Cheapest 2015 Nissan Juke Insurance Rates in 2023
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
UPDATED: Aug 24, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider.
Our insurance industry partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Paying for high-priced Nissan Juke insurance can empty your checking account and put a big crunch on your finances. Comparing price quotes is free and is an excellent way to help make ends meet.
Lots of insurers contend for your business, so it can be very hard to choose a company and get the best coverage at the lowest rate possible.
If you are paying for car insurance now, you will be able to save some money using these techniques. Finding affordable coverage is quite easy. But car owners do need to understand how big insurance companies price online insurance because it can help you find the best coverage.
The quickest method we recommend to get rate comparisons is to know the trick most of the larger companies pay for the opportunity to compare their rates. To get started, all you need to do is spend a couple of minutes providing details including whether you drive to work or school, the make and model of your vehicles, how much school you completed, and whether you are single or married. Your details gets transmitted to many of the top insurers and you get price estimates instantly to find the best rate.
Why your Nissan Juke insurance rates may be high
It’s important that you understand the different types of things that help determine the rates you pay for auto insurance. Understanding what determines base rates enables informed choices that could result in better auto insurance rates.
The following are some of the factors auto insurance companies consider when setting premiums.
- Are you male or female? – Statistics have proven women tend to be less risk to insure than men. However, this does not mean women are better drivers. Men and women have accidents in similar percentages, but men have costlier accidents. Men also get cited for more serious violations such as DWI and reckless driving. Teenage male drivers tend to get in the most accidents and are penalized with high auto insurance rates.
- Clean credit earns discounts – Your credit score is a big factor in calculating your auto insurance rates. People with excellent credit tend to be more responsible than those with poor credit. If your credit is low, you could potentially save money when insuring your 2015 Nissan Juke by spending a little time repairing your credit.
- Never allow your policy to lapse – Allowing your auto insurance policy to lapse is a quick way to pay more for auto insurance. And not only will insurance be more expensive, failure to provide proof of insurance will get you a revoked license or a big fine.You may have to file a SR-22 with your state motor vehicle department to get your license reinstated.
- A clean driving record saves money – A bad driving record has a huge affect on how much you pay. Careful drivers have lower premiums than bad drivers. Only having one citation can boost insurance rates forty percent or more. If you have serious violations like reckless driving, hit and run or driving under the influence may find they need to file a SR-22 with their state motor vehicle department in order to continue driving.
- Discounts for multiple policies – Some companies give discounts to insureds who have multiple policies with them. It’s known as a multi-policy discount. Discounts can amount to anywhere from five to ten percent in most cases. Even though this discount sounds good, it’s still a good idea to compare rates to verify if the discount is saving money. Drivers may still find a better deal by buying insurance from more than one company.
Save money by taking advantage of these discounts
Companies do not advertise all their discounts very well, so here is a list some of the best known as well as the least known insurance savings.
- Distant Student – Any of your kids living away from home attending college without a vehicle on campus can be insured at a reduced rate.
- 55 and Retired – Older drivers can possibly qualify for a small decrease in premiums for Juke insurance.
- Sign Early and Save – A few companies offer discounts for switching policies prior to your current policy expiring. It can save you around 10%.
- Multiple Vehicles – Buying insurance for multiple vehicles on one policy may reduce the rate for each vehicle.
- Discount for New Cars – Buying coverage on a new vehicle can save up to 30% since new cars are generally safer.
- Drivers Education – Have your child complete a driver education course in high school.
- Use Seat Belts – Drivers who require all occupants to buckle their seat belts can save up to 15% off the personal injury premium cost.
Consumers should know that some credits don’t apply the whole policy. The majority will only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as liability and collision coverage. Even though it may seem like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, insurance companies aren’t that generous.
Car insurance companies that may have some of the above discounts include:
It’s a good idea to ask each insurance company which discounts you may be entitled to. All car insurance discounts may not apply in your area.
When should I use an insurance agent?
When it comes to buying the right insurance coverage, there really is not a best way to insure your cars. Everyone’s needs are different and a cookie cutter policy won’t apply. Here are some questions about coverages that can aid in determining whether your personal situation might need an agent’s assistance.
- Why am I required to buy high-risk coverage?
- Is business equipment covered while in my vehicle?
- What vehicles should carry emergency assistance coverage?
- Do I need motorclub coverage?
- Is a blown tire covered by insurance?
- Will I be non-renewed for getting a DUI or other conviction?
- Does my insurance cover my expensive audio equipment?
