2015 Ford Fiesta Insurance Rates
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Mar 2, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Average insurance rates for a 2015 Ford Fiesta are $1,156 a year including full coverage. Comprehensive costs on average $196, collision insurance costs $350, and liability costs $452. Buying a liability-only policy costs as little as $504 a year, and high-risk insurance costs around $2,506. Teenage drivers receive the highest rates at up to $4,546 a year.
Annual premium for full coverage: $1,156
Rate estimates for 2015 Ford Fiesta Insurance
Rate data is compiled from all 50 U.S. states and averaged for all 2015 Ford Fiesta models. Rates are based on a 40-year-old male driver, $500 comprehensive and collision deductibles, and a clean driving record. Remaining premium consists of UM/UIM coverage, Medical/PIP, and policy fees.
Price Range by Coverage and Risk
For a driver in their 40's, prices range range from as low as $504 for just liability insurance to the much higher price of $2,506 for a driver who has had serious violations or accidents.
These differences highlight why everyone should compare rates based on a specific location and risk profile, instead of using average rates.
Use the form below to get rates for your location.
Enter your zip code below to view companies based on your location that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Recommended Companies for Cheap 2015 Ford Fiesta Insurance
Confused by the number of insurance coverage company choices? Lot’s of other consumers are too. There are so many choices that it can turn into a lot of work to find better rates.
Consumers should take time to take a look at other company’s rates once or twice a year due to the fact that insurance rates go up and down regularly. Even if you got the best deal for Fiesta insurance last year you will most likely find a better rate today. You can find a lot of misleading information regarding insurance coverage on the web, but with this article, you’re going to get some solid techniques on how to stop overpaying for insurance.
How to Get Cheap Car Insurance
There are several ways to compare Ford Fiesta car insurance quotes, but there is one way that is less labor-intensive and much quicker. You can spend countless hours driving to insurance companies in your area, or you can utilize online quotes to accomplish the same thing much quicker.
All the larger companies enroll in a system that allows shoppers to send in one quote, and each participating company then returns a price quote based on the submitted data. This prevents consumers from doing form submissions to each individual car insurance company.
To compare 2015 Ford Fiesta rates using this form now click to open in new window.
The one disadvantage to getting quotes like this is that consumers can’t choose which providers you want pricing from. So if you prefer to choose from a list of companies to receive pricing from, we have a listing of low cost car insurance companies in your area. View list of insurance companies.
It’s up to you which method you use, but make sure you use apples-to-apples coverages and limits for every quote you compare. If you have different values for each quote it’s not possible to find the best deal for your Ford Fiesta. Slightly different limits may result in a large different in cost. And when comparison shopping, comparing a large number of companies will improve the odds of getting a lower rate.
Save big with these discounts
Properly insuring your vehicles can get expensive, but there are discounts available that you may not even be aware of. Some discounts apply automatically when you complete an application, but lesser-known reductions have to be manually applied before being credited.
- Good Student – Performing well in school can save 20 to 25%. The good student discount can last up until you turn 25.
- Multi-policy Discount – If you insure your home and vehicles with one insurance company you could get a discount of 10% to 20% off each policy.
- Safety Course Discount – Taking a driver safety course could save 5% or more depending on where you live.
- Homeowners Discount – Owning a home may trigger a insurance policy discount because of the fact that having a home demonstrates responsibility.
- Early Signing – Some companies give discounts for buying a policy before your current policy expires. This can save 10% or more.
- Seat Belts Save – Requiring all passengers to wear their seat belts can save 10% or more on the medical payments or PIP coverage costs.
- Safe Drivers – Insureds without accidents may receive a discount up to 45% less for Fiesta insurance than their less cautious counterparts.
- Multiple Vehicles – Insuring multiple vehicles on one policy qualifies for this discount.
- Passive Restraints and Air Bags – Vehicles with factory air bags can qualify for discounts of 20% or more.
- Resident Student – Youth drivers living away from home attending college and do not have access to a covered vehicle may be able to be covered for less.
It’s important to understand that many deductions do not apply to the entire cost. Most only apply to the cost of specific coverages such as physical damage coverage or medical payments. So when the math indicates it’s possible to get free car insurance, companies don’t profit that way. But any discount will reduce your overall premium however.
Insurance companies that may have these discounts include:
Double check with each insurance company what discounts are available to you. Savings might not apply in your state.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Elements that influence Ford Fiesta insurance rates
An important part of buying insurance is that you know the different types of things that go into determining the rates you pay for insurance. When you know what positively or negatively impacts premium levels empowers consumers to make smart changes that may reward you with much lower annual insurance costs.
Listed below are some of the factors used by your company to calculate rates.
- Your stress level may be raising your rates – Careers like real estate brokers, executives and stock brokers have the highest rates because of stressful work requirements and lengthy work days. On the other hand, occupations such as farmers, students and retirees get better rates for Fiesta insurance.
- Higher safety ratings means cheaper insurance – Cars with high safety ratings get lower rates. Safer cars protect occupants better and fewer injuries translates into savings for insurance companies and thus lower rates. If your Ford Fiesta has ratings of a minimum an “acceptable” rating on the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety website or four stars on the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration website it is probably cheaper to insure.
- Never let your coverage lapse – Allowing your coverage to lapse will be a quick way to trigger a rate increase. And not only will insurance be more expensive, getting caught without coverage may earn you a steep fine or even jail time.You may then be required to submit proof of financial responsibility or a SR-22 with your state department of motor vehicles.
- Theft deterrents lower rates – Owning a car with anti-theft technology or alarm system can save you a little every year. Theft prevention features like LoJack tracking devices, vehicle tamper alarm systems or GM’s OnStar system can help prevent your car from being stolen.
