fees, pain medications and rehabilitation expenses. They can be utilized in addition to your health insurance plan or if you are not covered by health insurance. Coverage applies to both the driver and occupants and will also cover any family member struck as a pedestrian. PIP coverage is only offered in select states and may carry a deductible
Uninsured or underinsured coverage
Your UM/UIM coverage provides protection when the “other guys” either are underinsured or have no liability coverage at all. It can pay for injuries sustained by your vehicle’s occupants as well as your vehicle’s damage.
Due to the fact that many drivers carry very low liability coverage limits, their limits can quickly be used up. For this reason, having high UM/UIM coverages is very important.
This coverage protects you from damages or injuries you inflict on people or other property that is your fault. This insurance protects YOU against claims from other people, and doesn’t cover damage sustained by your vehicle in an accident.
Coverage consists of three different limits, per person bodily injury, per accident bodily injury, and a property damage limit. As an example, you may have values of 50/100/50 that means you have $50,000 in coverage for each person’s injuries, $100,000 for the entire accident, and $50,000 of coverage for damaged property.
Liability can pay for things such as legal defense fees, attorney fees and repair bills for other people’s vehicles. How much coverage you buy is up to you, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase as high a limit as you can afford.
Coverage for collisions
Collision coverage covers damage to your Ghibli resulting from a collision with an object or car. You will need to pay your deductible then your collision coverage will kick in.
Collision coverage protects against claims such as sustaining damage from a pot hole, crashing into a building, backing into a parked car and sideswiping another vehicle. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so consider removing coverage from vehicles that are 8 years or older. Drivers also have the option to bump up the deductible to save money on collision insurance.
Comprehensive insurance coverage covers damage that is not covered by collision coverage. You first have to pay a deductible then your comprehensive coverage will pay.
Comprehensive can pay for things like fire damage, damage from flooding, vandalism, falling objects and rock chips in glass. The most you’ll receive from a claim is the cash value of the vehicle, so if it’s not worth much more than your deductible consider removing comprehensive coverage.
Low-cost 2014 Maserati Ghibli insurance is attainable from both online companies in addition to many insurance agents, so you should compare both to have the best selection. There are still a few companies who do not provide online quoting and many times these smaller companies only sell through independent insurance agents.
You just read some good ideas how to reduce insurance prices online. The key thing to remember is the more you quote, the higher the chance of saving money. Drivers may discover the biggest savings come from some of the lesser-known companies.
As you go through the steps to switch your coverage, never reduce needed coverages to save money. Too many times, someone sacrificed uninsured motorist or liability limits only to regret at claim time that the savings was not a smart move. The proper strategy is to buy the best coverage you can find for the lowest price while still protecting your assets.
Additional detailed information can be found at these sites:
- Information for Teen Drivers (GEICO)
- Driving in Bad Weather (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Understanding your Policy (NAIC.org)
- Electronic Stability Control FAQ (iihs.org)
Frequently Asked Questions
What factors affect the cost of insurance for a 2014 Maserati Ghibli?
Several factors can influence the cost of insurance for a 2014 Maserati Ghibli. These include the driver’s age, driving record, location, annual mileage, coverage options, deductibles, and the specific insurance provider’s policies. Additionally, the vehicle’s value, repair costs, safety features, and theft rates can also impact insurance rates.
Is it possible to find affordable insurance for a 2014 Maserati Ghibli?
Yes, it is possible to find affordable insurance for a 2014 Maserati Ghibli. While luxury vehicles like the Ghibli generally have higher insurance costs due to their higher value and repair expenses, you can still find competitive rates by comparing quotes from multiple insurance providers. Additionally, maintaining a clean driving record, opting for higher deductibles, and taking advantage of any available discounts can help lower the insurance premiums.
Can I get discounts on insurance for a 2014 Maserati Ghibli?
Yes, you can potentially qualify for various discounts when insuring a 2014 Maserati Ghibli. Insurance providers often offer discounts for factors such as bundling multiple policies, having a good driving record, completing defensive driving courses, installing anti-theft devices, and maintaining a low annual mileage. Additionally, some insurers offer loyalty discounts to long-term customers or discounts based on the safety features of the vehicle.
Does the location where I live impact the cost of insurance for a 2014 Maserati Ghibli?
Yes, your location can affect the cost of insurance for a 2014 Maserati Ghibli. Insurance providers consider factors such as crime rates, traffic congestion, and accident statistics when determining insurance premiums. If you live in an area with high theft rates or a high number of accidents, it could result in higher insurance costs. Conversely, residing in a safer neighborhood or region with lower crime and accident rates may lead to more affordable insurance rates.
How can I reduce the insurance costs for my 2014 Maserati Ghibli?
There are several steps you can take to potentially reduce the insurance costs for your 2014 Maserati Ghibli. Maintaining a clean driving record, opting for a higher deductible, bundling your insurance policies with the same provider, installing anti-theft devices, and completing defensive driving courses are some measures that may qualify you for discounts. Additionally, considering usage-based insurance or reducing your annual mileage can also help lower the insurance premiums.
Can I customize my insurance coverage for a 2014 Maserati Ghibli?
Yes, you can typically customize your insurance coverage for a 2014 Maserati Ghibli based on your needs and preferences. Insurance providers offer various coverage options, such as liability coverage, collision coverage, comprehensive coverage, uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage, and personal injury protection. You can choose the coverage types and limits that align with your requirements, although it’s important to ensure you meet any legal requirements and adequately protect yourself and your vehicle.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a named operator policy?
- Will Geico insure a car not in my name?
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do trucks cost more to insure?
- How long does a DUI stay on your record?
- Does the Porsche Club of America offer car insurance?
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Subaru Forester Insurance
- Honda Accord Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Ford F-150 Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Hyundai Tucson Insurance
- Toyota Corolla Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area