- Can I afford low physical damage deductibles?
If you’re not sure about those questions but one or more may apply to you, then you may want to think about talking to an agent. If you don’t have a local agent, simply complete this short form or click here for a list of car insurance companies in your area.
Insurance coverages explained
Learning about specific coverages of your policy can help you determine the right coverages and the correct deductibles and limits. Insurance terms can be confusing and even agents have difficulty translating policy wording. These are the usual coverages found on most insurance policies.
Coverage for collisions
This will pay to fix damage to your Juke resulting from colliding with another vehicle or an object, but not an animal. You will need to pay your deductible then the remaining damage will be paid by your insurance company.
Collision coverage pays for things such as crashing into a ditch, sustaining damage from a pot hole, damaging your car on a curb and rolling your car. This coverage can be expensive, so consider dropping it from vehicles that are 8 years or older. Another option is to bump up the deductible to bring the cost down.
Auto liability insurance
Liability insurance provides protection from damage that occurs to people or other property by causing an accident. This coverage protects you against other people’s claims, and does not provide coverage for damage sustained by your vehicle in an accident.
Split limit liability has three limits of coverage: per person bodily injury, per accident bodily injury, and a property damage limit. Your policy might show limits of 25/50/25 that means you have a $25,000 limit per person for injuries, a limit of $50,000 in injury protection per accident, and property damage coverage for $25,000.
Liability coverage protects against things like repair bills for other people’s vehicles, medical services and emergency aid. How much liability should you purchase? That is up to you, but you should buy higher limits if possible.
Coverage for uninsured or underinsured drivers
Your UM/UIM coverage provides protection from other drivers when they are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. It can pay for injuries sustained by your vehicle’s occupants and damage to your Nissan Juke.
Because many people carry very low liability coverage limits, their liability coverage can quickly be exhausted. For this reason, having high UM/UIM coverages should not be overlooked.
This coverage covers damage OTHER than collision with another vehicle or object. You need to pay your deductible first and then insurance will cover the rest of the damage.
Comprehensive coverage pays for things like damage from flooding, fire damage, rock chips in glass, theft and hail damage. The maximum amount you’ll receive from a claim is the ACV or actual cash value, so if it’s not worth much more than your deductible consider dropping full coverage.
Coverage for medical expenses
Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and medical payments coverage pay for bills such as rehabilitation expenses, prosthetic devices, surgery, pain medications and doctor visits. They are often used to fill the gap from your health insurance program or if you do not have health coverage. It covers both the driver and occupants and also covers being hit by a car walking across the street. Personal Injury Protection is only offered in select states and gives slightly broader coverage than med pay
Coverage on a shoestring budget
Lower-priced 2015 Nissan Juke insurance can be purchased from both online companies and with local insurance agents, so compare prices from both so you have a total pricing picture. Some companies do not offer online quoting and usually these small, regional companies provide coverage only through local independent agents.
In this article, we presented a lot of ways to lower your insurance rates. It’s most important to understand that the more rate quotes you have, the more likely it is that you will get a better rate. You may even find the best prices are with the least-expected company. These companies may often insure only within specific states and give getter rates compared to the large companies like State Farm and Allstate.
As you prepare to switch companies, you should never buy less coverage just to save a little money. There have been many cases where an accident victim reduced comprehensive coverage or liability limits only to find out that a couple dollars of savings turned into a financial nightmare. Your goal should be to find the BEST coverage at a price you can afford while not skimping on critical coverages.
- How Does Hitting a Deer Impact Insurance Rates? (Allstate)
- Comprehensive Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
- Driving in Bad Weather (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Understanding Rental Car Insurance (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Crash Avoidance Technologies FAQ (iihs.org)
- Auto Insurance 101 (About.com)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Find Cheaper Named Operator Policy Car Insurance Rates in 2023
- Will Geico Insure a Car Not in My Name? 2023
- What Is Covered in a Jeep Powertrain Warranty? 2023
- Cheapest Jeep Insurance Rates in 2023
- Do Trucks Cost More to Insure? 2023
- How Long Does a Dui Stay on Your Record? 2023
- Does the Porsche Club of America Offer Car Insurance? 2023
- View All Coverage Questions
Popular Rate Quotes
- Toyota Camry Insurance
- Toyota Highlander Insurance
- Dodge Ram Insurance
- Toyota Rav4 Insurance
- Honda CR-V Insurance
- Chevrolet Silverado Insurance
- Honda Civic Insurance
- Nissan Rogue Insurance
- Subaru Forester Insurance
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area