- How many coverages with the same company – Some insurance companies provide better rates to customers who buy several policies from them, otherwise known as a multi-policy discount. Even though this discount sounds good, it’s still a good idea to compare other company rates to confirm you are receiving the best rates possible. Drivers may still find a better deal by buying insurance from more than one company.
But I don’t know anything about car insurance
When buying proper insurance coverage, there really is no best way to insure your cars. Everyone’s situation is unique.
For instance, these questions can aid in determining if you would benefit from professional advice.
- Is my vehicle covered by my employer’s policy when using it for work?
- If my pet gets injured in an accident are they covered?
- Can I get a multi-policy discount for packaging my home and auto coverage?
- Does my policy cover me when driving someone else’s vehicle?
- When can I cancel my policy?
- Is my state a no-fault state?
If you can’t answer these questions but you know they apply to you, you might consider talking to an agent. If you don’t have a local agent, complete this form.
Do drivers who switch really save $432 a year?
Progressive, GEICO, Allstate and State Farm consistently run ads on television and other media. All the companies make an identical promise that you can save if you change to their company. How can each company make the same claim? It’s all in the numbers.
All companies can use profiling for the type of driver that makes them money. For instance, a driver they prefer could be between the ages of 30 and 50, has no driving citations, and has a high credit rating. Any new insured who matches those parameters gets the lowest rates and most likely will pay quite a bit less when switching companies.
Drivers who do not match this ideal profile will have to pay higher prices and ends up with the customer not buying. The ads say “people who switch” but not “drivers who get quotes” save that much money. That’s the way companies can truthfully make those claims.
Because of the profiling, it’s extremely important to get as many quotes as possible. Because you never know which auto insurance company will fit your personal profile best.
Insurance coverage options for a 2015 Ford Fiesta
Understanding the coverages of your insurance policy helps when choosing the right coverages at the best deductibles and correct limits. The terms used in a policy can be impossible to understand and coverage can change by endorsement.
Collision coverage protection
This coverage covers damage to your Fiesta caused by collision with an object or car. You have to pay a deductible and then insurance will cover the remainder.
Collision insurance covers claims like colliding with a tree, damaging your car on a curb, colliding with another moving vehicle, crashing into a building and driving through your garage door. Paying for collision coverage can be pricey, so consider removing coverage from vehicles that are 8 years or older. You can also raise the deductible to save money on collision insurance.
Comprehensive or Other Than Collision
This coverage pays for damage OTHER than collision with another vehicle or object. You need to pay your deductible first and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage protects against things like theft, a broken windshield, rock chips in glass, hail damage and damage from getting keyed. The most your insurance company will pay is the cash value of the vehicle, so if it’s not worth much more than your deductible it’s not worth carrying full coverage.
Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist coverage protects you and your vehicle’s occupants from other drivers when they either have no liability insurance or not enough. It can pay for injuries to you and your family and also any damage incurred to your Ford Fiesta.
Because many people only carry the minimum required liability limits, their liability coverage can quickly be exhausted. That’s why carrying high Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage is very important. Usually the UM/UIM limits do not exceed the liability coverage limits.
Auto liability insurance
This coverage protects you from damages or injuries you inflict on a person or their property that is your fault. It protects you from claims by other people, and does not provide coverage for your own vehicle damage or injuries.
Coverage consists of three different limits, bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. As an example, you may have values of 100/300/100 that means you have a $100,000 limit per person for injuries, $300,000 for the entire accident, and $100,000 of coverage for damaged property. Alternatively, you may have one limit called combined single limit (CSL) which limits claims to one amount rather than limiting it on a per person basis.
Liability insurance covers things such as medical services, attorney fees and bail bonds. The amount of liability coverage you purchase is a personal decision, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase higher limits if possible.
Medical costs insurance
Coverage for medical payments and/or PIP reimburse you for bills for EMT expenses, nursing services, rehabilitation expenses and funeral costs. They are often utilized in addition to your health insurance policy or if you are not covered by health insurance. Coverage applies to both the driver and occupants and also covers getting struck while a pedestrian. Personal injury protection coverage is only offered in select states and gives slightly broader coverage than med pay
More choices the merrier
Cheaper 2015 Ford Fiesta insurance can be bought online as well as from independent agents, and you need to comparison shop both in order to have the best chance of saving money. Some companies don’t offer the ability to get a quote online and these small insurance companies work with independent agents.
You just learned many ideas to compare insurance prices online. It’s most important to understand that the more companies you get rates for, the better chance you’ll have of finding lower rates. You may even discover the most savings is with some of the lesser-known companies.
Drivers leave their current company for any number of reasons including unfair underwriting practices, high rates after DUI convictions, high prices or questionable increases in premium. Whatever your reason, finding a new company is not as difficult as it may seem.
Additional insurance information can be read at these links:
- Car Insurance FAQ (Trusted Choice)
- All About Airbag Safety (State Farm)
- Safety Features for Your New Car (State Farm)
- Insurance Losses by Make and Model (iihs.org)
Rates by U.S. City
|New York City, NY||$1,824|
|Los Angeles, CA||$1,974|
Rates by Driver Age
Full coverage, $500 deductibles
Rates by Deductible
Full coverage, driver age 40
Rates by Liability Limit
Full coverage, driver age 40
Rates for High Risk Drivers
Full coverage, $500 deductibles, two speeding tickets, and one at-fault accident
If a financial responsibility filing is required, the additional charge below may also apply.
Potential Rate Discounts
If you qualify for discounts, you may save the amounts shown below.
|5-yr Accident Free||$79|
|5-yr Claim Free||$74|
|Paid in Full/EFT||$47|
Discounts are estimated and may not be available from every company or in every state.